Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamerdogbert']I don't hate cod, but I like tilapia much better. :cool:[/QUOTE]
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There is a lot of give and take for sure. In some countries though any MAP is illegal, I believe that is why Ubi has a firm no MAP policy.[/QUOTE]
That's interesting, I hadn't thought of the international publishers. That might explain why the price drops so quickly on their games, though they seem to be pretty aggressive with their pricing in their own right.

I should also ask, PC games will continue to be carried in small batches, correct? Since Deus Ex is Steamworks, being able to get a coupon from it, have a retail copy to install from, and then having it through Steam is a very alluring proposition. Then there's other big PC titles like Battlefield 3 and Skyrim too. So I'm hoping Kmart will stock those big PC titles, where they can.

[quote name='GBAstar']Where are you getting your information from? I just purchased a Hannah montana bundle for $90.. an hour ago[/QUOTE]
This post is where I got my info from:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, the hardware pricing was not intended. SW stands for games basically.

Sears clearance can actually vary quite dramatically store to store.[/QUOTE]
So you got lucky that the prices hadn't been reverted as of yet apparently.:whistle2:#

This was my first test of my new Kmart now that I've moved. I went to the glass case, no NCAA, no Oblivion 5th. Asked the clerk - said they didn't get any Oblivion (and had no idea what I was talking about), and only got 2 copies of NCAA for the 360 - 1 copy was left. Apparently it was in the glass case, packed behind a bunch of other games for some reason. So I got NCAA and the coupon, but at this point I'm not too optimistic this store will come close to matching my old store in E-town, KY (where I never heard "we didn't get that in" or "we only got a few copies").

A new store always requires a few calls from corporate to get their act together unfortunately.

The employees are probably lazy because they don't get much business.

They'll probably find it and put it out for sale around the time skyrim is released..

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

That's interesting, I hadn't thought of the international publishers. That might explain why the price drops so quickly on their games, though they seem to be pretty aggressive with their pricing in their own right.

I should also ask, PC games will continue to be carried in small batches, correct? Since Deus Ex is Steamworks, being able to get a coupon from it, have a retail copy to install from, and then having it through Steam is a very alluring proposition. Then there's other big PC titles like Battlefield 3 and Skyrim too. So I'm hoping Kmart will stock those big PC titles, where they can.[/QUOTE]
I really want to get in to the digital distro business on PC more than packaged goods and compete with Steam to be honest. More long term planning though than immediate.

Unless it is a top ten PC release of the year we probably won't carry it in the stores.

Once KmartGamer get's up and running with Ecommerce PC will play a much larger role.

[quote name='jer7583']If anyone wants a NCAA pre-order code I have one from best buy because I pre-ordered for that 40% bonus trade in. I have no idea what the code is or what it does but its for PSN. I don't think i'll even bother going back to best buy to cancel unless they have something on sale. Might cost as much gas to drive there lol.[/QUOTE]

if I can snag that it'd be appreciated

[email protected]

[quote name='WongTongSoup']So did stores get oblivion? I went at opening and the person said they only got NCAA?[/QUOTE]
I do not believe Oblivion is in the stores yet. I am working to confirm the date.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I do not believe Oblivion is in the stores yet. I am working to confirm the date.[/QUOTE]
were talking about the Oblivion 5th anniversary edition right? I just want to make sure Kmart is getting it because I plan on buying NCAA 2012. And I wanted to use the coupon to purchase oblivion

Gaming coupons are only valid when used on software and points card purchases, correct? Just wanted to clarify whether or not they worked on hardware.

[quote name='beene1000']Gaming coupons are only valid when used on software and points card purchases, correct? Just wanted to clarify whether or not they worked on hardware.[/QUOTE]No. They are good for anything that is listed as gaming-related per Kmart. That includes accessories as well as hardware, unless there are restrictions listed on the printout. Everything should be detailed on your slip.

[quote name='beene1000']Gaming coupons are only valid when used on software and points card purchases, correct? Just wanted to clarify whether or not they worked on hardware.[/QUOTE]
They work on anything gaming related unless otherwise specified.

[quote name='robodaddyo']No. They are good for anything that is listed as gaming-related per Kmart. That includes accessories as well as hardware, unless there are restrictions listed on the printout. Everything should be detailed on your slip.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They work on anything gaming related unless otherwise specified.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering so quickly!

My NCAA 12 coupon didn't print out today. I had to ask a bit and the cashier called the manager. Good thing it was in the circular this week or else it would have been harder. The manager helped me out by doing a return and a new transaction, while two of her employees asked me questions like:

Employee #1 (reading the fine print on the KMART weekly ad): "Is says here that you need an email address... do you have an email address?"

Me: "Yeah... I have an SYWR card. Right here. I've done this before. The coupon is supposed to print out right after the receipt."

Employee #2: "But do you have BONUSES selected for SYWR?"

Me: "Yeah. I've bought games here before that had the coupons and it's worked. This isn't my first time at the rodeo."

Manager: "Here's your coupon. Sorry for the wait."

It seems the manager new what was causing the problem... she just said the register at Electronics wasn't bringing up the deal.

I can't fault any of the employees, though. They were all very nice and helpful.

So I had some extra time during my lunch break and figured I would try and snag NCAA at Kmart sadly I forgot my never show up on release day rule. When I got to the store I asked an employee if he could grab the game for me, when I said it just came out today his first response was..

Employee: "Oh we definitely don't have it then, we never get games on release date we usually get them a couple weeks later but Gamestop is right next door you can go there."

Me: "Well could you check the back?"

Employee: "We definitely don't have it we never get games in on time."

Me: "Well I'm supposed to get a $20 coupon with purchase of it this week so it should be here otherwise you wouldn't advertise it."

Employee: "Uhh let me find a manager"

He eventually found a manager who had no idea what I was talking about but said he would check the back with the employee, a few minutes later and after what I'm sure was just the manager and employee bsing in the back not looking for the game they came out and told me it wasn't there. I wish I wrote the names of the two employees down but I was in a rush and thought I would remember which sadly I do not. This was at store #9416 in White Plains, NY.

I'm going to try back tomorrow because I have my $20 coupon from Infamous 2 and would like to keep my coupon train going but I really hate Kmart. If it wasn't for Josh's deals I would never set foot within 50 ft of one.

[quote name='iceman88']If it wasn't for Josh's deals I would never set foot within 50 ft of one.[/QUOTE]
I think it's time for a talented forum member to write an equivalent of http://wptattletale.com/ (a site created to document poor experiences at wireless stores driving customers away from Windows Phone 7 handsets).

It would be independently run, provide a user-maintained database of K-Mart stores, and people could submit both positive and negative experiences, along with a star rating.

I bet a lot of people don't end up mentioning the good experiences they have, which this could show. It would also clearly mark the stores with the worst customer service for all to see (and maybe avoid).

[quote name='splintercell']I think it's time for a talented forum member to write an equivalent of http://wptattletale.com/ (a site created to document poor experiences at wireless stores driving customers away from Windows Phone 7 handsets).

It would be independently run, provide a user-maintained database of K-Mart stores, and people could submit both positive and negative experiences, along with a star rating.

I bet a lot of people don't end up mentioning the good experiences they have, which this could show. It would also clearly mark the stores with the worst customer service for all to see (and maybe avoid).[/QUOTE]
Fantastic suggestion, I'm building this into the new update for KG but in the meantime and really even long term a independent review site would be great

My store in Baltimore, MD on Belair Road is pretty crappy but I mist admit that the last several times I've bought a game the employee was very polite and seemed to know wtf they were doing. They guy working this AM had no problem using my credit on my SYWR card and my coupon printed for NCAA no problem as well.

[quote name='iceman88']So I had some extra time during my lunch break and figured I would try and snag NCAA at Kmart sadly I forgot my never show up on release day rule. When I got to the store I asked an employee if he could grab the game for me, when I said it just came out today his first response was..

Employee: "Oh we definitely don't have it then, we never get games on release date we usually get them a couple weeks later but Gamestop is right next door you can go there."

Me: "Well could you check the back?"

Employee: "We definitely don't have it we never get games in on time."

Me: "Well I'm supposed to get a $20 coupon with purchase of it this week so it should be here otherwise you wouldn't advertise it."

Employee: "Uhh let me find a manager"

He eventually found a manager who had no idea what I was talking about but said he would check the back with the employee, a few minutes later and after what I'm sure was just the manager and employee bsing in the back not looking for the game they came out and told me it wasn't there. I wish I wrote the names of the two employees down but I was in a rush and thought I would remember which sadly I do not. This was at store #9416 in White Plains, NY.

I'm going to try back tomorrow because I have my $20 coupon from Infamous 2 and would like to keep my coupon train going but I really hate Kmart. If it wasn't for Josh's deals I would never set foot within 50 ft of one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the Kmart I frequent. There was an electronics employee that knew his stuff but I believe he quit for greener pastures. Now we're stuck with incompetent employees and an electronics lead that hates working her department.

I've contacted Josh about the store numerous times but unfortunately, the store is just too hardheaded to change for the better.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I really want to get in to the digital distro business on PC more than packaged goods and compete with Steam to be honest. More long term planning though than immediate.

Unless it is a top ten PC release of the year we probably won't carry it in the stores.

Once KmartGamer get's up and running with Ecommerce PC will play a much larger role.[/QUOTE]
Well, no one can fault you for lacking ambition. Steam is a mighty big foe to target. I'll be honest, it would take something pretty competitive to pry me away from them since I've invested in the platform (I have games there) and it's a standard (all my friends use it.) If it was as feature-rich as Steam, having a nice front-end hub for my games, and lacked DRM, that would be pretty compelling. But one of the upsides to Steam is having a centralized hub for my games, and I'm already finding that between Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, and probably others that I'm not a fan of juggling accounts and services, especially where there's special rules or considerations (Origin might not let me download my games forever, GOG has no client, Steam discourages offline mode, etc.)

Not to sound pedantic, but I would encourage you to make sure you know the PC demographic back and front before you do anything, coming from someone who's only just getting back into it. PC gamers tend to be high strung and don't really respond well to anything that rocks the boat. Origin to them is like a cross to a vampire, and the encroachment of console quirks (no dedicated servers, "online passes," etc.) all prompt tempests in teapots. In short, it's quite a hornet's nest and even Valve has had some difficulty lately in not inadvertently kicking it (the Potatocalypse.) Just food for thought, I suppose.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Yeah, that's the Kmart I frequent. There was an electronics employee that knew his stuff but I believe he quit for greener pastures. Now we're stuck with incompetent employees and an electronics lead that hates working her department.

I've contacted Josh about the store numerous times but unfortunately, the store is just too hardheaded to change for the better.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was actually kind of surprised by how bad it was because my last two purchases, LA Noire and Infamous 2, had gone a lot smoother then any of the other times I had
been there and it seemed like the store was shaping up. I guess that didn't happen. I mean honestly want kind of employee tells you to go buy the game from the store next door?

Josh, thanks again for the PS3 deal. I bought one dirt cheap and before the soon to be announced updated, not quite as good version K PS3. I would've used HDMI anyway, but to not even have to be concerned about it, is even better.

Hey Josh, will preorders be up in time for Gears of War 3 LE? I wanna make sure I can get a copy, and I'll definitely be hopping on the coupon train for the fall with Deus Ex.

[quote name='z-money']Hey Josh, will preorders be up in time for Gears of War 3 LE? I wanna make sure I can get a copy, and I'll definitely be hopping on the coupon train for the fall with Deus Ex.[/QUOTE]
Potentially by the end of August, so maybe just in time.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Well, no one can fault you for lacking ambition. Steam is a mighty big foe to target. I'll be honest, it would take something pretty competitive to pry me away from them since I've invested in the platform (I have games there) and it's a standard (all my friends use it.) If it was as feature-rich as Steam, having a nice front-end hub for my games, and lacked DRM, that would be pretty compelling. But one of the upsides to Steam is having a centralized hub for my games, and I'm already finding that between Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, and probably others that I'm not a fan of juggling accounts and services, especially where there's special rules or considerations (Origin might not let me download my games forever, GOG has no client, Steam discourages offline mode, etc.)

Not to sound pedantic, but I would encourage you to make sure you know the PC demographic back and front before you do anything, coming from someone who's only just getting back into it. PC gamers tend to be high strung and don't really respond well to anything that rocks the boat. Origin to them is like a cross to a vampire, and the encroachment of console quirks (no dedicated servers, "online passes," etc.) all prompt tempests in teapots. In short, it's quite a hornet's nest and even Valve has had some difficulty lately in not inadvertently kicking it (the Potatocalypse.) Just food for thought, I suppose.[/QUOTE]
Ah, but it would be interesting if you make console gamers PC gamers now wouldn't it. How to get the PC experience to the living room though..... :)

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Hey Josh was wondering if you saw all the threads about overstock.com and the prices they are having on their site right now?[/QUOTE]

Overstock was hacked apparently.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Fantastic suggestion, I'm building this into the new update for KG but in the meantime and really even long term a independent review site would be great[/QUOTE]
What would be good if we could rate K-marts on an on store, on transaction level. This way if we had a good experience we can rate and comment, or a bad one. Because it would be per transaction, there could be a total number like out of 5 or something score wise of all total transactions, and anything below a certain threshold like say 2.5 or 2, would be the problem areas to focus on. Or if it's a bad employee, you guys would know exactly who is good/bad in a store.

This way if a store is bad, you guys will know, but it will be easy to track if they do improve since it's a rating per transaction.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']What would be good if we could rate K-marts on an on store, on transaction level. This way if we had a good experience we can rate and comment, or a bad one. Because it would be per transaction, there could be a total number like out of 5 or something score wise of all total transactions, and anything below a certain threshold like say 2.5 or 2, would be the problem areas to focus on. Or if it's a bad employee, you guys would know exactly who is good/bad in a store.

This way if a store is bad, you guys will know, but it will be easy to track if they do improve since it's a rating per transaction.[/QUOTE]
Just quoting this because it's the most recent post... but there is a survey system in place (it's on the bottom of receipts) where you can rate 1-5 stars or something and leave comments about certain employees.

Granted, some store/district managers might not care, but that's a different problem.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Ah, but it would be interesting if you make console gamers PC gamers now wouldn't it. How to get the PC experience to the living room though..... :)[/QUOTE]

Nobody wants to have their PC/desk set up in their living room. Nobody wants to move their desktop/laptop around from room to room and all the required cables. Nobody wants to buy a second computer so that one isn't tied up with games on the HDTV when someone else in the house needs to write a paper or check their bank balance or play facebook games.

It's just too much of a hassle for most households - and that's even before the reduced, but still present hassle of running games on a PC.

I love steam and playing games on my PC but I don't ever have it set up in the living room. Even though it's a laptop, it's still a PitA to do just to play a game.

Can someone please help.... I have a 60 gaming coupon that is valid till july 30. So i went to kmart yesterday to pick up ncaa 12 and a xbox live points card and the coupon would not work. So i went to a different kmart today to get it and the guy told me i cant use the gaming coupon on an advertised game which i know is not true... what can do so i can use this coupon on ncaa 12 and still get the 20 dollar coupon for purchasing it

[quote name='jer7583']Nobody wants to have their PC/desk set up in their living room. Nobody wants to move their desktop/laptop around from room to room and all the required cables. Nobody wants to buy a second computer so that one isn't tied up with games on the HDTV when someone else in the house needs to write a paper or check their bank balance or play facebook games.

It's just too much of a hassle for most households - and that's even before the reduced, but still present hassle of running games on a PC.

I love steam and playing games on my PC but I don't ever have it set up in the living room. Even though it's a laptop, it's still a PitA to do just to play a game.[/QUOTE]
I was envisioning a new console that was built for PC games and using almost a split fish type of controller.

[quote name='thestandard913']Can someone please help.... I have a 60 gaming coupon that is valid till july 30. So i went to kmart yesterday to pick up ncaa 12 and a xbox live points card and the coupon would not work. So i went to a different kmart today to get it and the guy told me i cant use the gaming coupon on an advertised game which i know is not true... what can do so i can use this coupon on ncaa 12 and still get the 20 dollar coupon for purchasing it[/QUOTE]
I believe I remember your email. If you are still having issues I will be able to take care fo you by tomorrow night. Thanks!

Josh, I didn't find the answer to this in the thread so I wanted to ask..

For Battlefield 3, will the Limited Edition be available to purchase in store when it is released or do we have to pre-order it?

[quote name='Josh5890']Josh, I didn't find the answer to this in the thread so I wanted to ask..

For Battlefield 3, will the Limited Edition be available to purchase in store when it is released or do we have to pre-order it?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the LE is a first-print thing for that game like it was for BFBC2.

[quote name='advanced']Pretty sure the LE is a first-print thing for that game like it was for BFBC2.[/QUOTE]

And Medal of Honor and Bulletstorm and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and Need For Speed Shift 2, etc.... ;)

So in short, nobody should worry about it around the launch window.

[quote name='advanced']Pretty sure the LE is a first-print thing for that game like it was for BFBC2.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']And Medal of Honor and Bulletstorm and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and Need For Speed Shift 2, etc.... ;)

So in short, nobody should worry about it around the launch window.[/QUOTE]

Awsome. My only problem now is that the eventual Madden coupon will expire 3 days before Battlefield 3 comes out :( Gotta figure out a plan.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']And Medal of Honor and Bulletstorm and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and Need For Speed Shift 2, etc.... ;)[/QUOTE]
What about Dragon Age 2 though? The Signature Edition of that wasn't first run, but preorder only. It's not a lock that it will be like those others.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I was envisioning a new console that was built for PC games and using almost a split fish type of controller.[/QUOTE]
That would be intriguing to say the least, though I don't know I'd personally be interested in it. I'm one of those PC gamers who really enjoy designing their system, putting it together, and being able to tweak the everloving crap out of it. If it was a true PC-esque console though, and not a microconsole/streaming service like OnLive, that wouldn't be too bad though. And I do love comfy couch gaming.

It's all pie in the sky at this point, but interesting to discuss anyways. :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I was envisioning a new console that was built for PC games and using almost a split fish type of controller.[/QUOTE]

I guess but half the appeal to PC games is having the best hardware and best experience. Consoles these days are basically just PCs with standardized specs and a more limited operating system.

I do think that valve could make some headway with a steam type console that's essentially a Media Center PC. Because they control the storefront they'd be able to tell the customer directly how the game would run on their version of the steam box before buying.

[quote name='jer7583']Nobody wants to buy a second computer so that one isn't tied up with games on the HDTV when someone else in the house needs to write a paper or check their bank balance or play facebook games.

(SNIP)

I love steam and playing games on my PC but I don't ever have it set up in the living room. Even though it's a laptop, it's still a PitA to do just to play a game.[/QUOTE]

1) Have you never heard of a HTPC (Home Theater PC)? Many people have computers in their living rooms as media servers. They dont have VGA ports on HDTVs because no one wants one. (Though HDMI is the way to go nowadays). I first hooked up a computer to an HDTV in 2004. I'm sure I wasn't on the bleeding edge then.

2) I dont think it's that much of a hassle. I often connect my lappy to my living room TV to do Skype with the whole family. I leave the VGA cord always attached to the TV and keep a wireless keyboard/mouse nearby. I literally have to plug in 4 cords: VGA, USB K/M, power, cam. It doesnt take long to do at all. Maybe it took some set up the first time. But now, it's nothing. I suppose I could play games that way too, just never felt the urge to.

NCAA '12 is fun so far, realistic to an extent. I'm up 24-3 on WMU with two forced turnovers (pic, fumble). I'll tweak the AI as I go in the game to get it where I wanted it.

I'm actually browsing CAG on my full desktop PC setup at the living room table right now.

Of course, this is actually a result of my power supply overheating at the start of the month and a decision to move the rig downstairs for the time being, but I've been enjoying having it here in front of the HD TV. I've watched more History Channel this week than I do in a typical month.

Yes i am still having problems went to 3 kmarts now.... The last one i went to had ncaa 12 advertised on the counter in electronics but the kid said that he didnt think they got it in yet... Please help

[quote name='thestandard913']Yes i am still having problems went to 3 kmarts now.... The last one i went to had ncaa 12 advertised on the counter in electronics but the kid said that he didnt think they got it in yet... Please help[/QUOTE]

He said he'll take care of you, calm down.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']What about Dragon Age 2 though? The Signature Edition of that wasn't first run, but preorder only. It's not a lock that it will be like those others. [/QUOTE]

Bioware & EA both stated with Dragon Age 2 to pre-order it or you wouldn't get the Signature Edition. They even gave a specific date. So... since there hasn't been such a thing with BF3 then it is probably like BFBC2, NFS, MoH, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back