KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSUHitman']As long as your redeem/download the online pass (called Cerberus Network) then you get a 10-15 minute motion comic from Dark Horse that explains the story of ME 1 and lets you make the 5 biggest decisions in that game. It starts right after the opening scene.

The only thing you miss out on are some side quests that take place involving characters from ME 1 (I have played and beaten both versions.) It's not a perfect solution, but with MS having an ironclad agreement keeping ME 1 exclusive to 360, PC (unlike 3rd party Japanese games like Eternal Sonata, Star Ocean 4, and Ninja Gaiden 2) then it's the best you're going to get on PS3. Remember Mass Effect was supposed to be a Microsoft exclusive series before EA bought Bioware/Pandemic.

If you do end up getting ME 2, come on by the ME threads in the 360 forum. We're more active there than the PS3 section is and there's a group of players that can help you with anything involving the game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was worried because some say don't play ME2 without ME1, and other say it's okay because of the exclusive comic thing on the PS3. I just hope it really does a good job of catching me up on what happened in ME1 and all of that.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']I also really want an idea of the couponage coming for coming games, Battlefield 3 and Uncharted. Getting MW3 and Skyrim for my birthday![/QUOTE]

They'll post on Friday the deals for Uncharted 3 & BF3.

I don't think I'm going to get LOTRWitN, instead opting to use my BAC $30 coupon on Skyrim when it comes out. So can I give this thing to somebody else? Will they need to have my SYWR card or phone number at the register?

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I don't think I'm going to get LOTRWitN, instead opting to use my BAC $30 coupon on Skyrim when it comes out. So can I give this thing to somebody else? Will they need to have my SYWR card or phone number at the register?[/QUOTE]

The coupons aren't attached to your account, so yes you can give it to anyone and no you don't have to give them your info.

It has been a while since i shopped at K so please excuse this semi-stupid question:

IIRC the coupon has a date range on it ...When is the soonest/latest you can use the $30 coupon?

[quote name='sgr76']It has been a while since i shopped at K so please excuse this semi-stupid question:

IIRC the coupon has a date range on it ...When is the soonest/latest you can use the $30 coupon?[/QUOTE]

This one is valid Oct. 23 - Dec. 3. The coupons are generally valid the Sunday after the deal, and then for 45 days.

[quote name='spedmunki']I've read that Kmart is bringing back clearance for all those games that are 19.99. Is this true? Can anyone from Kmart confirm that there are more price drops?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did the markdowns for my store on monday. I would think it would be nationwide. Almost every 19.99 game dropped to 14.99 or 12.99.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']This one is valid Oct. 23 - Dec. 3. The coupons are generally valid the Sunday after the deal, and then for 42 days.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, if ever so slightly.

[quote name='MikeE021286']Got myself on the "coupon train" with the Batman AC purchase.

Looking forward to the rest of the year, what are everyone's expections for coupon amounts on the following games:

- Uncharted 3
- Modern Warfare 3
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Mario Kart 7

*I'm guessing $20 on the PS3/360 games (maybe $15 on MGS) and $10 on the 3DS games

I'm just trying to plan out where I should focus on buying these games from[/QUOTE]Based on past deals, I would expect a $15 coupon on the 3DS games (Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D both had $15 coupons), and I'm hoping for a "$25 coupon" or "$20 coupon w/ free $20 PSN card" deal for Uncharted 3.

Actually, now that I've typed that, the latter deal sounds more fitting for U3...

Anyone want my LOTR coupon? No way I'm going to use it. Keep in mind its only good 11/1-11/5. PM if interested.

Edit: it has been claimed

No Tropico 4 deal? Damn! You finally ended my chain of buying games whilst receiving coupons!

No matter, you deserve it for kicking so much ass in the retail game market.

If you'd have asked me a year ago if I would be buying games from K-Mart, I'd have laughed.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Curse you Kmart for having too good a deal on Arkham City that I had to get it even though I don't have time to play it[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!

I have no idea when I'll open it. I still have barely played Gears 3 and Deus Ex, and haven't even opened Rage either. And that's just from the last month or two. There are countless more that await completion one day.

Was able to get Arkham City with no issues yesterday, guess I missed out on the tshirt though. :whistle2:/

And yes, I too caved on getting it now for $30 instead of waiting, so good job Josh.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Was able to get Arkham City with no issues yesterday, guess I missed out on the tshirt though. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Seriously guys... all of you whining about not getting the shirt, PAY ATTENTION!

As Josh mentioned, the T-shirt deal fell through on Warner Bros. end, which is why we got the LOTR coupon as a substitute.

It's been mentioned about a billion times already.

Pretend I'm Logan 5 at the end of Logan's Run:

THERE. IS. NO. BATMAN. SHIRT.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Pretend I'm Logan 5 at the end of Logan's Run:
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I think that'll be lost on a lot of posters here, but A+ on the reference from me.

Got the game and coupon with no problems. Can't wait for BF3, Batman is not distracting me enough.

[quote name='natiev']Unfortunately I think that'll be lost on a lot of posters here, but A+ on the reference from me. [/QUOTE]

If I can just convince ONE person that Carousel is a lie, then all is well. ;)

I have a general returns questions.

I bought Rage (360) Dark Souls (PS3) and NBA 2k12 (360) all in one transaction two weeks ago. I used two $20 coupons and got three $20 coupons back.

I decided I would rather have NBA 2k12 on PS3 instead of 360; mostly due to my friends that play sports games do so on the PS3 where as shooters I play with a different group on 360..

Regardless I was wondering how difficult it would be to do a "Swap" without voiding any of the coupons I received or having to pay Kmart money out of my pocket because I'm afraid they'll deappreciated the value of NBA 2k12 (360) due to paying with coupons.

I think if common sense prevailed they'd allow me to do so.

I guesss my questions is this:

If I do the exchange will either of the below happen:

1) My $20 NBA 2k12 coupon will become void
2) I will have to pay the difference of $40 / by 3 games ($13.33) because I used $40 worth of coupons
3) my head will explode trying to explain this to Kmart customer service

Thanks for the advice

[quote name='BillytheKid3000']Any word on what's happening with the Ratchet & Clank coupon?[/QUOTE]
Yep, we added a UPC yesterday that should have cleared any issues. The registers were all uploaded a new code this morning and it should be active. Worst case, if you did or do not receive your coupon we will provide a gift card for you in place of it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, we added a UPC yesterday that should have cleared any issues. The registers were all uploaded a new code this morning and it should be active. Worst case, if you did or do not receive your coupon we will provide a gift card for you in place of it.[/QUOTE]

I *thought* about buying R&C. Can I get a giftcard? :)

Are you thankful that the issue was with r&c and not batman?

[quote name='spedmunki']I've read that Kmart is bringing back clearance for all those games that are 19.99. Is this true? Can anyone from Kmart confirm that there are more price drops?[/QUOTE]
There are new drops in the system and progressions of current drops this week, they take up to 7 days to become active. I will be posting them again by the end of the week.

[quote name='confoosious']I *thought* about buying R&C. Can I get a giftcard? :)

Are you thankful that the issue was with r&c and not batman?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I could have handled the disaster that would have been Batman if the coupons didn't print to be quite honest. LA Noire almost broke me and that was set up well for the most part.

[quote name='gepet0']Great stuff. I can't wait for battlefeild 3 I have to take a closer look at lotr.

On another note I nominate this deal as new release of a hot title deal of the year. IMO it will be hard press to find a deal this sweet on a hot new release.[/QUOTE]
LA Noire and Batman AC will be tough to beat IMO.

Got ratchet and clank today. Coupon printed fine.

Also would like to thank you Josh for the Kirby coupon. Was going to wait til it was cheaper but now I don't have to. :)

[quote name='b70x7n']Josh- Any word if The Rock will be included with the copies of WWE '12 that you guys are getting?[/QUOTE]
We definitely have the Rock

[quote name='ComTruise']Lucky you! So I guess they're sold out. Looks like I'm crap out of luck this week. The only other Kmart that has stock is a 40 minute drive from my place, but I don't feel like going that far.[/QUOTE]

I filled out one of those receipt surveys, mainly to thank the electronics department guy who was really knowledgeable about gamer coupons and took the time to help me out when nothing printed out.

I don't know how much it will help, but I did point out that the Seattle K-Mart on Aurora barely stocks any new release games that are advertised and come with gamer coupons and how they sell out before the end of the first day. They should not have been carrying less than 10 copies of Arkham City per console. I understand this store doesn't move video games that well, but the big gamer coupon new release titles do sell fast.

They also only had three copies of Ratchet & Clank.

Are the Playstation 3 deals posted on the front page the deals you were talking about a few months ago, or is there something else during black friday you are thinking about as well?

OK guys so i have a couple of questions....

back story: i preordered Batman: AC from walmart and got AA and AC. i just sold AC to some guy on craigslist for $50. with the $50 i chipped in a lil more and bought Batman: AC again but from KMart this time to get the $30 coupon and shirt.

Now here are the questions...

1. If I were to sell AC again for $50-60, could I go back to KMart and buy another Batman: AC and get ANOTHER $30 coupon? i had to sign up for a kmart rewards card but theres nothing on the receipt that says something like "1 special offer per member" or anything like that.

2. Instead of trying to sell AC again, can i return the game and get my money back BUT keep the $30 coupon that came with it?

Help me out CAG'ers :)

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Curse you Kmart for having too good a deal on Arkham City that I had to get it even though I don't have time to play it[/QUOTE]

LOL Same here - I was going to skip this for now and play it later but this deal was way too good to pass up. It'll sit here until I'm ready for it.

I also wasn't going to get LOTR but now I might just check it out.

[quote name='BFox549']OK guys so i have a couple of questions....

back story: i preordered Batman: AC from walmart and got AA and AC. i just sold AC to some guy on craigslist for $50. with the $50 i chipped in a lil more and bought Batman: AC again but from KMart this time to get the $30 coupon and shirt.

1. If I were to sell AC again for $50-60, could I go back to KMart and buy another Batman: AC and get ANOTHER $30 coupon? i had to sign up for a kmart rewards card but theres nothing on the receipt that says something like "1 special offer per member" or anything like that.

2. Instead of trying to sell AC again, can i return the game and get my money back BUT keep the $30 coupon that came with it?

Help me out CAG'ers :)[/QUOTE]

Seriously? You're trying to pull a Slickdeals here and get something for nothing and do your part to make sure these deals never happen again?

Only one coupon per member. I suppose if you had a second address with a second phone number you could make another account, but I don't know why. You can't stack the exact same coupon.

Any game you return deducts the cost of the coupon, so you'd only be getting $30 back.

Seems like a major hassle to get coupons you have to spend on games in order to use them. You're not flipping houses here. Your profit margin would net you a couple cheese burgers.

You're on the wrong thread, the fraud thread that ruins it for others located somewhere else. Seriously, we all try to get the best deals but there is always someone trying to scam the system.

1) The batman $30 coupon is limited to 1 per SYWR account. You might be able to get more than 1 coupon but upon redemption of more than 1 with the same SYWR account, your SYWR account will be flagged and possibly disabled.

2) This question is so dumb and has such fraudulent tendencies, it's not even worth answering. Again, the coupon is only printed using a valid SYWR account and can only be redeemed with a valid SYWR account.

If people would think about real issues as much as they think about scamming a system, our world would have a lot less issues.

[quote name='BFox549']1. If I were to sell AC again for $50-60, could I go back to KMart and buy another Batman: AC and get ANOTHER $30 coupon? i had to sign up for a kmart rewards card but theres nothing on the receipt that says something like "1 special offer per member" or anything like that.[/QUOTE]
It's been mentioned several times that this particular deal is ONE coupon per SYWR card, specifically instituted, I'm sure, to keep people from doing exactly what you're attempting to do. If you want another copy and another coupon, have a friend/spouse/partner/relative sign up for a SYWR card and buy it for you. There is nothing unethical about doing that.

[quote name='BFox549']2. Instead of trying to sell AC again, can i return the game and get my money back BUT keep the $30 coupon that came with it?
[/QUOTE]
Seriously? So... you want a $30 gaming coupon, which is essentially the same as a $30 gift card, for free? Yeah... that is called FRAUD.

[quote name='BFox549']Help me out CAG'ers :)[/QUOTE]

No. I can't get behind this. True CAGs are people who LOVE video games and video game deals, and buy the game for themselves, friends or family... instead of just trying to make a few bucks off people who are unaware of the deals. Go over to SlickHoarders if you want to engage in this type of ridiculous flipping. Josh has worked really hard to make these deals great for the CAG community... people like you only ruin it.

im sorry, it wasnt my intention to cause tension. im not trying to scam anybody lol.
and i do love video games, i just bought a game for a friend thanks to the awesome GameFly deals posted :). i really do appreciate the time and effort put on these forums. so again, im sorry to come across as a fraudulent douche.

and thanks to those who have answered my questions. they were just lingering in my mind.

[quote name='BFox549']Stupid fraud talk...followed by:

For the 100th time:

CAGs, not CAG'ers...fuck.

CheapAssGamerers?

Josh, since you're here, can you tell me if there will be any upcoming deals on NHL 12 please? Also NBA 2K12... but mainly I want NHL 12. Thanks buddy. :)

[quote name='Rig']For the 100th time:

CAGs, not CAG'ers...fuck.

CheapAssGamerers?[/QUOTE]

haha, i guess you're right on that. its kinda like people saying "ATM Machine"

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There are new drops in the system and progressions of current drops this week, they take up to 7 days to become active. I will be posting them again by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

I highly await that post

[quote name='BFox549']im sorry, it wasnt my intention to cause tension. im not trying to scam anybody lol.[/QUOTE]

Then why on Earth did you say THIS:

[quote name='BFox549']2. Instead of trying to sell AC again, can i return the game and get my money back BUT keep the $30 coupon that came with it?
[/QUOTE]

Don't you see how that's incredibly fraudulent and wrong? I'm being serious. We're not talking about a 50-cent coupon for gum here... we're talking $30 coupon specifically for people who have legitimately purchased a game. In some cases, that will amount to 75% off the purchase off your next new game. Pretty awesome, huh?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... maybe you didn't realize what you were suggesting. And if that's the case, OK. Just know that we all gotta follow the rules or these kind of deals will just go away.

[quote name='IronClaw']1) The batman $30 coupon is limited to 1 per SYWR account. You might be able to get more than 1 coupon but upon redemption of more than 1 with the same SYWR account, your SYWR account will be flagged and possibly disabled.

2) This question is so dumb and has such fraudulent tendencies, it's not even worth answering. Again, the coupon is only printed using a valid SYWR account and can only be redeemed with a valid SYWR account.

If people would think about real issues as much as they think about scamming a system, our world would have a lot less issues.[/QUOTE]

I got a coupon for both 360 and PS3 versions of Batman AC using the same SYWR card. Are the really going to spend time trying to flag SWR account for multi-coupon use when Kmart has much better customer service issues to deal with?

I'm not trying to be a dick and I really like Josh and Kmart but I don't see the point in that.

i gotcha NoMeDigas, i completely understand the concern. after reading the quote responses and what not i realized i should've re-worded my questions lol.

No intention to harm CAG or the gaming community from awesome deals here :)

[quote name='GBAstar']I got a coupon for both 360 and PS3 versions of Batman AC using the same SYWR card. Are the really going to spend time trying to flag SWR account for multi-coupon use when Kmart has much better customer service issues to deal with?

I'm not trying to be a dick and I really like Josh and Kmart but I don't see the point in that.[/QUOTE]

No it's okay... I doubt your account even gets flagged they were trying to just scare that guy that was looking to save some money by fraud.

[quote name='GBAstar']I got a coupon for both 360 and PS3 versions of Batman AC using the same SYWR card. [/QUOTE]

It probably worked because the UPCs are different. Hence, you didn't buy two copies of the exact same title, which is probably allowed. The outcome would have probably been different had you bought two for the same console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back