Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']Hurry up and pull your Gears card, I'm chubbin over here[/QUOTE]

My prediction is $25 coupon + half off a select title.

Grabbed Bioshock 2 for $10 yesterday on 360.

I guess in the year long break I took from K-Mart this store really got its shit together. Was in and out in under five minutes and the case is fully organized so finding the game, which i expected to be impossible due to its age and how K-Mart organizes, was actually easy.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Batman no, but very hot offer, Uncharted definite possibility.[/QUOTE]

Are you guys going to stock the Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition?

i think i'm just going to cancel my best buy 5 for $100 thing. I'd rather not be locked in ahead of time, and my kmarts have been decent at stocking things.

@Josh or Stockboy: Will stores be getting more copies of Starfox this week? My local store in Valencia, CA received only a couple of copies last week, and I couldn't get one. Please advise. Thanks.

[quote name='NWgamer666']@SHC-Gamer or Stockboy: While your answering questions on whether Kmart was stocking certain titles, I am interested to know whether you will stock Tropico 4 for Xbox 360 releasing 9/20 (Gears week), published by Kalypso Media. I just want to know whether it will be carried by Kmart, regardless of whether there is a deal available, as I have a Deus Ex $20 coupon.
[/QUOTE]

No we will not. We will be stocking Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (saw someone else asked about that one).

Will there be a deal for the 360 version of Silent Hill HD collection?

It should launch at the same time as the PS3 version.

[quote name='atlantis']Will there be a deal for the 360 version of Silent Hill HD collection?

It should launch at the same time as the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]If I had to guess, I'd say "yes", and that Josh might have forgotten that it's not PS3-exclusive. :razz:

I can't think of a time when one version of a multiplatform game got a deal while the other didn't (except maybe for when a game was for :360:/:ps3:/:wii:, in which case the Wii version got a slightly lower-valued deal due to the lower MSRP).

[quote name='hoofrog']Can a brother get a Gears of War 3 update? Please?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing we will have to wait until Wednesday, like most of the reveals.

[quote name='Gosha']Hey Josh, someone else posted about $9.99 copies of Third Birthday for PSP. Is this a national thing?[/QUOTE]

Mentioned this before but it seemingly went ignored.
The normal copies of the game in the Electronics Department are NOT priced at $9.99.
You need to check your bargain bin where the games are individually priced and usually have bar code stickers over top of the normal bar codes. Only the ones found in that bin are priced at $9.99. Normal copies still retail for $19.99.
Final Fantasy II was also in the bargain bin at $9.99 at my store, so check there.

Feels good to be back on the coupon train, but with November looking as crazy as it is I wish we could have some advance input on the coupons/deals for the November games. Whaddya say Josh!? Regardless, Id like a FREE Red Faction Armageddon with my Saints Row and a FREE copy of Driver with my Assassins Creed please!

Customer Service Update: Just as a heads up, I am training my good ole' Associate Buyer Mark Korich on how to help with KGHM emails. If you see notes from him and they are ultra goofy, that's just him, but also he is just learning so take it easy on him :) I'm not going anywhere yet but it always is a good idea to get some help!

Meh, I wish the MW3 Hardened edition numbers would be out already. I'm going to have to place a pre-order with Gamestop if it looks like similar numbers of availability as Black Ops.

[quote name='brewin']Feels good to be back on the coupon train, but with November looking as crazy as it is I wish we could have some advance input on the coupons/deals for the November games. Whaddya say Josh!? Regardless, Id like a FREE Red Faction Armageddon with my Saints Row and a FREE copy of Driver with my Assassins Creed please![/QUOTE]
That may be a little rich but I know Driver will receive some deep discounts this holiday (did not sell well), and that both ACR and SR3 will be looking pretty good :)

[quote name='nnthomas']I'm guessing we will have to wait until Wednesday, like most of the reveals.[/QUOTE]
Gears 3 is a $20 coupon + Save $30 on 12 Month. I'm happy with it :)

[quote name='NWgamer666']@SHC-Gamer or Stockboy: While your answering questions on whether Kmart was stocking certain titles, I am interested to know whether you will stock Tropico 4 for Xbox 360 releasing 9/20 (Gears week), published by Kalypso Media. I just want to know whether it will be carried by Kmart, regardless of whether there is a deal available, as I have a Deus Ex $20 coupon.
[/QUOTE]
Doesn't look like I'll be able to bring that into the stores.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Customer Service Update: Just as a heads up, I am training my good ole' Associate Buyer Mark Korich on how to help with KGHM emails. If you see notes from him and they are ultra goofy, that's just him, but also he is just learning so take it easy on him :) I'm not going anywhere yet but it always is a good idea to get some help![/QUOTE]

Uhh did I miss something? I mean maybe I'm reading into that the wrong way, but it almost sounds like there is a hint that you might be departing from us?

[quote name='Phenomic']Uhh did I miss something? I mean maybe I'm reading into that the wrong way, but it almost sounds like there is a hint that you might be departing from us?[/QUOTE]
Lol, I'm sorry, maybe that was a freudian slip. I have no definitive plans to leave Kmart at this time.

And I'll never leave CAG.

Josh was wondering with Battlefield 3 coming out the same day as Silent Hill Downpour does that mean Konami might be willing to do a sweeter than usual deal on it?

[quote name='sageridder']Josh was wondering with Battlefield 3 coming out the same day as Silent Hill Downpour does that mean Konami might be willing to do a sweeter than usual deal on it?[/QUOTE]
Maybe Downpour gets pushed back from a release date perspective.......

[quote name='morbid237']Is Kmart going to be stocking The Gunstringer, and if so will there be a coupon attached to it?[/QUOTE]

No coupon for gunstringer, I remember Josh mentioned no go on facebook. It may not even be in all stores? Amazon'd this gem. Kinect Fruit Ninja w/ it-sold. I honestly just want to support certain developers-Twisted Pixel being one so I will buy regardless of coupon. Twisted Pixel and DoubleFine are the two that I will always buy regardless of deal. :cool:

What is up with the NHL 12 coupon? Why does the coupon not start till the 18th when the game comes out tomorrow this is seriously super lame...

[quote name='Shuino']What is up with the NHL 12 coupon? Why does the coupon not start till the 18th when the game comes out tomorrow this is seriously super lame...[/QUOTE]

Because that's how it always works. The game comes out Tuesday, you don't get to use your coupon until the following Sunday in time for next week's deals.

Wait, so I still get the coupon though when I buy it Tuesday? I read it as you don't get the gaming coupon unless you buy the game on the 18th to the 29th?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']That may be a little rich but I know Driver will receive some deep discounts this holiday (did not sell well), and that both ACR and SR3 will be looking pretty good :)[/QUOTE]:D That's awesome that Driver: SF will be discounted (not awesome that it didn't sell well :cry:), as I've heard very good things about it.

Now I just have to gauge how different your and my definitions of "deep discounts" are--perhaps it will be on sale at $39.99 in about a month and possibly (*crosses fingers*) $19.99 on Black Friday? :whistle2:#

The coupons should print with purchase from the 13th till 17th, and are usable from September 18 to October 29

[quote name='Shuino']Wait, so I still get the coupon though when I buy it Tuesday? I read it as you don't get the gaming coupon unless you buy the game on the 18th to the 29th?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sageridder']The coupons should print with purchase from the 13th till 17th, and are usable from September 18 to October 29[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up!

[quote name='Shuino']Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up![/QUOTE]
No prob don't forget to have them swipe SYWR card, if you don't have one already scan the OP it spells it all out.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Maybe Downpour gets pushed back from a release date perspective.......[/QUOTE]
They would if they're smart, that's for sure. The larger the game, the larger the shadow it casts on everything else.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer'][...] and that both ACR and SR3 will be looking pretty good :)[/QUOTE]
:bouncy: I may be just a teensy bit excited for ACR, so a good deal on top is icing on the cake (and good insurance against the Ubisoft Effect, or steep price cuts and sales right after release.)

Thanks for the excellent and pretty much only deal on Star Fox 64 3D ($5 GC's at other retailers, bah!). I was there on Friday evening to take advantage of it!

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']No we will not. We will be stocking Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (saw someone else asked about that one).[/QUOTE]

Any potential for a last minute coupon for next Monday's release on :ds:DQM2 :)?

I'm sure this happened with all K-Marts, but the Resistance 3 and Deus Ex deals last week were pretty much useless. My K-Mart had neither of those games in stock all week and I went in today to check again and they still don't have them in stock.....is K-Mart even carrying Resistance 3 and Deus Ex? They are two of the most popular games this year so far so I would imagine they should carry them.

I love K-Mart coupons and deals and have had no trouble so far, but this past week has put a little sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully Resistance 3 will get discounted at K-Mart in the near future or at least get a deep discount for the holidays...

Is this still on?
Cause I just bought Star Fox and they didn't give me a coupon.
They said I have to bring a printed advertisement to get the coupon.

[quote name='EducAsian']I'm sure this happened with all K-Marts, but the Resistance 3 and Deus Ex deals last week were pretty much useless. My K-Mart had neither of those games in stock all week and I went in today to check again and they still don't have them in stock.....is K-Mart even carrying Resistance 3 and Deus Ex? They are two of the most popular games this year so far so I would imagine they should carry them.

I love K-Mart coupons and deals and have had no trouble so far, but this past week has put a little sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully Resistance 3 will get discounted at K-Mart in the near future or at least get a deep discount for the holidays...[/QUOTE] Tell me about it. Regarding R3, the two Manhattan stores in NY were ridiculous. One store didn't get any and the other only got 6 copies! Over 1.5M in population and only 6 copies? While in the long run it will save me money and force me to play my backlog, KMart missed an opportunity to get me on the coupon train early.

It should a long as you have the SYWR card. Just picked up one of the two copies left at the Puyallup WA store.

Time to get back in the coupon train.

I do have the card, but I don't know where it is.
I gave him my phone number, and I guess it didn't work.
He told me I have to call some number to get the coupon, which doesn't make any sense.

[quote name='xenophreak']I do have the card, but I don't know where it is.
I gave him my phone number, and I guess it didn't work.
He told me I have to call some number to get the coupon, which doesn't make any sense.[/QUOTE]
I believe you can go to shopyourwayrewards.com and change everything you need to earn and use points to a pin number that they can enter at the register, I work at kmart but I am still not a 100% on that. To get coupon email Josh, there is a email addy somewhere.

To the others, my Kmart has both Dues ex and R3.

Planning on picking up NHL 12 and the God of War Origins Collection today. Anyone use the $5 off EA Sports titles coupon yet? Just wondering if it worked fine or not.

There was definite under-buying of Dead Island, at least in my area... we've been sold out of the 360 version since Wednesday and PS3 since Thursday and I personally have dealt with about 30 customers calling/coming in to get it.

Dead Island :bow

I just made it to Act 2, the City. Completely different area unlike the opening beach area. Get's way more crowded and the zombies get stronger as you level up, making exploring much more dangerous.

[quote name='beene1000']Planning on picking up NHL 12 and the God of War Origins Collection today. Anyone use the $5 off EA Sports titles coupon yet? Just wondering if it worked fine or not.[/QUOTE]

EA Coup worked fine. The coupon from Dead Island however, would not scan at all. Held me up a half hour this morning. Manager had to do an override and take $20 off the price to compensate for the coupon. Anyone else have issues with the Dead Island $20 Coup?

[quote name='nnthomas']Dead Island :bow

I just made it to Act 2, the City. Completely different area unlike the opening beach area. Get's way more crowded and the zombies get stronger as you level up, making exploring much more dangerous.[/QUOTE]

I experienced a crazy bug where I hadnt completed the Armored vehicle mission but I died and it placed me in the middle of the friggin city with no way whatsoever to get back to the resort! I have to restart my damn game from the beginning! I keep running into characters that look like they should be giving me quests, but they just sit there. Is there a way back to the resort without fast travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back