htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Kmart Weekly AD 10/21 - 10/27

• iconxbox360.gif
    iconps3.gif
    Medal of Honor WarFighter $59.99 with $15 Gaming Coupon (*Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) gaming coupon per transaction. Coupon valid on a $15 or more (10/28/12–11/17/12) gaming purchase.)
  • :3ds:Nintendo 3DS XL $199.99 with $20 Gaming Coupon (*Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) gaming coupon per transaction. Coupon valid on a $20 or more (10/28/12–11/17/12) gaming purchase.)
  • iconxbox360.gif
    Madden NFL 13 $44.99
  • iconxbox360.gif
    Modern Warfare 3 $39.99

Whooooo, Kmart, killing it with these awesome deals!

That was sarcasm. Thanks anyway, htz. I'm not complaining at all, since the recent clearance drops and the 25% off have me more than satisfied.

Sucks that they gave a $35.00 off coupon with a regular 3DS and only a $20.00 one with the XL. You would think that should have been reversed since the XL cost more.

[quote name='Drathdon']Just in time for Madden 13 price match at BB (60 days ends on the 28th).[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Now if only someone would drop the price on Transformers: Fall of Cybertron...

[quote name='ajh2298']Sucks that they gave a $35.00 off coupon with a regular 3DS and only a $20.00 one with the XL. You would think that should have been reversed since the XL cost more.[/QUOTE]

They gave a $40 gaming coupon with the XL sometime ago, maybe even during launch week.

Kmart has definitely sucked since Kmart Gamer died, but this recent resurgence of gaming coupons has been really awesome for me because I was able to price match at Best Buy. And by price match, I mean they took $15 off the total (I did this for Borederlands 2, Dishonored, and Resident Evil 6). Definitely YMMV since Best Buy isn't supposed to match gift card deals, but its worth a shot if you're going to buy Medal of Honor anyway.

[quote name='johnston306']They gave a $40 gaming coupon with the XL sometime ago, maybe even during launch week.[/QUOTE]

I know but at the time my son didnt want one for x-mas yet. I just wish there is a half decent deal on a bundle or something maybe for Black Friday or something.

[quote name='Drathdon']Just in time for Madden 13 price match at BB (60 days ends on the 28th).[/QUOTE]

hopefully I remember. apparently Target had it for $39.99 one week

Tempting on Madden with a $10 gift card I already have to get it at $35 but have B2G1 free at best buy also......hmm decisions!

[quote name='Gamer SDP']hopefully I remember. apparently Target had it for $39.99 one week[/QUOTE]

Did they? I know Target dropped it to $49.99 the week of September 9 (I have a PM spreadsheet going), but I don't recall it hitting $39.99.

[quote name='mpaullin']Kmart has definitely sucked since Kmart Gamer died, but this recent resurgence of gaming coupons has been really awesome for me because I was able to price match at Best Buy. And by price match, I mean they took $15 off the total (I did this for Borederlands 2, Dishonored, and Resident Evil 6). Definitely YMMV since Best Buy isn't supposed to match gift card deals, but its worth a shot if you're going to buy Medal of Honor anyway.[/QUOTE]

All my local BB barely PM what they're supposed to, let alone coupons/gift cards. Lucky you.

[quote name='rufusjenkins']Is Madden only on saddle for 360 version?[/QUOTE]

Both PS3 and 360 are $44.99 on the site. I just price matched it at BBY. $30 back + $15 PM = $15 Madden and I already traded it in there for $42. Pretty happy with the purchase even though I wasn't a fan of the game (liked NCAA better).

I was just able to PM the Madden price at Best Buy. The call took 13 minutes after I told CS that I am silver status so I can PM after 30 days, the silver PM time period is 60 days (not 45), and then she had to call Kmart to verify the price. Ultimately, got 15 bucks back.

[quote name='WV Matsui']How do they give that $15 back to you?[/QUOTE]

They were going to put it back on the credit card I made the purchase with but I had to cancel that card a few weeks ago. They are mailing me a gift card instead.

Gonna pick up madden 13, been watching some videos on youtube and it looks decent.
csdsdfsd

[quote name='smellydress53']Gonna pick up madden 13, been watching some videos on youtube and it looks decent.
csdsdfsd
[/QUOTE]

i liked it even though i traded it in :rofl:

bread's done
Back