KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']:roll: He will be. It's not even 9am yet. If he hasn't seen the issues yet he'll have to figure out why it's not working first.[/QUOTE]

:roll: I'm talking about questions like.. if we can use coupons on the B1G1 50% off deal and such. Too many questions are being ignored and the OP isn't helping. He/she should know this stuff.

[quote name='Skycock']:roll: I'm talking about questions like.. if we can use coupons on the B1G1 50% off deal and such. Too many questions are being ignored and the OP isn't helping. He/she should know this stuff.[/QUOTE]

The answer to that was obvious (and addressed by Josh). Yes the coupons will work. These deals were set up in back to back weeks for the purpose of most people being able to get rid of their coupons due to the annual post-holiday drought.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I waited until after the actual total was given. Dont know if that made any difference but I held onto the coupons myself until after he told me the total with tax and everything. Then I just said "oh yeah and I've got some coupons.." he still seemed to scan them in without any problems.

edit: at least I think he had given me the total + tax already. Either way I waited until I was expected to be paying. So I basically used the coupon as if it were a gift card or a regular form of payment.[/QUOTE]
To be fair, you can't scan coupons until after total is pressed.
And with gaming coupons, the register won't allow other items once one is processed. (A big window pops up saying "REWARD SCANNED: No other items can be added" or something like that.

[quote name='chriscolbert']The answer to that was obvious (and addressed by Josh). Yes the coupons will work. These deals were set up in back to back weeks for the purpose of most people being able to get rid of their coupons due to the annual post-holiday drought.[/QUOTE]

Is the buy 1 get 1 50% off for SYWR members only? It doesn't say it in the OP... and it would be odd if it rings up $120 if you didn't give them your membership..

[quote name='nnthomas']Did anyone be a guinea pig yet and do the deal with coupons? Or are we still waiting for Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

From what I got by the posts recently is that its worked for some people and not for others.

Hopefully Josh gets it straightened out for tomorrow.

It reminds me a lot of a K-Mart problem like a year or so ago where it was up to the individual stores to update their computer systems -- some did, some didn't. Not sure if thats the issue... who knows, really.

I'm sure we'll have an official statement in a few hours.

[quote name='animalspinners']From what I got by the posts recently is that its worked for some people and not for others.

Hopefully Josh gets it straightened out for tomorrow.

It reminds me a lot of a K-Mart problem like a year or so ago where it was up to the individual stores to update their computer systems -- some did, some didn't. Not sure if thats the issue... who knows, really.

I'm sure we'll have an official statement in a few hours.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, hopefully that is the issue. And hopefully my store resets their stuff sometime today or they did it yesterday.

[quote name='Skycock']:roll: I'm talking about questions like.. if we can use coupons on the B1G1 50% off deal and such. Too many questions are being ignored and the OP isn't helping. He/she should know this stuff.[/QUOTE]

He has a full time job and it isn't answering question on CAG. He does a fantastic job of answering questions and helping anyone who has a problem. Calm down and he will answer your question eventually.

[quote name='Skycock']Is the buy 1 get 1 50% off for SYWR members only? It doesn't say it in the OP... and it would be odd if it rings up $120 if you didn't give them your membership..[/QUOTE]

You were just asking if coupons can be used on the deal, so you obviously are a SYWR member.

I'll give you a week before you're found out by the mods and banned...again.

[quote name='dino88']You were just asking if coupons can be used on the deal, so you obviously are a SYWR member.

I'll give you a week before you're found out by the mods and banned...again.[/QUOTE]

shit, you figured it out too?

i hope the mods ban him again by the end of the day. he's quite annoying.

[quote name='dino88']You were just asking if coupons can be used on the deal, so you obviously are a SYWR member.

I'll give you a week before you're found out by the mods and banned...again.[/QUOTE]

I am not yet. Don't jump to conclusions you don't know me. Don't act like this is your deal we can all share it. If you don't know the answer then don't reply, capeesh?

[quote name='confoosious']shit, you figured it out too?

i hope the mods ban him again by the end of the day. he's quite annoying.[/QUOTE]

Again? What the f? Why would I get banned? And who are you?

I wasn't going to take advantage of this week's deal ... but I just received a 10X SYWR coupon via email. That might be enough to push me over the top.

I will review as much as I can today. As many know, due to personal issues, I am not on this site nearly as much as I would like to be. It is nothing personal at all or a lack of love for CAG but I have to rely much more on the knowledgeable individuals here more so than the past.

[quote name='flix1']I wasn't going to take advantage of this week's deal ... but I just received a 10X SYWR coupon via email. That might be enough to push me over the top.[/QUOTE]

Now will that screw everything up though? Obviously, we can combine gaming coupons in the same purchase, but are the CSR's going to avoid two different types of coupons?

Just checked all three stores in my area, none have any 4000 point cards, which is a shame. Somehow I'm doubtful they'll get any in stock tomorrow, but I guess we'll see.

Does KMart charge taxes on the 4000 points cards? Haven't ever bought any card from an actual b&m store before, so would appreciate any knowledgeable insight. Thanks!!

i hope the mods ban him again by the end of the day. he's quite annoying.[/QUOTE]

It looks like our detective skills were spot on. His posts seem to be disappearing. LA Noire wasn't this easy.

Didn't see any 4000 points card at my local store when I went to my local store :(

Anyone planning on picking up MW3 for 360 and not getting the 4000 pts card?? I'll be willing to pay you the $30 plus a few extra bucks if you pick up the 4000 pts card for me. Just shoot me a pm if you can.

Josh, you might want to talk with the SHC member who manages the Kmartgamer Facebook page, as he just said that coupons can't be used in conjunction with the BOGO 50% off deal next week:

Bonky Garcia
Hey that buy one get second half off Nov 13-19 can I use a 20$ off coupon on top off the %50 discount on the second game? 19 minutes ago ·

KmartGamer Gaming coupons are excluded from BOGO promotions (can't be used)
Based on what you've said--that the BOGO deal was good for getting people off the coupon train--this is not true.

[quote name='dino88']It looks like our detective skills were spot on. His posts seem to be disappearing. LA Noire wasn't this easy.[/QUOTE]

Much smarter criminals in LA Noire.

It's funny how he gets banned over and over but can't help himself. Both in coming back and being the exact same ahole he was before banning. I guess it's true what they say about leopards.

I'm a scared, I don't know if I just want to sit on my coupons or risk it causing me to not get the coupons from this week's deal. I guess if I don't get the coupon, Josh would probably hook up those of us that didn't get the coupons, but I'd rather not mess with it.

[quote name='Vigilante']Josh, you might want to talk with the SHC member who manages the Kmartgamer Facebook page, as he just said that coupons can't be used in conjunction with the BOGO 50% off deal next week:

Based on what you've said--that the BOGO deal was good for getting people off the coupon train--this is not true.[/QUOTE]

Well on the coupons they say they can't be used on B1G1 offers. If thats true, no idea what I'm going to do then, because I was hoping to use the $50 coupon from this week next week on 2 games.

[quote name='flix1']I wasn't going to take advantage of this week's deal ... but I just received a 10X SYWR coupon via email. That might be enough to push me over the top.[/QUOTE]
Upon further inspection, the 10X SYWR coupon is not valid at Kmart (only various Sears stores) ... even though it has Kmart as one of the stores in the title.

So, someone mentioned earlier that clearance games are 20% off, is anyone else finding this to be true because my Kmart has a ton of stuff that I'd pick up if it is.

Also, someone else mentioned there is a price drop list anyone know where I can find it? I searched through the thread and had no luck. My Kmart still has a ton of LE's like the LBP2 Move bundle, Gears 2 LE, Assassin's Creed and even PSP bundles that might be worth a look if the price is right.

Who is this person that keeps getting banned and coming back? It's like a cockroach. Don't reply here, just send me a PM if his name can't be mentioned here.

[quote name='Redeema']So, someone mentioned earlier that clearance games are 20% off, is anyone else finding this to be true because my Kmart has a ton of stuff that I'd pick up if it is.

Also, someone else mentioned there is a price drop list anyone know where I can find it? I searched through the thread and had no luck. My Kmart still has a ton of LE's like the LBP2 Move bundle, Gears 2 LE, Assassin's Creed and even PSP bundles that might be worth a look if the price is right.[/QUOTE]The price drop list is on the first page in the sixth post of the thread (the post itself is titled Price Drop).

[quote name='Redeema']So, someone mentioned earlier that clearance games are 20% off, is anyone else finding this to be true because my Kmart has a ton of stuff that I'd pick up if it is.
[/QUOTE]

I think it might have been a friends and family thing or something. I didn't ask for it yesterday cause I didn't want the total to drop below $110 and have any issues.

[quote name='Vigilante']Josh, you might want to talk with the SHC member who manages the Kmartgamer Facebook page, as he just said that coupons can't be used in conjunction with the BOGO 50% off deal next week:

Based on what you've said--that the BOGO deal was good for getting people off the coupon train--this is not true.[/QUOTE]

Josh, can you confirm if this is true or not. What is the use of the $50 coupon (valid Nov 13-23) if we cannot use the next week for the majority of the games :(....Please say "Yes we can use them :)"

[quote name='dino88']@SHC-Gamer

My local Kmart has way too many handicapped parking spaces. At the most I've only seen one handicapped parking space being used during a visit to your store. Is there any way you could reduce the amount so I don't have to walk the extra five feet? If that's not possible, could you start some sort of shuttle service? My feet are killing me.

p.s. There's a clean up needed on aisle four. Could you please come mop that shit up?[/QUOTE]

This is the greatest post I have ever seen on CAG. Thank you.

[quote name='harish7447']Josh, can you confirm if this is true or not. What is the use of the $50 coupon (valid Nov 13-23) if we cannot use the next week for the majority of the games :(....Please say "Yes we can use them :)"[/QUOTE]
Working on this confirmation, not 100% sure yet. The FB is new but a cool guy.

We've run a few bogo's (Kinect and 3DS games) this year and never heard anyone complain that their coupon did not work.

[quote name='confoosious']Much smarter criminals in LA Noire.

It's funny how he gets banned over and over but can't help himself. Both in coming back and being the exact same ahole he was before banning. I guess it's true what they say about leopards.[/QUOTE]It's the same thing about dumbasses as well as leopards.

Though, he keeps coming back and keeps being found out. Shame, really.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's the same thing about dumbasses as well as leopards.

Though, he keeps coming back and keeps being found out. Shame, really.[/QUOTE]

no IP ban, shrike? Or is he actually smart enough to use a proxy?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Working on this confirmation, not 100% sure yet. The FB is new but a cool guy.

We've run a few bogo's (Kinect and 3DS games) this year and never heard anyone complain that their coupon did not work.[/QUOTE]

When you guys figure it out, could you possibly add it in the OP so it doesn't get lost somewhere in the thread?

[quote name='adamical']This is the greatest post I have ever seen on CAG. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

It was obviously a joke, but I totally was thinking the same thing about my KMart the other day when I stopped there. It's the Kmart closest to my house, and it is really confusing since there are probably close to 50 handicapped spots and I always drive past the first couple lanes of handicapped spots and turn to park and notice that there are even more. I don't understand why there are so many handicapped spots.

There are 5 of the "rows" of handicapped spaces such that there are spots on both sides of the rows and it goes something like 5 spots deep. It's so weird.

It's obviously not a bother to walk but it is definitely weird to get there in the morning to pick up a game and be one of like 4 cars in the lot, yet I'm parked all the way in the back, or way off to the side.

Just making sure, is there really just nothing we can do if we don't live near a store that has any of the point cards, we're completely out of luck for this sale?

Did we get 100% confirmation that MW3 is in next week's deal? I saw the stockboy post, but it disappearing from the kmart site gives me pause.

[quote name='confoosious']no IP ban, shrike? Or is he actually smart enough to use a proxy?[/QUOTE]I never said he was or wasn't IP banned. And he's not smart enough to not get caught, so that says something right there.

Wound up getting CoD: Modern Warfare 1 and Homefront yesterday during our sale. Sub wound up being $39.98. I managed to find a copy of XIII for GAMECUBE on clearance for $3.99. lol This was my first gaming coupon I've gotten from Kmart (even though I work there, in Electronics, so I know when these things pop up...), and I'm not sure it will be my last...

Sure hope I can walk in Friday morning grab Skyrim & MW3 use my $20 BF3 coupon and have everything go smooth.

Does anyone know the date in which the $15 gaming coupon for buying MW3 will be valid from and to? I hope it's not like a weeks span.

[quote name='TC']Sure hope I can walk in Friday morning grab Skyrim & MW3 use my $20 BF3 coupon and have everything go smooth.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I'm doing, except I'm going in on Sunday to get the B1G1 50% off deal.

[quote name='xFate']Does anyone know the date in which the $15 gaming coupon for buying MW3 will be valid from and to? I hope it's not like a weeks span.[/QUOTE]

The OP is your friend. He has vast knowledge, use him often.

***Promo note 1: $15/$35 coupons valid from November 13 to November 23.

[quote name='xFate']Does anyone know the date in which the $15 gaming coupon for buying MW3 will be valid from and to? I hope it's not like a weeks span.[/QUOTE]

It's posted in the first post....

***Promo note 1: $15/$35 coupons valid from November 13 to November 23

[quote name='TC']Sure hope I can walk in Friday morning grab Skyrim & MW3 use my $20 BF3 coupon and have everything go smooth.[/QUOTE]

YES. I am praying to the kmart gods that I can walk in Friday morning, grab Skyrim, MW3, 4000 MS point card and walk out w/ the discounts and 50 gamer bucks!

Hopefully Kmart trucks won't get robbed by guys with tear gas and knives!

http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211793p1.html

How long does it usually take for the SYWR coupons to activate? I plan on picking up MW3 and Skyrim on Friday and getting the $50 in coupons. Also, since these are a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon does that mean they have to be used for separate transactions?

[quote name='Strigol']so the B1G1 1/2 is the same week that the 15/35 gaming coupon is good for, but the two dont stack?[/QUOTE]

my coupon says "Not valid on Buy One Get One Events."

[quote name='Strigol']so the B1G1 1/2 is the same week that the 15/35 gaming coupon is good for, but the two dont stack?[/QUOTE]

No!

15/35 this week and buy one & get one is next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back