KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic Fail store 3322.

Employee said at first they weren't getting the game as they don't get all game releases.
I needed to switch out a $20 PSN card and they didn't have any of those anywhere either so he says come back in 4 hours and they may have some then.

I finally get him to admit he has know idea what he's talking about regarding the game availability so I guess I have to try back later. What a complete waste of time. Just about had it with this store.

Picked up Batman AC on Mableton Parkway. Appeared to be the first one sold today. At least 15 copies each for 360 and PS3. Sales rep was aware of coupons and very helpful.

Hoping for a great Black Friday Sale on either Dark Souls, Rage, Assassins Creed, or Gears to use this 30 dollar coupon on

[quote name='LordVila']So close to having a good Kmart experience but KMart lived up to my expectations. Went into the Kmart near the Nashville Airport and I saw BAC sitting in a box. Went to use my SYWR card and they said the system is down until 2pm. Two times in a row that system has been down. Now I'm having to waste time and gas driving to another location.[/QUOTE]

Went to a second location and was told their SYWR system is down to and it will be back up around 2pm. Guess this must be a Nashville area problem.

[quote name='dansoccerball']ratchet and clank coupon did not print out :/[/QUOTE]

Same here. Batman coupons printed fine, but Ratchet coupon didn't print out at the Bloomingdale store. Emailing you the receipt now, Josh.

Finally got my 2nd good experience at K Mart store #3136. If I could always go when Joshua was working int he electronics department, I would. I need to figure out dude's schedule. He's a gamer, always talking about next week's releases and knows about the c oupons before it spits out.

Really happy I snagged Arkham City for $40 with a $30 coupon

Got to the KMart at exactly 8AM when they opened. I waited about a half an hour because they were doing some sort of meeting. There was me and one other guy waiting for it. Coupon printed out with no problem. They had about 25 copies according to the sales rep.

Arrived the store around 9:20am and saw the games were already on the shelf for first time ever!!!

The electronics lady already knew I was there for BAC. She said there were a lot of people for the game this morning. Got both coupons printed without problem. Too bad they did not receive any Collector's Edition and I felt sorry that they put a pregnant lady to handle for the inventory in the electronic department.

Anyway, thanks for Josh and his crew for the great works!!! This is probably the deal of the year!

ps. does anyone know where we can purchase the BAC t-shirt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Success here both coupons printed. I had a hard time choosing 360 or ps3 I decided on 360. What a deal. I predict people will be able to get it today Wed and Thursday are another story if there restocking takes time.

Got my copy from the kmart here in Chicago (ashland). I had a bit of a problem with the register printing out the coupons after i used my $20 coupon from dark souls but after about 30 mins of them trying to figure out why it wouldn't print they tried it again and it printed out. I believe it may have been due to them not scanning the coupon after hitting total? I'm happy either way.

LOTR for $20 bucks using both coupons plus it may have it own $20 coupon is a nice deal.

Arrived at my closest store at 8 am when they opened and beat the electronics guy back to the department. I have been riding the coupon train for awhile so he knew what I was there for. LOL He went directly to the back and pulled the box of games. Store #9623 got six copies of each version in stock. Both coupons printed fine and of course I used a previous $20 coupon without problems. I made an impulse purchase of Resonance of Fate for the 360 and was rewarded with a pleasant surprise!!!! He told me as he was ringing it up that he had just marked it down along with other games to $14.99 and I was expecting $19.99. Therefore, I got an additional $5 savings on today's purchase. :applause:

THANKS JOSH!!!!! I will keep purchasing from Kmart as long as the titles are in stock.

I would like to know if there are any Skylander deals planned. The more I see it, the kid in me is crying out to play... lol. I can always say it is for the kids right?

about 9:00a.m. at my store, lady remembered me and even what system I have (she saw me and said "batman for xbox?") -- the coupon printed fine. We had a little trouble figuring out how to use my SYWR points to help pay for it, but it ultimately worked. So with a 20-dollar NBA coupon and my SYWR points, I paid $1.11 for BAC.

Another great experience at my store. Games were out and a lady was at the counter. Got Batman before work, I was worried I would get hassle, but it worked out very well!

Kmart seems to have really started turning things around lately. We don't see as many negative experiences posted here. Proof that if you just send a brief note to the email in the first post they do get results.

Just got back from picking up my copy. Had no problems getting the coupons. My store didn't look like they had very many copies though. The cashier also didn't know anything about the coupons because he was shocked when he saw it print out

Another great Kmart experience. Used my 20 coupon from Dark Souls and the bonus points from that purchase to get Batman for 36. Coupons printed fine. The same employee is there each time and now he knows me and what I'm there for. Games are never out yet on release morning but he's always quick to fetch it for me. My toddler even picked out 2 DVDs for herself and they rang up cheaper than expected.

It's great to be a Kmart gamer!

[quote name='wantedman728']Did anyone watsoever get a collectors edition or saw one at kmart??? Think my kmarts stingy employees hiding went first thing in the morning[/QUOTE]

Josh had said the only CEs they were getting for the rest of the year were Forza and Call of Duty (and maybe Bioware's Star Wars PC MMORPG).

I just got back from my local store (in Valencia, CA) getting both Batman and Ratchet. Coupons printed fine for Batman, but Ratchet didn't print the coupon ($20). Anyone having the same issue? Otherwise, it was a good experience overall, and I guess I will just shoot an email to KmartGamerHelpMe.

[quote name='wantedman728']Did anyone watsoever get a collectors edition or saw one at kmart??? Think my kmarts stingy employees hiding went first thing in the morning[/QUOTE]

From the OP:

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']
The only collector's editions Kmart will carry for the rest of the year are Forza 4 and Call of Duty (okay, maybe Star Wars Old Republic PC too).[/QUOTE]

So no Batman collector's editions were stocked at any stores.

[quote name='jer7583']360 version of batman looked slightly better in those comparison shots. A little bit better texturing and shadows. But very close.

Just odd considering the PS3 version of Arkham Asylum was the better one by far. I was expecing Arkham City to be better on PS3 too.[/QUOTE]
Well, to be fair, they still haven't posted their full analysis.

Just got back from closest Kmart (Lake Mary, FL). I called this morning to make sure they had stock, they had 6 xbox copies and put one aside for me. Registering for rewards program was quick and easy. The coupons printed out automatically when I bought the game. The clerk had no idea about them beforehand. I haven't gone to Kmart in a while, but now that I know its so easy I'll definitely take advantage of their game sales more often.

I have no use for the LotR coupon. I don't know if it is transferable, but if it is someone can have mine.

Just got my BAC , took 10 mins to get it out of the stock room coupons printed fine but he had no idea about the shirts. Asked me why I was there so early...and told me I should never worry about this particular store running out of copies, I'm guessing hes never heard of slickhoarders And to my suprise he was like you got 2000 points!!!.. and then proceeded to inform me it was like $2, both had a good laugh out of it.

Picked up Batman and coupons. Even though there was also an advertisement next to the game that indicated we'd be getting t-shirts - the guy didn't bring it up at all when he was ringing me up. So I asked him about it and he said he hadn't seen them come in.

Anyone from k-mart have any idea what's up with the t-shirts?

[quote name='tmille69']will kmart be getting a decent amount of Skyward Sword-Gold Wii Remote Bundles?? :)[/QUOTE]

Only if you live in a universe where 0 is a decent number :lol:

Stock Boy confirmed that K-Mart will not be carrying this.

Almost perfect at store 3219. Used my coupons from Rage and NBA 2k12 but the lady tried to tell me I can't use 2 coupons. So I pointed at the huge letters saying GAMING COUPONS CAN BE COMBINED WITH OTHER GAMING COUPONS. Then she scanned them both, used my $9.93 in SYWR points, and got Batman and both coupons for $10.76. I call this morning a success.

[quote name='Dysheekie']Picked up Batman and coupons. Even though there was also an advertisement next to the game that indicated we'd be getting t-shirts - the guy didn't bring it up at all when he was ringing me up. So I asked him about it and he said he hadn't seen them come in.

Anyone from k-mart have any idea what's up with the t-shirts?[/QUOTE]
No go on the Tshirts, we added the $10 coup for LotR's to help instead. Would have preferred the Tshirts definitely.

Looks like there's a problem with the Ratchet coupon. Looking at some of the posts this morning at least three or four said it didn't print out. Hmm.....good to know everything's going well with the Batman deal, though. I'll be picking that up after work.

[quote name='wantedman728']Can someone please verify this!!!!! lol :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Confirmed. CE's are no longer being approved except in very rare circumstances. Pending approval to roll out the online coupon program, they will primarily merchandised there.

Hey josh, anyway you can fix the ratchet coupon in the next 2 hours? going to my local store later but its gonna be lame if i gotta do extra stuff for my coupon

Anything for Pokemon Rumble Blast yet? My kids have been waiting for 10/24 since they day they announced it was coming to the 3DS (also the only reason we bought 3DS)

[quote name='Dysheekie']Anyone from k-mart have any idea what's up with the t-shirts?[/QUOTE]

The t-shirts were canceled due to Warner Bros not being able to provide them in a timely manner.

This has been known for a while and it's amazing how many people found out about the t-shirt when that was first announced but then somehow managed to avoid this thread in the last week or two when it was changed.

[quote name='kangchousa']I just got back from my local store (in Valencia, CA) getting both Batman and Ratchet. Coupons printed fine for Batman, but Ratchet didn't print the coupon ($20). Anyone having the same issue? Otherwise, it was a good experience overall, and I guess I will just shoot an email to KmartGamerHelpMe.[/QUOTE]
Coupon code looks good on our end, emailing someone just to triple check.

Also just picked up Batman and Ratchet, $30 Batman coupon printed out fine but got nothing for Ratchet. Hopefully Josh will comment on here soon!

EDIT: Whoops looks like you just did!

[quote name='Yuckmouth']Anything for Pokemon Rumble Blast yet? My kids have been waiting for 10/24 since they day they announced it was coming to the 3DS (also the only reason we bought 3DS)[/QUOTE]
$10 coupon for Poke

I went to Kmart at 8am on my way to work and, much to my surprise, Batman was already in the showcase. I couldn't believe it, haha. This is the same store that had ZERO of the 10/4 releases when I showed up after work that day. Of course, as usual, I couldn't find an employee anywhere... but once I finally did, he knew which game I wanted ("I assume you're picking up the new Batman? Which system?"), and he knew about the $30 coupon. He also said he expects to sell a lot of them today, so I'm glad I went before work. I just wanted to make sure I got one before they sold out. It was quick and easy though.

Thanks for the info on the t-shirts. I haven't looked at this thread at all for weeks - I only knew about the t-shirt because it was advertised at the store itself. I'm fine with the coupons anyway.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Only if you live in a universe where 0 is a decent number :lol:

Stock Boy confirmed that K-Mart will not be carrying this.[/QUOTE]
News: Looks like this will be able to happen. It will be in the ad and featured now. Looks like Nintendo was able to make enough.

[quote name='H3xum']Hoping for a great Black Friday Sale on either Dark Souls, Rage, Assassins Creed, or Gears to use this 30 dollar coupon on[/QUOTE]
3 of the 4, I'll let you guess :)

[quote name='metrostar']does anyone know where we can purchase the BAC t-shirt?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No go on the Tshirts, we added the $10 coup for LotR's to help instead. Would have preferred the Tshirts definitely.[/QUOTE]
Can you hook up those of us who are still interested in acquiring the t-shirt?

Argh, fail at store 3595. I was up randomly early today, so I figured I'd try to get in on the Batman deal bright and early. Of course, they don't get their shipment in. The lady seemed aware of what I was talking about, so I wasn't super annoyed like I was in past bad experiences. I was too miffed to ask when the shipment would be in though.

Does anyone know if shipments come during the day? Or is this a wait-til-tomorrow thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back