Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']There needs to be a clearance item sale... lots of hot games on the shelf at my store I want. B2G1 or B1G1 would be nice.[/QUOTE]
I don't think I can, budget is pretty spent. They will drop in price drastically this fall though.

Are people noticing a lot of temporary price cuts on the slim xbox 360s recently? If another one is coming soon, I may just put it off for a bit (maybe a fourth of July sale...?)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am not going to be able to fix it until I get into the office tomorrow. I may not fix it. Haven't decided, I need to look at it though for sure.[/QUOTE]

When do you get into the office? :p

And what factors go into your decision?, just wondering.

[quote name='newtype06']Sorry I'm new to this Kmart Gamer thing-- where can I get the Shadows of the Damned coupon?[/QUOTE]
Welcome :)

[quote name='The_ZZ']When do you get into the office? :p

And what factors go into your decision?, just wondering.[/QUOTE]
In the morning......

The decision will be made on whether I can afford to keep it up, there is a finite checkbook :)

[quote name='EndersGamer']Are people noticing a lot of temporary price cuts on the slim xbox 360s recently? If another one is coming soon, I may just put it off for a bit (maybe a fourth of July sale...?)[/QUOTE]
I have no indication from Microsoft on price cuts this summer, I have heard rumblings about Sony though.

[quote name='abudde']I just called Minneapolis Kmart and they don't have any Child of Eden in stock. Bummer.[/QUOTE]
If a new release is not in stock on release day (I am sure they have it) shoot [email protected] with the store info please. In this type of instance I am allowing customers who report these issues to buy the titles online and I'll honor the deal myself with the order confirmation and I take into account the cost of shipping as well (which is 99 cents).

To curb potential abuse though, please note (not speaking to you here :) ) that we will follow up with the store to verify.

[quote name='leylines']I know it was an incredibly long time ago but can I pick yakuza 3 up at kmart for 15 bucks? I can't remember if it was a temporary or permanent price drop at kmart.[/QUOTE]
Permanent price actually, not available in all stores though from an inventory perspective.

[quote name='sadboy']Has Stock Boy ever done 120? I can't even begin to fathom someone putting that many hours, even for one week. My body would basically stop functioning at some point, or I'd probably have to take quick naps at work just to endure whatever it is I needed to do within that time frame.[/QUOTE]
Stockboy gets on the 4:45 shuttle to the train station to head into the city. Prima Donna all the way through :) Now that he actually works for me he's in for a rude awakening. I'll take pleasure in watching those weasel eyes redden with sleep and dried tears hahahahahahahah.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Stockboy gets on the 4:45 shuttle to the train station to head into the city. Prima Donna all the way through :) Now that he actually works for me he's in for a rude awakening. I'll take pleasure in watching those weasel eyes redden with sleep and dried tears hahahahahahahah.[/QUOTE]
It's like that part when Yoda trains Luke at Dagobah, when Luke looks at the X-Wing and tells Yoda, "You want the impossible."

You respond by spontaneously pulling a 168 hour week schedule without flinching, and then tell him, "That is why you fail." (gulp)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I don't think I can, budget is pretty spent. They will drop in price drastically this fall though.[/QUOTE]

Careful you might give IATCG a heart attack

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Stockboy gets on the 4:45 shuttle to the train station to head into the city. Prima Donna all the way through :) Now that he actually works for me he's in for a rude awakening. I'll take pleasure in watching those weasel eyes redden with sleep and dried tears hahahahahahahah.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you sound like a surgical resident I once had who enjoyed torturing med. students.

[quote name='aznhero913']Dude, you sound like a surgical resident I once had who enjoyed torturing med. students.[/QUOTE]
Nah, for some reason I just like to torture Andrew. The boy must grow to be a warrior!

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, when will you post the sales for next week?[/QUOTE]
Probably tomorrow if I get a free moment to do so!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Nah, for some reason I just like to torture Andrew. The boy must grow to be a warrior![/QUOTE]

lol, yeah....

That's what they all say.

I guess there is an evil side to good ole' josh!!

LOL

Josh, do you have any more info about the SYWR email that was sent out at the end of May about the buy a system buy June 30 and get 5,000 Points on any future game purchase $49.99 and up. I know it was sent to a select few and I was one of those people but I can’t find out any more info. I called SYWR customer service and they couldn't help at all.

Does this include the 3DS?

Can I buy one system and the get the 5K bonus on all games even if it’s not for the system I bought?

The way it reads it seems as if I can get the 5K bonus on all future game purchases.…as in forever. Because there are no dates mentioned about when this might end.

I know this is a few months away still but the more I see on Rocksmith the more and more I get excited! Its good to see there will be a deal on it in some form as I wasn't sure if it would be brought in as music games aren't exactly at a highpoint. Also excited to see the deal on Resident Evil Mercenaries!

[quote name='AcidRain25']Josh, do you have any more info about the SYWR email that was sent out at the end of May about the buy a system buy June 30 and get 5,000 Points on any future game purchase $49.99 and up. I know it was sent to a select few and I was one of those people but I can’t find out any more info. I called SYWR customer service and they couldn't help at all.

Does this include the 3DS?

Can I buy one system and the get the 5K bonus on all games even if it’s not for the system I bought?

The way it reads it seems as if I can get the 5K bonus on all future game purchases.…as in forever. Because there are no dates mentioned about when this might end.[/QUOTE]
If you still have the email shoot it over to me and I'll see what I can do. Thx!

Got Duke Nukem and Tomb Raider. Everything went smoothly as planned. Thanks Josh.

With that said, my cashieer was some about 22 year old guy who was clearly bored of his job. He was like in a boring voice what games do you want, and I can tell he really could care less about his job. No worries though, but still, kinda sad.

Thx again Josh for another sweet deal had no prob picking up Child of Eden at my local Kmart. Great service and a smooth transaction as usual.

I went to buy Dirt 3 this week, but the store was closing so every game was 25% off. I thought maybe it would be 25% off the sale price, but I would have been happy with just purchasing it for $40. It came out to be $45, which is 25% off $60... so frustrating. I bought it any way, since I think I can get the price fixed at another Kmart. Since gas is so expensive now, it probably isn't worth getting just $5 back. I think after using my last $20 coupon I will be done with Kmart for a while. The deals are fantastic, but it is very hit or miss having the deals actually come up at the correct price from my experiences.

Just grabbed a copy of Dead Space 2 from Sears for 20 bucks. It's interesting Black OPs is sold at $40 which is also $10 lower than Kmart. Is that a coincidence?

BTW, I saw some Xbox live 4000 points card in clam shell which should definitely be cleared out.

:shock:

This seemed appropriate:
KEEP-CRYING-YOUR-TEARS-ARE-DELICIOUS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna get Alice today if I got paid, but alas, it wasn't meant to happen (for the next week actually). Thanks for having a post-launch deal!

Hey Josh, instead of posting next week's deals tomorrow, can you hold off on posting them for one more day? I want to see a bunch of impatient whiners complain about having to wait another day.
You know it's fun.

Side note, anybody have any good opinions on Child of Eden? I'm REALLY tempted to pick it up. A $20 coupon would've sealed the deal, but a $15 is only making me REALLY consider it. Gotta save my pennies for Ocarina of Time on Sunday as well...

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, when will you post the sales for next week?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The_ZZ']When do you get into the office? :p

And what factors go into your decision?, just wondering.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, will Dead Space 2 still be $20 at Sears tomorrow or are you fixing it? :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='The_ZZ']When does this sale end, do you know?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The_ZZ']You sure it's $20? YOU SURE?!?! YYMV?!?![/QUOTE]

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, any chance the Bulletstorm or Dead Space 2 for $30 deal can extend to next week so I can get them using my Duke Nukem $20 coupon?[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94&feature=related

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Hey Josh, instead of posting next week's deals tomorrow, can you hold off on posting them for one more day? I want to see a bunch of impatient whiners complain about having to wait another day.
You know it's fun.

Side note, anybody have any good opinions on Child of Eden? I'm REALLY tempted to pick it up. A $20 coupon would've sealed the deal, but a $15 is only making me REALLY consider it. Gotta save my pennies for Ocarina of Time on Sunday as well...[/QUOTE]
Lol, we'll see.

Child of Eden only being 49.99 made a 20 very hard, definitely tried.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The new clearance drops reflect NO change. It is just a change in how it looks to the stores.[/QUOTE]
Yeah... I looked closer at the list and didn't see anything that needed posting.
The prices actually went up... $0.02. Most went from $19.97 to $19.99. :lol:

For what it's worth... I think there was some error with getting the new games to stores this week. My store, which 99.9% of the time doesn't have an issue, didn't get them in stock until yesterday.

Side note, anybody have any good opinions on Child of Eden? I'm REALLY tempted to pick it up. A $20 coupon would've sealed the deal, but a $15 is only making me REALLY consider it. Gotta save my pennies for Ocarina of Time on Sunday as well...[/QUOTE]

It's an awesome game. If you enjoy electronic/trance kind of music it's amazing. If you liked rez, to me its just as good if not better. I found myself swaying to the beat and getting goosebumps multiple times. Also it uses the kinect in a neat way. I'd recommend it.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']

It's an awesome game. If you enjoy electronic/trance kind of music it's amazing. If you liked rez, to me its just as good if not better. I found myself swaying to the beat and getting goosebumps multiple times. Also it uses the kinect in a neat way. I'd recommend it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I believe next week dual shocks will be twenty off, hot.[/QUOTE]

People keep asking about next week's deals, so I updated the op with the info that's on gamer.kmart.com and Josh's dualshock comment. I don't know if there's going to be anything more though (in the weekly ad, perhaps).

So does anyone remember when SYWR sent out emails about the Mother's Day or Memorial Day weekend deals? Was it the Wednesday before or Thursday? I'm trying to figure out if I should wait in hopes for a bonus this weekend or just pick up some stuff today.

I went into a Kmart yesterday. I was there for random non video game stuff but of course I scan the game aisle and with the DSs is the Mario DSi XL bundle in the case clearanced to $108!! Sweet. My girlfriend actually decided she wanted this like last month right after Target cleared them all out.

The employee working electronics was just as nice and helpful as she could be.

[quote name='adamical']I went into a Kmart yesterday. I was there for random non video game stuff but of course I scan the game aisle and with the DSs is the Mario DSi XL bundle in the case clearanced to $108!! Sweet. My girlfriend actually decided she wanted this like last month right after Target cleared them all out.

The employee working electronics was just as nice and helpful as she could be.[/QUOTE]

Wow that would be awesome if it's that price at all K-Marts. I got one at launch but would totally get another for my little boy since he's about a year or so away from being old enough for his first system. I'm going to pick up Dirt 3 on my lunch break and will have to see if my store has any.

Picked up Yakuza3 today for $15 with no problems. I pointed out to the girl working electronics that Duke Nukem and Alice (both PS3) shouldn't be out with the $20 and under games. There was about 8 copies total of both in between dark void and yakuza3.

Hey Josh,

Any chance of getting Dead Space for $9.99 again?

Just started playing DS2 and I love the campaign so far!!
The multiplayer wasn't my cup of tea though.

Just saw 5 sealed copies of metriod prime trilogy at kmart, I didn't get them scanned but a sticker on one said $50, isn't it supposed to be kinda rare?

[quote name='leylines']Just saw 5 sealed copies of metriod prime trilogy at kmart, I didn't get them scanned but a sticker on one said $50, isn't it supposed to be kinda rare?[/QUOTE]

it is but you're not gonna make any money at $50.

if you want one for yourself though, definitely pick one up.

[quote name='confoosious']it is but you're not gonna make any money at $50.

if you want one for yourself though, definitely pick one up.[/QUOTE]I don't think that's entirely true--I sold a mint copy for $80 back in December that I bought from a local Kmart at $50.

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't think that's entirely true--I sold a mint copy for $80 back in December that I bought from a local Kmart at $50.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, you can make money, just not like if you found a few copies of Bioshock 1 CE.

it depends on what your threshold is for making a few bucks and effort expended and risk of getting ripped off on ebay/amazon.

But if you can dump it locally, not bad.

I am very, very disappointed that the deal for Transformers was pushed to next week. I mean...I know a lot of big sellers came out this week with Duke Nukem, Alice, and Child of Eden...but still, I was hoping to get my fix starting today :whistle2:/

I might go pick up Child of Eden, though, to keep me busy until next week...

[quote name='GreyFox787']I am very, very disappointed that the deal for Transformers was pushed to next week. I mean...I know a lot of big sellers came out this week with Duke Nukem, Alice, and Child of Eden...but still, I was hoping to get my fix starting today :whistle2:/

I might go pick up Child of Eden, though, to keep me busy until next week...[/QUOTE]
It was a ship date title for the this Tuesday, not a street date. It won't actually be in stores until Thur./Fri. Thanks!

Just got the last 360 copy of Dirt 3 for $19.99+tax after coupon on my lunch break. No Mario DSi XLs were to be found to price check. Probably a good thing since I really didn't need to be tempted.

So a friend of mine just called me saying a buddy of his just bought an Xbox 360 and was able to have the $60 gaming coupon deducted from the price of the Xbox itself. Is this guy BS'ing us or can stores actually do this?

[quote name='justinLEEx329']So a friend of mine just called me saying a buddy of his just bought an Xbox 360 and was able to have the $60 gaming coupon deducted from the price of the Xbox itself. Is this guy BS'ing us or can stores actually do this?[/QUOTE]

If it's true, and it's not gaming the system...you've made me a happy panda.

[quote name='justinLEEx329']So a friend of mine just called me saying a buddy of his just bought an Xbox 360 and was able to have the $60 gaming coupon deducted from the price of the Xbox itself. Is this guy BS'ing us or can stores actually do this?[/QUOTE]

Did he pm at best buy? That's the only way I see that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back