Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than a PM scenario at another store like confoosious mentioned, the only way I see it happening is if the register didn't print the coupon and they refunded him the value of the coupon. There is no way they are going to just do that upon request.

Child of Eden is cool, no issue w/ coupons for the past month or so! Awesome. Game is easily done in 3 hours.
I just wish I could have picked up Zelda now instead of Sunday. :( I hope there won't be any issues at my local store being a sunday release. duh duh duuuuuhhhh.

I couldn't tell by the first post - is the DS3 controller deal THIS week or part of the "upcoming deals" starting 6/19?

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']Child of Eden is cool, no issue w/ coupons for the past month or so! Awesome. Game is easily done in 3 hours.
I just wish I could have picked up Zelda now instead of Sunday. :( I hope there won't be any issues at my local store being a sunday release. duh duh duuuuuhhhh.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it seems like the only complaint so far is that it's short. Is there much replayability? I'm tempted but I don't want to pay $50 (-$15 coupon) if I'm only going to get 3hrs or so out of it.

[quote name='yuyak']Yeah it seems like the only complaint so far is that it's short. Is there much replayability? I'm tempted but I don't want to pay $50 (-$15 coupon) if I'm only going to get 3hrs or so out of it.[/QUOTE]

If you have weed, it'll last for 100+ hours.

After waiting 10 minutes for someone to come to the electronics department. I was told that none of the new releases for the week have been shipped to them yet? It's Wednesday 4:30 PM..and no games? What is going on? I want my gaming coupons. What's the deal is my store not going to get Child of Eden?

This is what was greeting me in place of the new releases. http://i.imgur.com/zQQ62.jpg

Twin Falls K-Mart
2258 Addison Ave East
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 734-5400

[quote name='thedanceman']After waiting 10 minutes for someone to come to the electronics department. I was told that none of the new releases for the week have been shipped to them yet? It's Wednesday 4:30 PM..and no games? What is going on? I want my gaming coupons. What's the deal is my store not going to get Child of Eden?

This is what was greeting me in place of the new releases. http://i.imgur.com/zQQ62.jpg

Twin Falls K-Mart
2258 Addison Ave East
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 734-5400[/QUOTE]

Did you pick up Guitar Hero Metallica instead? :p

Child of Eden is really cool.

I don't understand why my store continues to think that the best way to handle new releases is to not put them in the glass case until a week later, and until then store them in a cardboard box behind the non-gated counter without any means of security casing (oh, but those 30 need for speed games that are $20 in the budget area are locked up TIGHT) where any random hooligan could just walk over and take them.

Add to that that nobody ever is in electronics I don't understand how that store doesn't have thieves run rampant.

Anyways no coupon problems, thanks josh.

[quote name='thedanceman']After waiting 10 minutes for someone to come to the electronics department. I was told that none of the new releases for the week have been shipped to them yet? It's Wednesday 4:30 PM..and no games? What is going on? I want my gaming coupons. What's the deal is my store not going to get Child of Eden?

Twin Falls K-Mart
2258 Addison Ave East
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 734-5400[/QUOTE]
Hello! I saw your note on Facebook and email as well. We do not show any shipment issues at all this week but just to verify 100% we will pull the proof of delivery tomorrow morning and make sure you are taken of. Thanks for the great feedback.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The new clearance drops reflect NO change. It is just a change in how it looks to the stores.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your response. I saw the other post where someone said there was a huge clearance list and then later admitting he was wrong.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, any chance that Shadow of the Damned becomes $40 the week after release?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't look like that soon but I am sure we will hit it this summer.

Went to get Alice for my girlfriend, they didn't have it or DNF OR Child of Eden. Asked if they had it in the back like they did with infamous, portal, and mortal kombat. They refused to check for whatever reason and said to try again later this week. :|
I like Kmart, and the deals that you guys do are amazing, but my Kmart is ridiculous.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Doesn't look like that soon but I am sure we will hit it this summer.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. :) Only reason I asked is because I don't think it'll sell that many copies to be honest.

Oh, also another question, I feel kind of forced to pick up Tomb Raider Trilogy this week, just wondering if there will be another $25 sale on it soon or is this it? I don't really want to buy a game right now but this deal is too good to pass up.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Oh, also another question, I feel kind of forced to pick up Tomb Raider Trilogy this week, just wondering if there will be another $25 sale on it soon or is this it? I don't really want to buy a game right now but this deal is too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Okay I'm going to try to be nice in how I put this.

You're being really obnoxious with the kind of questions you are asking. It would appear that you've only been here since April, but you should understand by now what kind of limitations Josh has to work with. To ask him about a future sale for a game that is currently on sale at an amazing price is just plain unnecessary. I would comment on the other posts you've made, but others have already done so.

Before you post, please say the text out loud and just listen to yourself.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Okay I'm going to try to be nice in how I put this.

You're being really obnoxious with the kind of questions you are asking. It would appear that you've only been here since April, but you should understand by now what kind of limitations Josh has to work with. To ask him about a future sale for a game that is currently on sale at an amazing price is just plain unnecessary. I would comment on the other posts you've made, but others have already done so.

Before you post, please say the text out loud and just listen to yourself.[/QUOTE]

Freedom of speech buddy.. I'm not doing anything wrong. Someone else tried to make a point of me asking too many questions, but I don't. He quoted me talking to someone else too, which made his point invalid. Just leave me alone, if me posting a reply in a thread makes you angry then you have problems.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Freedom of speech buddy.. I'm not doing anything wrong. Someone else tried to make a point of me asking too many questions, but I don't. He quoted me talking to someone else too, which made his point invalid. Just leave me alone, if me posting a reply in a thread makes you angry then you have problems.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm not angry. I'm simply saying what everyone is thinking. It's obvious that neither of us care how we are perceived on the internet.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Freedom of speech buddy.. I'm not doing anything wrong. Someone else tried to make a point of me asking too many questions, but I don't. He quoted me talking to someone else too, which made his point invalid. Just leave me alone, if me posting a reply in a thread makes you angry then you have problems.[/QUOTE]

Freedom of speech only pertains to government agencies, not a privately owned website FYI.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Oh I'm not angry. I'm simply saying what everyone is thinking. It's obvious that neither of us care how we are perceived on the internet.[/QUOTE]

"Everyone"? Really? Seems to me only 2 people have made a point of it so far. Don't speak for "everyone".

[quote name='jza1218']Freedom of speech only pertains to government agencies, not a privately owned website FYI.[/QUOTE]

or state agents, to certain classes of speech, but anyway, welcome to the club of about 10 people on the internet who seem to understand this.

[quote name='jza1218']Freedom of speech only pertains to government agencies, not a privately owned website FYI.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know, but I'm not breaking any rules with my speech, thus I am free to say what I like within the rules.

Good lord shut up already. You ask too many questions and a lot of people think that.
Maybe how it's being brought up isn't the most tactful way, but you REALLY ask a lot of questions that don't need to be asked.
Plus you have some balls asking if Josh can extend a sale for an extra week just to suit you...
Just chill out already and stop asking so many unnecessary questions...

Thanks to the positive word of mouth, I am going to Kmart right now to pick up Child of Eden.
Time to add another to the backlog!

Do yourself a favor and put him on ignore. Less aggravation this way.

Dirt 3 is bad ass by the way. Totally worth $60, an absolute bargain for $40.

the kinder, gentler way to say it is that you should probably realize that if josh is ready to announce a deal, it'll be announced. Who even knows how far in advance he has things planned or can even know what he'll be able to work with?

The $25 on tomb raider is this week. if you want it, buy it this week. It might not be that price again. If the ad said "$25 this week, and also 3 weeks from now" how many fewer copies do you think they would sell this week?

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Good lord shut up already. You ask too many questions and a lot of people think that.
Maybe how it's being brought up isn't the most tactful way, but you REALLY ask a lot of questions that don't need to be asked.
Plus you have some balls asking if Josh can extend a sale for an extra week just to suit you...
Just chill out already and stop asking so many unnecessary questions...
[/QUOTE]

I second that...

also just because you're free to do something doesn't mean people can't call you out on it.. remember that ;)

Anyone interested in red faction Armageddon this week should go for it. It's a blast, really great single player. Not the same as Guerrilla, but really good.

[quote name='justinLEEx329']So a friend of mine just called me saying a buddy of his just bought an Xbox 360 and was able to have the $60 gaming coupon deducted from the price of the Xbox itself. Is this guy BS'ing us or can stores actually do this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='berzirk']If it's true, and it's not gaming the system...you've made me a happy panda.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']Did he pm at best buy? That's the only way I see that happening[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Wow he really must of charmed them up to get that to happen.[/QUOTE]

Target is offering a $60 giftcard so it's the same deal $240 PS3 but even my local BB won't honor gaming coupons but gc's no problem.

[quote name='jer7583']also just because you're free to do something doesn't mean people can't call you out on it.. remember that ;)

Anyone interested in red faction Armageddon this week should go for it. It's a blast, really great single player. Not the same as Guerrilla, but really good.[/QUOTE]

niceee, was looking forward to that - RFA and TR trilogy were two of the things i was gonna use the rest of my coupons on (i can pretty much get those 2 for $0 OOP)

it's a very action heavy thrill ride type of game. But keep in mind you're shooting like, the same bugs the whole time. Kind of like dead space without the horror, and with lots more blowing shit up. What it really reminded me of was fighting the flood in Halo. But i've always liked flood levels that just overwhelm you like this game does too.

I think RFA has one of the better shotguns in a game lately - it helps that the bugs just explode, starship troopers-like when shot. It's dumb fun but sometimes that's good.

oh yeah and make sure you play on HARD first. I heard normal is really, really easy and hard has been just right as far as difficulty for me.

[quote name='jer7583']Anyone interested in red faction Armageddon this week should go for it. It's a blast, really great single player. Not the same as Guerrilla, but really good.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. Got it yesterday for $20 after coupon and am getting ready to pop it in since I just finished Duke Nukem Forever.

[quote name='The_ZZ']"Everyone"? Really? Seems to me only 2 people have made a point of it so far. Don't speak for "everyone".[/QUOTE]

I haven't said anything because I usually try and stay on topic but if you're really taking a poll on all the people who find your incessant questioning ridiculously annoying you can put another tally mark for me.

You ask some of the most inane questions and Josh has been far more patient with your questioning than I would have been.

[quote name='jaredstorm']Please guys, please? CAG isn't about arguing. Go argue somewhere else and get back on topic.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be the major thing going on in this thread every time I glance it.

I really had my heart set on using my 20 GC on Resident Evil 5 Gold. I could not find it in stock at my Kmart and didn't care to drive 10 miles on a hunch.

I have questions Josh: Are there any plans to have some sort of system to let us know what is in stock? Also, how often do the stores get shipments and do they restock older titles. It looks like they don't but it would be nice for those buy this game and get a game free or those gamer coupons that you have no immediate plans for. Thanks in advance for your response.

[quote name='sgr76']I really had my heart set on using my 20 GC on Resident Evil 5 Gold. I could not find it in stock at my Kmart and didn't care to drive 10 miles on a hunch.

I have questions Josh: Are there any plans to have some sort of system to let us know what is in stock? Also, how often do the stores get shipments and do they restock older titles. It looks like they don't but it would be nice for those buy this game and get a game free or those gamer coupons that you have no immediate plans for. Thanks in advance for your response.[/QUOTE]

not exactly a "system" but u can email stockboy (but there is a chance of the inventory being wrong)
i dont think kmart really invests in older titles that have already passed their peak, esp games that not many bought and i dont think kmart would restock to get rid of games/have ppl use coupons on them

[quote name='sgr76']I really had my heart set on using my 20 GC on Resident Evil 5 Gold. I could not find it in stock at my Kmart and didn't care to drive 10 miles on a hunch.[/QUOTE]

What's the deal or price on RE5 Gold?

[quote name='Pure Apathy']What's the deal or price on RE5 Gold?[/QUOTE]
I think sgr76 just wants to spend his coupon on it.

I agree. You're not asking too many questions. You're asking too many stupid questions.

[quote name='confoosious']I agree. You're not asking too many questions. You're asking too many stupid questions.[/QUOTE]

he's actually asking the SAME stupid question over and over again.

Look ZZ, this forum is for the entire community(btw, we don't know if CAG uses govt. subsidies or not). You can say whatever you want but you gotta be sympathetic to the fact that it gets annoying having to go through this thread and seeing you ask the same questions and having the most moronic requests for Josh. I think it's borderline offensive to some of us, who can really appreciate what Josh does for us, when you make unrealistic requests(same promo 2 weeks in a row). We're lucky enough to have a vendor actually listen to us and make our request happen and then some.

You're not even realizing how your posts are probably sending up red flags. You keep asking for the deals to be extended a week, why? You going to kmart and buying a bunch of games, keepn' the coupons and returning the games?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it could be your financial situation but if it's that bad where you couldn't put it on a credit card and pay it off in a week, you shouldn't be worrying about video games.

[quote name='sadboy']I think sgr76 just wants to spend his coupon on it.[/QUOTE]

You are right. There are many older games i have never played and i am using the deals to fill my backlog.

I love how hours later you guys are still talking about it. I didn't even bother reading what you guys said. I'll be the mature one and ignore it to stop the spamming and trolling you guys are doing.

[quote name='The_ZZ']I love how hours later you guys are still talking about it. I didn't even bother reading what you guys said. I'll be the mature one and ignore it to stop the spamming and trolling you guys are doing.[/QUOTE]

Surely you realized what u just did?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']How do you know were still talking about you the lat few hours if you ignored us?[/QUOTE]

Reply to ZZ reply to ZZ reply to ZZ. Just stop guys, if you think about it me asking harmless questions to Josh (that he answered, it probably took him a good 10 seconds each) is not as bad as you guys ruining the last few pages of this thread. I'll stop asking questions if it's that big of a deal. I don't want to wake up tomorrow seeing anymore replies to me, just talk about something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back