Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question:
Could I buy ME2 when the sale hits for $45 and then get LBP2 for 50% off?

Here's hoping two games for $75. Sorry if this has been posted already in this thread.

[quote name='SuperRitsu']Quick question:
Could I buy ME2 when the sale hits for $45 and then get LBP2 for 50% off?

Here's hoping two games for $75. Sorry if this has been posted already in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Abysthor']Picked up Little Big Planet 2 today and got Dead Space 2 half off along with a $20 PSN Card. Amazing deal! The employee working in electronics knew nothing about the deal, but he heard me out and it rang up perfectly fine. He says he has some friends he needs to tell about this, as do I, so the word is spreading! This is the first purchase I've made at Kmart in years and I hope to be making more in the future if great deals like this keep coming. :D Thanks for the deal.[/QUOTE]
Exactly the same. Both games plus $20 PSN Card for $90 + tax. Best deal I have seen for these games.
Only the downfall is that it took me 20 minutes for somedody of the store associates to come to the electronics section and another 10 min to convince the same associatre to go check in the back for the game, since I was told that they do not have it in stock. By the way same scenario happens to me 3-4 times already with different games, but I keep coming back for the great deals. I hope the K-mart employees were more helpful....

So I went to two kmart none have the 20 psn cards... What to do? Can we somehow get emailed a code or rainchecked... I'm sorry I'm so cheap

[quote name='Dtrain12']So I went to two kmart none have the 20 psn cards... What to do? Can we somehow get emailed a code or rainchecked... I'm sorry I'm so cheap[/QUOTE]
Feel free to drop me a line bud (instructions are in the OP). I've reached out to everyone today that has contacted me.

Okay so on my first attempt in the morning at Kmart in San Fernando Valley I failed, it would only ring up PSN card free and no sign of the BOGO when purchasing DS2 with ME2. I go find a starbucks for wifi worrying what to do and I didn't want to go back to my dorms with nothing. Then on my second attempt I happen to meet another CAG member at kmart who was attempting to get the same deal, which was pretty cool! Want to give a holler at ya if you are one of the guys posting on this thread! :D I had no problem getting the BOGO and the free PSN card this time around. The workers were pretty cool and amazed at how great a deal this was. My experience was at the edge of becoming a bad one, but it all turned out to be a positive one. Thank you so much for this deal Josh! No need to send me a gift card anymore for ME2 :)

The only bad thing was they gave me the wrong change. Well I'll just give that dollar as a tip for great service! :D

Look forward to going there again if a deal like this ever happens again!

Ugh, what an awful experience. So I went down to the Mart to get DS2 and the PSN card. Found out that LBP2 CE did count for the 50% off sale so I got a copy of that with the intent to either find a buyer or return it to Amazon since I got a better deal here. (I already own a LBP2CE and don't have interest in ME2.)

Right as I walked in the door I was greeted with a 'do you have a rewards card?'. Said no thanks. I didn't make it to the other side of the store without being asked at LEAST another 6 times. No, no, no, don't like the terms, yadda yadda. Finally the guy that's always working the game section shows up, gets my game from the case, rings it up then he too tries to pawn a card off on me. Had to say no 3 or 4 more times. Walking out I had to dodge yet another begging me to sign up and she only quit when another customer walked by. Seriously, was anyone working today or were all employees instructed to assault every customer with a handful of cards? Annoying/pushy salespeople are why I don't go to Best Buy anymore. Sure these folks are just earning a paycheck but come on, the store has to relax or I'm not going back in there.

Maybe SHC can recommend they ease off a little. That's my only complaint as the store is pretty good about having items in stock. Or if they want me to reconsider signing up for the card, remove the requirements regarding credit card offers and other junk mail.

[quote name='jer7583']Hope they still have dead space 2 in stock on thursday when I can pick it up.

Either that or I hope they have put it out for sale at all by thursday.. lol.

It does sound like there's less of the nonsense release day issues going on at least. They still happen but it used to be a lot more people posting employees failing to stock product that was shipped for release date delivery.[/QUOTE]

Think my store was the only one that didnt have it. Been waiting for this game for awhile, might break down and risk CAG ridicule by paying MSRP tonight haha.

(Bellingham, WA K-Mart) Just wanted to post my GREAT experience today at K-Mart....went in around 12:30 PM and went straight to the game section....they still had lots of $20 PSN cards in stock, so that was not a problem. They had lots of copies of DS2 in the display case so that was a good sign. Then, I managed to pick up the last copy of LBP 2 as well. I didn't mention anything about a deal...I just let the register do the work. The clerk rang up LBP2 first and then DS2 and the total was $97.63...he looked kinda puzzled but then he forgot to scan the $20 PSN card so he then went on to do that...and for some reason, the total dropped down to $96.35, lol. At this point, he looked even more puzzled and was probably thinking to himself "ummmm I rang up this $20 card and the total is actually LESS now?" But he went with the flow and went with the total that was shown to him.

So not only did I get two brand new, GREAT games and a $20 PSN card for under $100, but I actually got another $1+ discount as well, LOL. I was surprised too as I was ready to pay $97 and some change. There was absolutely no hassle and the transaction took about a minute. So kudos for my K-Mart for having lots of $20 PSN cards in stock and kudos for having DS2 on time and in the display case. Nice to know that at least my K-Mart has their ish together, lol.

And Josh, keep lining up those deals and I will keep knocking them down! I'm hoping for a good deal on Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and then Killzone 3. If you can get some decent deals going for those 2 titles next month, then K-Mart will be getting all my business from now on, lol.

Got ME2 and Dead Space 2 and the $20 PSN card for under $95. The employee that rang it up said, "Holy cow, I wish I knew about these deals". Why is this so secretive?

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Josh, I e-mailed you about the dead space promo. I had a very bad day with kmart but I'm not going to post all the details here.[/QUOTE]
I think I just received it......very sorry man. Please let me know if you received my email.

People want to abuse the system and find loopholes and then they get mad when coupons or offers go away. Why do you think Best Buy stopped the free Gamer's Club coupons?

Please, please do not put yourself in a position in which you put yourself out in a major way to get in on one of our deals.

This is not right, but it is reality at the moment. You must rely on me and trust that I will work it out if you run into any difficulties. Please do not spend a full day trying to get on a deal. I am hear to help, please let me.

I know, it's not what I want either but I can't stand to hear people getting the short end on anything and my power only extends so far. As much as I would love to say I could fix the systemic instore experience issues, I can only scream out the issue and hope that it is recognized fully one day.

[quote name='DiaperDandee']Got ME2 and Dead Space 2 and the $20 PSN card for under $95. The employee that rang it up said, "Holy cow, I wish I knew about these deals". Why is this so secretive?[/QUOTE]
Ha my cashier said the same thing this morning. She asked if it was from the kmartgamer blog and I told her yeah I check there and cheapassgamer.com. She laughed at the name cheapassgamer.

[quote name='sasuke543']Okay so on my first attempt in the morning at Kmart in San Fernando Valley I failed, it would only ring up PSN card free and no sign of the BOGO when purchasing DS2 with ME2. I go find a starbucks for wifi worrying what to do and I didn't want to go back to my dorms with nothing. Then on my second attempt I happen to meet another CAG member at kmart who was attempting to get the same deal, which was pretty cool! Want to give a holler at ya if you are one of the guys posting on this thread! :D I had no problem getting the BOGO and the free PSN card this time around. The workers were pretty cool and amazed at how great a deal this was. My experience was at the edge of becoming a bad one, but it all turned out to be a positive one. Thank you so much for this deal Josh! No need to send me a gift card anymore for ME2 :)

The only bad thing was they gave me the wrong change. Well I'll just give that dollar as a tip for great service! :D

Look forward to going there again if a deal like this ever happens again![/QUOTE]

You're still going on about these supposed offers that you agree to when not a single person here has yet to post that they, in fact, have gotten any of this crap you're talking about?

Pretty soon you'll need a rewards card at Kmart to get these deals, and you're either going to have to suck it up and get a fricking card or not get the deals (I promise, no one's going to send you credit card offers, I've had a card nearly a year now and NOTHING aside from Kmart.com sale emails, and I'm pretty sure that's from the Kmart.com account I've had for months longer than the card). Continuing to bitch about how the card sucks isn't going to stop the Kmart workers from hocking it (my $6 copy of Super Mario All Stars and $10 copy of Pokemon Diamond, both brand new from Kmart and bought partially using points, would like to say hi).

[quote name='gettinmoney662']People want to abuse the system and find loopholes and then they get mad when coupons or offers go away. Why do you think Best Buy stopped the free Gamer's Club coupons?[/QUOTE]
That always gets me. People on SD are horrible about it too. If something gets abused and isn't profitable for a company, they trash it. If you screw the company over, they're gonna screw you over right back.

Hopefully, Josh can make it to where every purchase requires a rewards card to get the deal. No card, no deal. That way he can track coupons (one-time use is nice for that, too) and people that return things in attempts to scam the company.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Freakin' people.......just don't get it do they.[/QUOTE]
Not their fault. Your site most certainly says 9.99.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Feel free to drop me a line bud (instructions are in the OP). I've reached out to everyone today that has contacted me.[/QUOTE]
Scratch that I just got out of the Kmart nearest my home in NJ. I was able to find all I needed and get the deal! Thanks. There is one employee who always helps me (Bc hes the only one there usually. lol) But hes great and super patient and tries his best to get the deals to work for me. Store #3523 and his is #19. Good guy great help!

GREAT KMART XP HERE

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Not their fault. Your site most certainly says 9.99.[/QUOTE]

But if you click on the link for Dead Space 2 it clearly states 59.99

[quote name='Altanis']You're still going on about these supposed offers that you agree to when not a single person here has yet to post that they, in fact, have gotten any of this crap you're talking about?

Pretty soon you'll need a rewards card at Kmart to get these deals, and you're either going to have to suck it up and get a fricking card or not get the deals (I promise, no one's going to send you credit card offers, I've had a card nearly a year now and NOTHING aside from Kmart.com sale emails, and I'm pretty sure that's from the Kmart.com account I've had for months longer than the card). Continuing to bitch about how the card sucks isn't going to stop the Kmart workers from hocking it (my $6 copy of Super Mario All Stars and $10 copy of Pokemon Diamond, both brand new from Kmart and bought partially using points, would like to say hi).

That always gets me. People on SD are horrible about it too. If something gets abused and isn't profitable for a company, they trash it. If you screw the company over, they're gonna screw you over right back.

Hopefully, Josh can make it to where every purchase requires a rewards card to get the deal. No card, no deal. That way he can track coupons (one-time use is nice for that, too) and people that return things in attempts to scam the company.[/QUOTE]

um what? I'm so lost here...

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Not their fault. Your site most certainly says 9.99.[/QUOTE]
Guess I'm lost then, mind shooting me the link?

[quote name='edson13']But if you click on the link for Dead Space 2 it clearly states 59.99[/QUOTE]
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Guess I'm lost then, mind shooting me the link?[/QUOTE]

he's trolling you. we already went over this nonsense with TheLounge earlier.

[quote name='sasuke543']um what? I'm so lost here...[/QUOTE]

i think he quoted the wrong person. :lol:

[quote name='edson13']But if you click on the link for Dead Space 2 it clearly states 59.99[/QUOTE]
Don't try to argue. :bomb: Trust me, it will work out for the best.

Like I posted earlier, and when you hover over one of the TVs (the 26" RCA) it pops up saying it's on sale for $209 when it's clearly $319 in the print of the ad. The popup thing for some reason also says it's $50 off and that the regular price is $239, so it's obvious that somewhere along the lines the coding got off. No store is going to match it since it's not in their ad, and the online place SHOULDN'T match it, since it clearly says "Dead Space $9.99" and not Dead Space 2. But you can't argue with SlickDealers. Also like I posted earlier, if there's any chance that they might scam a store out of a dollar so that they can get a different deal as well, they're going to do it... twice.

[quote name='sasuke543']um what? I'm so lost here...[/QUOTE]
It wasn't directed at you (or really anyone besides who I quoted), but it is simply my pointing out that pretty soon (for Feb/Mar at least, possible longer), the rewards card (that he refuses to sign up for because it supposedly opts him in to receiving credit card offers and other crap) is going to be required. Basically, he's bitching now when the card isn't needed, but in about two weeks when he needs the card to get a deal, he'll be bitching about how he doesn't have a card.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Posting them shortly[/QUOTE]
You are awesome. I was joking by the way when I asked about them earlier. But awesome to hear it. :D

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Posting them shortly[/QUOTE]

Sweet! More great offers my store wont put out until theyre platinum hits! haha Sarcasm aside thats a heck of a good deal on MvC3.

Is it weird that I want Dead Space 2 so bad so I can play Extraction rather than the main game? I'm hoping to use my last $50 coupon and get ME2, DS2, and a $20 PSN card for about $40.

I can't think of anything coming out in February that I want. Actually, I can't think of anything until May (LA Noire). Is there a release date for the new Zelda yet? Amazon doesn't show one.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Is it weird that I want Dead Space 2 so bad so I can play Extraction rather than the main game? I'm hoping to use my last $50 coupon and get ME2, DS2, and a $20 PSN card for about $40.[/QUOTE]

Rail shooters are fun as hell. Extraction is a little slower pace than like RE though.

Oh noes, they are shop your way rewards.

In before random freak out about signing up for the card!

Good deals Josh, what is the MSRP of TDU2? And I guess there is no way to mix and match what you get for free with the purchase? Like 360 w/PSP?

[quote name='dino88']I can't think of anything coming out in February that I want. Actually, I can't think of anything until May (LA Noire). Is there a release date for the new Zelda yet? Amazon doesn't show one.[/QUOTE]
MvC3, Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm are big for me personally.

[quote name='Vacabck']Oh noes, they are shop your way rewards.

Good deals Josh, what is the MSRP of TDU2? And I guess there is no way to mix and match what you get for free with the purchase? Like 360 w/PSP?[/QUOTE]

Every place I've seen TDU2 listed has been 49.99

[quote name='Vacabck']Oh noes, they are shop your way rewards.

Good deals Josh, what is the MSRP of TDU2? And I guess there is no way to mix and match what you get for free with the purchase? Like 360 w/PSP?[/QUOTE]
LOL, no, you cannot mix and match this one. TDU2 is $49.99.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']LOL, no, you cannot mix and match this one. TDU2 is $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Damn, one could dream a bit on the mix and match. :)

Once again, cancelling my Amazon pre-order to get it from Kmart. :applause:

Hey SHC,
So the last time I check this thread was when it still had the $25 coupon with Dead Space 2 purchase listed. I went and picked it up at a local Kmart this afternoon (store 4100 in Lombard, IL), but no coupon printed with it (for obvious reasons I would learn later). The employee was helpful, but didn't know anything about a coupon. So I check the blog/thread when I got back and saw the points offer. I'd like to be able to still get the points offer. What would be my best course of action? Taking my receipt back to the store? Or is there some kind of magic you can work? Thanks in advance and for all the great deals you've made happen. I'd buy you a drink if I could. :Db

[quote name='iErebus']Hey SHC,
So the last time I check this thread was when it still had the $25 coupon with Dead Space 2 purchase listed. I went and picked it up at a local Kmart this afternoon (store 4100 in Lombard, IL), but no coupon printed with it (for obvious reasons I would learn later). The employee was helpful, but didn't know anything about a coupon. So I check the blog/thread when I got back and saw the points offer. I'd like to be able to still get the points offer. What would be my best course of action? Taking my receipt back to the store? Or is there some kind of magic you can work? Thanks in advance and for all the great deals you've made happen. I'd buy you a drink if I could. :Db[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the kind words, feel free to shoot me an email with the receipt # and I'll help out.

I'm new here and this may be a dumb question, but Two Worlds II for 39.99 says CAG special only, what doest that mean. If I go to Kmart will it ring up $59.99. How do I get it for $39.99?

[quote name='confoosious']Rail shooters are fun as hell. Extraction is a little slower pace than like RE though.[/QUOTE]

I also just got a Move and the gun attachment although I don't have any games for it yet. I can't wait to get off work.

Hey Josh, just wondering if the 2/9 and 2/16 dates for Mario Sports Mix and DQ6 deals are correct? Both dates are Wednesdays and both games come out on Mondays.

Just another heads up on that. I'm pretty sure you missed it the first two posts since they were smudged in with a lot of other crap.

[quote name='nabuch']I'm new here and this may be a dumb question, but Two Worlds II for 39.99 says CAG special only, what doest that mean. If I go to Kmart will it ring up $59.99. How do I get it for $39.99?[/QUOTE]
CAG only means that he's not promoting it anywhere except here (not in the ad, not on Kmart's blog, nothing). It will ring up $40.

I also wanted to ask, will you be able to get the price adjustment on ME2 on Sunday if I brought my sealed copy and the receipt? Or is that not allowed?

[quote name='Altanis']Hey Josh, just wondering if the 2/9 and 2/16 dates for Mario Sports Mix and DQ6 deals are correct? Both dates are Wednesdays and both games come out on Mondays.

Just another heads up on that.[/QUOTE]
Thanks bud! Nintendo is shipping them on Monday with two day delivery according to our Rep. I'll keep checking though.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Is it weird that I want Dead Space 2 so bad so I can play Extraction rather than the main game? I'm hoping to use my last $50 coupon and get ME2, DS2, and a $20 PSN card for about $40.[/QUOTE]
Aside from having to dismember hoards of screaming necromorph children pent-up-engineer-dealing-with-inner-demons-style, the series as a whole has quite an appeal. I thought I was going pass on Dead Space 2 originally, but it's like, "Damn. Where my TPSs in derelict space vessels with crazy vomiting monsters crawling on blood-stained floors at?"

Picked up ME2 and Dead Space 2. No PSN cards at my store though :cry:. E-mail to Josh sent.

Thanks Josh. $95 for both ME2 and Dead Space 2 is a steal even without the PSN card. Either way super happy :D.

[quote name='sadboy']Aside from having to dismember hoards of screaming necromorph children pent-up-engineer-dealing-with-inner-demons-style, the series as a whole has quite an appeal. I thought I was going pass on Dead Space 2 originally, but it's like, "Damn. Where my TPSs in derelict space vessels with crazy vomiting monsters crawling on blood-stained floors at?"[/QUOTE]

The marketing campaign for DS2 is awful though. If I didn't already know I wanted it, I'd pass due to the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back