KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
is the catwoman dlc included with new copeis of arkham city?

i was just going to wait for a price drop like i did with arkham asylum, but the $30 credit is too good to pass up. hopefully my kmart has both AC and the new layton game tomorrow, even if the layton deal got dumped :(

[quote name='stopsign']This is a question for Josh. Will there be any deals (gaming coupons and such) on the Uncharted 3 PS3 320 GB bundle???? Shopping around for the best deals to pick up one of these systems!![/QUOTE]

This was posted on Kmartgamer's Facebook:
Will there be any deals (gaming coupons and such) on the Uncharted 3 PS3 320 GB bundle???? Shopping around for the best deals to pick up one of these systems!! Sorry for the multiple postings....gotta plan this out.

KmartGamer We’ll be adding over $35 in value to the bundle that week and near $50 in value the week of 11-6.

Thanks for the tip!! Will it be all gaming coupons for both weeks?

KmartGamer$35 I believe is a free game of some sort and the $50 is a Gaming Coupon

[quote name='Supreme0ne']is the catwoman dlc included with new copeis of arkham city?

i was just going to wait for a price drop like i did with arkham asylum, but the $30 credit is too good to pass up. hopefully my kmart has both AC and the new layton game tomorrow, even if the layton deal got dumped :([/QUOTE]

Yes the Catwoman DLC is included in all NEW copies, no preorder necessary.

I was going to get Batman at Best Buy for the Robin DLC, but I think I can wait.

Robin dlc is $7 (released in about a month) or get $30 credit towards KMart...?

I think I will go with the KMart credit and pick up a 4000 point card for $20 out of pocket and buy the Robin DLC, Nightwing DLC, Character Skins DLC and have some points left over.

[quote name='threlish']Damn I saw where it says usually 2 per customer but why is Batman only 1?[/QUOTE]

Because it's an insane deal. There have been cases of hoarding in some areas and this is all they can do to try to discourage it.

[quote name='LouieT']This was posted on Kmartgamer's Facebook:[/QUOTE]
Ah, a $50 gaming coupon on that bundle is hottt if it's a straight $50 Coupon.

And reading between lines I think that pretty much gives away an upcoming deal. Nice.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']i really wish there was a kmart near me. can anyone pick up a copy for me and and ship to me for sub $35?[/QUOTE]

Lol

11-1 :ps3: 320GB PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle Free game of $35 value; 11-6 week $50 Gaming Coupon

That's a pretty good deal there! Basically the $35 value offset the taxes and $50 to be used later... Now, my question are:
1. Can the game coupons, say from Batman AC, use on the game console?
2. Will there be a list of $35 valued games? What if the game is $60? Do we pay the $25?

The $30 coupons arent usable until next week, right? Some have been usable immediately, which would save me a return trip next week to pick up Red Dead Redemption GOTY with the coupon.

[quote name='Xanctakhe']The $30 coupons arent usable until next week, right? Some have been usable immediately, which would save me a return trip next week to pick up Red Dead Redemption GOTY with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Usable the following Sunday

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']i really wish there was a kmart near me. can anyone pick up a copy for me and and ship to me for sub $35?[/QUOTE]

Sure, for $35 I will drive to the store and buy the game for you and ship it out. I will assume the $35 is just the cost of shipping and my time and that you will also be paying the full price of the game. With paypal fees and tax we are looking at a nice total of $113 USD.

Classic............... Im sure someone would if you paid for the game and they kept the coupon lol

Hm..I already have a PS3, but I'm running out of space so I've been thinking about picking up the Uncharted 3 bundle. $50 coupon and a $35 game is really tempting.

[quote name='TraBuch']Hm..I already have a PS3, but I'm running out of space so I've been thinking about picking up the Uncharted 3 bundle. $50 coupon and a $35 game is really tempting.[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's one or the other if those are even the deals.

Is there another SYWR point special this week? Mom just came back from Kmart and the receipt said bonus points 5000, anyone know why?

[quote name='JCDogg911']Is there another SYWR point special this week? Mom just came back from Kmart and the receipt said bonus points 5000, anyone know why?[/QUOTE]

Did mom bring back cheesey poofs?

[quote name='JCDogg911']Is there another SYWR point special this week? Mom just came back from Kmart and the receipt said bonus points 5000, anyone know why?[/QUOTE]

Did she buy 2 tires? There's a special for 5000 points for 2 tires, and 10000 points for 4 tires.

[quote name='murphyspub']Did she buy 2 tires? There's a special for 5000 points for 2 tires, and 10000 points for 4 tires.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, 5 packs of these?
Kmart-1.000 points on select Depends or Poise products
10/16/2011 - 10/22/2011

[quote name='iwannadie']Did mom bring back cheesey poofs?[/QUOTE]

no cheesy poofs, the baby still has a bag.

[quote name='murphyspub']Did she buy 2 tires? There's a special for 5000 points for 2 tires, and 10000 points for 4 tires.[/QUOTE]

and even though we need them, she just got random things like clothes and halloween candy

My store also had a huge video game markdown. Nearly every game 19.99 or less dropped to 14.99 or 12.99. Spent all day changing prices.

It's a special offer only for moms with children over the age of 30 still living with them.

So you want someone to spend $60 on a game to sell to you for $35 so that they can save $5 on a $30 coupon which requires them to buy another game?

[quote name='indiana jones']so you want someone to spend $60 on a game to sell to you for $35 so that they can save $5 on a $30 coupon which requires them to buy another game?[/quote]

IT BELONGS in a MUSEUM!!!

360 version of batman looked slightly better in those comparison shots. A little bit better texturing and shadows. But very close.

Just odd considering the PS3 version of Arkham Asylum was the better one by far. I was expecing Arkham City to be better on PS3 too.

[quote name='mjoa123']word on the street uncharted 3 $40 coupon.. can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

That would be absolutely unheard of. Let's hope it happens :D

[quote name='mjoa123']word on the street uncharted 3 $40 coupon.. can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

who is the street? does not seem realistic for kmart would do this. if they did id be at kmart at 7am the day it comes out in line

[quote name='newtype06']So who else is lining up tomorrow before 8AM for Batman?[/QUOTE]

I really hope my store isn't out by the time I get there tomorrow in the early afternoon. For Dark Souls, I stayed up all night and got to the store right after 8am. Don't really want to do this tonight due to having to work in the early afternoon and not wanting to have to go on less than 4 hours sleep. Going to bed then getting up to be there at 8 is just not an option for me. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep since I am always up very late. Kmart needs midnight launches!

[quote name='iggypop123']who is the street? does not seem realistic for kmart would do this. if they did id be at kmart at 7am the day it comes out in line[/QUOTE]

Please don't encourage this nonsense. This is why the children shouldn't be allowed in this thread.

[quote name='newtype06']So who else is lining up tomorrow before 8AM for Batman?[/QUOTE]

I would but my store is a ghosttown and usually everyone is shocked when I even mention the deals I hear on here so I can wait till I wake up

[quote name='confoosious']Seriously? You guys even have to ask? He's just making it up.[/QUOTE]

Why the cynicism? He could be telling the truth..... ;)

I have a $1.xx reward balance on my SYWR card -- can I apply it to BAC purchase or will that cause problems with the coupon printing out?

batman deal is now front page at slickdeals. better get there fast if you want it. it shows how good of a deal it is but shows you need to be fast if you want it.

[quote name='iggypop123']batman deal is now front page at slickdeals. better get there fast if you want it. it shows how good of a deal it is but shows you need to be fast if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Better get there fast? I can go to my Kmart on Saturday and I bet I will be able to find plenty of copies.

Just like the battlefield 3 limited edition. I will go to Kmart in December after I beat skyrim and all the copies of bf3 I find will be limited edition. :booty:

[quote name='JaTaN']I have a $1.xx reward balance on my SYWR card -- can I apply it to BAC purchase or will that cause problems with the coupon printing out?[/QUOTE]

Using SYWR points will not give you any problems. Your coupon will print either way.

However, if you were using a coupon as well, you'd want to use the coupon first before asking them to apply your points.

[quote name='Killbomb']I really hope my store isn't out by the time I get there tomorrow in the early afternoon. For Dark Souls, I stayed up all night and got to the store right after 8am. Don't really want to do this tonight due to having to work in the early afternoon and not wanting to have to go on less than 4 hours sleep. Going to bed then getting up to be there at 8 is just not an option for me. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep since I am always up very late. Kmart needs midnight launches![/QUOTE]

word they do...my shift tonight is over at 8AM, so hopefully I can get out of here early. Ive never seen a line at my KMart other than black friday. I doubt ill get to play it much tomorrow, I've been up working since 7am yesterday.

Not sure if it was just my store, but I went to pick up Batman for the 360 and after the lady scanned my game i gave her my rewards card number and she said the SYWR system is down and would be down until about 2:00p Tuesday afternoon. Had to pay the full $60 for it (couldn't use my $20 coupon from Gears of War 3) and gotta come back tuesday night and return and rebuy the game to get the coupons. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up just incase it is a company wide thing.

[quote name='mdvayne1982']Not sure if it was just my store, but I went to pick up Batman for the 360 and after the lady scanned my game i gave her my rewards card number and she said the SYWR system is down and would be down until about 2:00p Tuesday afternoon. Had to pay the full $60 for it (couldn't use my $20 coupon from Gears of War 3) and gotta come back tuesday night and return and rebuy the game to get the coupons. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up just incase it is a company wide thing.[/QUOTE]

That seems like a long time for a system like that to be down for. It will make for a fun morning tomorrow for myself and probably a lot of others...especially those experiencing Kmart for the first time with all of these deals...

Lets hope it isnt company wide...

[quote name='mdvayne1982']Not sure if it was just my store, but I went to pick up Batman for the 360 and after the lady scanned my game i gave her my rewards card number and she said the SYWR system is down and would be down until about 2:00p Tuesday afternoon. Had to pay the full $60 for it (couldn't use my $20 coupon from Gears of War 3) and gotta come back tuesday night and return and rebuy the game to get the coupons. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up just incase it is a company wide thing.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's convenient. I was going to go tomorrow morning before work, but I guess I'll wait until after work at 4. Thanks for the heads up.

I also noticed that the SYWR site is down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back