Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. thank you and good job to whomever updated the OP with this weeks deals. That saves me from asking one stupid questions...

but here is another:

to get the $15 Gaming Coupon you just need to spend more then $40 on any gaming software correct? So clearance titles will work? I know of a store that has the beatles rockband limited edition bundle and I'd like to use a $20 Gaming Coupon from NCAA 12 and still get the $15 Gaming coupon. That should work yes?

Also, does anyone know the price of Fable 3 CE at Kmart? Is it still MSRP?

[quote name='GBAstar']Wow.. thank you and good job to whomever updated the OP with this weeks deals. That saves me from asking one stupid questions...

but here is another:

to get the $15 Gaming Coupon you just need to spend more then $40 on any gaming software correct? So clearance titles will work? I know of a store that has the beatles rockband limited edition bundle and I'd like to use a $20 Gaming Coupon from NCAA 12 and still get the $15 Gaming coupon. That should work yes?

Also, does anyone know the price of Fable 3 CE at Kmart? Is it still MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Per the kmartgamer site, the spend $40 get a $15 coupon, all music bundles are excluded from the promotion.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Per the kmartgamer site, the spend $40 get a $15 coupon, all music bundles are excluded from the promotion.[/QUOTE]

Wow you're right. Thank you.

From 8/7 – 8/27 the following bundles are 50% off:

Inventory varies by store as this is a closeout deal so all or some versions may not be at your store. Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock band bundles will be $79.99 (regularly $159.99), the Guitar Bundles will be $39.99 (regularly $79.99). DJ Hero 2 Party bundles will be $64.99 (regularly $129.99), and the basic bundles will be $24.99 (regularly $49.99). Tony Hawk Shred bundles will be $19.99 (regular $39.99).
Are you not entertained?!?!

Since the Rockband beatles bundles are normally $49.99 would they be half off?

OP edited with blog deals. I hope no typos this time. :pray:

Questions on the blog deals:

Will the PC version of Fallout New Vegas be priced at $14.99?

Is the Wii version of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 getting $10 off? The regular price of the Wii version is $49.99.

Will the Rock Band 3 game and keyboard bundles be included in the 50% closeout sale?

Blog Special: ShopYourWayReward Members receive a $15 gaming coupon when you purchase $40.00 or more in gaming software (does not include DJ Hero, Guitar Hero, or any music games that are bundled with plastic peripherals). This offer is valid in all stores (not online).

I am assuming that the PSN cards are not considered software and does this have to be on one game or a couple games that exceed the $40 in one transaction? Lastly, curious about the Rock Band bundles as well that are $49.99 (Beatles) Thanks!

Blog Special: ShopYourWayReward Members receive a $15 gaming coupon when you purchase $40.00 or more in gaming software (does not include DJ Hero, Guitar Hero, or any music games that are bundled with plastic peripherals). This offer is valid in all stores (not online).

I am assuming that the PSN cards are not considered software and does this have to be on one game or a couple games that exceed the $40 in one transaction? Lastly, curious about the Rock Band bundles as well that are $49.99 (Beatles) Thanks!

"any music games that are bundled with plastic peripherals"

"Rock Band bundles as well that are $49.99 (Beatles)"

do those bundles include plastic peripherals? Or just cardboard cutouts of the fab four?

/altanis

This may be a dumb question but in the ad it shows Mafia 2 black label as $19.99, is the greatest hits/directors cut also $19.99?

[quote name='confoosious']"any music games that are bundled with plastic peripherals"

do those bundles include plastic peripherals? Or just cardboard cutouts of the fab four?

/altanis[/QUOTE]

I prefer the cardboard, my goat needs food while I rock out to the beats of the 80's and 90's.

[quote name='thanossurfer']I am assuming that the PSN cards are not considered software and does this have to be on one game or a couple games that exceed the $40 in one transaction?[/QUOTE]

You are correct, point cards will not count toward the coupon. The $40 in software can be multiple games on one transaction or a single game that is GREATER THAN $39.99.

[quote name='jaredstorm']If I bought the PS3 Headset would I be eligible for the the 15$ coupon?[/QUOTE]

No. You only receive the $15 coupon for spending $40 in software.

Not likely. It would have a different barcode. There's little chance of them "accidentally" keying both for the price, and if it were done intentionally it would be promoted as such.

glad I sold my rock band beatles set for $80 a week ago. never ever having another plastic instrument in my house again.

[quote name='confoosious']"any music games that are bundled with plastic peripherals"

/altanis[/QUOTE]

Hey... I'm glad you finally came forward and admitted you were altanis!

Seriously though you act like Kmart has never run a promotion without looking at all the angles before. Also nowhere is the word "beatles" or "rock band" bundles included in his exclusions on Kmartgamer.

Inventory varies by store as this is a closeout deal so all or some versions may not be at your store. Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock band bundles will be $79.99 (regularly $159.99), the Guitar Bundles will be $39.99 (regularly $79.99). DJ Hero 2 Party bundles will be $64.99 (regularly $129.99), and the basic bundles will be $24.99 (regularly $49.99). Tony Hawk Shred bundles will be $19.99 (regular $39.99).

ALL PROMOTIONS VALID FROM 8/7 – 8/13

But thanks "little josh"

Anyone know the expiration date for the new $15 coupon? Was planning on picking up Heavy Rain anyway but if the coupon will be good when Arkham City comes out I'll probably get another game as well.

[quote name='GBAstar']Hey... I'm glad you finally came forward and admitted you were altanis!

Seriously though you act like Kmart has never run a promotion without looking at all the angles before. Also nowhere is the word "beatles" or "rock band" bundles included in his exclusions on Kmartgamer.

But thanks "little josh"[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, you are crazy stupid. First, your whining thread about a 3DS case and now this?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Holy shit, you are crazy stupid. First, your whining thread about a 3DS case and now this?[/QUOTE]

Hi there. Now I can officially point out in the official Kmart thread, much like I dd in the other one that this sale looks EXACTLY like what your buddy Harvey and I stated that Kmart needed to do "Move stale inventory".

Except when we were sharing our opinions about two weeks ago we were told "Kmart has decided to put it's budget towards focusing on new releases". And called idiots and complainers and a bunch of other things.

Weird.

[quote name='nas6034']Went to purchase Alan Wake at Kmart within nyc. Rang up $19.99. Josh help?[/QUOTE]

You don't need Josh's help, you need the Kmart print ad. There should be one in store and they will do a price override. If the clerk can't help you, ask for a mgr, if they can't help and refuse to honor the ad then you can either buy the game and provide Josh a copy of your receipt or wait til he can correct that store for you.

Sidenote aka Shenanigans: Kmart and Xbox or any system points or subscription cards just blows the big one! Missed out last week like I said because my store only had 3 month live cards. We'll went to jump on the ad's deal of $14.99 per 3 month Live card and..... once again no go. Rang up at $24.99 *retail, good thing it was in the ad or explaining CAG and Kmart gamer might have taken 5hrs and half my sanity. After waiting for an hr they couldn't adjust the price or override the amount. After the first 45 minutes they realized it wasn't in their system so they input the deal into their system... still didn't work for the live cards. I jumped on the $15 for $40 game coupon deal by buying a few games, so that works and prints no problem...

What type of Xbox live cards does Kmart have? Is it the ones inside of the plastic case or they ones that are activated at the register?

[quote name='Duffz']What type of Xbox live cards does Kmart have? Is it the ones inside of the plastic case or they ones that are activated at the register?[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure every card is a register activated one. they stopped making the plastic one a few years ago iirc

[quote name='GBAstar']Hi there. Now I can officially point out in the official Kmart thread, much like I dd in the other one that this sale looks EXACTLY like what your buddy Harvey and I stated that Kmart needed to do "Move stale inventory".

Except when we were sharing our opinions about two weeks ago we were told "Kmart has decided to put it's budget towards focusing on new releases". And called idiots and complainers and a bunch of other things.

Weird.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you in a middle of a letter writing campaign to Capcom? How can you possibly have time to show your ignorance on here as well?

[quote name='JediJames2']Anyone know the expiration date for the new $15 coupon? Was planning on picking up Heavy Rain anyway but if the coupon will be good when Arkham City comes out I'll probably get another game as well.[/QUOTE]
its on the first page

August 14 to September 3

[quote name='GBAstar']Hey... I'm glad you finally came forward and admitted you were altanis!

But thanks "little josh"[/QUOTE]Who cares if it doesn't say "Rock Band" or "beatles" anywhere. It clearly states "or any music games that are bundled with plastic peripherals)." Is Beatles Rock Band a music game bundled with plastic instruments? Check. So it is obviously excluded. Please move on.

Went over to the ghetto to check out Kmart... man, it's worse than ever. I don't know who picks the games they order, but they must be crazy. They have just STACKS of copies of certain games and are completely missing others. Terrible, terrible selection.

Of course, no prices on anything anyway... and employees run away as soon as they see you, so no way to check either.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Holy shit, you are crazy stupid. First, your whining thread about a 3DS case and now this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he is obnoxious.

Sadly, I couldn't find Super Paper Mario or Mario Strikers Charged. Ended up getting Wario Ware, RE: Darkside Chronicles and Medal of Honor LE to get the $15 coupon.

I wish the employees would let me dig through the glass case as there is no logical organization of any of the games.

Here ay my store 7149 the 3 month XBL gold are not ringing up for $14.99, I told my boss tho.

We had almost everything in the ad but Alan Wake and we only had one of each psp game :/

Wish I had checked the comments here before heading out to K-Mart. Bought to games for $19.99, and of course no coupon because I'm 2 cents shy of $40 before tax. Is it too much to ask that there be a disclaimer in the original post stating this? Most places I frequent do not have such a ridiculous limitation (ie. Best Buy with their spend X amount get Y gift card), and it is really annoying for a frequent customer (not to mention how much I talk up K-Mart deals to gamer friends) to walk out the door without a coupon when he spends $42.XX in the store.

[quote name='GreyFox787']Wish I had checked the comments here before heading out to K-Mart. Bought to games for $19.99, and of course no coupon because I'm 2 cents shy of $40 before tax. Is it too much to ask that there be a disclaimer in the original post stating this? Most places I frequent do not have such a ridiculous limitation (ie. Best Buy with their spend X amount get Y gift card), and it is really annoying for a frequent customer (not to mention how much I talk up K-Mart deals to gamer friends) to walk out the door without a coupon when he spends $42.XX in the store.[/QUOTE]

To be fair it is there, spend $40 get a $15 coupon, not spend $39.99 or $39.98, pretty cut and dry. If you were around for the spend $120 get $60 or spend $40 get $15 prior, it all has worked the same

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']To be fair it is there, spend $40 get a $15 coupon, not spend $39.99 or $39.98, pretty cut and dry. If you were around for the spend $120 get $60 or spend $40 get $15 prior, it all has worked the same[/QUOTE]

But the thing is I did spend over $40 after tax, and there is nothing in the deal or FAQs that mentions anything about pre-tax (only in redeeming coupons is there any mention of that). I sent an e-mail anyways, just in case there's anything SHC can do.

[quote name='GreyFox787']But the thing is I did spend over $40 after tax, and there is nothing in the deal or FAQs that mentions anything about pre-tax (only in redeeming coupons is there any mention of that). I sent an e-mail anyways, just in case there's anything SHC can do.[/QUOTE]

It's been this way since the beginning of the deals but I edited the OP to clarify.

[quote name='GreyFox787']But the thing is I did spend over $40 after tax, and there is nothing in the deal or FAQs that mentions anything about pre-tax (only in redeeming coupons is there any mention of that). I sent an e-mail anyways, just in case there's anything SHC can do.[/QUOTE]

Has there ever been a deal where taxes are included in the price to reach the promotional amount? Never at Kmart or any other place I have been to. Plus, if you are a frequent shopper at Kmart as you said, you should know this is standard procedure.

Now I'm kinda glad my family talked me outta going to Kmart to try n partake in this spend $40 to get a $15 coupon dealie, since the things I was looking at for it were a couple of the clearance $20 games(hence UNDER $20 each:bomb:).

So I'd be off by a couple cents n have to spend MORE just to get the $15 coupon.:whistle2:#

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']To be fair it is there, spend $40 get a $15 coupon, not spend $39.99 or $39.98, pretty cut and dry. If you were around for the spend $120 get $60 or spend $40 get $15 prior, it all has worked the same[/QUOTE]

I agree, what else can be done for those having trouble with plastic instruments, points cards or a fixed dollar amount? Spend $40.00 or more on software and you get a $15 coupon. Pretty simple, it seems...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Now I'm kinda glad my family talked me outta going to Kmart to try n partake in this spend $40 to get a $15 coupon dealie, since the things I was looking at for it were a couple of the clearance $20 games(hence UNDER $20 each:bomb:).

So I'd be off by a couple cents n have to spend MORE just to get the $15 coupon.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Could use Alan wake as a filler, you would make a dollar and change trading it to bestbuy and if it has the DLC a couple extra bucks, if you have one close.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Could use Alan wake as a filler, you would make a dollar and change trading it to bestbuy and if it has the DLC a couple extra bucks, if you have one close.[/QUOTE]
I don't have a 360 though and I'm not going to spend $10(in cash) to make only $8 back(in credit:roll:) and then have to deal with the hassle of eBaying the code.:booty:

If the sale included PSN/points cards though and I already had the one $20 Kmart gc I'm expecting to get in the next week or so, then I'd gladly buy 2 $20 PSN cards for $40+tax and then make that three PSN cards the next week by using the $15 coupon on another one.

But with a backlog in the double digits right now I don't really need anymore games sitting on my shelf collecting dust.:cry:

How does one tell if the DLC is included in Alan Wake? There isn't any sticker on the outside indicating such. Also, K-mart didn't have the sale price of $9.99 in effect. emailed Josh to see what he could do.

[quote name='nas6034']How does one tell if the DLC is included in Alan Wake? There isn't any sticker on the outside indicating such. Also, K-mart didn't have the sale price of $9.99 in effect. emailed Josh to see what he could do.[/QUOTE]

Did you ask for a mgr? The deals are right in the Kmart print ad, price adjusting is cake for things listed in a store circular. I picked up a copy of Alan Wake and it had the dlc card inside, going to assume its nation wide if my hole in the wall one had it. Read my previous post nas, no need to fill up Josh's e-mail box with dee da dee mail unless you have done all you could do to partake in one of these deals

Went to 4 different KMarts this morning and no copies of Gears Of War Triple Pack. If something is in the ad, shouldn't the stores have copies?

They didn't have any gears packs at mine either bbaumbar. Stock is one thing on older games that will vary from store to store. You can still snag the game on Kmart.com for $19.99 w/ .99 shipping. Also noticed Alan Wake is $9.99 online as well w/ .99 shipping.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Did you ask for a mgr? The deals are right in the Kmart print ad, price adjusting is cake for things listed in a store circular. I picked up a copy of Alan Wake and it had the dlc card inside, going to assume its nation wide if my hole in the wall one had it. Read my previous post nas, no need to fill up Josh's e-mail box with dee da dee mail unless you have done all you could do to partake in one of these deals[/QUOTE]

They don't do print ads in my area. It was posted on the kmart gamer blog. The CSR said if you HAVE an ad show me and ill adjust it or else it's the $20. So I am now left with contacting josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back