Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think the Wii U controller looks insanely uncomfortable? Square shaped with the sticks ABOVE the buttons? Hand cramps incoming.

[quote name='nbballard']They might have it, but it doesn't mean they know where it is! vlv and I just waited an hour for the clerk to bring them out from the back. It would have been pretty awful if I hadn't been distracted with some conversation.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome :lol:

By the way, I decided on the regular edition. She took back the Hero edition to the back. Not sure why though.

So any Memphis CAGers who lurks here, there's one more if you want it.

[quote name='xtole13']For next week, will I be able to use the $20 Duke Nukem coupon on Red Faction (39.99)? Or, will the coupon only be useful the week after?[/QUOTE]

Week after DN is released. So if it's the same week, the next week.

I signed up for Shop your way Rewards, but I haven't gotten any emails with coupons. Plus, I haven't been able to find the option to select "email me" in the my offers selection. I'd like to get the $10 off PS3 games for Heavy Rain and GOW3, but I don't want to travel all the way to K-mart if I'm going to need a coupon that I don't have yet.

Does anyone have some advice?

Just picked up a copy of Infamous 2. Everything went fairly well. They were ripping out the register and wiring up a new system, so a friendly manager got the game out of the case and brought it up to customer service. Here's a minor wrinkle to the shopping experience, though. I'd like to make clear that this is neither Josh's nor stockboy's problem, but it's noteworthy nonetheless (and I'll probably get scolded by fellow board members for bringing this up).

I went to Customer Service and gave my Associate Discount card, which she swiped, then I gave her my SYWR Card info, then she scanned my coupon, then I swiped my debit card, the transaction went through, and the coupon printed. However, I get my receipt back and notice my Employee Discount is nowhere to be found in the transaction. Keep in mind, I know what my employee discount on the receipt looks like because it worked fine on LA Noire last month. At first, I assumed it could be any number of technical glitches somewhere along the line, but then I noticed my mom was still waiting in the normal checkout line. Apparently, there were two woman trying to check out and THEIR associate discount wasn't working with their SYWR cards.

So either, A. It's a one day or store specific outage that somehow people's employee discounts aren't working or B. Our parent company has decided to silently change the policy so that SYWR nullifies Associate Discount. Again, it's only 10%, so I'm only out four dollars, but it is disappointing.

EDIT: Or option C - My own stupidity (should have known) "Purchases made using Company promotional coupons are not eligible for the discount."

Last edited by a moderator:
FAIL at my Kmart!! Not at all SHC's fault but these stores are bad, first I waited literally 30-40 minutes before getting an employee (& yes I went to the CS desk after the first 5 minutes passed) Then once I get a worker he goes to look in the back for Infamous 2 (because as with all new release games at my kmart theres none in the case before 7pm release day), he comes back & said "well we had 2 of them today but IDK if they sold or if their lying around somewhere"

I am %100 done with Kmart's, I got a few good deals thanks to SHC but Its just not worth the hassle every deal I got took no less then 15-20min of my life just standing & waiting. I will not give any more of my time or $ to kmart not even if a new release is on sale for $50 and comes with a $30 SYWR or giftcard, NEVER AGAIN!!!

instead of going off on a temper tantrum why don't you email him?

It is fucking stupid that these stores can't get their shit together yet though.

[quote name='TraBuch']Anyone else think the Wii U controller looks insanely uncomfortable? Square shaped with the sticks ABOVE the buttons? Hand cramps incoming.[/QUOTE]

people have been saying on twitter all morning that it's very comfortable to use. it does look odd but i think the grips on the back and the size of the device makes it pretty comfy. Nintendo knows how to do controllers.

[quote name='jer7583']people have been saying on twitter all morning that it's very comfortable to use. it does look odd but i think the grips on the back and the size of the device makes it pretty comfy. Nintendo knows how to do controllers.[/QUOTE]

Personally Ive never liked any nintendo controllers.

[quote name='atc250es']Personally Ive never liked any nintendo controllers.[/QUOTE]

people on CAG are weird, weird people. you guys remind me why i shouldn't discuss games here.

[quote name='atc250es']Personally Ive never liked any nintendo controllers.[/QUOTE]

virtual-boy-controller.png

:lol:

[quote name='FINALBOSS']You're going to wait 6-8 months to play BF3, NG3, Batman and Ghost Recon? LOL.[/QUOTE]

This is one of the problems I see. Most hardcore gamers will get these games close to when they come out for either 360 or PS3. Another thing to consider is, I already have like 50 PS3 games, so even though Batman: Arkham City will be out on Wii U, I'm more likely to get it on PS3 because that's where the bulk of my library is right now. If I get Wii U, it will be more than likely that I'll just be getting the exclusives.

[quote name='jer7583']people on CAG are weird, weird people. you guys remind me why i shouldn't discuss games here.[/QUOTE]

Do you just want everyone to agree with you? What a discussion that would be.

[quote name='jer7583']people on CAG are weird, weird people. you guys remind me why i shouldn't discuss games here.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:| Because we have differing tastes at times? I'm with atc, I haven't liked any controller of theirs since the SNES. N64 had that weird trident design where 1/3 of the controller was never really used, the Gamecube was, for me, uncomfortable and small, and the Wii... it's not bad per se, but I'm just not a big fan of the control style.

But if you like 'em, ok, more power to you. I just don't see why that makes anyone with differing tastes weird.

[quote name='jmillion']my mission was to get the inFamous Hero edition....

so i went to the Penn Station NY location(store#7749). i got there like 7:15am, they open @ 7am. i dont see it out, im like maybe i missed it. i ask the dude @ the register, he is like they didnt even get it. all they had was the regular. im like wtf. so i hit the next kmart.

I get to the Astor Place store(#7777) @ 745am. they dont open till 8am. i go upstairs. no one is @ the register, nothing, 5mins later, a lady comes and is like i have to wait as there isnt any cash in register. im like ok. 10-15mins later, she comes back and is talking to some other dude. he is raving about the PSV and such. she complains about opening Tues and such. im like 0_o. so w/ a attitude she is like "can i help you?" i point to the poster and is like can i get inFamous 2. she is like if we have it, what system? im like it just came out today/ps3. and can i get the $99 edition/hero edition. she comes back 5mins later, like we only have the regular. im beyond pissed. i just bought it and left. i spent 20mins in that store alone.

i hit Josh up, hope he can clear some things up. I may say this was my 1st bad Kmart experience, and i rave about the deals and such. For anyone asking the $20 coupon did print up, and i used a $20 coupon today too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jiggyteddy']My issue is my store doesn't have it out and the employee told ne they don't have it.[/QUOTE]

u guys do realize kmart got a limited number of hero editions right? not all stores got it (out of the five stores in my area, one got it and only 3 copies)

[quote name='Juncti']Are all the Kmarts honoring that $20 coupon with Infamous 2 purchase? Down here in New Orleans the stores are saying no coupon.[/QUOTE]

it should work as long as u meet the requirements (game and sywr card/account)

[quote name='bcb4589']What if you don't have a physical SYWR card yet? I signed up for SYWR this morning online and I printed out a temporary card (it's just a piece of paper with my member number and pin on it). Will just giving the cashier my member number or phone number allow the coupon to print?[/QUOTE]

u can give ur phone number or member number, yes, they'll just put it in and find ur account

[quote name='Silverspud']Since I started checking last September, the PSN card rack has always been empty at my Kmart.[/QUOTE]

did u check any other card racks? mine are always mixed up, sometimes i jsut grab em and bring em to the right spot

[quote name='atc250es']Rochester hills, mi kmart claims they're sold out, I call bullshit. The woman working told me they had sold out of "several" shipments of the game. I told her it just came out today, I hate kmart employees.[/QUOTE]

lol, i'm not sayin theyre not lying, but, maybe lol, popular kmart? lol

[quote name='jer7583']I kinda like the idea of WiiU. Hopefully it's a little more powerful than 360/PS3 and third party games run smoother/higher resolution on them.

I think a lot of people are going to like that it uses their controllers/peripherals they already own from Wii and a lot of people are going to like that it's (hopefully) cheaper than an Ipad and serves most of the same purpose. I don't think many folks are bringing ipads around with them everywhere, they use their smartphones for that. WiiU could be a legit competitor to Ipad for people who just would use it around the house anyway.

Vita is definitely competitive with 3DS at $250 but I'm just not a fan of Sony franchises and nothing much that they showed software-wise interested me.

I guess i'm just a sucker for nostalgia but seeing the promise of things like 3D classics on 3DS was much more impressive than all the HD/OLED/PS3 graphics on Vita.[/QUOTE]

but wat happens when there are nothing but remakes or old ips? can u really handle nonstop games wit the same characters over and over?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']
but wat happens when there are nothing but remakes or old ips? can u really handle nonstop games wit the same characters over and over?[/QUOTE]

Like call of duty?

Picked up my copy oof Infamous 2, no problems like always. Maybe I am lucky but only one time did my Kmart not have a game and that's because they misplaced the box and I had to comeback the next day. Other than that I've had 10-12 tranactions that have went smoothly.

I haven't liked one since the SNES. N64's was tolerable but from Gamecube on, they've gone downhill. WiiU (WTF?) looks like a pass to me. Seems like it can't make up its mind whether it wants to be a handheld or a console. Only thing Nintendo has that even remotely interests me is Skyward Sword.

Anyway, just picked up Infamous 2 at Kmart #4743. They weren't in the case so I had to wait while somebody went back and got them. Then had to wait through 2 people buying TVs and a third customer. The 2nd TV buyer would have made it a little easier had he known how much was in his bank account before making a major purchase. :roll: The coupon printed with no problems thankfully.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They may not announce a price cut, but IMO they have to this fall. Sales are slow already and an equal price with Vita will kill it.[/QUOTE]

I realize you are pretty new to this stuff, but you can't actually believe that price parity would kill the 3DS... The Vita will be successful, more successful than the PSP if they can come out with a game in the west as big as Monster Hunter is in Japan.

That said, it will never even come close to 3DS sales, unless its getting ports of Mario Kart and Smash Bros 4. You seem to forget that people buy these things for games.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I'm not big on nostalgia, so I guess that explains why I'm not interested in the 3DS games. I mean, Starfox is the most appealing thing there for me right now, and I already played it to death years ago.

You better hope they ditch Friend Codes then, and come up with a proper online service. Because if they don't, any multiplat games with multiplayer will sell terribly on it. If Nintendo gets to even basic '06-era levels of free PSN type online, that'd be a big win for them.[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of online Wii and DS games with no use of friend codes. I'm not defending their halfass online, but you are years behind my friend.

just called kmart stores #7777 and 7749 and both said they didnt recieved the infamous 2 hero edition. i find that kinda wierd as those store alreays get atleast 1 copy of a CL. strange and sad day as i was going to go but it :(

[quote name='confoosious']Like call of duty?[/QUOTE]

yup, i mean, i can feel a noticeable difference in the gameplay and weapons and stuff, and the story is different, but in the end, it all feels teh same (given enough time)

[quote name='cheesebu']There are plenty of online Wii and DS games with no use of friend codes. I'm not defending their halfass online, but you are years behind my friend.[/QUOTE]

uhh... he was replying to someone talking about getting games like bf3 and mw3 on the WiiU (really?) which... requires use of friend codes (since thats required for the online)

[quote name='medetron']just called kmart stores #7777 and 7749 and both said they didnt recieved the infamous 2 hero edition. i find that kinda wierd as those store alreays get atleast 1 copy of a CL. strange and sad day as i was going to go but it :([/QUOTE]

ah same man... i felt sad when i found out no easily accessible stores would get it =/ had to go ahead and get it from amazon...
speaking of stock - i was wondering, in the OP josh talks about asking stockboy if it was possible to get things sent to ur store... how does that work? do we just ask stockboy to send some our stores? how far ahead would that have to be done? etc?

[quote name='cheesebu']I realize you are pretty new to this stuff, but you can't actually believe that price parity would kill the 3DS... The Vita will be successful, more successful than the PSP if they can come out with a game in the west as big as Monster Hunter is in Japan.

That said, it will never even come close to 3DS sales, unless its getting ports of Mario Kart and Smash Bros 4. You seem to forget that people buy these things for games.[/QUOTE]

It’s ridiculously premature to make that type of prediction, especially when factoring in the reality that the 3DS, at least to this point, has sold below Nintendo’s own expectations.

While I don’t expect the 3DS to be murdered by price parity with the Vita the fact remains that Sony has aggressively priced their newest handheld in such as manner as to pose a serious (potential) threat to Nintendo’s handheld dominance.

Nintendo’s been winning the handheld space so long people forget how abruptly such fortunes can shift. I’m not asserting that will happen but at this early stage, who knows?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']yup, i mean, i can feel a noticeable difference in the gameplay and weapons and stuff, and the story is different, but in the end, it all feels teh same (given enough time)

uhh... he was replying to someone talking about getting games like bf3 and mw3 on the WiiU (really?) which... requires use of friend codes (since thats required for the online)

ah same man... i felt sad when i found out no easily accessible stores would get it =/ had to go ahead and get it from amazon...
speaking of stock - i was wondering, in the OP josh talks about asking stockboy if it was possible to get things sent to ur store... how does that work? do we just ask stockboy to send some our stores? how far ahead would that have to be done? etc?[/QUOTE]

usually you can shoot him an email like 2 weeks before or even a month ahead as long as they are getting a few in..

EDIT: I'm reading around and it seems like WiiU only supports one of its new controllers per console at a time, i.e. can't have four of the tablet controllers hooked up at once? That would seem like a serious design problem if true, considering that's the central hook to the system.

[quote name='cheesebu']I realize you are pretty new to this stuff, but you can't actually believe that price parity would kill the 3DS... The Vita will be successful, more successful than the PSP if they can come out with a game in the west as big as Monster Hunter is in Japan.

That said, it will never even come close to 3DS sales, unless its getting ports of Mario Kart and Smash Bros 4. You seem to forget that people buy these things for games.[/QUOTE]
That's kind of condescending, but setting that aside, look at their big game reveals for the 3DS: Mario Kart, Starfox 64 3D, Zelda OoT 3D, Kid Icarus, Super Mario, and Luigi's Mansion 2. 2 of those are ports with better graphics. I don't see how those games will suddenly light a fire under the 3DS. It needs more than that. And as someone said, way too early to call this. Every generation plays out differently (see: Gamecube's success vs. Wii's success.)

[quote name='cheesebu']There are plenty of online Wii and DS games with no use of friend codes. I'm not defending their halfass online, but you are years behind my friend.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, I'll admit that. But that's because they made it so cumbersome with so little software that utilized it well that I never felt compelled to really bother. I'm not going to try and play an FPS on the Wii when I can play one with a full online service on the 360 or PS3. Even without friend codes, it's still a subpar online system.

[quote name='confoosious']Like call of duty?[/QUOTE]
But COD isn't a system exclusive designed to push the console. That's not really a fair comparison (though I agree COD is boring, stale, etc.) If the core Nintendo exclusives are remakes of older games or entries in the same series with little fundamental difference, that doesn't make much of a case to buy the console.

[quote name='medetron']usually you can shoot him an email like 2 weeks before or even a month ahead as long as they are getting a few in..[/QUOTE]

well yea, to check stock. but i meant to get stock sent to one of ur stores (like, for example, to somehow get I2 Hero edition sent to a certain store) or am i misreading it?

Ugh, just sat down and planned out my Tuesday purchases.
Duke, Child of Eden, and Dynasty Warriors 7.
It's only 3 games and I do have some coupons to use, but the wife is still gonna kill me.
Should only be about $120 or so.

Luckily there is nothing else really after that until NMH:paradise that I want. DW:Gundam 3 and the new EDF I guess, but I have to get those elsewhere. After NMH: Paradise, I can start preparing myself for the October, November, December blitzkrieg that will be coming our way. So many releases....my wallet is already weeping.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']
[/QUOTE]

Like i just said, friend codes are not required for online now, they are on a game to game basis, and i would imagine EA would opt not to use them for an M rated game. Do you think the people who play Goldeneye and COD on Wii are all swapping friend codes?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']EDIT:
That's kind of condescending, but setting that aside, look at their big game reveals for the 3DS: Mario Kart, Starfox 64 3D, Zelda OoT 3D, Kid Icarus, Super Mario, and Luigi's Mansion 2. 2 of those are ports with better graphics. I don't see how those games will suddenly light a fire under the 3DS. It needs more than that. And as someone said, way too early to call this. Every generation plays out differently (see: Gamecube's success vs. Wii's success.)
.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying these are the most exciting games ever, i'm saying they sell systems. Mario Kart Wii's attach rate is unheard of, based on data well before it became a packin. I will have both as i'm guessing most of you will, but Sony has nothing to trot out that can touch Mario Kart, Smash Bros or Super Mario 3D, they will need to start from scratch. Uncharted is a good start but its not going to sell systems to people who aren't already fans.

I totally agree that the 3DS needs a price cut btw, the Vita looks to be a much better value hardware wise. All i'm talking about is sales, i realize Nintendo systems aren't for everybody. It will all come down to games though. I hope Q games have some good stuff in store for Vita.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']EDIT: I'm reading around and it seems like WiiU only supports one of its new controllers per console at a time, i.e. can't have four of the tablet controllers hooked up at once? That would seem like a serious design problem if true, considering that's the central hook to the system.[/QUOTE]

That's probably a good thing, considering extra controllers would be like $100+, and so few people would actually buy multiple controllers. I wouldn't.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']well yea, to check stock. but i meant to get stock sent to one of ur stores (like, for example, to somehow get I2 Hero edition sent to a certain store) or am i misreading it?[/QUOTE]

well yea you can email stockboy and request to have a unit sent to your store. if its too late then he'll email you stating how many your store recieved. i've gotten him to send 1 more unit to my store and that helps alot.

It's safe to assume that this week's deal on Infamous 2 is in-store only, correct?

Yet another week I can't purchase from Kmart 'cause my "local" store is 60 miles away.

[quote name='medetron']well yea you can email stockboy and request to have a unit sent to your store. if its too late then he'll email you stating how many your store recieved. i've gotten him to send 1 more unit to my store and that helps alot.[/QUOTE]

do u know how early i have to request it tho? thats basically wat i'm asking lol

[quote name='zapruder']It's safe to assume that this week's deal on Infamous 2 is in-store only, correct?

Yet another week I can't purchase from Kmart 'cause my "local" store is 60 miles away.[/QUOTE]

i think all deals josh does for us here r in store only since coupons won't print otherwise

[quote name='adamical']That's probably a good thing, considering extra controllers would be like $100+, and so few people would actually buy multiple controllers. I wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

^ I have been saying this ALL day. Remember how Nintendo has a huge fiasco with people flinging their Wiimotes into their tvs at first? I can only imagine the number of broken touchscreens we are going to see and the complaints about dropped controllers and the cost to replace them. At least right now you can get a new 360 or Ps3 controller for $30-40. At at least $100 it will be expensive to break one of these buggers.

Picked up Infamous 2 in Annandale today, used a coupon from before and got a $20 coupon back. Thanks for the deals Josh! Next up, Duke Nukem Forever . . . :whistle2:s :twoguns:

well, i think i am for sure getting a 3DS now. The titles coming out this year makes it too hard to pass up, and while the PSVita has more features and may have more bang for the buck, I feel that Nintendo has the better games. And other than Uncharted, there really isn't any games that were announced that I would be excited to play. But man, the 3DS lineup is looking good!

[quote name='DPsycho']Those controllers look pretty durable to me. Like Nintendo-branded Leap Pads. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

Just read an article that the touch screen is of the resistance variety and not the capacitive type. While this will make the controller cheaper it means that it will not respond to touch as well (it comes with a stylus) and there is NO multi-touch. Hmmm

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']All stores but the below have signed proof of delivery of receiving Infamous 2 before the street date.

3162 - Yuba City, CA
3256 - Baltimore, MD

Everyone else has it.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you back in high spirits Josh!

Wow, what are the odds that my local store is one of two in the entire country that didn't get Infamous 2? Anybody ever hear of Murphy's law? ...and have I mentioned that my last name is Murphy? ;)

[quote name='Dirty']Well damn, I didn't know these deals required a card these days. Last time I bothered with a K-Mart deal was for Vanquish, and back then it was just automatic. It would be nice if the people at my local store(s) knew about these deals IN GENERAL. I understand if they don't know every single deal going on during a given week, but at least they could have mentioned the card instead of treating me like a fucking imbecile.[/QUOTE]

Dont hurt to inform yourself. I mean cant expect other people to be educated when you are not willing to educate yourself right? ;)

There's a whole FAQ about gaming coupons towards the start of the thread, check it out

[quote name='rbarba4']Hey Josh, Just wondering if Nintendo had given you a demonstration of the controller for the new console.

The best thing going for the Vita has to be the ability to transfer between the handheld and the PS3. I know for me, the majority of my handheld gaming is done in home while watching tv.

Having said that, anyone else catch the Nintendo press conference? Not digging the new console name (Wii "U") but the controller is nuts! If Ninty delivers on its capabilities then I won't be buying either a 3DS or Vita. Think of if as a chunky tablet with analog sticks, buttons and a touch screen

No idea on pricing but my wallet is wincing from the expected pain.[/QUOTE]
They have not, I would have seen it for the first time today. Sad face.

[quote name='Shurs']So what do I do?

Should I ask to go into the back room and find it myself?

I don't mean to be snarky, but I've been having more and more problems with this store.

I cannot remember another national store where I've had to question whether or not 1-They'd honor advertised sales and 2-They'd put the items on the shelves on their launch day.[/QUOTE]

Ugh it almost sounds like you are shopping at my boise store :D

Now for all the poor souls who werent able to find infamous 2 at their local kmart... Look again, under the F and not the I ROTFLMAO. When I picked up my copy today I had all but given up after looking at the empty gap with the sign for "Infamous 2". Finally an employee showed up, she informed me they were sold out... what do u know, as I looked at the other case just to see if there was any psp games on sales there it was "Famous 2" right behind some copies of front mission .... go figure the game got a name change at release courtesy of my local kmart :applause:

[quote name='jer7583']people have been saying on twitter all morning that it's very comfortable to use. it does look odd but i think the grips on the back and the size of the device makes it pretty comfy. Nintendo knows how to do controllers.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ, the wii remote is a wretched piece of hardware!! too tiny! it took a long time to get used to pressing the "A" button without fat fingering the +- while playing zelda. the (1) and (2) that far away from the rest were bad too.

On a more thread related note. Josh any status updates on the "hunted" $15 coupons from last week? figure it might be a while but thought I'd ask anyways :p

ok aside from all this wii U discussion, come june 12th i can get bulletstorm for $30( $10 after a $20 gaming gift card from L.A. Noire) am i right?

[quote name='kennedykougar']I beg to differ, the wii remote is a wretched piece of hardware!! too tiny! it took a long time to get used to pressing the "A" button without fat fingering the +- while playing zelda. the (1) and (2) that far away from the rest were bad too.

On a more thread related note. Josh any status updates on the "hunted" $15 coupons from last week? figure it might be a while but thought I'd ask anyways :p[/QUOTE]
I am about a third caught up on emails, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back