Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gettinmoney662']Ahhh, looks like Josh wasn't too off. Catherine only sold 78K copies in July; they shipped 200K.[/QUOTE]

Is that number accurate? Because everyone i check there are no more free artbook and cd and it is included in the initial print.

If the posts are still there, my specific complaint (and I said it numerous times), was that he should not be the only one that is responsible to create deals in such a large business. While he was out, someone else should have stepped up to the plate and handled business. However, the 4 people that care enough on here to post things about me twist many things around constantly to make themselves look better. Not once did I ever say anything bad about the guy while he was being out. He definitely should have been gone and taken as much as time as he could.

Just got back from Kmart, couldn't find a copy of Alan Wake, but I finally found a copy of Persona 3: FES so I still came out a winner

[quote name='whoknows']To be fair it did come out at the end of July, so 78k for about a week doesn't seem bad for that kind of game.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm not tryin to insult Catherine, I'm just sayin all the "I told you so's" from people when Atlus said they sold 200K were unwarranted.

[quote name='jer7583']I passed on catherine. Puzzle gameplay looked dull, story looked like it was ready to take a turn for the anime bullshit and pop out with demons or monsters at any given moment.

I do want to play it so hopefully those other 130k copies sitting on shelves get a sharp discount soon.

If there's anything i've learned this year it's that anything non-mainstream or without a huge marketing campaign and franchise history behind it can really only sell about 100k copies in the modern game industry. It's sad but true. Most people who buy consoles are pretty stupid and just pick up a sports game or two, a call of duty, and a few kids licensed games.

also: is this not the best trailer ever made for a videogame, or what?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6DHx-XME8[/MEDIA]

THAT MUSIC[/QUOTE]
That is a fucking awesome trailer.

[quote name='jer7583']I passed on catherine. Puzzle gameplay looked dull, story looked like it was ready to take a turn for the anime bullshit and pop out with demons or monsters at any given moment.

I do want to play it so hopefully those other 130k copies sitting on shelves get a sharp discount soon.

If there's anything i've learned this year it's that anything non-mainstream or without a huge marketing campaign and franchise history behind it can really only sell about 100k copies in the modern game industry. It's sad but true. Most people who buy consoles are pretty stupid and just pick up a sports game or two, a call of duty, and a few kids licensed games.

also: is this not the best trailer ever made for a videogame, or what?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6DHx-XME8[/MEDIA]

THAT MUSIC[/QUOTE]
That trailer is quite interesting, though only because of the appearance that the environment is fully destructible in it. I've always wanted a war game where you could take out enemies by using the game world to your benefit.

This is also why I hope Ubisoft continues developing a lil known title called I Am Alive, which has been pushed back to 2012 sometime.:roll:

And yeah, it's sad that the average console buyer limits themselves to the big name titles and won't even consider the little niche stuff.:cry:

Every time I think just maybe all kmarts shouldn't be bulldozed they go and show be what cesspools they are.

First off let me say that I thought Josh did a great job putting together some nice deals this week and normally I stay far away from Kmart but since I started coming to CAG and reading his posts I figured I would give Kmart another chance.

I go to my local kmart the plan is to get Hunted and Alan Wake. I get there and nothing is tagged right. I find the Alan wake tag but no copies are in that area. I find someone to ask if they have any and he tells me that if there are not any there they are out. OK. Strike one.

Next I go look for Hunted. I figure I can find something else to go with it to get the coupon. Its spot is in the locked case. They are out of it also. This sucks but I figure its late in the week and its a good sale so I'm not shocked they don't have it in. Strike two.

Lucky me, even though the guy told me they were out of Alan Wake I see a copy stuck in the locked case near where the Hunted game would have been if they had it. So, im thinking my trip might not be a complete loss. I flag down a girl and ask her to get it out of the case. She doesn't have the keys. Apparently the guy that I was asking earlier had the keys to the case and went on break and forgot to leave the keys. She says it will be 30 minutes or so before he is back and she cant get into the case until then. Strike 3 Kmart.

I snag a copy of the ad on the way out the door. Go to best buy down the street. The manger at night there knows me since i trade in games alot and buy most of my games there. He agrees to PM Hunted and he tells me I can get antoher game half off. Everything goes through no problems and 15 minutes later im on my way home with new games

Im glad you are trying Josh but your stores are a mess and at least here in this part of Tennessee are nearly worthless.

My boss's wife had to have hip replacement last year and has part of her physical therapy she has to go walking. He takes her to Kmart since its air conditioned, has wide isles, and as he puts it "the store is always empty and the employees are almost always nowhere to be seen"

[quote name='confoosious']What's up with the formatting in this thread? WHo broke it?![/QUOTE]

Embedding the trailer did I believe

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I have a feeling that the prices listed on the first page represent the 30-50% off and that it's NOT an additional 30-50% off. Of course, if someone were to clarify this before the end of the week, which titles it may be on AND it were to ring up correctly without a lot of hassle, then I might just stop into the one Kmart by me with a few titles I'd likely pick up for cheaper than they are currently.;)[/QUOTE]

Well, all I know is that they show Sports Champions, Alpha Protocol (360?), Singularity (360?), and 2 Wii games that I can't identify in the ad. I'm also assuming that Singularity and AP are for the 360; they could jusrt as well be PC boxes.

[quote name='Ramandur']Every time I think just maybe all kmarts shouldn't be bulldozed they go and show be what cesspools they are.

First off let me say that I thought Josh did a great job putting together some nice deals this week and normally I stay far away from Kmart but since I started coming to CAG and reading his posts I figured I would give Kmart another chance.

I go to my local kmart the plan is to get Hunted and Alan Wake. I get there and nothing is tagged right. I find the Alan wake tag but no copies are in that area. I find someone to ask if they have any and he tells me that if there are not any there they are out. OK. Strike one.

Next I go look for Hunted. I figure I can find something else to go with it to get the coupon. Its spot is in the locked case. They are out of it also. This sucks but I figure its late in the week and its a good sale so I'm not shocked they don't have it in. Strike two.

Lucky me, even though the guy told me they were out of Alan Wake I see a copy stuck in the locked case near where the Hunted game would have been if they had it. So, im thinking my trip might not be a complete loss. I flag down a girl and ask her to get it out of the case. She doesn't have the keys. Apparently the guy that I was asking earlier had the keys to the case and went on break and forgot to leave the keys. She says it will be 30 minutes or so before he is back and she cant get into the case until then. Strike 3 Kmart.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure I get the analogy. Are you the pitcher or the batter?

disappointed about the bogo for 3ds games but i guess the first promo is for those who only want one game. i guess i have to check out all 3ds games and see wat i want

it looks like there's some kind of tag that didn't get closed properly when that guy quoted my post. Weird. It looks like we are all within IATCG's post, which is within wrencrest's post.. lol

We broke the matrix in the kmart thread

Customer service update, having some VPN issues tonight that will delay my catch up time until tomorrow. Thanks for the patience!

[quote name='SPVietBoy']disappointed about the bogo for 3ds games but i guess the first promo is for those who only want one game. i guess i have to check out all 3ds games and see wat i want[/QUOTE]
The promo for save ten on all 3DS games is actually in ad before we even knew about the price drop. The bogo was in response to the price drop later in the month.

It looks like what's happening on the previous page is that, for some reason or another, when the PHP is generating the HTML to display for this page, it's not generating it correctly.

Basically, every post is a table inside of a div. Normally, the table closes inside of the div, and the div wraps up the entire post in a neat little package. Like so:

post stuff

The table containing wren's post doesn't close before the start of the next table (IATCG's post), so it ends up nested inside, and so on. I'm not entirely sure why that happened, or why embedding a video might cause that, but that's the end result.

post 1

post 2

--

On a completely unrelated note, saw that trailer for Ace Combat, and some gameplay from Saints Row 3. Definitely a must buy for both now. This holiday will suck for my wallet.

Bought a replacement PS3 and a Kinect only got the $50 coupon. Was told by employee and two managers that the ad says "Limit 1 $XX coupon per transaction" Tried to explain to them it's limit 1 $25 coupon and 1 $50 coupon but they didn't budge. They said the coupon spit out the $50 coupon b/c that's the higher of the two. They wouldn't reboot the registers either. Once again, another email to Josh.

Picked up a replacement PS3 and a Kinect. Only the $50 coupon printed out. Was told by the employee and 2 managers that the ad says "Limit 1 $xx coupon per transaction" so only 1 coupon should printed out, that's why I got the $50 and not the $25. They wouldn't reboot the register either. Tried to explain the difference but I think I get more attention and response when I talk to my dog.

[quote name='Gameremporium']I did not win the powerball jackpot but I just bought the limited edition 25th anniversy red mario kart dsi xl bundle on clearance @kmart for........................$108.00, that is awsome considering the dsi xl is still like $169.00 new and mario kart ds is $30-$35 new, now I know if you can find the red bundle it is $169.00 or $179.00 new. This is also a ymmv kind of deal. Any one else had this kind of deal[/QUOTE]

Yea, I found one of those a couple of months ago. Definitely a great price if you stumble upon one.

[quote name='scoary']Picked up a replacement PS3 and a Kinect. Only the $50 coupon printed out. Was told by the employee and 2 managers that the ad says "Limit 1 $xx coupon per transaction" so only 1 coupon should printed out, that's why I got the $50 and not the $25. They wouldn't reboot the register either. Tried to explain the difference but I think I get more attention and response when I talk to my dog.[/QUOTE]

I recommend separate transactions for the future.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Customer service update, having some VPN issues tonight that will delay my catch up time until tomorrow. Thanks for the patience![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the head's up.

As long as I can get my $15 coupon before a :3ds: BOGO sale, I'll be a happy camper. I got Zelda for the soundtrack and if I can pick up SF and Pilotwings for $40 total minus a $15 coupon, I will be a happy 3DS camper :)

SI

[quote name='nietzsche74']I'd still like to know what clearance titles are 30-50% off.[/QUOTE]

This. It's alomst the end of the week, and it's been asked a few times, but we never seemed to get a concrete answer on this issue...? :whistle2:s

I know the one guy reported getting Fallout 3 GOTY for $20 (I'll assume for the PS3), as opposed to the last listed clearance price for it in the OP which is $30. This is a really nice buy, if true, and might sway me to go out and participate in this deal, along with another cheap title or two, if it's true.

Does anyone know the voodoo for making the $60 coupon for the Kinect bundle from last week from kmart.com magically appear? I bought mine online with instore pickup because there was only one store in 50 miles that had one, and it was pretty much at the edge of that distance. The terms were pretty much the same as what show for the $75 coupon this week - the coupon will magically appear in my cart starting today once I add qualifying items. I've tried stacking a bunch of full-price, in-stock games, consoles, etc., into my cart while logged in to my Kmart.com account, with no luck.

Any ideas?

How many people's Kmarts have games behind the glass case with visible price tags? I ask because 98% of the games behind the glass case at my two local Kmarts don't. I feel like a jerk asking an employee to open the case and scan a few games for me only to decide not to buy them if the price is too high or cheaper elsewhere. Also, I like to contemplate the price of a game for a couple minutes before buying (running numbers on how much I've spent on video games for the month, contemplating whether I think it'll drop in the near future, how deep into my backlog it's gonna go if I'm not gonna play it right away, etc.). I know I'm not the only one who thinks, "OK, this game only costs $10 after coupons, I wouldn't mind picking up another $20-$30 game if it's a decent game." Only problem is, I don't know how much the games cost.

It's just my biggest gripe with Kmart and the reason I never shopped there for video games in the past. These great video game deals are the only reason I've set foot in a Kmart lately and really appreciate the deals they've been putting out. However, until my local Kmarts fix this shortcoming, all my video game purchases will most likely be done at other stores with the exception of specific deals posted in this thread. I don't mean to rant, but rather offer constructive criticism. BTW, my two local stores are Brick and Howell, NJ.

Yeah i don't understand why it isn't mandatory for employees to stick price stickers on the spines.

I guess it probably wouldn't get updated but every 6 months or so anyway so the prices would be outdated and too high and push people away/require having the employee scan anyway.

Just one of those things about having too much inventory and not enough staff.

[quote name='sgaldis']This. It's alomst the end of the week, and it's been asked a few times, but we never seemed to get a concrete answer on this issue...? :whistle2:s

I know the one guy reported getting Fallout 3 GOTY for $20 (I'll assume for the PS3), as opposed to the last listed clearance price for it in the OP which is $30. This is a really nice buy, if true, and might sway me to go out and participate in this deal, along with another cheap title or two, if it's true.[/QUOTE]
I believe the online team only listed what we currently have on clearance because it is listed in the instore pass out. It is not an additional percent off.

Not sure if Josh stated this or not but the BOGO he is referring to on 8-28 is a buy one get one 1/2 off. So it's basically the same as $10 off every title but the $10 off is better if you were buying 3 or more games...just go buy the 3DS games next.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I won't let that happen bud, just shoot me a note with your trouble and I'll be able to help.[/QUOTE]
Did you get my email or do I need to send it again?

Josh, fair to guess you guys won't be carrying Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the DS? It's an Xseed-published, niche JRPG so I'm guessing no. But confirmation would always be great. Just saw a preview of that and it looked decent.

Also, if you ever found a way to reward concurrent purchases this fall, that would be amazing. I know same-day chaining is dead, but looking at a 7 day span in November, we have all of these releasing:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Cave Story 3D
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Saints Row 3
Need for Speed The Run
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

Yowza.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']How many people's Kmarts have games behind the glass case with visible price tags? I ask because 98% of the games behind the glass case at my two local Kmarts don't. I feel like a jerk asking an employee to open the case and scan a few games for me only to decide not to buy them if the price is too high or cheaper elsewhere. Also, I like to contemplate the price of a game for a couple minutes before buying (running numbers on how much I've spent on video games for the month, contemplating whether I think it'll drop in the near future, how deep into my backlog it's gonna go if I'm not gonna play it right away, etc.). I know I'm not the only one who thinks, "OK, this game only costs $10 after coupons, I wouldn't mind picking up another $20-$30 game if it's a decent game." Only problem is, I don't know how much the games cost.

It's just my biggest gripe with Kmart and the reason I never shopped there for video games in the past. These great video game deals are the only reason I've set foot in a Kmart lately and really appreciate the deals they've been putting out. However, until my local Kmarts fix this shortcoming, all my video game purchases will most likely be done at other stores with the exception of specific deals posted in this thread. I don't mean to rant, but rather offer constructive criticism. BTW, my two local stores are Brick and Howell, NJ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's normal. All the stores I've seen are like that. My solution is to look up the UPC online, print it out, and scan it at the self-serve price scanner thing (if it's working :roll:). That's the best you can do... don't waste your time tracking down an employee, who then has to find a key, and so on...

Dunno if this has been asked or answered already, but is the list of upcoming game promotions ever going to return? I see all these interesting games coming out in the next few months and I don't know if I should wait to get them during a K-Mart deal or jump on them if I see them in my goldbox. One thing I always liked about these threads was you knew weeks in advance whether there would be a launch sale rather than the Sunday before the game is released like with other stores.

[quote name='Kain']Dunno if this has been asked or answered already, but is the list of upcoming game promotions ever going to return? I see all these interesting games coming out in the next few months and I don't know if I should wait to get them during a K-Mart deal or jump on them if I see them in my goldbox. One thing I always liked about these threads was you knew weeks in advance whether there would be a launch sale rather than the Sunday before the game is released like with other stores.[/QUOTE]
It will be added when I get a moment to do so. Thanks!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Technically that'd be 8 days. But I see your point :]

I didn't realize AC, NFS, SR, and LEGO HP 5-7 all come on 11/15. Ouch.[/QUOTE]
Halo Anniversary (on a single sku basis) will probably outsell each one and really it is Skyrim's first week as well since it releases the Friday before.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Josh, fair to guess you guys won't be carrying Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the DS? It's an Xseed-published, niche JRPG so I'm guessing no. But confirmation would always be great. Just saw a preview of that and it looked decent.

Also, if you ever found a way to reward concurrent purchases this fall, that would be amazing. I know same-day chaining is dead, but looking at a 7 day span in November, we have all of these releasing:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Cave Story 3D
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Saints Row 3
Need for Speed The Run
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

Yowza.[/QUOTE]
Those two weeks in particular I could see us doing something different than normal :)

[quote name='synnarc']Did you get my email or do I need to send it again?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure I have, I am still having some VPN issues to get to the KGHM mail box, I am working to get this fixed today.

Josh/shc-gamer: I've been patiently waiting for a reply to my email about alan wake since I sent it on sunday. Today is friday. I resent it today at approx 1205pm. I'd appreciate a response today.emailS were sent to [email protected]. It was a hassle finding the 1 of 2 remaining copies in store. Csr was of no help.

In the first email it says kmartgamer blog prices are effective in all areas. Clearly they were/are not. No where does it say refer to the gamer blog in-store to get the prices. I am under the assumption it should be effective on start day of sale in-store. I told the guy it was 10 he said show me ad or its 20. I purchased it already for 20 and was hopinf you'd be able to help me out. I don't have time to go and argue with csr.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Those two weeks in particular I could see us doing something different than normal :)[/QUOTE]
Like putting the games on the shelf?! BURN! lol.

just kidding. :)

Anyway. I did a quick list of games between now and Christmas and my wife is going to be very upset..

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm sure I have, I am still having some VPN issues to get to the KGHM mail box, I am working to get this fixed today.[/QUOTE]
I'm an idiot and sent it to your Josh.deane address. Should I forward it to the kghm?

[quote name='nas6034']Josh/shc-gamer: I've been patiently waiting for a reply to my email about alan wake since I sent it on sunday. Today is friday. I resent it today at approx 1205pm. I'd appreciate a response today.emailS were sent to [email protected]. It was a hassle finding the 1 of 2 remaining copies in store. Csr was of no help.

In the first email it says kmartgamer blog prices are effective in all areas. Clearly they were/are not. No where does it say refer to the gamer blog in-store to get the prices. I am under the assumption it should be effective on start day of sale in-store. I told the guy it was 10 he said show me ad or its 20. I purchased it already for 20 and was hopinf you'd be able to help me out. I don't have time to go and argue with csr.[/QUOTE]
I will be able to help, just having a bit of computer problems. I will make sure your are taken of. In the article it does say that it is limited to circular areas only just as a heads up.

[quote name='synnarc']I'm an idiot and sent it to your Josh.deane address. Should I forward it to the kghm?[/QUOTE]
KGHM is always preferred, it will get lost in my inbox. Thanks!

Not an idiot :)

[quote name='nbballard']Like putting the games on the shelf?! BURN! lol.

just kidding. :)

Anyway. I did a quick list of games between now and Christmas and my wife is going to be very upset..[/QUOTE]
Good burn :) Yes, that would be a welcomed change.

Finally going to be off unemployment after 9 months and back to working in the city. Is the Kmart in Penn Station part of these deals? I forgot awhile pack people had issues getting deals there.

Got a kick out of seeing a free Kmart Theme and gamer pics on the xbox marketplace. Wonder if there are pictures of Josh and Andrew on the gamer pics.

Hey Josh, I'm curious: What do you think of Gamestop's $99 3DS promo going on this weekend (the one for paying PUR members where you can trade in a DSXL, DSi, or DS Lite and get a new 3DS for $99 with a coupon)? I'm more than a little shocked that such a deal is going on so soon after the new lower price has gone into effect, and I think I'll be picking up a Black one on Sunday after trading in my 6-year-old DS Lite. :razz:

Also, when you addressed JustYourAverageJoe's post about the games being released in a week's span, I don't think you addressed his original question, which I'll re-ask myself: Is it unlikely that Kmart will be getting Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for DS, a niche JRPG released by Xseed Games?

[quote name='Vigilante']Hey Josh, I'm curious: What do you think of Gamestop's $99 3DS promo going on this weekend (the one for paying PUR members where you can trade in a DSXL, DSi, or DS Lite and get a new 3DS for $99 with a coupon)? I'm more than a little shocked that such a deal is going on so soon after the new lower price has gone into effect, and I think I'll be picking up a Black one on Sunday after trading in my 6-year-old DS Lite. :razz:

Also, when you addressed JustYourAverageJoe's post about the games being released in a week's span, I don't think you addressed his original question, which I'll re-ask myself: Is it unlikely that Kmart will be getting Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for DS, a niche JRPG released by Xseed Games?[/QUOTE]

I think there was a follow up e-mail from Game stop stating that the DS trade in system is structured meaning it is only $99.99 if you trade in a DSXL. It would be $119.99 for a DS Lite and $109 for a DSi if I read it correctly

Edit: Nevermind, apparently there are two seperate promotions running; one for PUR member and one for non-PUR members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back