Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got an elderly electronics guy tonight when I went in to get Deus Ex Augmented *WINNING*. Honestly, I hate this forum... you guys here always influence me to buy games I would have never even thought about... my wallet floats now... I bought Catherine a few weeks ago, wearing the boxers and shirt... thanks CAGers...

Now the downer to this post... Jeeves the human bobble head electronic guy on deck thought I was talking about a type of toliet paper and thats no joke. We ended up finding both a copy of Deus Ex Aug on PS3 and Xbox in the wii case, almost hidden. Other regular copies were in the new 3ds area...

Now for the Super Awesome Prize of the day... I took a picture so everyone could enjoy... Got free prints?:

30m8x7q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingofGames']Is Kmart carrying the pc version? If so, does the coupon offer apply? On my way out from work on my iPhone. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Sorry for any nubitry, btw.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume that the silence after the other 2 guys asked about the PC version means they're not carrying it. Not a whole lot of love for PC gamers in the coming months if I remember correctly. Going off the list that was posted a while back, the only PC games K-Mart will be carrying are Battlefield 3, Skyrim and maybe Rage.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']I actually got an elderly electronics guy tonight when I went in to get Deus Ex Augmented *WINNING*. Honestly, I hate this forum... you guys here always influence me to buy games I would have never even thought about... my wallet floats now... I bought Catherine a few weeks ago, wearing the boxers and shirt... thanks CAGers...

Now the downer to this post... Jeeves the human bobble head electronic guy on deck thought I was talking about a type of toliet paper and thats no joke. We ended up finding both a copy of Deus Ex Aug on PS3 and Xbox in the wii case, almost hidden. Other regular copies were in the new 3ds area...

Now for the Super Awesome Prize of the day... I took a picture so everyone could enjoy:

30m8x7q.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yea, the Kmart I went to also told me that the poster costs $4.99, he even scanned the item and the price showed up. :roll:

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Now for the Super Awesome Prize of the day... I took a picture so everyone could enjoy:

30m8x7q.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Holy crap! I wonder if some employee is just pocketing that money. Why take the freebies and sell them on eBay when you can just do it directly in the store?

[quote name='chriscolbert']To be fair, that probably would have happened if you tried calling Target, Wal-Mart, or any other retailer not named Gamestop. Had you been able to actually go into a store, there's a fairly good chance that things would have gone smoothly and it would have been right on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

That's probably true, but the nearest Kmart is 20 minutes away from me, and I would lose enough money for it not to be worth it on the gas alone. I just went to the Target 2 minutes away from me, picked it up, got my 10$ gift card, bought my groceries and used the giftcard, and headed back home.

[quote name='splintercell']Holy crap! I wonder if some employee is just pocketing that money. Why take the freebies and sell them on eBay when you can just do it directly in the store?[/QUOTE]

My thing is almost all of us know this is a free litho... and who is going to just buy some random game pic for let alone 5 bones... guess the positive to all this is its the first bonus freebie ala B'Ops to actually exist in my Kmart

[quote name='CAG90210']yea, the Kmart I went to also told me that the poster costs $4.99, he even scanned the item and the price showed up. :roll:[/QUOTE]

It does have a price of 4.99 but is free for SYWR members

Josh even mentions it on the kmartgamer blog. Only Josh knows why but it might be a way for him to track inventory of the prints; attach rate to each Deus sale.

Also side note, my Kmart from yesterday and today seem like they were doing inventory on business hours. Yesterday there were especially more employees. Not really that relevant, but just curious.

On an unrelated note, did you guys know Rite Aid sells random games? Picked up Xenosaga II new for $10 the other day.

[quote name='Killbomb']I'm going to assume that the silence after the other 2 guys asked about the PC version means they're not carrying it. Not a whole lot of love for PC gamers in the coming months if I remember correctly. Going off the list that was posted a while back, the only PC games K-Mart will be carrying are Battlefield 3, Skyrim and maybe Rage.[/QUOTE]
Glad to see someone around here can help us pc gamers out on this, I'll probably wait for a price drop some time in the distant future. Thanks.

[quote name='yahoosale14']LOL...i wonder how eager josh is for this to be completely online and in his control[/QUOTE]
Eager isnt the right word

[quote name='exaznkid']Glad to see someone around here can help us pc gamers out on this, I'll probably wait for a price drop some time in the distant future. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
The PC business is very difficult, I would absolutely love to play in it more but it probably won't be in store.

[quote name='splintercell']Because most stores probably got the prints, but employees are either lazy, shoved them somewhere, took them home, or just can't be bothered to look for them.

It's a poor customer experience, and reflects badly on Josh, K-mart, and the great deals he tries to set up. He can't do much about it, but if we don't complain and let him know, the poor service will become status quo.[/QUOTE]
Yep, it is a big deal

times like this i wish there was a ship to store. none of my kmart visits have gone smoothly, i always end up having to call on a manager and them looking online/in the back for like 30 mins before i get anything, if i even get anything at all. i literally have to guide them through the coupon process and refer them to this site or kmartgamer.com to let them know whats up. where is everyone living that has the great customer service?

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, since you're here, is the PS3 headset deal still going on? If so how much is it thanks.[/QUOTE]
The Save Game 4 article on the blog and the OP have all the sales listed, it is currently not on sale. It's everyday price is 99.99. We will promote it again as often as possible.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The Save Game 4 article on the blog and the OP have all the sales listed, it is currently not on sale. It's everyday price is 99.99. We will promote it again as often as possible.[/QUOTE]

$100? O_O I'm talking about the PS3 Blutooth headset that goes for like $50.

[quote name='The_ZZ']$100? O_O I'm talking about the PS3 Blutooth headset that goes for like $50.[/QUOTE]

It's $24.99 until 8/31. Don't forget to keep your receipt for the $10 mail-in rebate.

[quote name='The_ZZ']$100? O_O I'm talking about the PS3 Blutooth headset that goes for like $50.[/QUOTE]
Ah, sorry about that, thought you were talking about the new Sony headset.

[quote name='dino88']It's $24.99 until 8/31. Don't forget to keep your receipt for the $10 mail-in rebate.[/QUOTE]

So it's $35 plus the $10 mail in rebate at Kmart? Or $25 plus the $10 mail in rebate?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Ah, sorry about that, thought you were talking about the new Sony headset.[/QUOTE]

Wait so can you tell me? Lol I swear I'm dying for a straight answer. :drool:

[quote name='The_ZZ']Wait so can you tell me? Lol I swear I'm dying for a straight answer. :drool:[/QUOTE]
It is not currently on sale I believe. The OP and Save Game 4 on the site list all current promotions.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It is not currently on sale I believe. The OP and Save Game 4 on the site list all current promotions.[/QUOTE]

Alright I guess I'll just have to check myself since some people said it is on sale. $35 would be a pretty cool deal. Thanks.

[quote name='LordVila']I used to go to that store from time to time. I haven't stepped foot in that location since the PS Move fiasco I had there. I used to love making the KMart, ToysRUs and Great Escape triangle to scope out cheap games there.

Depending on the deal attached to Star Fox I might pick it up at KMart.[/QUOTE]

Huh. Didn't know any other BGers were on here. I have had nothing but success EVERY time I've went to the BG store. It's where I picked up my PS Move on opening week. What went wrong with your deal? I'm not a ToysRUs fan at all but I do love to hit up Great Escape for some great movies and games.

[quote name='atlantis']Does anyone actually care about the print?

I didn't get it either but why write a big post ranting about it?

The two most important things:

1. Your store actually carried the game on launch day
2. You got your coupon.[/QUOTE]

tbh, the kmart i frequent is pretty on the ball wit it. one of the two typical ppl games a bit and takes time to sort through the games to straighten them out and sometimes even put out the >19.99 games. and even knows about some of the deals, and when he doesn't, he checks over the items and doesnt argue wit me about whether or not its a deal. i dont think i've ever missed out on one. plus, its part of the deal, so imo, they can rant since its wat they're here for

[quote name='rbarba4']It does have a price of 4.99 but is free for SYWR members

Josh even mentions it on the kmartgamer blog. Only Josh knows why but it might be a way for him to track inventory of the prints; attach rate to each Deus sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The Save Game 4 article on the blog and the OP have all the sales listed, it is currently not on sale. It's everyday price is 99.99. We will promote it again as often as possible.[/QUOTE]

so two questions. wat happens if i can't get the print? just forget it? or should i email? (jw) and didnt u say u were goin to try for a deal on that headset?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The PC business is very difficult, I would absolutely love to play in it more but it probably won't be in store.[/QUOTE]

I was considering getting it at Kmart if you were selling it since it was Steamworks (just like I did for New Vegas and Civ V) :(

Without checking, I believe that the DE pic is advertised free with purchase and a "$4.99 value." It makes sense that it's in the KMart system as $4.99. It's also possible that it's in the system to add and then discount that $4.99 to and from the total when rung up with the game. I'm just speculating, of course.

Still, I have to agree that it's beyond unusual for it to just be put out in the case with a price posted. There have been some "freebies" with games that I wouldn't have minded being able to purchase outright and in multiple quantities.

[quote name='TedSeattle']Just came back from the Seattle Kmart. They're not carrying Deus Ex HR. :([/QUOTE]

lol did you believe the employees laziness or what?

Every kmart in the country was shipped copies of this game

The print does ring up at $4.99. I asked an employee about it and although I knew it was supposed to be free he said it was $4.99. He scanned the print first, my game second, then my SYWR card, my $20 coupon from NCAA 12 and when it totaled it deducted the $4.99 so it is free regardless of wether or not they just give it to you or they scan it in first.

Also, in regard to the PS3 bluetooth headset everyone is talking about what upside is their to buying a $30+ OEM headset or a Free after rebate Motorola, Samsung, etc bluetooth headset that you can get any day of the week at Staples, Meritline, etc?

my Sears stocked Deus Ex... but had it spine out on the bottom rack. Yup. At least Mayhem is still considered a top shelf PS3 game.

They had the prints on display but I didn't take one... no interest.

For those looking for it, make sure to pronounce it both:

day-us ex (like amadeus)
and
then
duece ex (like a two in poker)

Pre-order bonuses seem to be always in the system at $5. My friend picked up one of the HG/SS bonuses a few months after the game came out at Kmart.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Eager isnt the right word[/QUOTE]
Man, I'd order online in a heartbeat. It's like, I usually go to the store to pick something up when I feel like playing it immediately (e.g. Black Ops last year). Ordering online would be perfect for something like the Augmented Edition, where I know I won't have worry about not getting a copy.

[quote name='GBAstar']Also, in regard to the PS3 bluetooth headset everyone is talking about what upside is their to buying a $30+ OEM headset or a Free after rebate Motorola, Samsung, etc bluetooth headset that you can get any day of the week at Staples, Meritline, etc?[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it's still the case, but the OEM headset was a big improvement over the old Warhawk headset and any other headset. It easily sync'd with the PS3 instead of other headsets not getting recognized. Sound quality was also very clear. And the mic did a good job disregarding ambient noise so it wouldn't constantly transmit the sounds coming from the tv.

But this is old info. Don't know if newer headsets are better or worse

[quote name='rbarba4']Don't know if it's still the case, but the OEM headset was a big improvement over the old Warhawk headset and any other headset. It easily sync'd with the PS3 instead of other headsets not getting recognized. Sound quality was also very clear. And the mic did a good job disregarding ambient noise so it wouldn't constantly transmit the sounds coming from the tv.

But this is old info. Don't know if newer headsets are better or worse[/QUOTE]

I've always used $20 Samsung bt headsets that were FAR (Free after rebate). Once paired they stay paired. I thought that was the case with everything bluetooth and the ps3.

Anyways the sound quality is good. I've never been able to pair more then one bluetooth headset with my ps3 though. Is that normal?

[quote name='GBAstar']I've always used $20 Samsung bt headsets that were FAR (Free after rebate). Once paired they stay paired. I thought that was the case with everything bluetooth and the ps3.

Anyways the sound quality is good. I've never been able to pair more then one bluetooth headset with my ps3 though. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

the sony ones (i have the old ones), at least for me, stay paired too. just power on when ur ps3's on and it works. and that is not normal. u should be able to pair multiple, like a normal bluetooth device. i paired 3 at once before (was trying out headsets) so u should be able to

To my surprise store 4059 had a copy of Dues Ex augmented edition. Although it took some time to find a key for the glass case. Coupon printed no problem. But alas, no prints. The three employees helping had no idea what I was talking about. They were very nice about it and said I can come back and get one when/if they come in. Thanks Josh for the deal my brother

Has Josh mentioned when he would share the madden deal? I imagine it will be between now and friday. Wondering if it comes with points, if not, would like to get some at toysrus for $5 off. I have been following close all week and havent seen anything, trying to not to get too excited, Deus Ex anticipation was overblown for me personally :x

I Doubt my Kmart In Jacksonville has these, or the print, kmarts here are kinda depressing and I hate how games are just shoved in a glass case with no price visible here.

The one thing i like is sometimes they have old black label games.

And wait, it's only the augmented edition that gets the coupon?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']the sony ones (i have the old ones), at least for me, stay paired too. just power on when ur ps3's on and it works. and that is not normal. u should be able to pair multiple, like a normal bluetooth device. i paired 3 at once before (was trying out headsets) so u should be able to[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I have been able to pair multiple headsets but I haven't been able to use more then one at a time in a live game. For example if my girlfriend and I were playing Black Ops even though we both had headsets that the PS3 recognized only one would work to play through the chat audio and work as a mic. Both wouldn't work at the same time.

[quote name='dallas riley']I Doubt my Kmart In Jacksonville has these, or the print, kmarts here are kinda depressing and I hate how games are just shoved in a glass case with no price visible here.

The one thing i like is sometimes they have old black label games.

And wait, it's only the augmented edition that gets the coupon?[/QUOTE]

San Jose Blvd K-Mart had the prints. They had 1 copy of PS3 Deus Ex and 2 for 360 when I was there yesterday. No stores in Jax have the Augmented Edition.

Still got everything no problem and the $20 coupon.

[quote name='dallas riley']Is there an ad somewhere to print for deus ex? there wasn't one on the kmart weekly ad[/QUOTE]
It is only featured on KmartGamer, printing that out could be helpful.

[quote name='ceve2001']Hey Josh do you know if Deus Ex for PC would also get the 20?[/QUOTE]
It will not actually. It was not brought in to the stores. Sorry!

[quote name='affa']For those looking for it, make sure to pronounce it both:

day-us ex (like amadeus)
and
then
duece ex (like a two in poker)[/QUOTE]
I prefer the ole [deus-ex].

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back