KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='41down']anyone?[/QUOTE]
Your answer is in the OP as well as on your coupon. Yes you can stack two coupons with two different offer IDs. You cannot stack two coupons with the same offer ID. Your answer is now in three easily accessible locations.

[quote name='The Bryant']Got the answer from K-Mart's terrible customer service (except for the last guy I talked too)

Said I can use the coupon on PSN cards....Good

I asked if I will get the coupon if I buy in-store, he said he's not sure but that I should....Ok.

I asked if they will have the "pre-order" bonus of The Rock (select stores only). Site says yes, rep said he doesn't know because they don't have the game with them....WHY THE fuck WOULD YOU NEED TO HAVE THE GAME TO KNOW THAT?

I asked if I would be able to get the game on Tuesday with no problem. He said I should, but no guarantees because they're having problems with Skyward Sword (he knew it came out today, so =1 to him for that). He also said something about not having the game in stock and said that he hasn't checked. I was gonna tell him to check and was going to give him the UPC number (752919993354), but he knew that WWE '12 comes on Tuesday so I doubt he'll let me get it early. I'm willing to wait till release so I don't mind.

I just want them to give me a 100% no bs answer. Will I be getting the coupon and The Rock if I buy the game from them? But a majority of them are to stupid to do a damn thing.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey speaking of STUPID . Go to a mirror right now. Point at yourself, and say hi to stupid. :wave: All your questions are answered by reading the OP.

Question 1. Can I use a coupon on a PSN card?

OP answer: Kmart Savings Coupon Guide: Gaming coupons are valid on Points/Live/PSN Cards unless otherwise stated in the promotion .

Question 2 and 3. Will I get a coupon and will the game have the ROCK?

OP answer: November 20th through Saturday the 26th:
:360::ps3: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy WWE 12 with The Rock playable superstar for $59.99, get a $20 gaming coupon.
* Coupon valid from Thanksgiving Day, November 24 through December 31.

Also to answer your other question ( Why would they need to have game in hand to see if the Rock did come with the WWE 12 game? ) Our registers, and RMUs will not give that type of info. Sorry to burst your bubble, but our machines are old school, and just give basic info. Thus the need to have the game on hand to check.

Hey but you're The Bryant: Blow Jobber to the stars. I would figure you should know all this without being schooled by a stupid K-mart employee. ;)

Went to my local Kmart as soon as they opened for the bundle but supposedly they never received any nor did they receive the regular edition. I waited for twenty minutes for them to check and was told to come back later.

I went back around 2 pm and noticed a group of three people around the cashier in electronics. When I got up there all three were looking for the Zelda bundle as well. Again I was told that they didn't receive any copies of the game and despite having the ad the cashier was adamant that the only Zelda game for the Wii was Twilight Princess. I went to customer service to look up the upc and was told they couldn't check stock that way and was sent back to electronics. By now 20 minutes have already gone by. I made my way back to electronics and noticed the same cashier telling a woman who was there that they never received the game and that she couldn't purchase a Wii console even thou they were in the case because they were all saved for black Friday. At this point we were both told that we were just wasting time and if we wanted the game to just go to Gamestop.

Josh I really love the deals you have but this is the third time I've gone on release day to pick up a game and was told they never received it. The sad part is this Kmart used to always have the games out on time with signs and cashier's who knew about the deals.

Had the same experience as many others: went to get Zelda and was told they never received any copies of the game.

Le sigh. Don't know when to go back and try again... I get the feeling it will be the same all week until some random employee accidently stumbles across the box of them and drops them into the display case.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Your answer is in the OP as well as on your coupon. Yes you can stack two coupons with two different offer IDs. You cannot stack two coupons with the same offer ID. Your answer is now in three easily accessible locations.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the sarcastic reply...

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Zelda w/ Golden Remote Bundle - Every single Kmart store is getting this (limited stock, probably 3 per store). This should end the dozens of emails on it, hooray![/QUOTE]

By 10pm EST (today, Sunday Nov. 20, 2011), I had called about 9 stores within a 50mi range of WPB, FL and all of them but one said they didn't receive the game itself nor the bundle. The other store said they never received the bundle but have the game? The game is not selling on Kmart.com, where can I get this game?

For people having a hard time finding the Zelda bundle or just the game and they're giving you the runaround with the "we didn't get it" nonsense, here's what you do:

Find the UPCs (google it) for both versions.

Ask them to look up the game by UPC. If they say they have 10 copies "on hand" of the regular (and they will if they never put em out) then ask them where they are. Cause while the inventory system could be off by 1 or 2, it's never off by 10.

10 on hand and 0 in the case means someone didn't do their job. It also means the bundles are likely in the same box in the back. If need be, speak to a manager.

If the manager turns out to be an ahole, then email corporate.

I was told they didn't receive any games at 9:30 AM. I called back around 2 and they said they found them. When I got to the store, I talked to the cashier and she said the box was in the back with all the toys. Maybe something similar happened at other K-Marts.

[quote name='41down']thanks for the sarcastic reply...[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised someone answered your question at all. Sarcasm was completely appropriate.

[quote name='icarusmight']I'm surprised someone answered your question at all. Sarcasm was completely appropriate.[/QUOTE]

youre right...how dare i make such a drastic mistake and overlook the answer in the OP. what a horrible human being i must be.

seriously, why must people go out of their way to be assholes on here when someone asks for help...

[quote name='icarusmight']I'm surprised someone answered your question at all. Sarcasm was completely appropriate.[/QUOTE]

youre absolutely right...what a piece of shit i am!

Why do you guys bother going to kmart the day a game is suppose to release? I figured out a long time ago wait a couple of days and you might get lucky and they might have them out otherwise it's just a big waste of time. Plus even if they do have the game out early usually the coupon won't print out so yet again another reason to just wait.

The Kmart I go to in Corvallis, OR usually has the games I want right on release day. I picked up Zelda LE at 8:15 AM on Sunday morning right when the clerk was bringing out the boxes from the delivery. I ask if the boxes contain copies of Zelda and he replies yes and I ask for the LE. They got 2 copies in.

I think it all depends on which stores you hit up. If the staff is decent then they would put out the game right when the store opens. If the staff is lazy and doesn't want to even bother checking in the back, you know there is an issue. Customers shouldn't have to check back later when the store obviously gets copies of games and movies a few days in advance.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Why do you guys bother going to kmart the day a game is suppose to release? I figured out a long time ago wait a couple of days and you might get lucky and they might have them out otherwise it's just a big waste of time. Plus even if they do have the game out early usually the coupon won't print out so yet again another reason to just wait.[/QUOTE]

In case you haven't noticed... most of the copies are gone by today, including best buy, target, etc....

[quote name='Xellos2099']In case you haven't noticed... most of the copies are gone by today, including best buy, target, etc....[/QUOTE]

I'd gurantee the copies aren't gone at my kmart because they've most likely not even put them out. I've gone through this with numerous games there and sometimes it's a week before the games get displayed.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Why do you guys bother going to kmart the day a game is suppose to release? I figured out a long time ago wait a couple of days and you might get lucky and they might have them out otherwise it's just a big waste of time. Plus even if they do have the game out early usually the coupon won't print out so yet again another reason to just wait.[/QUOTE]

If it's just for a regular version, I'll wait until later in the week. But for special editions or the Skyward Sword bundle, I'm going on day one.

Also, the Skyward Sword deal is only good through Wednesday, so going on Sunday when the deal starts shouldn't be unreasonable.

My local K-Mart didn't have the game out yesterday morning, and when I asked the electronics employee for assistance finding it, he said a shipment would be arriving today or Tuesday, "and it might arrive on the first shipment, or the next day, or we might not get it at all."

Stellar service as always. I went back last night around 6:00 pm, and a different employee was at the register, who helpfully went into the back and retrieved the game.

So I hit the Kmart in Minneapolis, MN yesterday around noon. Ask the clerk in electronics, "Did you get Zelda in today?" She says, "Um, there was this guy (30 SECOND PAUSE!!!) ...

I thought she was going to say "bought all the copies," but nothing so exciting. Instead she finishes, "And he was asking for it, too." "Ok?" I say. She continues, "We didn't get it. You might try Target."

Helpful.

Just throwing it out there, but why doesn't Kmart use color coded boxes or large stickers to indicate department?

The last time I visited the stuff was in a regular looking box that took him like 10 minutes to find in the back.

Organization and procedure needs to come from the top and let the employees follow suit.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Just throwing it out there, but why doesn't Kmart use color coded boxes or large stickers to indicate department?

The last time I visited the stuff was in a regular looking box that took him like 10 minutes to find in the back.

Organization and procedure needs to come from the top and let the employees follow suit.[/QUOTE]

cause they can't tell Nintendo to ship them games in large color coded boxes.

[quote name='confoosious']cause they can't tell Nintendo to ship them games in large color coded boxes.[/QUOTE]

It's not like nintendo direct ships to the stores right? The box the guy opened up had 360, PS3, and Wii games all mixed in as it came from a warehouse (I think?!) that sorted and sent to each local store. Is that not the way it works at Kmart?

The box I saw was all zelda all the time cause.

I dunno, I don't think they come from a kmart warehouse.

I would love to go into "the back" to see what it's like back there though. Probably just shit strewn everywhere.

[quote name='confoosious']The box I saw was all zelda all the time cause.

I would love to go into "the back" to see what it's like back there though. Probably just shit strewn everywhere.[/QUOTE]

"The Back" is actually a Magical Place filled with Unicorns and Double Rainbows

[quote name='confoosious']The box I saw was all zelda all the time cause.

I would love to go into "the back" to see what it's like back there though. Probably just shit strewn everywhere.[/QUOTE]

I remember one time when I was a kid, probably about 12 years ago now I went to Kmart in an attempt to buy some Pokemon cards that they had in the weekly ad on sale. They didn't have them out on the floor anywhere so I asked the service desk employees and when they were clueless they got a manager to go search The Back. After literally 45 minutes he came back with one box, not even the kind that was in the ad, let me pick out my 2 packs of cards, then TOOK THEM BACK to The Back. So who knows what kinds of ancient mystical stuff is in there...

[quote name='confoosious']

When I worked at K-Mart, I inherited the Electronics Dept from the previous lead. At this store, "the back" was a door in the back of the Electronics Dept that was essentially a long hallway and there was really only room for one person in there. It had very dim lighting and it was almost pitch black at the end of the hallway.

The amount of shit I found back there was amazing. The further back you went, the more chaotic it got. Tons of phones stacked high against a wall. Shelves overflowing with batteries. A box of movies that was supposed to be displayed four months ago. At least 200 video games, all of which were on clearance. Empty soda cans in a stack in the corner. A makeshift seat next to this stack which is probably where the employees hid.

I attempted to clean it, but it was just too overpowering. The best I could do was make a spot next to the door where all the new release stuff would go, with the stuff closer to the door for the upcoming week.

I didn't spend a lot of time back there because it made me feel claustrophobic and I don't even suffer from that -- it was like someone condensed the entire electronics department into a hallway. Upon visiting other stores, I later learned that our store had one of the cleaner "the backs" in the district.

Working at K-Mart reveals a whole other layer to how badly run this company is.

Had to visit multiple K-mart to find one that had the Zelda bundle in stock on Sunday to ensure that I got it and the coupon.

Will there be a coupon offer on Fortune Street?

[quote name='animalspinners']When I worked at K-Mart, I inherited the Electronics Dept from the previous lead. At this store, "the back" was a door...[/QUOTE]

I was hoping this story ended with "the back was a door that lead to Circuit City." :D

[quote name='animalspinners'] A makeshift seat next to this stack which is probably where the employees hid.
[/QUOTE]

I work in the back, too, but not at Kmart. Making hiding spots is my favorite workplace hobby! Our backroom has been that bad in the past, but I find that the most problem areas stem from management's idea on how to use space. For example, when we used to put all of our lawnmowers in an empty semi trailer all the way in the back behind a locked door. So you'd go all the way back there, find it locked, then page a manager, wait, page again, wait, page again, get in, pitch black, go through every stack in the dark using maybe a cell phone light, then have to call the sales floor and tell them what they sold isn't there, all the while the customer is waiting. Thankfully a higher power forced us to get rid of that trailer.

Or when we had the electronics lockup for just cameras that was in the one spot of the store our scanners couldn't reach and they didn't have store stock numbers on them. So you'd have to go all the way to the back, get a manager to unlock the door, scan it, wait, walk back into the warehouse for it to sync up, figure out you have the wrong one, go back, repeat. Meanwhile the customer had to walk all the way around the store to get an item that was six feet away from them originally. Good times.

I got to my local store a few minutes after 9am yesterday, to my surprise the game was out (both versions) and everything was smooth sailing. Only gripes were having to get the employee to help me out and the box was smashed on the back upper corner. Other than that the coupon printed out just fine and I was in and out in under 10 minutes.

I should also note, I used my Super Mario Land coupon without a problem, the cashier saw it and was awestruck, almost like they had no idea these things existed and he's not new as I've seen him there the past couple of months at least. He was even more awestruck when the new coupon printed out.

[quote name='animalspinners']When I worked at K-Mart, I inherited the Electronics Dept from the previous lead. At this store, "the back" was a door in the back of the Electronics Dept that was essentially a long hallway and there was really only room for one person in there. It had very dim lighting and it was almost pitch black at the end of the hallway.

The amount of shit I found back there was amazing. The further back you went, the more chaotic it got. Tons of phones stacked high against a wall. Shelves overflowing with batteries. A box of movies that was supposed to be displayed four months ago. At least 200 video games, all of which were on clearance. Empty soda cans in a stack in the corner. A makeshift seat next to this stack which is probably where the employees hid.

I attempted to clean it, but it was just too overpowering. The best I could do was make a spot next to the door where all the new release stuff would go, with the stuff closer to the door for the upcoming week.

I didn't spend a lot of time back there because it made me feel claustrophobic and I don't even suffer from that -- it was like someone condensed the entire electronics department into a hallway. Upon visiting other stores, I later learned that our store had one of the cleaner "the backs" in the district.

Working at K-Mart reveals a whole other layer to how badly run this company is.[/QUOTE]

I just picture boxes with unopened copies of Suikoden II, Persona 2, and Valkyrie Profile back there in some of these stores. "Well, it's old and for the Playstation so who would want it?"

SI

Went to KMart yesterday around noon and they didn't have any copies out, but I asked the woman at the register, who quickly went to the back and came back a couple of minutes later with a stack of regular editions and 2 limited editions (one of which I bought). No problems with any coupons or anything.

At my Kmart right now, they still have 3 copies of the Zelda bundle in the case. Not picking that up though. My store still has a copy of MW3 Hardened(360) also.

Would like to note, I bought Saints Row 3. No problem as usual. Used -$15 coupon and $12 SYWR points, and paid 34.73 with taxes.

Coupon train is over, might get on with WWE and right off with RedDead GOTY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we move on to life after Zelda yet?

I was wondering if I was reading this correctly, I need to go to Kmart only and exactly on Thanksgiving day to get these coupons, and then use them only and exactly on Black Friday:

:ds: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy a Nintendo DSi XL for $169.99, get a $25 gaming coupon.
* Coupon valid only on Friday, November 25.

:3ds: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy a Nintendo 3DS for $169.99, get a $25 gaming coupon.
* Coupon valid only on Friday, November 25.

:wii: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy a Nintendo Wii for $149.99, get a $35 gaming coupon.
* At least 4 per store. No rainchecks. Coupon valid only on Friday, November 25.

I like a good deal, but I just can't picture myself making the trip to Kmart on both my busy T-day and then again dealing w/ the crowds on Black Friday the very next day. Too much work in too little time.

Skyward Sword has a lot of charm. Even though I'm a former Nintendo freak/fanboy turned general video game freak, whenever I play a game like Skyward Sword, I just feel like I did when I was a little boy coming home from school in the rain to play my Nintendo. Yowza.

I haven't decided what I'm going to purchase to with my coupon from the bundle.

Great job with the deals this season! I had no issues with Zelda yesterday and I was able to put 2 3DS's on layaway and still received the $35 coupon for each on Saturday. Very hapy with my recent transactions. Now if only I could get that gift card in the mail because of the Batman coupon issue I had I would be stylin. Heres hoping to some sick post-BF deals! Whaddya say Josh!? Can we get a AC: Revelations and SR3 $40 sale in the next couple weeks? Im stacked with coups... Help me help you move units!

"Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you purchase $40 of gaming software.
†Gaming coupon redeemable 12/4–1/14/11"

Was going to cash out on a playstation card after zelda, but it looks like the coupon train shall continue. :) I feel slightly more justified in not doing the BOGO.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Will there be a coupon offer on Fortune Street?[/QUOTE]

I asked a few days back whether KMart will be so much as carrying it, Josh and his cronies haven't posted anything since then so far as I've noticed. Given that it's not in the list Josh made of games with coupons through the end of the calendar year, I find it doubtful it will have a coupon promotion, even if it's published by Nintendo and features Mario characters prominently.

I was thinking of spending my last coupon on it if it's being carried, but I might try and grab the Metal Gear Collection on sale instead.

[quote name='sterlingice']I just picture boxes with unopened copies of Suikoden II, Persona 2, and Valkyrie Profile back there in some of these stores. "Well, it's old and for the Playstation so who would want it?"[/QUOTE]

If you ever find this store, grab me a copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, would ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHC-Gamer

SLY 3 PS2 SLY 3 PS3 - $12.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino88
This is the Sly Collection, right? I was going to buy it today with Uncharted, but it rang up as $29.99. Shouldn't the prices have been fixed by now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darken
Hi Josh,

Question for you. I went to the store today in hopes of getting the Sly Collection (PS3). On your PS3 price drop list, this is written.

Skate 2 ps3 15452 - $12.99
skate ps3 15418/ps3 - $12.99
sly 3 ps2 sly 3 ps3 - $12.99
socom confrontaps3 98183 - $12.99
socom: Confrontps3 bundle 98152 - $14.99

I interpreted it to mean that Sly collection was $12.99 since it is a PS3 game and it includes Sly 2 and 3 from PS2. The game actually rang up at $29.99. Was the error in the price drop list, whereby the game should have been listed in the PS2 category (which it is not), or is there an issue with the Kmart systems?

I'm excited to get the game at a magic pricepoint of $12.99. I hope that is the case.

Thanks for everything you do.

[quote name='dino88']Josh/Stock Boy, can you answer this please?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I do not believe the new Sly Cooper is discounted but I'll check.[/QUOTE]

Hi Josh, any updates on this?

[quote name='bornliar']So I hit the Kmart in Minneapolis, MN yesterday around noon. Ask the clerk in electronics, "Did you get Zelda in today?" She says, "Um, there was this guy (30 SECOND PAUSE!!!) ...

I thought she was going to say "bought all the copies," but nothing so exciting. Instead she finishes, "And he was asking for it, too." "Ok?" I say. She continues, "We didn't get it. You might try Target."

Helpful.[/QUOTE]
Head back today, they found them. I hit them up twice yesterday and was shot down with 'we didn't get it' BS. On my second trip I came with the bundle UPC and it said 4 in stock, but they still couldn't find them, and then they started lying to me about how the computers are wrong sometimes.

I went back today furious, and I spoke to a manager. I was ready to return the 3DS and Mario Land 3D that I just bought a few days ago if this wasn't resolved. I explained my situation, that the computers yesterday showed them in stock, and the guy said the stock room was a mess due to all the stuff back there for BF. I explained that I've spent a lot of time trying to buy this game, and I wanted it today. He went back and after 20 minutes or so, returned with a bundle in hand!

Today around 11AM, they sold their first copy of Zelda to anyone. It took upwards of an hour of labor on their part to get that one copy sold. Jesus.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']"Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you purchase $40 of gaming software.
†Gaming coupon redeemable 12/4–1/14/11"

Was going to cash out on a playstation card after zelda, but it looks like the coupon train shall continue. :) I feel slightly more justified in not doing the BOGO.[/QUOTE]

I don't think points cards count as gaming software. Or at least you couldn't count such purchases toward the last such deal they did.

My Kmart must have received all of the Zelda bundles you guys couldn't find yesterday. Picked my copy up at 4:30pm and they had 6 copies available. Probably 20+ sitting out for the regular version as well.

Games are always sitting out on release date at my location, so that is never a problem. The only problem I have is that most of the employees are too busy talking to each other to bother themselves with customers. It always feels like they get annoyed when you ask them for help as well (except for one elderly gentlemen, who is a complete pleasure to deal with).

[quote name='DPsycho']I asked a few days back whether KMart will be so much as carrying it, Josh and his cronies haven't posted anything since then so far as I've noticed. Given that it's not in the list Josh made of games with coupons through the end of the calendar year, I find it doubtful it will have a coupon promotion, even if it's published by Nintendo and features Mario characters prominently.

I was thinking of spending my last coupon on it if it's being carried, but I might try and grab the Metal Gear Collection on sale instead.

If you ever find this store, grab me a copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, would ya?[/QUOTE]
We will not have an offer on Fortune street. Thx!

[quote name='Homolicious']Josh, any upcoming deals on Skyrim/Saints Row 3/MW3/Rayman Origins?

I missed the B1G1 50% off sale, and will be buying WWE 12 this week, so if any of these games are on sale for $40 that would be fantastic! Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Rayman and Saints Row III will see a discount in December, MW3 will be tough.

[quote name='Achilles00']Does anyone know if Kmart, or any store for that matter, is going to get more of the bundles? I checked at two Kmarts, Toys R Us, and Target and all were either sold out or never got the item.[/QUOTE]
Not that I can tell to be honest. Doesn't appear orderable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back