Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you KMart! You saved me $20 on Two Worlds II! I originally pre-ordered from Gamestop for the bonus code, but they still don't have my pre-order copy in, and I realized that the bonus codes were available to anyone. So I canceled that and bought from BestBuy at full price. Once I get your copy, I am returning that copy to BestBuy. :lol:

Now if only you'd re-open a store closer to where I live in Bothell, WA.

stopped at my Kmart today, picked up ME2 and Two Worlds 2 for a smooth $64.98

the other thing that caught my eye is that Beatles Rock Band is $9.99, the standard bundle is $49.99, and the LE bundle is $79.99...i really want to score that LE bundle at $50 though...they had a ton of them, too

The 360 version of ME2 is now worth more than the PS3 version. wow. Amazon really does not want those PS3 copies. Must have a hard time moving them.

Best Buy doesn't show it at all on their trade in site.. Gamestop would be $32 with that 50% bonus, but that's only knocking off $10 of two worlds 2 price for spending another $24 and it's gamestop credit.. I think i'll just get two worlds 2 today.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I have to get them in first! They have been very allocated for us recently.[/QUOTE]

Any idea what the cause for the scarcity is? New SKU or pricing to be rolled out maybe?

[quote name='jhuehne']Wouldn't you be able to buy two copies of Two Worlds 2 for $60 with this special? I see the online price is $39.99 now but when checking out you don't get the B1G1 50% off deal.[/QUOTE]
*facepalm*

Two Worlds II is on sale for $40. 2 copies at $40 each = $80. It's not part of the BOGO deal (you have to buy either ME2 or LBP2 to get the BOGO).
[quote name='transamdude95']Next time you are at your TRU, take a picture of the Customer Service Dept when you walk in and post it up if you want. Same with Walmart, Meijer. I have never seen one of these stores where the line for Customer Service crosses in front of the entrance.[/QUOTE]
Then you need to travel more, because every single one of those stores puts the CS desk up front. Why? To limit theft.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that if you buy anything from myGofer, expect spam. I've been getting "deal" emails from this Adrienne bitch ever since the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood deal. I've emailed her numerous times to unsubscribe (like it says in her emails) and clicked links she's sent to unsubscribe, but she still sends me emails. I've reported spam every time and still they make it into my inbox. So annoying lol. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM MYGOFER.com... Just wanted to vent that. Thanks for listening ;).

[quote name='Altanis']*facepalm*

Two Worlds II is on sale for $40. 2 copies at $40 each = $80. It's not part of the BOGO deal (you have to buy either ME2 or LBP2 to get the BOGO).

Then you need to travel more, because every single one of those stores puts the CS desk up front. Why? To limit theft.[/QUOTE]

I actually went in to my Denver Kmart with my homie...we were both going to get TW2 at the 39.99, but when i asked to make sure it was on sale - the clerk said it qualified for the B1G1 50% off too. Not sure if it was her mistake, but thats what she read off of her scanner. We got 2 copies for $65 after tax.

[quote name='nofzac']I actually went in to my Denver Kmart with my homie...we were both going to get TW2 at the 39.99, but when i asked to make sure it was on sale - the clerk said it qualified for the B1G1 50% off too. Not sure if it was her mistake, but thats what she read off of her scanner. We got 2 copies for $65 after tax.[/QUOTE]
This would represent a system error if true. It was not submitted for B1G1 half off.

How does the Little Big Planet 2 deal work? I'm trying to purchase that along with Dead Space 2 online, but I'm still getting the full price for each of them.

[quote name='JayMoney624']How does the Little Big Planet 2 deal work? I'm trying to purchase that along with Dead Space 2 online, but I'm still getting the full price for each of them.[/QUOTE]
The BOGO deal isn't online, that would be the problem.

[quote name='transamdude95']Don't be retarded.

At the closest Kmart to me, you step inside the front door, face left, and you are at the customer service desk (with at least 4-5 people in line with returns/issues). Not a good thing to see. Go to Walmart, Best Buy, Meijer, Toys R Us... their Customer Service Dept is not in your face as you walk in. TRU you have to go around the store a ways. Meijer and Walmart it's out of the way, too. Shit, even the Target's I've been to have their's a out of the way of the entry (not too far, but still 60ft. Maybe you should actually try to think before making your next comment, or is that too much to ask? Maybe you like having a line full of people making returns in your way as you walk into a store? :roll:[/QUOTE]
Guess you feel pretty silly now that NO one agrees with anything you had to say. lol.

Just left from K-Mart (Boca Raton, FL) and was able to pick up Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 for $80 with no issues.

Thanks for the amazing deal Josh. :D

:360::ps3:1-30 Two Worlds II $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
  • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • Free DLC Weapon: "BattleHammer of Kroll"
    • 60 Bludgeoning Damage
    • 20% increased Strength
    • Since the code is not unique I'll just post it as it will be posted elsewhere within a day - 1775-3623-3298-1928 or 3654-0091-3399-0994

does anyone know if this just for 1-30? on kmarts website it shows this cost today. i want to pick it up in store if the price is $40

[quote name='Maynard46']does anyone know if this just for 1-30? on kmarts website it shows this cost today. i want to pick it up in store if the price is $40[/QUOTE]
Unless specified otherwise, all deals last for a week.

[quote name='transamdude95']Don't be retarded.

At the closest Kmart to me, you step inside the front door, face left, and you are at the customer service desk (with at least 4-5 people in line with returns/issues). Not a good thing to see. Go to Walmart, Best Buy, Meijer, Toys R Us... their Customer Service Dept is not in your face as you walk in. TRU you have to go around the store a ways. Meijer and Walmart it's out of the way, too. Shit, even the Target's I've been to have their's a out of the way of the entry (not too far, but still 60ft. Maybe you should actually try to think before making your next comment, or is that too much to ask? Maybe you like having a line full of people making returns in your way as you walk into a store? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Target has their customer service desk as soon as you walk in. Fry's Electronics has their return desk as pretty much the first thing you see when you walk in. Go away, dumbass.

[quote name='Maynard46']does anyone know if this just for 1-30? on kmarts website it shows this cost today. i want to pick it up in store if the price is $40[/QUOTE]

Bought it today for $40. It's all week.

The op is a little misleading that way - it should say week of 1-30 for these weekly deals, especially when not advertised in the weekly ad.

[quote name='ps2emotions']I too have been wanting to make 100% sure this is true. I have a huge backlog though so don't particularly need Mass effect 2 but this would be a great deal that I would have hard time passing up. Plus I have $6.05 worth of points I can use. I don't know what $59.99 game I would get though since I have pretty much everything I want in games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='peter17319']I'm heading to Kmart today, and I want to be 100% sure about this. If I buy Mass Effect 2 on sale for $45, I can still get a 2nd $59.99 game for 50% off?

I know that it essentially says that in the OP, but I want to have all my ducks in a row before I head to the store. It sounds too good to be true.

Even if I can't think of another $59.99 game to get (since I already got Dead Space 2), I can grab a 2nd copy and trade it to Amazon for $40. :)[/QUOTE]

Just came back from Kmart in Newport News, VA. Mas Effect was on sale, but the 50% off only seemed to apply to Dragon Age 2 (according to 10 stickers plastered over the video game cases).

I tried to pick up ME2 and LBP2; and was trying to see if the offer would still apply (since the website/blog says it applies in-store), but the total rang up to be normal price (ME2- 45, LBP2 - 60).

The cashier called a manager for me and I showed him the blog and whatnot. The best he could do was send the problem to corporate and tell me to check back in a few days. Oh well.

I think I read on one of the forum pages that Josh said he would look at receipts that might be wrong. Anyway, I bought Mass Effect 2 and Little Big Planet 2 and was charged as follows:

Mass Effect BG 44.99
Little Big P BG 59.99

Little Big Mass Effe 22.50-
Total before tax: 82.48

Shouldn't I have gotten a $30 discount instead of a $22.50 discount? Or did I screw up by getting both of the BOGO games in the same order and that's why it discounted ME2 at half price?

Thanks,
Lonnie

It probably defaulted to LBP being the half off trigger and Mass Effect 2 being half off because it was cheaper.

Usually that's how it works with bogo deals, cheapest item gets the discount. Sucks but that 44.99 price was never guaranteed to work with the BOGO for $30 off another item.

Every deal, unless specified otherwise, is week long. It's really not that difficult to see that, when every deal starts on either a Sunday (sale prices), or Tuesday (release week deals). I promise this got answered about 12 hours ago.

[quote name='GBAstar']what does half of any title price $59.99 mean to you?[/QUOTE]
Josh did say that ME2 should ring up as the trigger and any other game that's $59.99 ring up half off. However, that doesn't mean it will, although others have said they received that very deal. Plus, games that are on sale from the regular price of $59.99 (Two Worlds II, for example, and this only excludes the God of War deal) are ringing up half off.

[quote name='JeriKu']Can I not get the "Buy ME2 get LBP2 half off.." deal online?[/QUOTE]
Less than 20 posts ago I answered this question.

It's the smallest amount of reading.

[quote name='JeriKu']Can I not get the "Buy ME2 get LBP2 half off.." deal online?[/QUOTE]
Contact me tomorrow evening. Don't tell anyone.

[quote name='nofzac']I actually went in to my Denver Kmart with my homie...we were both going to get TW2 at the 39.99, but when i asked to make sure it was on sale - the clerk said it qualified for the B1G1 50% off too. Not sure if it was her mistake, but thats what she read off of her scanner. We got 2 copies for $65 after tax.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']This would represent a system error if true. It was not submitted for B1G1 half off.[/QUOTE]

Hey Josh, you should check that out, when i went to buy Mass effect and Dead Space 2 both of them had an ad showing Buy one get 50% off on an other 60$ game... that is very missleading and should generate some probles and of course overrides:error:

I thought Mass Effect 2 still came with the B1G1 50% coupon even tho it's on sale for $45? But when I informed the clerk of this he said "Let's see..." and waited till the reciept printed out, upon which he said "No." as no coupon printed. Did I read the OP wrong, or was it the stores fault?

so wait, people have been getting ME2 and a $59.99 game that is ON SALE where the subtotal is $44.99 + 0.5*$saleprice?

ME2 and Two Worlds II or Black Ops (360) would be pretty nice deals if so.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I thought Mass Effect 2 still came with the B1G1 50% coupon even tho it's on sale for $45? But when I informed the clerk of this he said "Let's see..." and waited till the reciept printed out, upon which he said "No." as no coupon printed. Did I read the OP wrong, or was it the stores fault?[/QUOTE]
THERE ARE NO COUPONS. fucking hell.
January, February, and March: NO COUPONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (likely, the launch of the 3DS). How hard is it to read the damned OP?
The 50% off deal requires you to buy two games, not buy ME2 and get a fucking coupon. How many stores do you know that offer a B1G1 50% off deal in which you have to come back later to get the 50% off? That's right: NONE.

I swear, confoosious is right: it really is like some of you haven't ever shopped before.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']so wait, people have been getting ME2 and a $59.99 game that is ON SALE where the subtotal is $44.99 + 0.5*$saleprice?

ME2 and Two Worlds II or Black Ops (360) would be pretty nice deals if so.[/QUOTE]
Nope, no one has gotten the deal. :roll: They just say they do to get the hopes of other people up.

Josh even said that the ME2 sale would overlap with the BOGO deal. I don't know how much clearer this needs to be made before the 'wait, that works?' questions stop. JOSH SAID IT SHOULD WORK.

Well, looks like I paid $59 for LBP and got ME2 for $22.. Not a bad deal. I can justify $44 (after tax) for each. :)

[quote name='Altanis']THERE ARE NO COUPONS. fucking hell.
January, February, and March: NO COUPONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (likely, the launch of the 3DS). How hard is it to read the damned OP?
The 50% off deal requires you to buy two games, not buy ME2 and get a fucking coupon. How many stores do you know that offer a B1G1 50% off deal in which you have to come back later to get the 50% off? That's right: NONE.

I swear, confoosious is right: it really is like some of you haven't ever shopped before.

Nope, no one has gotten the deal. :roll: They just say they do to get the hopes of other people up.

Josh even said that the ME2 sale would overlap with the BOGO deal. I don't know how much clearer this needs to be made before the 'wait, that works?' questions stop. JOSH SAID IT SHOULD WORK.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you stay out of the thread if it is making you this mad?

[quote name='danishmaggot']Why don't you stay out of the thread if it is making you this mad?[/QUOTE]
I concur.

If people are truly mad why would they be typing? They'd be bashing something if they were truly mad, not typing.

You know... because it really is possible to tell if a person is truly mad through words on a screen. :|

[quote name='jiggyteddy']If people are truly mad why would they be typing? They'd be bashing something if they were truly mad, not typing.

You know... because it really is possible to tell if a person is truly mad through words on a screen. :|[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It's so simple to feign being mad. People eat it up. It's like sarcasm. Sometimes you can see it when it's glaringly obvious, but most of the time you aren't going to catch it.

Common sense in this thread is really lacking...

[quote name='Altanis']Agreed. It's so simple to feign being mad. People eat it up. It's like sarcasm. Sometimes you can see it when it's glaringly obvious, but most of the time you aren't going to catch it.

Common sense in this thread is really lacking...[/QUOTE]

LOL, you are having fun being mr. KNOW IT ALL, aren't you ;)

I was trying to help my brother get a PSP-3000 used at a reasonable price (around $100). No point in getting a used when new is $129.99 for the week. Really good deal.

I need to check out the God Of War Sale. My friend wants a copy of both as well, so I was wondering if I could buy two? Also, does Sears honor Kmart sales? I only have a Sears nearby. Thanks in advance.

I would do two on seperate transactions.

Unfortunately no about sears. Its kmart only.

HA HA HA HA!!! I saw just a couple of post's of people saying they were able to get Dead Space 2 for like $39 or less, and I thought it was a special price for it and I went there just like 90 mins ago to get COD Black Ops for the 360 w/1600 point card for free for the $47 and Dead Space 2 for the $39 or whatever "low" price it was. Well DS2 rang up at the normal $60 price, but it said something about BOGO 1/2 off or that it was a part of it, and of course when they rang up COD it would still be the $47 and neither were adjusting or going lower.

So the guy thought and said it was because I/they couldn't stack two specials since COD came with the free point card as well as the on sale price, however I wasn't buying that. I then asked if he could ring up another regular priced game to see if that was it and of course it still didn't lower DS2 or the other game which was Force Unleashed 2 at the reg price. So he thought it was because of the COD special still. So I went and paid for that on its own because I was going to buy that no matter what. Then he rang up just DS2 and FU2 and they both showed like part of a/the BOGO 1/2 off, but he nor anyone else could figure out why it still wouldn't discount at least one of the games? (I nor them knew that you had to get Mass Effect 2 or LBP2 FIRST and then any game after would be 1/2 off)

I then tried to say then it had to be their systems because we tried it different way and even though it was showing the BOGO offer it wasn't discounting them and they looked at the AD and couldn't see anything about the ME2/LBP2 offer (which of course we still knew nothing about) and the manager finally went and agreed to just go ahead and give me Dead Space 2 for 1/2 off since I already paid for COD Black Ops. She was going to try and credit back COD and then put them on the same receipt, but because of the point card being free and possibly screwing things up even more, she just did DS2 by itself for $29.99 + tax which came to like $32 and some change I believe? I even told her that I'd be willing to pay $39.99 for DS2 because that's what I thought the price was for it originally and didn't know about any BOGO offer....

It wasn't until just now that I saw that you had to first get either ME2 or LBP2 and then any game (or any regular priced game) would then be 50% off, lol... But hey, I ain't complaining. I was getting frustrated because how they kept thinking it wasn't doing it because of COD, but even after they tried different games and even making sure they were for the same system, like DS2 for PS3 (cause that's the version I was wanting but I had them first try Unleashed 2 for the 360) and then FU2 on PS3 and or mixing them PS3 version and 360 Version or 360 and 360 versions and nothing would drop either of the prices.... I still stayed cooled down for the most part, so that probably helped with the manager just finally agreeing to go ahead and discount DS2 half off since I already paid for COD...

COD Black Ops w/1600 XBLA Point Card for $47 + tax, and then Dead Space 2 Limited Edition (PS3) for $29 + tax... Can't beat that!!!! I definitely lucked out that they didn't know what the real BOGO offer was because I have no interest (at least not yet) in either ME2 or LBP2 lol.... Not sure if that'll work for others, but it's worth a shot I guess if someone wants to try and go through that and hope the store people don't know what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back