Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jer7583']A good means of assuring pre-orders don't get canceled is to allow people to apply their "coupon value" to an upcoming release title or offer an extra $5 value or something for doing so.

If you cancel the pre-order you lose the coupon value because it wasn't ever given to you as anything but value towards that next pre-order.

It sounds kind of harsh but I think as a bonus for comitting to buy again next time at kmart it would be a very good program.

Buy Starfox 3D - get $10 coupon value or $15 pre-order value on Super Mario 3D Land in November, or Rage in October, etc.

I would love this if it could all be stored on kmart's side (reliably, obviously) or on your SYWR card, and there were no coupons. Only problem would be redemption rates would probably be higher than with the coupons, and kmart's ever present challenges with getting new computer systems and programs working correctly.[/QUOTE]

This sounds reasonable enough but I wouldn't want the structure to tell me what game I had to buy. Ex. buy Starfox and get a $15 bonus to any preorder of your choice.

[quote name='naf']Does the $15 on $40 stack with the console coupon offers?

eg PS3 gets you $50 GC + $15 GC?

I know it was stated that they stack on sales, but just want to clarify with the coupons.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

i was askin the same. shouldnt tho. software only

[quote name='handsome_bitch']why does shc gamer always bypass my questions. I have to ask things 2-3 times to get an answer and even then its not enough.[/QUOTE]
Not intentional, I am not on the forum as much as I used to be because of the commuting back on forth from Chicago and Detroit.

I leave at quarter to three on Monday, work till about 6p.m. then pretty much go right to sleep. Tuesday is 8-10p.m. at night and I try to get on during the evening. Wed. evening I drive back to Michigan and get in about 1a.m. I spend Thursday and Friday night now with my family primarily since I do not see them most of the week. Saturday is my main day but it all depends on the family plans.

My forum time has been cut at least for the moment until I stop going back and forth. If you have a question feel free to email me and I'll do my best to answer on Tuesdays and Friday's usually.

I found another Kmart near me which I didn't know existed. They had plenty of 4000 msp cards and 12month cards. It rang up perfectly. However they should look into locking the cards at this store several of them had the back ripped off exposing the codes.

Quick question, since I see SHC-Gamer is around right now.

Has Sears Holding Corporation converted any Kmart stores into Sears Essentials or vice versa lately and/or closed any Kmart/Sears stores?

I ask because a one time Kmart store(Towanda, PA) is no longer showing up on Google Shopping, but there IS a Sears store showing up in the same general area now. Moreover, a Sears store I was at last month(Allentown/Whitehall, PA) to check for some clearance is no longer showing at all on Google Shopping for ANY item search, so I was wondering if SHC corporation closed it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Quick question, since I see SHC-Gamer is around right now.

Has Sears Holding Corporation converted any Kmart stores into Sears Essentials or vice versa lately and/or closed any Kmart/Sears stores?

I ask because a one time Kmart store(Towanda, PA) is no longer showing up on Google Shopping, but there IS a Sears store showing up in the same general area now. Moreover, a Sears store I was at last month(Allentown/Whitehall, PA) to check for some clearance is no longer showing at all on Google Shopping for ANY item search, so I was wondering if SHC corporation closed it.[/QUOTE]
The only thing I am aware of Sears Essentials being converted back to Kmarts, not the other way around.

Hmmm....that's weird then. I know the Kmart WAS there last time I was up that way. No idea on the missing store from what was a pretty reliable stock locator via Google though?

Thanks for the info nonetheless.

Heads up all, I've responded to every email in KmartGamerHelpMe. Please resend if you have not heard back. Thanks! :bouncy:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Hmmm....that's weird then. I know the Kmart WAS there last time I was up that way. No idea on the missing store from what was a pretty reliable stock locator via Google though?

Thanks for the info nonetheless.[/QUOTE]
Things are going crazy, Kmart's disappearing and all that jazz :) I wouldn't put it past us to have a phantom store out there lol.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']while i like this coupon deal, what was the verdict with the buy $120 and get $60 sale? Your version of a b2g1 free. Any chance for that to come back? I loved that sale.[/QUOTE]
Yep, it will come back. Looking like a special week in November actually. It will be modified though to be more user friendly.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The only problem I could see with a pre-order system is people cancelling on those pre-orders. I used to see people coming into GS all the time and cancelling 2-3 or more pre-orders that were either already past release date or a couple of days from release.

Some of those stores were still stuck with those titles for a long time after release as well.

So that's probably the only major flaw in allowing people who may be indecisive to pre-order.[/QUOTE]
You know it's kind of funny, even though it may be different circumstances every time, industry information can still show trends of cancellations.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You know it's kind of funny, even though it may be different circumstances every time, industry information can still show trends of cancellations.[/QUOTE]

Josh, pay attention. I already said that. :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, it will come back. Looking like a special week in November actually. It will be modified though to be more user friendly.[/QUOTE]

Oh please, PLEASE tell me that the $120 portion will change to $119.99 so when people buy two games for $119.98 they get all pissy and say that Kmart is the devil and will sink into the ocean because their customers don't understand the concept of fine print.

Sorry. I just love to see people bitch and whine for no real good reason other than they are stupid and can't grasp the concept that $59.99 is NOT $60.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Things are going crazy, Kmart's disappearing and all that jazz :) I wouldn't put it past us to have a phantom store out there lol.[/QUOTE]
Either that or I just didn't explore a bit around Towanda and the Sears was ALWAYS there. I know I've only ever hit up the Kmart there when on my way back the old/slow(US Route 11 I believe)way from NY state.

It literally takes HOURS that way versus going the major interstates. Thank God I was born AFTER the interstate highway network was built. I'd go nuts if I had to drive 35 mph when going outta town for work.:booty:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, it will come back. Looking like a special week in November actually. It will be modified though to be more user friendly.[/QUOTE]

(Mind Explodes)

[quote name='handsome_bitch']why does shc gamer always bypass my questions. I have to ask things 2-3 times to get an answer and even then its not enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not intentional, I am not on the forum as much as I used to be because of the commuting back on forth from Chicago and Detroit.

I leave at quarter to three on Monday, work till about 6p.m. then pretty much go right to sleep. Tuesday is 8-10p.m. at night and I try to get on during the evening. Wed. evening I drive back to Michigan and get in about 1a.m. I spend Thursday and Friday night now with my family primarily since I do not see them most of the week. Saturday is my main day but it all depends on the family plans.

My forum time has been cut at least for the moment until I stop going back and forth. If you have a question feel free to email me and I'll do my best to answer on Tuesdays and Friday's usually.[/QUOTE]

mayb if you send him an email/message (via kmart) instead of CAG you might get an answer

I found a great use for my $15 Zelda coupon. At the third KMart I had stopped at this week, they had Punch Out Wii on sale for $20. I thought that was a bit odd and it scanned in at $50. It had a yellow $20 sticker on it- but that could be a mistake. However, it was over the top of a $20 blue and white sticker with a date of 7/1 and a $20 blue and white sticker from June. The lady working in the vg department was really cool and looked at the 3 layers of stickers and we decided that it must be on sale since there were 3 stickers from different dates.

So I gotta ask the dumb question: is Punch Out even supposed to be on sale?

SI

Just picked up Socom Confrontation tonight w/bluetooth headset for 19.99. Was it worth it? Reviews are mixed...

[quote name='killa5k7']Just picked up Socom Confrontation tonight w/bluetooth headset for 19.99. Was it worth it? Reviews are mixed...[/QUOTE]
FYI: The bundle is only $10 at Sears.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']FYI: The bundle is only $10 at Sears.:booty:[/QUOTE]

This is only good if you can still find some. Still though $20 isn't half bad.

Who's got two thumbs and is hoping this is the week that Saints Row 3 & Ultimate MvC3 comes out? This guy.

[quote name='sterlingice']I found a great use for my $15 Zelda coupon. At the third KMart I had stopped at this week, they had Punch Out Wii on sale for $20. I thought that was a bit odd and it scanned in at $50. It had a yellow $20 sticker on it- but that could be a mistake. However, it was over the top of a $20 blue and white sticker with a date of 7/1 and a $20 blue and white sticker from June. The lady working in the vg department was really cool and looked at the 3 layers of stickers and we decided that it must be on sale since there were 3 stickers from different dates.

So I gotta ask the dumb question: is Punch Out even supposed to be on sale?

SI[/QUOTE]

Yes, on the clearance list it's listed as 19.97

[quote name='Marauder7']Yes, on the clearance list it's listed as 19.97[/QUOTE]

I NEVER LEARNED TO READ--- I mean, thanks. Can't believe I missed that :D

SI

No luck redeeming my 15$ off coupon from SOTD. First i tried getting a 1600 msp card in which the cashier tells me the coupon has be used with the purchase of a game. So then i go grab Enslaved and try again , no luck. This is the first time i've had any problems at my kmart.

Awesome, found a PS eye for about $16 at a Sears that's converting into a Kmart.

I'm definitely considering the buy a PS Move and a Navigation controller to get a free sharpshooter. Hopefully, the deals stack and there will also be a $15 coupon for spending over $40.

Edit: It says gaming software for the coupon deal. :whistle2:(

250gig Xbox 360 Kinect for $399and get a $75 gaming coupon
Xbox Kinect for $149 and get a $25 gaming coupon
PS3 160 gig for $299.99 and get a $50 gaming Coupon
These are for SYWR members only. The coupons last from 8/14 to 9/24.

Also, these PSP games are on sale next week, all for $6.99 each:
Twisted Metal Head-On
Medal of Honor Heroes
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles

[quote name='Ps3akuma']No luck redeeming my 15$ off coupon from SOTD. First i tried getting a 1600 msp card in which the cashier tells me the coupon has be used with the purchase of a game. So then i go grab Enslaved and try again , no luck. This is the first time i've had any problems at my kmart.[/QUOTE]

The cashier probably tried to scan the coupon instead of manually entering it. The scan doesn't work to well. It happened to me today. I had to go to customer service to get them to do it correctly.

picked up sonic all stars racing and far cry 2 today to use up my f3ar coupon. worked fine. bit of a delay while they checked to make sure it was legit (printed it out cuz my coupon faded) worked fine tho :)

Just successfully used my $15 OoT GC for a 1600 MSP card. Thankfully it worked, my backup plan was ninety-nine knights 2 for 19.99.

I just want to make sure, so I don't give my buddy bad info:
Crysis 2 will be $39.99 tomorrow right? I ask because in the OP it is listed under $29.99 and $39.99.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I just want to make sure, so I don't give my buddy bad info:
Crysis 2 will be $39.99 tomorrow right? I ask because in the OP it is listed under $29.99 and $39.99.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it's supposed to be $39.99. I went ahead and deleted the duplicate listing under $29.99; hopefully no one minds. :roll:

Thanks for the reply, Josh. I had an issue with another employee at the same Sears store a couple of weeks ago. The guy basically refused to scan anything repeatedly telling me the prices were as marked. He then went back to watching one of the big tv's.

I guess if you're not buying a tv or appliance(where I guess they make a commission on that) then certain employees refuse to even do their jobs and wait on you.

I don't remember the guy's name but if I go back there soon I'll try and find out and report it back here. If he doesn't wanna do his job, then maybe he doesn't deserve to have a job in this shitty economy.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']The cashier probably tried to scan the coupon instead of manually entering it. The scan doesn't work to well. It happened to me today. I had to go to customer service to get them to do it correctly.[/QUOTE]He tried that after it didn't work the first time. The coupon is expired now so oh well.

[quote name='Ps3akuma']He tried that after it didn't work the first time. The coupon is expired now so oh well.[/QUOTE]

My cashier tried that too but I don't think he knew what he was doing as the cs rep at the front got it to work and said that it just wasnt scanning

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']A bit off topic, but was hoping someone would know the answer. Can I use a Sears gift card at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for the reply, Josh. I had an issue with another employee at the same Sears store a couple of weeks ago. The guy basically refused to scan anything repeatedly telling me the prices were as marked. He then went back to watching one of the big tv's.

I guess if you're not buying a tv or appliance(where I guess they make a commission on that) then certain employees refuse to even do their jobs and wait on you.

I don't remember the guy's name but if I go back there soon I'll try and find out and report it back here. If he doesn't wanna do his job, then maybe he doesn't deserve to have a job in this shitty economy.[/QUOTE]

What was he watching? It might explain his behavior.

[quote name='nietzsche74']What was he watching? It might explain his behavior.[/QUOTE]
I think it was actually a movie of some sort and not ESPN. Either way though he seemed a bit too transfixed by it and not willing enough to help out.

Pretty bummed out. Went to my Kmart today to grab a 4000 MS Point card and a 12 month Xbox Live card. Plenty of every card in stock except 4000 Point cards. A massive truckload of 1600 point cards, but not a single 4000 in the store.
Oh well. Hopefully next time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back