Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the Alice deal? Checked the Kmart gamer website and it hasn't been updated with anything. I know he's on vacation but isn't someone covering for him? I'd like to know of some future price drops and deals.

[quote name='ProphetZero']Any news on the Alice deal? Checked the Kmart gamer website and it hasn't been updated with anything. I know he's on vacation but isn't someone covering for him? I'd like to know of some future price drops and deals.[/QUOTE]
No one knows right now. All we know is according to a post awhile ago, it was supposed to be like the Portal 2 deal so $35 on sunday but he did not confirm it, nor has anyone yet. I hope it does happen. Even if not this week, but sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

I checked it for some guy this past week. It's shows up in the RMU as an upcoming event. Although I'm not entirely sure how to read the date of the event. Keep meaning to ask my lead but something comes up as we're crossing paths between shifts.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']No one knows right now. All we know is according to a post awhile ago, it was supposed to be like the Portal 2 deal so $35 on sunday but he did not confirm it, nor has anyone yet. I hope it does happen. Even if not this week, but sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed, Alice is going down at $25 off this Sunday. The promotion is loaded.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Confirmed, Alice is going down at $25 off this Sunday. The promotion is loaded.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

I fucking love K-Mart. Alice for $5 on sunday for me. :D

[quote name='confoosious']Read that as "going down to $25" and almost spit.[/QUOTE]

Sorry...I just realized that may trick some people.

Alice is going to be $34.99 starting this Sunday.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Sorry...I just realized that may trick some people.

Alice is going to be $34.99 starting this Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Will pick up Alice for $20 after my SotD coupon and probably be done buying games for a while since there's nothing coming out for almost 2 months! I really hate the summer drought. :cry:

As usual, my kmart is horrible at putting out new releases.
I went in Monday looking for the Legend of Zelda but it wasn't on the shelve.
An employee checked the back but couldn't find it.
I paid Kmart another visit today and it is finally on the shelf.
How does Kmart stay in business?!?!
(no need to give me a real answer... I just find it sad :cry:)

[quote name='wbc1228']As usual, my kmart is horrible at putting out new releases.
I went in Monday looking for the Legend of Zelda but it wasn't on the shelve.
An employee checked the back but couldn't find it.
I paid Kmart another visit today and it is finally on the shelf.
How does Kmart stay in business?!?!
(no need to give me a real answer... I just find it sad :cry:)[/QUOTE]

Any chance you live in Oregon City? lol I love these promotions, and have taken advantage of many of them. More often than not though, it turns into multiple trips, time wasted, and getting things sometimes days late.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Confirmed, Alice is going down at $25 off this Sunday. The promotion is loaded.[/QUOTE]

Stock Boy, what else is on tap for next week?

[quote name='Zaku77']Any chance you live in Oregon City? lol I love these promotions, and have taken advantage of many of them. More often than not though, it turns into multiple trips, time wasted, and getting things sometimes days late.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm in Atlanta, GA.
I only visit K-mart now when there is a great sale.
Normally, I have to avoid them like the plague due to inventory issue/lack of employees in electronic.

[quote name='wbc1228']Nope, I'm in Atlanta, GA.
I only visit K-mart now when there is a great sale.
Normally, I have to avoid them like the plague due to inventory issue/lack of employees in electronic.[/QUOTE]

Which Atlanta one do you go to?

There are a few very good ones in your area.

[quote name='confoosious']Read that as "going down to $25" and almost spit.[/QUOTE]

You're not alone. I think most guys would spit if Alice went down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Josh away? I sent him an e-mail this past Saturday and have not received a reply. I read this post daily, but somehow must have missed it if he is.

[quote name='MasterYensid']Is Josh away? I sent him an e-mail this past Saturday and have not received a reply. I read this post daily, but somehow must have missed it if he is.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Josh is on vacation for a week.

[quote name='joshrocker']Any 3DS sales like the TRU $16 sale next week?[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so, even with OoT not even close to finished and Mercenaries out next week Ghost Recon is mighty tempting at $16....

[quote name='Trance Addix']I'm actually surprised he hasn't popped in at all lol. Must be a strict "no BlackBerry, iPad, Internet" type break.[/QUOTE]

He keeps tweeting me pictures of his junk, so that's not it.

[quote name='martinez91']I sure hope so, even with OoT not even close to finished and Mercenaries out next week Ghost Recon is mighty tempting at $16....[/QUOTE]

Ghost recon is a steal at $16. Even if Kmart doesn't offer it make sure you pick it up. It's worth retail IMO.

[quote name='confoosious']Oh, is he planning to run for Congress?[/QUOTE]
Pfft, not with his hard work ethic. Congress has no patience for people who get shit done. Now, if this vacation has robbed him of his work ethic and left in its stead a hopeless, incurable case of laziness, then he's got a chance yet.

Any idea what is on sale next week. My coupon from some game expires soon, deciding to pick up Shadows or wait til next week for something else.

Just came back from the Bloomingdale IL KMart. Wouldn't have gone again so soon, but I lost my pocket planner Sunday and thought I might have left it on the counter there when I took out the coupon to buy Zelda. No luck with lost and found, though I did grab a blue DualShock3 so not to have wasted a trip. ;)

Who was it that wanted to pics of the Chicago area displays (without the glass case)? Snapped some with the 3DS. Anyone who wants to see, message me and I'll email them to you.

[quote name='DPsycho']Just came back from the Bloomingdale IL KMart. Wouldn't have gone again so soon, but I lost my pocket planner Sunday and thought I might have left it on the counter there when I took out the coupon to buy Zelda.[/QUOTE]
I've lost scraps of paper that I used as a planner, and cried.
[quote name='Trance Addix']I'm actually surprised he hasn't popped in at all lol. Must be a strict "no BlackBerry, iPad, Internet" type break.[/QUOTE]
He's actually lying in bed nonchalant a la Office Space. Just kidding.

I can't remember who, but it was like my Latin teacher from high school, or someone who was like, "If you want to enjoy a vacation, you should learn to take off your watch."

My store just jumped back up to my #1 hated list. I readily acknowledge I am an officer of the law, so for obvious reasons I carry. Michigan is an open-carry state, if it's concealed and I have the permit on me..shopping with it is perfectly legal. While shopping today I bent over to help a lady with an appliance and someone yelled "GUN! HE HAS TWO GUNS!" loudly. I immediately sat down with my hands in the air so no one saw it as a threat. My gf started laughing when I cuffed the woman who yelled it for attempt to incite a riot. She expected the charges to fade when a patrol car stopped by but when I explained the situation they booked her :D I just called the booking officer and she was hysterical in front of the magistrate so they ordered to stay until Friday night

Idiots...

[quote name='caponesgun']My store just jumped back up to my #1 hated list. I readily acknowledge I am an officer of the law, so for obvious reasons I carry. Michigan is an open-carry state, if it's concealed and I have the permit on me..shopping with it is perfectly legal. While shopping today I bent over to help a lady with an appliance and someone yelled "GUN! HE HAS TWO GUNS!" loudly. I immediately sat down with my hands in the air so no one saw it as a threat. My gf started laughing when I cuffed the woman who yelled it for attempt to incite a riot. She expected the charges to fade when a patrol car stopped by but when I explained the situation they booked her :D I just called the booking officer and she was hysterical in front of the magistrate so they ordered to stay until Friday night

Idiots...[/QUOTE]

Masterful trolling, sir.

(not making fun of you... loling at you owning that woman)

[quote name='nnthomas']Masterful trolling, sir.

(not making fun of you... loling at you owning that woman)[/QUOTE]

I almost felt bad. But then she said I "scarred her children for life for seeing guns"

[quote name='caponesgun']I almost felt bad. But then she said I "scarred her children for life for seeing guns"[/QUOTE]
At my K-mart, I can see the gun counter from the electronics section... Just saying. Maybe she should shop at like, Target or something.

Went and picked up SotD and Cars2 tonight (it's by the same guys that did TS3 and its getting good review- 3D to boot).

There was a new clerk tonight- a guy in his 40s with no front teeth. I had to explain the PS3s backwards compatibility to him, then he proceeded to recount all of the PS2 games he never finished (by describing the game, not saying the title) and all the parts he was still stuck at.

[quote name='confoosious']I understand the charge but maybe she was just jumpy and wasn't trying to start anything. What if you had been a nutjob?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly. Does the guy have whatever permit pinned to the front of his shirt. Just seeing a guy wandering around with a pair of guns is plenty to make a lot of people uncomfortable. The cop sounds like an asshole.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']I heard alice is going down next Sunday so I came as fast as I could.[/QUOTE]

Lol. A little premature are we? At least wait til she goes down.

2 guns on you? I don't know any police officers who carry 2 off-duty. I would assume you are a nut job as well, but I would have left the store immediately without drawing any attention, and maybe kindly letting the front customer service desk employee know as well. I really hope there is more to it than her yelling that you have 2 guns for her to get arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back