Kmart weekly ad 12/30 - 1/5: MoH Warfighter $25, SYWR only: 1-year Xbox Live $45

Does it mention that MOH is 360 only?

Kmart is one of the few places that will put a multi-platform game for sale on just one system

Contemplating it. I really enjoyed the multiplayer. The game isn't amazing but the reviews that it got are ridiculous and not warranted.

Checked the ad on their site and it just says "Xbox 360" and no mention of a PS3 version unfortunately.

What a great deal they're giving SYWR members. $45 for a year of XBL. $5 less than MSRP and $45 more than what the price should be.

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']I give MOH another month for it to be $20 MSRP or on sale somewhere for $20; That is when I will buy it.

:)[/QUOTE]

If you have a Meijer's near you it will be $19.99 on 1/3. I will be picking it up from there.

[quote name='Fukurou']What a great deal they're giving SYWR members. $45 for a year of XBL. $5 less than MSRP and $45 more than what the price should be.[/QUOTE]

XBL Gold year went to $60 a year in Nov. 2010. Biggest theory for it outside of greed is that to keep it's profit margin, they had to raise the price b/c of what they have to pay ESPN (aka the mothership) for what it charges for the "privilege" of having it's content on the service.

bread's done
Back