KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mjoa123']shut up its none of ur business im trying to get the best deal i can dont make fun of me. i actually got 7 pms already so ha to u[/QUOTE]

And just how many of them offered you $10 for a $10 coupon?

Seriously... we need to know... because we need to get those people to a hospital, as they are apparently lacking a BRAIN. :roll:

[quote name='chriscolbert']Only if you live in a universe where 0 is a decent number :lol:

Stock Boy confirmed that K-Mart will not be carrying this.[/QUOTE]

-Thanks for the Heads up!, too bad, i thought they would, I still see Goldeneye Bundles still sitting around!, Hell, Even Red Steel 2!, Oh well, Looks like Gamestop is the last viable option... ;)

Just Went To The K-mart In Pittsburgh & Got The 2nd To Last Copy Of Arkham City For The Ps3 The Coupons Printed Perfectly, Saw Some Copies For The Xbox 360 & Saw A Few Copies Of R&C: A4O

Stopped by the Peru, IL K-Mart at around 1PM and picked up my copy and coupon with absolutely no problems. Well, unless you count the glass sliding door of the games coming off the tracks a problem lol.

[quote name='tmille69']-Thanks for the Heads up!, too bad, i thought they would, I still see Goldeneye Bundles still sitting around!, Hell, Even Red Steel 2!, Oh well, Looks like Gamestop is the last viable option... ;)[/QUOTE]

Wait... so no MGS Collections at Kmart? Wow... :whistle2:s

Why doesn't anyone update the price drop section of this board? I saw Mass Effect 2 for PS3 for $20, same with Vanquish.

NFS Shift 2 was $30... as was Hunted.

Went to the Kmart in Kentlands, MD with a friend. He got it for 360 and I got it for PS3. Coupons printed out fine for both of us. Had a decent amount of PS3 copies but only 1 or 2 360 copies left. Also had printouts of the blog post at the counter to let people know about the deal.

Wondering what I should get with this coupon though. I was thinking NFS Hot Pursuit but this store didn't have any. Could maybe get Shift 1 or 2. Anyone know how much War for Cybertron is, and can the coupons work online or in-store only?

[quote name='mjoa123']shut up its none of ur business im trying to get the best deal i can dont make fun of me. i actually got 7 pms already so ha to u[/QUOTE]

Dude, don't be a twat. Just give it away. It was a freebie for you, and if someone is really excited about the game, let them have it.

This is CAG, not slickdeals. I had a CAG give me a rock band code years ago-now if I have any promo that I don't plan on using, I try to make it available to fellow CAGs for their benefit.

Went and got AC today no problem. I want R&C:A4O as well but I'll wait for it to drop cause I don't see myself playing it for a while with AC, U3, Skyrim, etc. all coming out. Coupons printed just fine. If Josh says it's ok, I'll gladly mail my LotR coupon to somebody if they want it. Just PM me and I'll send it to first person who sends their address (and once Josh says there's no problem with giving them away).

I too will give my lotr coupon to someone. Just pm me, and as soon as its ok'd I'll put in the mail.
Coupons taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indiana Jones']If LOTR has good reviews, I'll get it since it has a co-op campaign, but I don't know if I want it for full price. $50 isn't that much better than $60 if not it's a top of the line game.[/QUOTE]
Anyone remember the LotR games for the PS2? Those were pretty fun.

Glad I stuck with my instincts on this one and went with kmart and not walmart. Around noon they were just putting out stock with a huge cart and didnt know if they got any copies of the dual pack or not.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer'] It didn't print out at the store, but my digital receipt that I got via email has the $30 voucher. Do I just print this out and use it the next time I purchase a game, or do I have to do anything special?[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

Also, the LotR coupon DID print out at the store, but the guy didn't know a thing about the $30 gaming voucher. It also printed out a Dish Network advert that was in my digital receipt as well. The digital one shows the $30 voucher, the LotR coupon, and the Dish Network thing. At the store only the LotR thing and the Dish Network thing printed out.

Any cause for concern, or open Batman up and play that game?

[quote name='berzirk']I just gave mine away to a CAG. I'm apparently the only person on the planet that absolutely hated the LOTR movies. Literally tried to watch the first one 3 times but fell asleep each time. Tried to watch #2, fell asleep. Tried to watch #3, but I decided to get up and do something else.

The Clerks 2 scene pretty much summarized the movies for me. Even if the game is going to be great, I'm so disinterested in the topic that I can't imagine a scenario where I'd get any real enjoyment out of it.

As long as Kmart doesn't discourage it, pass it on to a CAG. Promote community.[/QUOTE]

I'm not the first to reply, but you are definitely not alone. I couldn't stand to finish the first movie, the 2nd is one of only two movies I have watched in my life that I literally fell asleep watching. I haven't even tried the third, and was later told "they would be better if you read the book first". Tried that too, fell asleep. Guess it just isn't my thing.

Obviously, I won't be using that $10 coupon. If it is confirmed to work I could possibly be persuaded to give mine away as well.

[quote name='mjoa123']Wait... so no MGS Collections at Kmart? Wow... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

After digging back about 8 pages in the thread, it looks like that response was to the Skyward Sword/WiiMotion Plus bundle. I have an email into one of the guys about stock of MGS Collections in my area, I'll post if I get more info. But since MGS Collection is mentioned in the OP, i'm pretty sure Kmart will get at least a few copies.

Now if you are refering to the MGS collectors edition, I don't know about that.

[quote name='Supreme0ne']picked up batman at my local kmart and everything went smooth. sadly they didnt have layton :([/QUOTE]
^ Use this for your signature.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Anyone?

Also, the LotR coupon DID print out at the store, but the guy didn't know a thing about the $30 gaming voucher. It also printed out a Dish Network advert that was in my digital receipt as well. The digital one shows the $30 voucher, the LotR coupon, and the Dish Network thing. At the store only the LotR thing and the Dish Network thing printed out.

Any cause for concern, or open Batman up and play that game?[/QUOTE]

There is a slight cause for concern. This happened the first time I ever did a KMART deal, and when I went back to use my digital coupon, it showed that it had already been redeemed. I emailed Josh, and he helped me out, but I have to wonder if an employee didn't just pocket the hard copy and use it.

That was the only time I've ever had the receipt coupon NOT print. I've always received the digital coupon as well.

The fact that the LOTR coupon AND the DISH coupon printed out sounds fishy, though. If the LOTR coupon printed... there is absolutely no reason that the $30 coupon shouldn't have printed too.

I'd email Josh and give him a heads up. Perhaps he can issue you a new coupon, nullifying the bar code on the digital coupon you have now?

[quote name='NoMeDigas']There is a slight cause for concern. This happened the first time I ever did a KMART deal, and when I went back to use my digital coupon, it showed that it had already been redeemed. I emailed Josh, and he helped me out, but I have to wonder if an employee didn't just pocket the hard copy and use it.

That was the only time I've ever had the receipt coupon NOT print. I've always received the digital coupon as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's sort of my concern as well. I thought I saw everything come out of the cash register, but I could have missed something. Should I be emailing Josh right now, just returning the unopened copy to the store and re-buying it (not prefered, but KMart isn't very far away from me and I could make the drive if I have to), or do something else? Once again, I just want to know what I should do before opening the game and having no shot at the $30 coupon.

Thanks for the help.

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs'] I haven't even tried the third, and was later told "they would be better if you read the book first". Tried that too, fell asleep. Guess it just isn't my thing.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. IMO, the books are just awful. Slow, plodding... boooooooooring. Tolkien pretty much overly describes every drop of dew on each leaf on every tree. Blah.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Yeah, that's sort of my concern as well. I thought I saw everything come out of the cash register, but I could have missed something. Should I be emailing Josh right now, just returning the unopened copy to the store and re-buying it (not prefered, but KMart isn't very far away from me and I could make the drive if I have to), or do something else? Once again, I just want to know what I should do before opening the game and having no shot at the $30 coupon.

Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

I'd email Josh. You have the digital coupon... if you email him now, he'll have it on record that this was a concern from day one. He can give you the best advice.

Hmmm well guess I'm one of the few that is excited for War for the North. I'm a big fan of Snowblind's previous games (Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and Champions of Norrath) so I'll be picking that up too. If anyone is willing to part ways with their LOTR coupon, pm me as well.

Walked in to my local Kmart at around 10AM today when I got to the electronics department there was an employee helping someone get a game out of the display (he too was picking up Batman) I asked him to grab me a copy as well. In total I saw about 7-8 copies of Batman:AC for both PS3/360 and 4 copies of Ratchet & Clank All 4 One. I used my ICO/SotC $15 coupon on Batman, both the $30 and $10 LotR coupons printed out fine, I was in and out in five minutes! Good Work Kmart!!

Wow, in retrospect I may not have come out ahead going with K-Mart instead of Newgg (their $47.99 preorders) because of my state's horrible sales tax, even if I take the $50 from Ratchet & Clank (eventually) and Batman and put it all toward Uncharted 3. All I get is the ability to play Batman and Uncharted on release.

uh... you cant stack the LOTR coupons can you? it does say "Limit 1" of course - but I'm just curious anyway. to all those people giving out their coupons.

Prob. won't be using my LOTR coupon if anyone wants it. Just hit me up. (You could always be extra awesome and trade me something for it too).

[quote name='nnthomas']uh... you cant stack the LOTR coupons can you? it does say "Limit 1" of course - but I'm just curious anyway. to all those people giving out their coupons.[/QUOTE]

No, you can't stack the same coupon. The LOTR coupon and the $30 coupon from Batman, you can stack.

Batman's coupons came out fine. Though 2 copies of Ratchet and Clank printed out none. Separate purchases too.

Anyone else have this issue? Parkway Center Mall, Pittsburgh, PA.

[quote name='tmille69']-Thanks for the Heads up!, too bad, i thought they would, I still see Goldeneye Bundles still sitting around!, Hell, Even Red Steel 2!, Oh well, Looks like Gamestop is the last viable option... ;)[/QUOTE]

Josh commented after I made that post that K-Mart WILL INDEED have the Zelda bundle due to Nintendo making them more available and not just a pre-order bonus. He said it would be in the weekly ad and everything.

[quote name='falcinator']Batman's coupons came out fine. Though 2 copies of Ratchet and Clank printed out none. Separate purchases too.

Anyone else have this issue? Parkway Center Mall, Pittsburgh, PA.[/QUOTE]

Having kept up with this thread all day, I can say with confidence that everyone else has had that issue. Just email Josh and I'm sure he'll take care of it.

Batman:AC sold out (both versions) at Astor Place (770 Broadway) Kmart in New York City. Had cashier try to locate a copy at Penn Station, sold out as well.

sucks how a big release title that is being promoted heavily is sold out on release day. Struck out on dead island during release too. Cant seem to buy any title (regardless if it is a big or small title) lately due to stock issues.

I got 2 $20 coupons when I bought 2 copies of GOW3. I was wondering can they both be used towards one game or is it only one coupon per game purchase?

[quote name='sjea0124']I got 2 $20 coupons when I bought 2 copies of GOW3. I was wondering can they both be used towards one game or is it only one coupon per game purchase?[/QUOTE]

Only one of the same coupon can be used on the same transaction, so you're out of luck. Coupons can stack if they are different, as I used my NBA 2K12 and Rage coupons together this morning.

I'm sure it's been answered before, but does Kmart usually restock these games before the end of the week? I'm just wondering if I have any shot at all of finding this before the $30 promotion ends.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']I'd email Josh. You have the digital coupon... if you email him now, he'll have it on record that this was a concern from day one. He can give you the best advice.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I email Josh. I still don't want to open up the game until I hear from him though, which sucks because I spent most of the day busting my butt on a paper so that I could play the game tonight.

I guess a few more hours won't hurt...

Picked up Arkham City without any problems at all. Called this morning to reserve one, just in case, but my store had plenty of stock when I showed up. Good marketing with that Lord of the Rings coupon. I was totally unaware of the game, and didn't really have plans to pick it up, but after checking some gameplay videos, now I got the coupon, plus another $20 on top of it, I'm thinking, why the heck not.

I just wanted to talk about the sywr issues (being down). my kmart's sywr system was down, but apparently only at the electronics register. they sent me down to the front since theirs was still up (they also knew about the coupons, since thats pretty much the only time i'm in the electronics section... cept for when i just need to use coupons, but even then i need the system) and it worked fine. maybe it'll be the case for others but obv. ymmv on only electronics being down

Great experience at my Kmart today jacksonville , FL , Store #4848. We now have a new employee who's around my age an even told me about the 30$ coupon before i bought BAC. Keep up the great work Josh.

Batman coupons didn't print for me (maybe because I used my SYWR points toward the purchase?), but I checked my e-mail and got the coupons with my digital receipt. How do I use the digital coupon? Just print the digital receipt from my e-mail and bring it in?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I am a bit confused about the op about the uc3 ps3 bundle..does it mean a $50 gaming coupon with purchase or $35 value game?[/QUOTE]
A $35 value game 11/1 - 11/5. A $50 gaming coupon 11/6 - 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back