Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed gamer,

John

That's so hammy man.

I'm a damn fool... the DS2 + points card rang up just fine, but I couldn't figure out why it wasn't taking 50% off DS2, until I remembered you have to buy LBP2 or ME2 to get the offer, wheras I had Two Worlds 2... whoops!

[quote name='johnnyhothands']SHC- Gamer

I purchased dead space 2 and mass effect 2. I received the 50% off DS2, but no PSN card. Apparently it did not print on the receipt and the employees would not do me any override favors. I do not plan on opening the games until I can get the PSN card, just in case I need to return them for a full refund which is a bit disappointing for me. I know you mentioned you can help, hope this process doesn't take too long as I have planned to purchase something via the PSN sale for this week. Hope to hear from you soon.

Disappointed gamer,

John[/QUOTE]
You were told numerous times you had to bring the card up with you.

[quote name='confoosious']And somewhere someone got DS2 for free because the cashier forgot to ring it up.

WHO CARES.

My point is that you don't go around (at any store) arguing for deals that aren't real just because you think it looks that way. And spare me the "I'm just informing people" bullshit. While some people on here have that same "rip off kmart at any cost" mentality you seem to have, the majority of us understand that these deals go away if the stores lose money on them.

This isn't slickdeals. We don't go around helping each other rip off stores.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so the buy a new game get a used half off thing at GS wasn't ripping them off? So many deals around here and SD like that.

Yes, i said god damn it. My day started off super crappy to begin w/ go to TWO local kmarts to get dead space 2-the damn kid in one of them said it isn't out yet, common comment made by the awesoem folks at 6th ave Tacoma K. I had him check anyway...nothing.. I asked if he would call the other kmart and he was reluctant, but said he would..THEN HE fuck left! I waited a few minutes and nobody was around.. So f'n left to the other one and same kinda crap.. I usually am a tad forgiving knowing that there are maybe 1-2 decent employees that work in the department, but not today.. So f'n frustrated.. Same shit different. day.. Love the work Josh does, but like so many, is it worth the frustration? I should be playing Dead space 2 now....and i am not!

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']CE Update - I've just ordered the Killzone 3 CEs so I won't be able to take anymore requests. At this point I don't know what the next CE we will be receiving is but feel free to email me your store if there is a game you'd want one for.[/QUOTE]

thanks stock boy! very much appreciate the work! :applause:

I'm glad I stopped by Kmart early. The woman working in electronics told me that someone showed up as soon as the doors opened and tried to buy all the copies of DS2 and LBP2. She flat out told him "No." She ended up limiting him to 3 copies of each game. Good thing as there were only 2 copies of LBP2 left and who knows how many DS2 since she moved them behind the counter to prevent anyone else from buying the rest. I'm glad someone is looking out for the real customers. I didn't catch her name (never seen her before), but it was at store #9331 if you'd like to pat her on the back Josh.

[quote name='TheLounge']Oh, so the buy a new game get a used half off thing at GS wasn't ripping them off? So many deals around here and SD like that.[/QUOTE]
You know, comparing scamming a company to doing a deal that's well within the restrictions of said deal doesn't help your argument in the least. If GS wants to run a deal like the B1 New, G1 Used 50% off, and there is no minimum for the new game's price, they're going to have a bunch of people order cheap new games and expensive used games. That's not scamming them, that was probably the easiest way for them to unload a bunch of shittacular new games that they didn't want, and also drove up business.

[quote name='medetron']thanks stock boy! very much appreciate the work! :applause:[/QUOTE]
Agreed!

[quote name='dino88']I'm glad I stopped by Kmart early. The woman working in electronics told me that someone showed up as soon as the doors opened and tried to buy all the copies of DS2 and LBP2. She flat out told him "No." She ended up limiting him to 3 copies of each game. Good thing as there were only 2 copies of LBP2 left and who knows how many DS2 since she moved them behind the counter to prevent anyone else from buying the rest. I'm glad someone is looking out for the real customers. I didn't catch her name (never seen her before), but it was at store #9331 if you'd like to pat her on the back Josh.[/QUOTE]

I know this deal is good but it's not THAT good. How much money could you possibly make on each copy? I guess his plan was to break even on the games and make $15 or on the points cards. Either way - LAME.

Josh - you gotta put limits right in the ads so people can't abuse them.

All right I'm going to try out this kmart deal for the first time, I hope it goes through with no problems! :D DS2 & ME2 here i come!

[quote name='Altanis']You know, comparing scamming a company to doing a deal that's well within the restrictions of said deal doesn't help your argument in the least. If GS wants to run a deal like the B1 New, G1 Used 50% off, and there is no minimum for the new game's price, they're going to have a bunch of people order cheap new games and expensive used games. That's not scamming them, that was probably the easiest way for them to unload a bunch of shittacular new games that they didn't want, and also drove up business.[/QUOTE]

I think you're missing the point, kmart made the ad screwup. If someone gets away with it, that would be kmarts fault, not theirs for using the system.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']How much will everyone frown at me for returning ME2/LBP2 now that i got my 2nd game half-off.[/QUOTE]

Why would you bring that up if you're assuming people will frown upon it? Are you trying to start an argument? I believe they call that trolling.

Hmmm. Thinking about this more. Is it possible for me to get in on this deal for LBP2 + DS2 + points card and return that new sealed copy of LBP2 from KMart back to Gamestop for a return?

I can't pass up on a deal where you save $50.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']How much will everyone frown at me for returning ME2/LBP2 now that i got my 2nd game half-off.[/QUOTE]

Go for it. You'll only get $45 back for ME2 though.

[quote name='TheLounge']I think you're missing the point, kmart made the ad screwup. If someone gets away with it, that would be kmarts fault, not theirs for using the system.[/QUOTE]
You're missing the point, actually.

Kmart won't honor a "print out" of their ad if there's one at the register (and there will be), and it conflicts with what someone says is in it. They don't pricematch anyone, not even their website. It's not going to happen.

Do you get the 1600 ms points when you order online? (I did a search and didn't get any results)

Let me clarify if I order Dead Space 2 online. Will I get 1600 ms points?

[quote name='confoosious']I know this deal is good but it's not THAT good. How much money could you possibly make on each copy? I guess his plan was to break even on the games and make $15 or on the points cards. Either way - LAME.

Josh - you gotta put limits right in the ads so people can't abuse them.[/QUOTE]

Unless the guy has 200,000 SYWR points racked up from his previous scams.

I secretly smile. I don't want people to be able to do this at stores but if the stores can't be bothered to take simple crap like this into account then more power to you. Maybe Kmart does, I don't know, I'm just saying retailers should be more proactive to prevent stuff like this.

[quote name='polorsport']Do you get the 1600 ms points when you order online? (I did a search and didn't get any results)

Let me clarify if I order Dead Space 2 online. Will I get 1600 ms points?[/QUOTE]
No, you won't.

[quote name='Altanis']You're missing the point, actually.

Kmart won't honor a "print out" of their ad if there's one at the register (and there will be), and it conflicts with what someone says is in it. They don't pricematch anyone, not even their website. It's not going to happen.[/QUOTE]

We settled that a bit ago with the fact that they don't always adhere to their own rules.

The new argument was what was considered ripping a company off or not. Which has yet to be disproven.

I will stop proving you guys wrong though and let this get back to kmart deals. Congrats to those who found a kmart that actually had the items in them.

It seems I am doomed to ever have a good experience at Kmart.
I went in, took about 10 minutes to have someone come up, and I asked for Dead Space 2 with the PSN card, immediately 2 employees said "we don't have the card"...and I respond "yes you do, I just saw about 10 on display over there."
"oh, well we meant we're not offering it"
So I show them kmartgamer.com on my phone, and they're still saying "well its not in our ad, or website...maybe its only an online offer for that site"
/sigh. Do they not know kmartgamer.com IS Kmarts site!?
So I finally say "okay, can you just ring up both, and I'll buy it anyway?". What do you know, the card rings up as free.

I swear every time I've gone (Red Wii, Sly Collection, GT5, Move bundle) I have received nothing but horrible customer service. I'm not asking to serve me with a smile, I don't need them to make an effort to make small talk, or even be friendly, but don't treat me like garbage every time I want to buy something from you guys.

SHC-Gamer, thank you for these deals...but I don't think I can handle this much longer. I think this will be my last time shopping there. It's simply not worth the 30 minute drive and being treated like dirt.
I wish I would have known the ME3 50% deal could be combined with DS2 + PSN card in advance. Oh well, I guess.

I just don't get it whitenoise. Just keep quiet and let them ring up the stuff. The computer will sort it all out. If it doesn't, say no thanks. There's no need to tell them what offer they are running or going out of your way to prove them wrong. You're just causing yourself frustration for no reason at all.

Ah, the old "we stopped arguing a while back" excuse, which is code for "I can't think of anything to refute you, so I'm going to use this statement and say that."

Kmart doesn't price match. PERIOD. You're trying to tell people to go to Kmart and have the stores price match their online ad's popups about specific items. The stores have their own copies of the weekly ad, and go by that. If you think a store is going to honor something their online ad pop up, and not even the actual ad itself, you really do need to go back to SD where that doesn't make you sound a few things I won't say here.

[quote name='DarkRider23']I just don't get it whitenoise. Just keep quiet and let them ring up the stuff. The computer will sort it all out. If it doesn't, say no thanks. There's no need to tell them what offer they are running or going out of your way to prove them wrong. You're just causing yourself frustration for no reason at all.[/QUOTE]
This. People bitch about the employees, but then refuse to listen when everyone here suggest just keeping quiet about it. They literally only know of what's in the ad if you're lucky)- not what is on a website in the ad, not what is on CAG, what is in the ad. Period. If you try to argue with them about a deal that's not in their ad, they're going to treat you like an idiot, and you're going to get mad. You'll think the employees are the reason you had a bad experience, when it's really your fault for not shutting up.

Does anyone know when the next circular (for sales atarting 1/30) will start showing up in newspapers? Is it usually the Sunday that the sale starts on?

[quote name='dino88']Why would you bring that up if you're assuming people will frown upon it? Are you trying to start an argument? I believe they call that trolling.[/QUOTE]

That's what he does.

[quote name='DarkRider23']I just don't get it whitenoise. Just keep quiet and let them ring up the stuff. The computer will sort it all out. If it doesn't, say no thanks. There's no need to tell them what offer they are running or going out of your way to prove them wrong. You're just causing yourself frustration for no reason at all.[/QUOTE]

This. All you have to do is act like the promotion should work. Just ask for the items that have been hashed out in this thread. If it's going to work, it's going to work regardless of what the cashier says.

If it doesn't work, then start scratching your head and figuring out why. Make sure they hit total. If it still doesn't work and you KNOW it should, then either buy it and sort it out with Josh or... leave.

Someone should reword the above paragraphs nicely in red so Josh can add it to the FAQ.

I didn't. All I said was "can I get Dead Space 2, and a $20 PSN card?", they knew about the offer because someone earlier asked about it. After they said they didn't have a card, and then said they weren't offering any deals, I showed them the offer and web site.

[quote name='Dranakin']Does anyone know when the next circular (for sales atarting 1/30) will start showing up in newspapers? Is it usually the Sunday that the sale starts on?[/QUOTE]
Unlike what seems to be most others, I have never been able to (locally) get a copy of the paper midweek and have a single sales ad in it that started the following Sunday (it's all the midweek stores, like grocery stores).

Everywhere I've seen around here yeah, it's Sunday. Even though you'd think they would mail them out early so that you can plan your purchases and go get it early Sunday or something.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I didn't. All I said was "can I get Dead Space 2, and a $20 PSN card?", they knew about the offer because someone earlier asked about it. After they said they didn't have a card, and then said they weren't offering any deals, I showed them the offer and web site.[/QUOTE]

Why even show them anything? A simple "I'll take them anyways" would have saved you a lot of grief.

[quote name='tjm0711']Go for it. You'll only get $45 back for ME2 though.[/QUOTE]
How you figure? My receipt says I paid 60 for each of the games. Had them rung up separately with the game I wanted half off of.

[quote name='confoosious']That's what he does.
[/QUOTE]
So a few people think I troll...

EVERYONE thinks you back-seat mod.

Both are equally annoying.

[quote name='tranceFusion']So can ME2 bought with DS2 and points card be price matched next week?[/QUOTE]

Did it ever occur to you that if the deals were meant to be combined that Josh would have had the dates overlap?

It's trying to abuse the system and rip off the stores that will trigger the end of deals like this to begin with.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why even show them anything? A simple "I'll take them anyways" would have saved you a lot of grief.[/QUOTE]

Because they're wrong, and need to be proven a point? Because they need to listen to their customers, instead of dismissing what they say?
All I asked for was for Dead Space 2, and a PSN card, and they immediately say they don't carry any PSN cards (even though there were dozens on display)...that alone should be reason enough to argue with them, because they're already stating something that's wrong, without even bothering to check their inventory.
I'm just fed up with employees not doing their job.

[quote name='TheLounge']Obviously you don't know the meaning of ymmv. You must hate yourself...[/QUOTE]

Not to jump in the middle of this, but maybe I'll try to translate for some of these guys.

You are proposing trying to get a 'deal' to work that is neither official, nor sanctioned, nor anything more than a silly little obvious mistake on a website. Some people find that immoral and reprehensible. Others think it's smart and crafty. Most people are likely somewhere in the middle, since it's hard to pass up a 'good deal'.

The problem, though, is that you posted it to the world. So not only did you promote the concept of ripping off kmart, but you gave the ammunition to everyone else.

Furthermore--and this is key--you did so in a thread run by a guy who not only works for kmart, but is absolutely awesome to us and gives us great deals.

Now, to be completely honest, I don't normally care if some big corporation loses money because they messed up--it doesn't bother me in the least. But what does bother me? Coming into Josh's thread and disrespecting what he's doing. Not because of Kmart -- but because of Josh, and Stockboy, and the rest of the REAL people that make this thread happen. So while I don't really care what you do / don't do with kmart, please keep it to yourself, or keep it to some other site/thread. Josh is awesome. Let's be awesome back.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Because they're wrong, and need to be proven a point? Because they need to listen to their customers, instead of dismissing what they say?
All I asked for was for Dead Space 2, and a PSN card, and they immediately say they don't carry any PSN cards (even though there were dozens on display)...that alone should be reason enough to argue with them, because they're already stating something that's wrong, without even bothering to check their inventory.
I'm just fed up with employees not doing their job.[/QUOTE]

I hear what you're saying but you're just giving yourself grief. (Much like when I argue with morons like the $10 DS2 dude.)

Nobody is saying you're wrong. We're just saying, don't bother. It's really not worth the hassle. The deal will either ring up or it won't.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']So a few people think I troll...

EVERYONE thinks you back-seat mod.

Both are equally annoying.[/QUOTE]
Everyone thinks he does? I certainly don't.

So much for everyone...

[quote name='Altanis']Everyone thinks he does? I certainly don't.

So much for everyone...[/QUOTE]
Because you're one too...you being serious right now? Just like your signature you always post with.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Did it ever occur to you that if the deals were meant to be combined that Josh would have had the dates overlap?

It's trying to abuse the system and rip off the stores that will trigger the end of deals like this to begin with.[/QUOTE]
How is that abusing the system? Price adjustment is an official policy of K-Mart....way before these deals started.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']How you figure? My receipt says I paid 60 for each of the games. Had them rung up separately with the game I wanted half off of.[/QUOTE]

The two games are linked in the system, the total saving is distributed between both games. Kmart is actually smart enough to account for these types of returns. People on slick deals were doing this last week with the best buy buy 2 get 1 free deal, and returning the two paid games, keeping the third free.

I just hope people stop trying to scam kmart before these deals become a thing of the past.

[quote name='Altanis']Unlike what seems to be most others, I have never been able to (locally) get a copy of the paper midweek and have a single sales ad in it that started the following Sunday (it's all the midweek stores, like grocery stores).

Everywhere I've seen around here yeah, it's Sunday. Even though you'd think they would mail them out early so that you can plan your purchases and go get it early Sunday or something.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks. I'll be on the look out. I've always had issues at my local KMart's registers not ringing up sales correctly.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Because they're wrong, and need to be proven a point? Because they need to listen to their customers, instead of dismissing what they say?

Okay, so you want to argue to prove a point but then you want to complain about wanting to argue? I don't care whether the K-Mart worker believes me or trusts what I have to say or if he wants to be my best friend. As long as the deal works, I'm good.

[quote name='affa']Not to jump in the middle of this, but maybe I'll try to translate for some of these guys.

You are proposing trying to get a 'deal' to work that is neither official, nor sanctioned, nor anything more than a silly little obvious mistake on a website. Some people find that immoral and reprehensible. Others think it's smart and crafty. Most people are likely somewhere in the middle, since it's hard to pass up a 'good deal'.

The problem, though, is that you posted it to the world. So not only did you promote the concept of ripping off kmart, but you gave the ammunition to everyone else.

Furthermore--and this is key--you did so in a thread run by a guy who not only works for kmart, but is absolutely awesome to us and gives us great deals.

Now, to be completely honest, I don't normally care if some big corporation loses money because they messed up--it doesn't bother me in the least. But what does bother me? Coming into Josh's thread and disrespecting what he's doing. Not because of Kmart -- but because of Josh, and Stockboy, and the rest of the REAL people that make this thread happen. So while I don't really care what you do / don't do with kmart, please keep it to yourself, or keep it to some other site/thread. Josh is awesome. Let's be awesome back.[/QUOTE]

I was simply reposting what I saw on SD, didn't find the ad. Josh is a great guy, great attitude, and the world needs more retail customer service type people like him.

Also, to Altanis, you're still arguing the same wrong thing. Not every single retail employee/manager adheres to company policy. Maybe in Atlantis/Utopia worlds, but not here and certainly not at kmart.

I wasn't saying everyone could replicate this deal, just put it out there for those who like to approach deals differently to give it a shot.

I haven't ripped off a company once, nor will I. The closest I would have come to doing so was this deal, by returning for a pricematch. I am not even buying either game now, and I think I will just pick up gamefly, or wait for them to hit the bargain bin in a couple months.

[quote name='Dranakin']Okay, thanks. I'll be on the look out. I've always had issues at my local KMart's registers not ringing up sales correctly.[/QUOTE]
It won't matter if you're talking about the DS2 promo. It's not in the ad, it's featured on KmartGamer.com and the blog.

Just heed this advice:
Do NOT try to argue with the worker if they say it won't work. Unless they scan DS2, the $20 card (and it helps if it's in that order), and the $20 card doesn't deduct once they hit total, everything will work out.

Remember: All the people working know is the ad. Not what's featured on a site in the ad, not what their grandma wants in the ad. Simply what is in the ad.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Okay, so you want to argue to prove a point but then you want to complain about wanting to argue? I don't care whether the K-Mart worker believes me or trusts what I have to say or if he wants to be my best friend. As long as the deal works, I'm good.[/QUOTE]

They argued with me right off the bat, I made no mention of the deal, they could have just picked up the card and game and scanned it. But they had to mention both that they didn't have any cards (lie) and that they weren't offering any deals (another lie).
I'm not sure how you don't understand that. I said very clearly that I'm not looking for friendly customer service, but don't treat me like a scammer, or some dumbass.

I completely agree with you. I really hate dealing with clerks that not only don't know what they're talking about, but are sometimes downright rude about it. Nothing worse than a clerk not knowing how their own store works.

On the other hand... my wife is of the 'shut up and don't mention the deal' variety.

Now, here's the rub -- my way, we get out of the store an hour later, frustrated. Her way, we get out of the store in 5 minutes, no problem.

Yea, she won that one. I no longer mention deals, ever, unless a problem comes up on the register.

Hey Josh, I know it's probably too early for you to know, but I think you said that today was hopefully when you found out about the SYWR points and what deals would go through.

So, any news? :pray:

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Because you're one too...you being serious right now? Just like your signature you always post with.[/QUOTE]
You can turn off signatures, you know. But alas, that would be too easy.

Unlike the mods, I can add people to my ignore list. Bye bye. :wave:

[quote name='mywhitenoise']It seems I am doomed to ever have a good experience at Kmart.
I went in, took about 10 minutes to have someone come up, and I asked for Dead Space 2 with the PSN card, immediately 2 employees said "we don't have the card"...and I respond "yes you do, I just saw about 10 on display over there."
"oh, well we meant we're not offering it"
So I show them kmartgamer.com on my phone, and they're still saying "well its not in our ad, or website...maybe its only an online offer for that site"
/sigh. Do they not know kmartgamer.com IS Kmarts site!?
So I finally say "okay, can you just ring up both, and I'll buy it anyway?". What do you know, the card rings up as free.

I swear every time I've gone (Red Wii, Sly Collection, GT5, Move bundle) I have received nothing but horrible customer service. I'm not asking to serve me with a smile, I don't need them to make an effort to make small talk, or even be friendly, but don't treat me like garbage every time I want to buy something from you guys.

SHC-Gamer, thank you for these deals...but I don't think I can handle this much longer. I think this will be my last time shopping there. It's simply not worth the 30 minute drive and being treated like dirt.
I wish I would have known the ME3 50% deal could be combined with DS2 + PSN card in advance. Oh well, I guess.[/QUOTE]

i have similar issues each week, and I usually let it go cuz Josh is so freaking awesome.. But, i think the one thing kmart as a compnay needs to do is actively train/or hire specific knowledgable employees in specific areas of the store-like electronics/video games. I can think of one person at all three kmarts in the two counties that have any idea of what a video game even is.. Most cannot comprehend that TUESDAYS are typical release days.. sigh... I am just pissed i am not playing DS2 now..."not out yet"

[quote name='TheLounge']
I haven't ripped off a company once, nor will I. [/QUOTE]

But you'll repost an obvious scam from SD to Josh's thread?

[head explodes]

[quote name='Altanis']It won't matter if you're talking about the DS2 promo. It's not in the ad, it's featured on KmartGamer.com and the blog.

Just heed this advice:
Do NOT try to argue with the worker if they say it won't work. Unless they scan DS2, the $20 card (and it helps if it's in that order), and the $20 card doesn't deduct once they hit total, everything will work out.

Remember: All the people working know is the ad. Not what's featured on a site in the ad, not what their grandma wants in the ad. Simply what is in the ad.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm just looking for the PSP sale, which I understand is in the circular.

And yes, I've had issues with the PSN $20 card promo even after hitting total (for the BF:BC2 sale), no matter what order the items were scanned in or with my SYWR card. It only worked once I drove to another Kmart 20 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back