Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Silent Circus']So is there no deal planned for RF on Tuesday? Just the 40 deal the week after? May wait to pick it up if so.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's correct.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm bored so...

Most under hyped goty guesses anyone?
[snip]
Second pick would be Saints Row The Third. I think it's going to be all kinds of ridiculous fun.

[snip]

And some of the stupidest crap this year:
Starhawk
The so far announced Uncharted 3 CE for N. America
[snip][/QUOTE]

You're having a go, right? I mean, right? Seriously? SR3 GOTY? Starhawk being among 'the stupidest crap'? Really? Warhawk's still one of the best games on ps3, and it's been out for years.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Saint's Row is wonky fun, never quite polished but usually very enjoyable... but GOTY contender?

[quote name='affa']You're having a go, right? I mean, right? Seriously? SR3 GOTY? Starhawk being among 'the stupidest crap'? Really? Warhawk's still one of the best games on ps3, and it's been out for years.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Saint's Row is wonky fun, never quite polished but usually very enjoyable... but GOTY contender?[/QUOTE]
nonono I meant under hyped game of the year, not actual game of the year. More like just a surprisingly very good game. I think 3rd time will be the charm for SR though and it'll get good reviews. Actual GOTY though will be between Skyrim and Arkham City I think. And for me personally Uncharted 3 would be right there with them.

And yeah Starhawk looked dumb and too niche imo.

[quote name='ShockandAww']
And yeah Starhawk looked dumb and too niche imo.[/QUOTE]
Starhawk doesn't look niche. It's more like, cliche.

[quote name='sadboy']Starhawk doesn't look niche. It's more like, cliche.[/QUOTE]
Yeah true. It'll probably be good and a lot of people may buy it Im just not very interested in it. Im not very interested in Mass Effect though either.

I'd be curious to see if there's a Wii Play Motion deal. Wii Play was, well, a $10 game packaged in with a $40 controller. I'm a little hesitant on Motion but I could use another controller...

SI

Im predicting Saints Row to be sort of a let down, id dont feel it will do mcuh for the series. Metacritic 73 is my prediction

[quote name='sterlingice']I'd be curious to see if there's a Wii Play Motion deal. Wii Play was, well, a $10 game packaged in with a $40 controller. I'm a little hesitant on Motion but I could use another controller...

SI[/QUOTE]

I missed out on the $20 Flingsmash/Wiimote bundle from Target a week or so ago. Hoping for a similar deal with the Wii Play Motion bundle.

In for Infamous 2 with $20 credit (using my $20 LA Noire credit). Bad timing with PSN coming back up along with this sale, people will probably pass on the 1/2 price Infamous 1 and grab it for free on PSN.

In for Duke ($40 after LAN Coupon #1) and Red Faction - can't beat $20 (after LAN coupon #2). I loved Guerilla enough to give them another shot despite "average" reviews.

After hearing all the negative reports about the Duke Nukem demo, I downloaded it for myself (360 version), and I have to report that I'm perfectly pleased with it. It was classic Duke, through and through. I thought it handled well, driving the monster truck controlled well, solid frame rate, no noticeable screen tearing, aim control was good, and graphics were better than I was expecting. Overall it felt polished and comically funny. My favorite part was the fact that during the opening sequence, you don't have any weapons yet, and the only thing lying around that can be picked up and wielded is a wet turd out of the toilet, so for about the first 10 minutes I just kept picking up the same piece of shit and throwing it at things. Good times!

Also played through the 3-hour Dungeon Siege III demo tonight, and it vastly exceeded my expectations. I was very skeptical about the game up til now, but suddenly I'm looking forward to its release.

And the 3rd demo I tried today was Red Faction, and ditto for that being better than expected based on what other CAGs were saying... I quite enjoyed it, there were several places where my jaw dropped from all the destruction I was creating. The previous open world RF game couldn't even convince me to spend $5 on it (ended up getting all three RF games on Steam as a $6 bundle), but this new one is a $20 purchase for me for sure.

Slightly off topic, but could use some verfication.

Had my wallet stolen over the weekend, and person is going on a spending spree.

My SYWR was in there with various other items. I want to report it stolen/lost to the website, but will that invalidate a coupon I have from LA Noire (since coupons are now tied to SYWR cards)?

I also assume everything else will carry over to a new card (I hope).

I'll be catching up this next couple of days as much as possible with everyone who has emailed me and the thread as well. I probably won't be too active today but I can see that my OP is a bit big at the moment :)

The first iteration of our new site goes live today just as a heads up. Kmartgamer.com is moving away from Mykmart.com and becoming a standalone site.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']After hearing all the negative reports about the Duke Nukem demo, I downloaded it for myself (360 version), and I have to report that I'm perfectly pleased with it. It was classic Duke, through and through. I thought it handled well, driving the monster truck controlled well, solid frame rate, no noticeable screen tearing, aim control was good, and graphics were better than I was expecting. Overall it felt polished and comically funny. My favorite part was the fact that during the opening sequence, you don't have any weapons yet, and the only thing lying around that can be picked up and wielded is a wet turd out of the toilet, so for about the first 10 minutes I just kept picking up the same piece of shit and throwing it at things. Good times!

Also played through the 3-hour Dungeon Siege III demo tonight, and it vastly exceeded my expectations. I was very skeptical about the game up til now, but suddenly I'm looking forward to its release.

And the 3rd demo I tried today was Red Faction, and ditto for that being better than expected based on what other CAGs were saying... I quite enjoyed it, there were several places where my jaw dropped from all the destruction I was creating. The previous open world RF game couldn't even convince me to spend $5 on it (ended up getting all three RF games on Steam as a $6 bundle), but this new one is a $20 purchase for me for sure.[/QUOTE]

I still dont know how i feel about DS III, DNF... not for me specially if the real game loads as fast as the demo, RF.. well better than I expected, but no $59.99 purchase, thats for sure, $29.99 is more like it. Time to replay DSIII and see if its really worth it

[quote name='diddy310']12th through the 18th has a ridiculous amount of stuff.[/QUOTE]
I was pleased with June when I finished wrapping it up. Nothing as dynamic as the LA Noire offer, but very solid deals.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I was pleased with June when I finished wrapping it up. Nothing as dynamic as the LA Noire offer, but very solid deals.[/QUOTE]

Any time frame on when you will reveal the Zelda 3ds promo. It could be a make or break for me with the $55 in coupon/gc/points I got hanging around and is screaming to be spent.

[quote name='boogie4114']Any time frame on when you will reveal the Zelda 3ds promo. It could be a make or break for me with the $55 in coupon/gc/points I got hanging around and is screaming to be spent.[/QUOTE]
It's a $15 coupon, it just hasn't been processed yet internally.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']After hearing all the negative reports about the Duke Nukem demo, I downloaded it for myself (360 version), and I have to report that I'm perfectly pleased with it. It was classic Duke, through and through. I thought it handled well, driving the monster truck controlled well, solid frame rate, no noticeable screen tearing, aim control was good, and graphics were better than I was expecting. Overall it felt polished and comically funny. My favorite part was the fact that during the opening sequence, you don't have any weapons yet, and the only thing lying around that can be picked up and wielded is a wet turd out of the toilet, so for about the first 10 minutes I just kept picking up the same piece of shit and throwing it at things. Good times!

[/QUOTE]

While enjoyment of a game varies by person, I really don't think we played the demo if you call it polished. When I played it the graphics and animations were god awful considering every xbox 360 game I've played. My friend described the monster truck as something he modeled before he ever went to school for 3d modeling. I really can't come up with a game I've played that looked worse than this demo.

I really think this is just a case of people who like the old games and the humor forgiving the game for it's pretty obvious faults. For me, I will admit that Bulletstorm looked and played well I just thought it was obnoxious and silly. But Duke Nukem was practically offensive both in it's obnoxious humor AND it's graphics and gameplay.

But as always that's just my opinion.

Also, to however restructured the OP, thank you. I almost went out yesterday to buy Dead Space 2 before I realized that next week's deals were above this week's deals! Felt pretty silly about it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's a $15 coupon, it just hasn't been processed yet internally.[/QUOTE]
Jesus Christ, $15 on a $40 game. Josh I fucking love you man.

Hell of a deal.

Actually any news on the Dungeon Siege 3 deal while were at it? I have it preordered at gamestop but I can switch that out for something not going to be sold at k-mart.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's a $15 coupon, it just hasn't been processed yet internally.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, will go there next Sunday. I just thought the way you hinted at it a few weeks back that there was gonna be a buy Zelda get 1/2 off a 2nd 3ds/ds game or something of that nature.

[quote name='maxwellhouse']Is the pc version of Duke Nukem included in the $20 dollar coupon deal?[/QUOTE]

I think Jose said they won't be carrying the pc version. I am a bit disappointed too.

[quote name='Xellos2099']I think Jose said they won't be carrying the pc version. I am a bit disappointed too.[/QUOTE]

Jose? Haha

Can't wait for these!

xbox360.gif
$15 Gaming Coupon with Alice: The Madness Returns ($59.99)
xbox360.gif
$15 Gaming Coupon with Child of Eden ($49.99)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'll be catching up this next couple of days as much as possible with everyone who has emailed me and the thread as well. I probably won't be too active today but I can see that my OP is a bit big at the moment :)

The first iteration of our new site goes live today just as a heads up. Kmartgamer.com is moving away from Mykmart.com and becoming a standalone site.[/QUOTE]
Welcome back, man. :) Will be looking forward to seeing the new iteration of Kmartgamer, given the ideas you've described for it in the past. It's a big first step towards all that,

November just got more packed. Halo 1 remake is locked for November 15. I think something else during the keynote was also confirmed for November as well? And that's on top of Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and probably others. Madness! Kinda surprised there was no price cut.

[quote name='Scorch']Am I reading this right? RF: Armageddon for $40 on launch day?[/QUOTE]
Actually Red Faction comes out tomorrow so it's $40 a week from now. Still a hell of a deal for a newly released game.

I don't like the changes made but i may have to give it a shot at that price. Worst case is you lose $10 or so trading it in later.

I would love to get the 4GB Xbox Slim if the 250GB HDD was around $86 like Amazon. Using the $60 coupon on the HDD would net me the drive for less than $30. So $230 for a 250GB HDD 360 Slim. Online price shows drive at $130. Argh.

EA moved Battlefield 3 up a week to Oct 25th...just announced it at E3. Guess they want a few weeks to hook everyone until COD comes out.

[quote name='cancerman1120']EA moved Battlefield 3 up a week to Oct 25th...just announced it at E3. Guess they want a few weeks to hook everyone until COD comes out.[/QUOTE]

Good move moving it to an open date. If it would have come out on 11/1, I probably wouldn't have even picked it up right away due to Uncharted 3.

Also, Dead Island was officially announced for 9/6.

Here's hoping everything goes well with Infamous 2 tomorrow! :D

I believe he said that sony products have some kind of price protection for 90 days or something so any discounts would not be likely as kmart would be taking the loss, not working out a deal with the publisher.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Welcome back, man. :) Will be looking forward to seeing the new iteration of Kmartgamer, given the ideas you've described for it in the past. It's a big first step towards all that,

November just got more packed. Halo 1 remake is locked for November 15. I think something else during the keynote was also confirmed for November as well? And that's on top of Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and probably others. Madness! Kinda surprised there was no price cut.[/QUOTE]

The amazing benefits of a november birthday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back