KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EducAsian']Lol. Are you Asian, too?[/QUOTE]

I'm Filipino. Then again, I get mistaken as hispanic smh. Maybe because I live in the South.

Mr. Chow aka EducAsian is correct on the probability of there being plenty of LE BF3 copies available. Almost all of these games are released as limited and like everyone else I go into a store and blamm there is a collectors edition or LE that was supposed to be limited. I hear the 25% Josh said, but chances are in favor of any of us getting one. If it doesn't happen anyone here can hit me up. If my store has it, I will send it to you at cost with your coupon. Call it the CAG hookup

[quote name='vlv723']I'm Filipino. Then again, I get mistaken as hispanic smh. Maybe because I live in the South.[/QUOTE]

Same here brah, but I live in the north. Hispanic people randomly speak spanish to me in the streets. Had a mexican roommate who said I looked hispanic too.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Mr. Chow aka EducAsian is correct on the probability of there being plenty of LE BF3 copies available. Almost all of these games are released as limited and like everyone else I go into a store and blamm there is a collectors edition or LE that was supposed to be limited. I hear the 25% Josh said, but chances are in favor of any of us getting one. If it doesn't happen anyone here can hit me up. If my store has it, I will send it to you at cost with your coupon. Call it the CAG hookup[/QUOTE]

that's why I preordered it at best buy instead. Most likely, it's going to be a 20 dollar coupon, and picking up battlefield 3 at best buy is my fifth game that'll trigger the 5/100 promo. But we'll see, if it's a higher than $20, then I might buy it at KMart instead.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Mr. Chow aka EducAsian is correct on the probability of there being plenty of LE BF3 copies available. Almost all of these games are released as limited and like everyone else I go into a store and blamm there is a collectors edition or LE that was supposed to be limited. I hear the 25% Josh said, but chances are in favor of any of us getting one. If it doesn't happen anyone here can hit me up. If my store has it, I will send it to you at cost with your coupon. Call it the CAG hookup[/QUOTE]

I think there will be plenty of copies too. Especially on release day. But he's insisting that all copies will be LE. Which is basically calling Josh a liar.

Mr chow. Hahahaha.

[quote name='kratier']are you guys going to carry the PC edition of skyrim at all?[/QUOTE]

I think someone said they only carry pc games that are pc exclusive.

yeah its written but elder scrolls is more of a PC game

looks like i wasted my time buying from this store just recently, to get the coupon for next purchase. great.
that was the last time i buy from these guys.

i dont no if josh is telling the truth or might have just been misinformed but the majority of games that release as limited edition (especially from EA) are really not limited, they might be limited when those greatest hits version starts rolling out but practically every single copy of bad company 2, before the ultimate version came out, was the limited edition, so it's not completely trolling when you're calling bullshit on EA

[quote name='exaznkid']i dont no if josh is telling the truth or might have just been misinformed but the majority of games that release as limited edition (especially from EA) are really not limited, they might be limited when those greatest hits version starts rolling out but practically every single copy of bad company 2, before the ultimate version came out, was the limited edition, so it's not completely trolling when you're calling bullshit on EA[/QUOTE]

You realize things do change right?

Here's the point:
1) Josh said 25% of the shipment he's getting is LE.
2) Mr Chow said 100% of them would be LE.

Are we to believe a buyer who has always been up front as best he can with us? Or a punk little kid who is making asians look bad?

This is not to say "HURRY UP AND GO OUT OUR YOU'LL MISS THE LE OF BF3!!" The way EA ships units, there should be a lot of them out there even if it's only 25%.

By the way, NFS HP? I saw a non-limited edition.

But believe whatever you want to believe. No skin off my back.

Just an FYI to those listening to Mr. Chow. The Battlefield 2 maps also include a set of weapons that won't be available with the standard edition. So yes, if you do miss out, it's a lot more than "recycled maps", a fair amount of guns actually.

batmans coming but will he come to kmart on time, delivery man do it, make it happen, kmart employees stock it!

Quick question (and if it's already been answered, my apologies)...

For the Batman coupon deal, will K-Mart be stocking the collector's edition, and if so, will the $30+$10 coupons print out for that?

[quote name='Mad39er']Just an FYI to those listening to Mr. Chow. The Battlefield 2 maps also include a set of weapons that won't be available with the standard edition. So yes, if you do miss out, it's a lot more than "recycled maps", a fair amount of guns actually.[/QUOTE]

Those set of weapons you speak of are recycled Battlefield 2 weapons....LOL. So basically the "LE" edition of Battlefield 3 consists of recycled weapons and maps....gee, how exciting! Considering that people will be using the many different Battlefield 3 weapons, most people probably won't even bother using the BF2 weapons.

[quote name='EducAsian']Those set of weapons you speak of are recycled Battlefield 2 weapons....LOL. So basically the "LE" edition of Battlefield 3 consists of recycled weapons and maps....gee, how exciting! Considering that people will be using the many different Battlefield 3 weapons, most people probably won't even bother using the BF2 weapons.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't mean they should miss out on them because they followed your poor advice. Nothing has indicated that the BF3 Limited Edition will be widely available, no mention of first prints all being LE. EA has done the pre-order upgrade to boost pre-order numbers to compete with COD but where MoH and BFBC2 were announced to be all first print LEs, nobody has said a thing about it with BF3. If somebody missed out because they followed your ramblings, they'd be out $14.99 and I don't think that's acceptable for something so simple as not spreading misinformation.

Besides the fact, it's really not your place to decide whether people will use the DLC or not. I've never played Battlefield 2 nor used the weapons, so it's completely new to me as would be anybody who hasn't played a 6 year old PC game.

[quote name='Mad39er']It doesn't mean they should miss out on them because they followed your poor advice. Nothing has indicated that the BF3 Limited Edition will be widely available, no mention of first prints all being LE. EA has done the pre-order upgrade to boost pre-order numbers to compete with COD but where MoH and BFBC2 were announced to be all first print LEs, nobody has said a thing about it with BF3. If somebody missed out because they followed your ramblings, they'd be out $14.99 and I don't think that's acceptable for something so simple as not spreading misinformation.

Besides the fact, it's really not your place to decide whether people will use the DLC or not. I've never played Battlefield 2 nor used the weapons, so it's completely new to me as would be anybody who hasn't played a 6 year old PC game.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's all subjective, but nobody would really be "missing out" on anything if they don't get the LE edition. People are buying Battlefield 3, not Battlefield 2. Are the small bonuses like the BF2 maps and weapons cool? Sure. Are they in any way essential or relevant to BF3's story and game play? Absolutely not.

[quote name='EducAsian']I guess it's all subjective, but nobody would really be "missing out" on anything if they don't get the LE edition. People are buying Battlefield 3, not Battlefield 2. Are the small bonuses like the BF2 maps and weapons cool? Sure. Are they in any way essential or relevant to BF3's story and game play? Absolutely not.[/QUOTE]
Clearly you don't know the meaning of the term subjective.

The SP portion of BF3 may never be touched by some gamers. I never played through the SP portion of Black Ops or finished BFBC2 but I sure played the hell out of the multi. After the short SP campaign, all that is left is multiplayer.

i haven't had a chance to play R&C but has anyone played it (beta?) and could shed some light on how much it has changed? or could point me to any reviews they've seen? previews that talks about this? i really wanna pick up the game cuz i love the franchise but... i'm afraid... lol :whistle2:#

ok just to set things clear, Josh may say 25%, EA may say the same thing but that doesnt mean you won't find a limited edition copy sitting on some store shelves a year from now, to argue otherwise is just asinine, also the limited edition has digital extras, which basically means that some people may value this highly while others could care less, you're not really getting anything extra besides the satisfaction of having "Limited Edition" on the box art and maybe a different (cooler?) design as well, but I'm pretty sure Josh is not 100% sure of what he is getting until he actually gets it, people thought they were getting a collectors edition from major retailers that do preorders and every single one of them, with the exception of one store, screwed the pooch so maybe EducAsian may be a little extreme but i dont think he's too off the mark, u guys say his argument is baseless but if you look at EA's track record or Bad Company's 2 sale then limited edition that are actually limited is pretty much a coin toss. Of course EA will say it actually is limited because they want you to buy it and of course Josh will say it's limited because that's whats being told to him probably by EA, it's not like EA wont tell a little white lie if it will net them a few million dollars in revenue, so if you want the extras then you should probably get there early to buy it, but if you don't care or if you have a tight budget then you shouldnt be stressing over it too much and it might benefit you to wait for a price drop down the road; it doesnt seem like a limited edition copy and a standard copy is that different in the first place

Would you like to borrow the period key from my keyboard? Oh, wait, you did use one. Not at the end, oddly.

I'd loan you the Enter key as well, if you please.

[quote name='exaznkid']ok just to set things clear, Josh may say 25%, EA may say the same thing but that doesnt mean you won't find a limited edition copy sitting on some store shelves a year from now, to argue otherwise is just asinine, also the limited edition has digital extras, which basically means that some people may value this highly while others could care less, you're not really getting anything extra besides the satisfaction of having "Limited Edition" on the box art and maybe a different (cooler?) design as well, but I'm pretty sure Josh is not 100% sure of what he is getting until he actually gets it, people thought they were getting a collectors edition from major retailers that do preorders and every single one of them, with the exception of one store, screwed the pooch so maybe EducAsian may be a little extreme but i dont think he's too off the mark, u guys say his argument is baseless but if you look at EA's track record or Bad Company's 2 sale then limited edition that are actually limited is pretty much a coin toss. Of course EA will say it actually is limited because they want you to buy it and of course Josh will say it's limited because that's whats being told to him probably by EA, it's not like EA wont tell a little white lie if it will net them a few million dollars in revenue, so if you want the extras then you should probably get there early to buy it, but if you don't care or if you have a tight budget then you shouldnt be stressing over it too much and it might benefit you to wait for a price drop down the road; it doesnt seem like a limited edition copy and a standard copy is that different in the first place[/QUOTE]

Bingo. AZN minds think alike ;)

[quote name='Mad39er']Clearly you don't know the meaning of the term subjective.

The SP portion of BF3 may never be touched by some gamers. I never played through the SP portion of Black Ops or finished BFBC2 but I sure played the hell out of the multi. After the short SP campaign, all that is left is multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, no. I'm pretty sure I used the term subjective correctly. People will value the BF2 weapons and maps in their own personal way. Some people may care about getting the LE of BF3, others would care less. To say that someone would be "missing out" if they didn't get a copy of the LE of BF3 is not true. One person might feel like they got left out because they didn't get the LE, another person might not feel left out. It's all about personal perspective.

Maybe you don't know about the term subjective because you went on and talked about something totally different. Not once did I ever mention anything about the SP and here you are going off on a tangent...

[quote name='exaznkid']ok just to set things clear, Josh may say 25%, EA may say the same thing but that doesnt mean you won't find a limited edition copy sitting on some store shelves a year from now, to argue otherwise is just asinine, also the limited edition has digital extras, which basically means that some people may value this highly while others could care less, you're not really getting anything extra besides the satisfaction of having "Limited Edition" on the box art and maybe a different (cooler?) design as well, but I'm pretty sure Josh is not 100% sure of what he is getting until he actually gets it, people thought they were getting a collectors edition from major retailers that do preorders and every single one of them, with the exception of one store, screwed the pooch so maybe EducAsian may be a little extreme but i dont think he's too off the mark, u guys say his argument is baseless but if you look at EA's track record or Bad Company's 2 sale then limited edition that are actually limited is pretty much a coin toss. Of course EA will say it actually is limited because they want you to buy it and of course Josh will say it's limited because that's whats being told to him probably by EA, it's not like EA wont tell a little white lie if it will net them a few million dollars in revenue, so if you want the extras then you should probably get there early to buy it, but if you don't care or if you have a tight budget then you shouldnt be stressing over it too much and it might benefit you to wait for a price drop down the road; it doesnt seem like a limited edition copy and a standard copy is that different in the first place[/QUOTE] I would think a Video game Buyer who has negotiated deals, ordered for Kmart company wide for 2 years now(Resonance of Fate being one his first deals dates him back to March 2010) would know WTF he's ordering and how to present it to the people in this thread.

If you want to believe EA will operate in Bad Faith to the point of lying to their retailers about product they are purchasing and likely have in hand very shortly, then you have other issues.

Aside from that, we've said Mr. Chow's argument is baseless because it is. He's got no source and there won't be one until EA issues something that says contrary.

[quote name='EducAsian']Ummmm, no. I'm pretty sure I used the term subjective correctly. People will value the BF2 weapons and maps in their own personal way. Some people may care about getting the LE of BF3, others would care less. To say that someone would be "missing out" if they didn't get a copy of the LE of BF3 is not true. One person might feel like they got left out because they didn't get the LE, another person might not feel left out. It's all about personal perspective.

Maybe you don't know about the term subjective because you went on and talked about something totally different. Not once did I ever mention anything about the SP and here you are going off on a tangent...[/QUOTE]
Actually I was referring to this part of your little rant where you hit on being subjective and then just veer off talking objectively for "people". Context not content.
Originally Posted by EducAsian
I guess it's all subjective, but nobody would really be "missing out" on anything if they don't get the LE edition. People are buying Battlefield 3, not Battlefield 2.

[quote name='Mad39er']I would think a Video game Buyer who has negotiated deals, ordered for Kmart company wide for 2 years now(Resonance of Fate being one his first deals dates him back to March 2010) would know WTF he's ordering and how to present it to the people in this thread.

If you want to believe EA will operate in Bad Faith to the point of lying to their retailers about product they are purchasing and likely have in hand very shortly, then you have other issues.

Aside from that, we've said Mr. Chow's argument is baseless because it is. He's got no source and there won't be one until EA issues something that says contrary.

Actually I was referring to this part of your little rant where you hit on being subjective and then just veer off talking objectively for "people". Context not content.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I like the nickname Mr. Chow. I take that as a compliment ;). This has probably been the only thread I have been most active in and I have already made a name for myself and have become infamous around here as "Mr. Chow"...I am so proud of myself :D

Is there a way to figure out if my Kmart will carry Batman Arkham City or not? The closest Kmart to me is the one at Penn Station in NYC, but I've never been there to buy games so not sure if they carry games, or if they will carry this one in particular.

And btw great job on the deal. I wasn't planning on buying Batman Arkham City until it saw a price drop in a few months, but this deal is just too good to pass up. Major props!!

EducAsian, you are an asshole and you make me regret coming into this thread on a daily basis. Shut the hell up already. Mr. Chow is not meant to be a compliment. Nobody likes you.
exaznkid, either use proper grammar and typing skills or refrain from posting until you learn how to use a keyboard like a big boy.

Now, to answer some questions from people who aren't making this thread a shitty place to visit:

ilnadmy, every store SHOULD have it in stock. If your store claims it didn't "come on the truck" they are liars and lazy and never put out the stock. Street dated big releases always arrive to stores well ahead of the sale date so that it is on hand when the game comes out.
fitbabits, Kmart will NOT be carrying the Limited Edition in stores. Regular edition only! I wish they had the LE as well, but sadly you'll have to go elsewhere to get it. For the most part, Kmart won't be carrying any more LE's through the rest of the year outside of a small handful and those will be very limited.

Side note, anybody see the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure starter kit for 360 anywhere? My store only seemed to have it for DS and Wii. Had to hit up Walmart to grab it. Didn't miss out on any coupon or anything since there was no offer, but I still hate buying games at Walmart. Game itself is pretty damn fun if you go in not expecting a traditional Spyro game.
Downside of the game is that while you can beat it and get all achievements with JUST the starter kit, if you really want to get everything in the game, you gotta buy at least one character for each element. Still, pretty fun game. Cool stuff!

[quote name='JoeCamNet']EducAsian, you are an asshole and you make me regret coming into this thread on a daily basis. Shut the hell up already. Mr. Chow is not meant to be a compliment. Nobody likes you.[/QUOTE]
Come on that's a shitty thing to say. I see exactly where you're coming from but at least give some constructive criticism.

I'll attempt it:
EducAsian, you posted multiple times about using $60 in coupons and getting a game for free by doing so. That is great for you but will not be a typical situation for others. Even if it does work that way for every single person that tries, it's not intended to. So really you should stop posting about that.

Edit: And for the Battlefield 3 LE: Yes it's true that in the past these LEs have not at all been what most would consider "limited". We know that. However in this case Josh has said that around 25% will be and the rest will not. Could Josh be mistaken? Yep. Could EA or whoever gave him the info have been wrong or lying? Sure. Is that the most likely case though? I personally don't think so. So since none of us really know for sure besides maybe Josh/Stockboy, let's just stop arguing about it and we'll see how it turns out in a couple weeks.

None of this is important now anyway. The only thing that matters right now is that Batman releases in 17 hours and 29 minutes.

[quote name='Silverspud']Woah, wait a second. What happened to the Professor Layton coupon for this week?[/QUOTE]
There isn't one. Which kind of sucks because depending on reviews I would have bought it even though I no longer have a DS to play it at the moment.

Also I see Amazon oddly has it listed as "Usually ships within 1 to 4 weeks", and walmart online is also out of stock. As is Newegg. Whats up with this game?

Edit again: and Best Buy is Backordered and selling it for $40...

[quote name='ShockandAww']Come on that's a shitty thing to say. I see exactly where you're coming from but at least give some constructive criticism.

I'll attempt it:[/QUOTE]
No, I think the other guy was right on the money calling him out, because you know he's not going to read your comment. I've had him on the ignore list ever since he started posting so frequently about the $60 in coupons thing several days ago and while now luckily I don't have to read his crap, I still can't believe he posts so much that I see multiple "You have ignored this user" messages on the same page. He doesn't sound educated at all, and if he is an Asian, is giving every other Asian in this world a bad name. I live in Irvine and I've never met any Asian half as annoying as he is. Hope he annoys some mod soon and gets banned

But yes, you were right when you said the important thing is Arkham City is out soon! :bouncy:

[quote name='ithebigc']No, I think the other guy was right on the money calling him out, because you know he's not going to read your comment. I've had him on the ignore list ever since he started posting so frequently about the $60 in coupons thing several days ago and while now luckily I don't have to read his crap, I still can't believe he posts so much that I see multiple "You have ignored this user" messages on the same page. He doesn't sound educated at all, and if he is an Asian, is giving every other Asian in this world a bad name. I live in Irvine and I've never met any Asian half as annoying as he is. Hope he annoys some mod soon and gets banned

But yes, you were right when you said the important thing is Arkham City is out soon! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Fair enough I just think it was a little harsh. IMO that type of abuse should be reserved for the worst of them like altanis/gargus.

And yeah I dont know that I can wait for Batman. Will probably buy at Walmart just to be able to play around midnight. Still buying from Kmart also :) but may return that copy to WM later

[quote name='ShockandAww']
And yeah I dont know that I can wait for Batman. Will probably buy at Walmart just to be able to play around midnight. Still buying from Kmart also :) but may return that copy to WM later[/QUOTE]

You *seriously* cant wait another 6-8 hrs to buy it from your retailer of choice? What about the time wasted going to three stores (one to buy from WM, 1 to buy from Kmart, 1 to return to Walmart)? Have we as a society really gotten *that* impatient?

"I weep for the future" - Chez Quis Maitre D'; Ferris Bueller's Day Off

This is a question for Josh. Will there be any deals (gaming coupons and such) on the Uncharted 3 PS3 320 GB bundle???? Shopping around for the best deals to pick up one of these systems!!

[quote name='hostyl1']You *seriously* cant wait another 6-8 hrs to buy it from your retailer of choice? What about the time wasted going to three stores (one to buy from WM, 1 to buy from Kmart, 1 to return to Walmart)? Have we as a society really gotten *that* impatient?
[/QUOTE]

??? He said he wanted to play it at midnight. What's the big deal if he wants to play it 8 hours earlier if he can? It's a bit much to turn that into some statement on society.

[quote name='Blank Earth']My question got lost in the shuffle.

Any news regarding Silent Hill HD collection? Is the date in the OP still accurate?[/QUOTE]

A variety of websites are reporting it has been delayed until next year.

On another note, Professor Layton related, I noticed that Kmart's ad had it street dated for Wednesday instead of Monday, and now all these out of stock issues online...I'm starting to wonder if the lack of Kmart coupon is related to some kind of shipping issue. I feel like this may be a difficult game to track down in the not so distant future.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']
ilnadmy, every store SHOULD have it in stock. If your store claims it didn't "come on the truck" they are liars and lazy and never put out the stock. Street dated big releases always arrive to stores well ahead of the sale date so that it is on hand when the game comes out.![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I swung by my neighborhood Kmart and they said they will be getting it in tomorrow. Excellent. Now my question becomes, I signed up for the SYWR program online yesterday, but obviously I haven't gotten my rewards card since it takes 3-4 weeks to ship. When I go to buy the game tomorrow, will I be able to get the $30 coupon by just giving them my member number or phone number?

[quote name='ilnadmy']Thanks, I swung by my neighborhood Kmart and they said they will be getting it in tomorrow. Excellent. Now my question becomes, I signed up for the SYWR program online yesterday, but obviously I haven't gotten my rewards card since it takes 3-4 weeks to ship. When I go to buy the game tomorrow, will I be able to get the $30 coupon by just giving them my member number or phone number?[/QUOTE]

You can also print it out from the website.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Fair enough I just think it was a little harsh. IMO that type of abuse should be reserved for the worst of them like altanis/gargus.

And yeah I dont know that I can wait for Batman. Will probably buy at Walmart just to be able to play around midnight. Still buying from Kmart also :) but may return that copy to WM later[/QUOTE]

I think the game at Walmart comes with AA bundled together so they would have different upcs. I just saw a commercial advertising it.

[quote name='atc250es']I think the game at Walmart comes with AA bundled together so they would have different upcs. I just saw a commercial advertising it.[/QUOTE]

I think it comes with the 2 different games wrapped together, not a single case with 2 games in it.

KmartGamer's FB page has listed that there will be a deal for Kirby's Return to Dream Land next week (10/24-10/29): $15 Gaming Coupon. I went ahead and added it back to the OP's upcoming deals.

Several people have been asking about this, so it's nice to have confirmation of a deal. :D

Personally I think I'll hold out for some sort of combo deal with both Kirby games and possibly Last Specter (either at Kmart or somewhere else) that provides more savings since BF is just around the corner; if the deal had been for a $20 coupon, however, I probably would have jumped on it. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back