KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BFox549']i gotcha NoMeDigas, i completely understand the concern. after reading the quote responses and what not i realized i should've re-worded my questions lol.

No intention to harm CAG or the gaming community from awesome deals here :)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Sorry to bring out Mjölnir... but we get some real douches in here sometimes.

We all want good deals, of course. That's why we're here. So, with that, welcome. I'm glad you're now on the coupon train.

[quote name='GBAstar']I got a coupon for both 360 and PS3 versions of Batman AC using the same SYWR card. Are the really going to spend time trying to flag SWR account for multi-coupon use when Kmart has much better customer service issues to deal with?

I'm not trying to be a dick and I really like Josh and Kmart but I don't see the point in that.[/QUOTE]

Totally understood. I think if you look at the coupon, towards the bottom it will say something like (offer #635) or something (help me out with those who have coupons in front of them). If the two $30 coupons are different offer #'s, then I think you will be alright. That is a twist. Josh did say 1 per SYWR account but a better answer would be nice.

[quote name='mjoa123']word on the street is uncharted 3 will have a $20 coupon plus a $50 PSN card free is this true i hope so[/QUOTE]

Can someone please ban this guy for repeatedly spreading bad info?

---

I love how this is the best self-policed thread on CAG when it comes to shenanigans. :applause: I think it has to do with how much everyone appreciates your work Josh.

Now hurry up and get that clearance list up!

Also gotta love a reference to the proper name of thors hammer umlauts and all.

[quote name='mjoa123']word on the street is uncharted 3 will have a $20 coupon plus a $50 PSN card free is this true i hope so[/QUOTE]

Yes, buy a $60 game and get a $50 point card free. That seems very likely... [rolls eyes]

Josh, how long does it typically take to get a response back from the Kmartgamerhelpme address? I sent a message yesterday about my Ratchet coupon not printing out and haven't heard anything yet.

[quote name='mjoa123']word on the street uncharted 3 $40 coupon.. can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Word on my street is that you're a dumb-ass.

My street is entirely smarter than yours.

I heard there is a free ps3 with purchase.

[quote name='Kain']Josh, how long does it typically take to get a response back from the Kmartgamerhelpme address? I sent a message yesterday about my Ratchet coupon not printing out and haven't heard anything yet.[/QUOTE]

he has tons of work to do to keep us customers so he'll get back to u asap. everyone who bought r&c yesterday didnt get a coupon lol

[quote name='Kain']Josh, how long does it typically take to get a response back from the Kmartgamerhelpme address? I sent a message yesterday about my Ratchet coupon not printing out and haven't heard anything yet.[/QUOTE]
people have reported it working now could return rebuy if you need quickly.

I haven't had to use the help line in a while but when I supplied all the required information to Josh, I think I got a confirmation email and then the gift card showed up in the mail.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I heard there is a free ps3 with purchase.[/QUOTE]

noooo thats the bundle lol read more carefully next time. in the coming weeks u get the bundle for like $250 or something with a $35 gift card and a $50 coupon or somehting like that similar to this kind of thing lol that would be crazy if they did a deal such as the one u just said!!

edit: i just checked and it is on the front page just scroll down a little bit and u will see the deal its in the deal section below where batman arkmah sity was

Excuse me if this has been asked already...I know gaming coupons can be combined but can i use multiple LOTR Coupons to knock down the price to almost nothing? If so, i will gladly take the coupon from anyone who doesn't want theirs.

How in the world can you afford to do that? The value of the freebies is more than the game.

I'd in like Flynn if it's true, however the closest K-Mart to me is 20 miles and a $4 toll bridge. Making the second game a bit less appealing.

When I typed this the mjoea123 Uncharted rumor deal was above this.

[quote name='sgr76']Excuse me if this has been asked already...I know gaming coupons can be combined but can i use multiple LOTR Coupons to knock down the price to almost nothing? If so, i will gladly take the coupon from anyone who doesn't want theirs.[/QUOTE]

absolutly not, guys dont get mad at him i think hes serious. no u cant that is fraud and u can get into serious troubl. hope i help u sir

Forgot to post yesterday, but every store in my area apparently sold out of Batman like by 11am.

I know my store gets shipments in every Thursday, do you think it will include more Arkham Cities?

[quote name='sgr76']Excuse me if this has been asked already...I know gaming coupons can be combined but can i use multiple LOTR Coupons to knock down the price to almost nothing? If so, i will gladly take the coupon from anyone who doesn't want theirs.[/QUOTE]

I think that particular coupon says limit 1 on it. At least that's how it's supposed to work. Plus the LOTR coupons would have the same offer # on it and hence, make them non-stackable.

[quote name='EvilIA']How in the world can you afford to do that? The value of the freebies is more than the game.

I'd in like Flynn if it's true, however the closest K-Mart to me is 20 miles and a $4 toll bridge. Making the second game a bit less appealing.[/QUOTE]

i have 4 kmarts within a mile of me. they are all walking distance so i ride my bike. i even ride in the rain and snow if i have to cus the deals are too amazing thank u jush!!

Indeed. That's kind of why I'm hoping I get an email back about Batman before I finish this paper.

I know it was suggested to just return my game and get a new coupon printed (has anyone had to do this before?) in order to void my old ones, but after hearing about people having their SYWR accounts flagged I don't want to be misconstrued as attempting to cheat the system.

1.5 pages left to go!

Also, I should say, thanks again for the incredible deals, Josh!

[quote name='BrolyB593']Forgot to post yesterday, but every store in my area apparently sold out of Batman like by 11am.

I know my store gets shipments in every Thursday, do you think it will include more Arkham Cities?[/QUOTE]

i think so! good luck

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Indeed. That's kind of why I'm hoping I get an email back about Batman before I finish this paper.

I know it was suggested to just return my game and get a new coupon printed (has anyone had to do this before?) in order to void my old ones, but after hearing about people having their SYWR accounts flagged I don't want to be misconstrued as attempting to cheat the system.

1.5 pages left to go!

Also, I should say, thanks again for the incredible deals, Josh![/QUOTE]

u wont get flagged man trust me josh wouldnt do these things i hope u get ur coupon soon!!

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Indeed. That's kind of why I'm hoping I get an email back about Batman before I finish this paper.

1.5 pages left to go!

Also, I should say, thanks again for the incredible deals, Josh![/QUOTE]

If you never tried to use the digital $30 coupon from the first transaction and just used the paper $30 from the second transaction, you are well within the terms and conditions of the SYWR program. It's only when, as a group, more coupons are used than were issued that would bring the scrutiny to specific accounts.

Their registers are machines that belong in some technology museum. I'm pretty sure the SYWR program is not as sophisticated as we give it credit for sometimes.

Identical coupons cannot be combined on the same purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mjoa123']absolutly not, guys dont get mad at him i think hes serious. no u cant that is fraud and u can get into serious troubl. hope i help u sir[/QUOTE]

Just spotted that. It does in fact say Limit: 1 on there. Other than that, it looks exactly like the $30 coupon which is why the thought crossed my mind. I wouldn't call it fraud though. Some people throw the F word around too loosely.

[quote name='BFox549']OK guys so i have a couple of questions....

back story: i preordered Batman: AC from walmart and got AA and AC. i just sold AC to some guy on craigslist for $50. with the $50 i chipped in a lil more and bought Batman: AC again but from KMart this time to get the $30 coupon and shirt.

Now here are the questions...

1. If I were to sell AC again for $50-60, could I go back to KMart and buy another Batman: AC and get ANOTHER $30 coupon? i had to sign up for a kmart rewards card but theres nothing on the receipt that says something like "1 special offer per member" or anything like that.

2. Instead of trying to sell AC again, can i return the game and get my money back BUT keep the $30 coupon that came with it?

Help me out CAG'ers :)[/QUOTE]

The word we are all thinking about was "douche".

I got in on the deal myself, thanks Josh. It's a deal so good I can't believe some are still tryin to scam.

[quote name='sgr76']Just spotted that. It does in fact say Limit: 1 on there. Other than that, it looks exactly like the $30 coupon which is why the thought crossed my mind. I wouldn't call it fraud though. Some people throw the F word around too loosely.[/QUOTE]

im just making sure ur not going to get in trouble with the athorities i never said the f word!! read it aagain u will see i didnt

[quote name='IronClaw']If you never tried to use the digital $30 coupon from the first transaction and just used the paper $30 from the second transaction, you are well within the terms and conditions of the SYWR program. It's only when, as a group, more coupons are used than were issued that would bring the scrutiny to specific accounts.

Their registers are machines that belong in some technology museum. I'm pretty sure the SYWR program is not as sophisticated as we give it credit for sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I actually didn't think about it in that way. That does make sense. I guess if I don't get an email by the time I finish this paper I'll just make the trip and do that then. Thanks!

[quote name='icarusmight']The word we are all thinking about was "douche".

I got in on the deal myself, thanks Josh. It's a deal so good I can't believe some are still tryin to scam.[/QUOTE]

some do what they gottta do to survive be nicer. i thinkw e should all be more nice just to show thatr josh has a lot of influence to us in this community of cag (sp?)

wow guys i have a question. my friend wants to buy batman from me for $60... can i sell i to him or do iu have to throw away the coupon if ido? cus then i can buy it again with the coupon and its like i got it for $30. is this fraud? dont ban me please i am being asking a question thanks guys i hope im niot doing anything bad//.

[quote name='mjoa123']im just making sure ur not going to get in trouble with the athorities i never said the f word!! read it aagain u will see i didnt[/QUOTE]

LOL. Everytime i see or hear the word "Fraud" it makes me feel dirty :lol:

You can blame TRU for that one. I noticed many of the supermarkets are using that word when people try to extreme coupon there.

[quote name='mjoa123']wow guys i have a question. my friend wants to buy batman from me for $60... can i sell i to him or do iu have to throw away the coupon if ido? cus then i can buy it again with the coupon and its like i got it for $30. is this fraud? dont ban me please i am being asking a question thanks guys i hope im niot doing anything bad//.[/QUOTE]

You would have to wait a week to buy it since the coupon isn't good til 10/23. Other than that, it's your coupon and you can do what you want with it

[quote name='mjoa123']wow guys i have a question. my friend wants to buy batman from me for $60... can i sell i to him or do iu have to throw away the coupon if ido? cus then i can buy it again with the coupon and its like i got it for $30. is this fraud? dont ban me please i am being asking a question thanks guys i hope im niot doing anything bad//.[/QUOTE]

You would have to wait a week to buy it since the coupon isn't good til 10/23. Other than that, it's your coupon and you can do what you want with it

So I have 1 $20 coupon that will expire next week and wondering what I can used this on other than games? It seems like you can't use it to buy points so what else can you do with it. Buy an accessory?

does anyone know what coupon amount will be with vita? its the new ps3 handheld made by sony who make playstation. it's just callted vita though, cums out in febrowary i think.. $100 coupon would be good since it's like $400 i think.

batman is $60... and we got $30 copon which is 50 percent if im not mistaken. so 100 of 400 would be like 25 persent. josh any confourmation?

[quote name='sjea0124']So I have 1 $20 coupon that will expire next week and wondering what I can used this on other than games? It seems like you can't use it to buy points so what else can you do with it. Buy an accessory?[/QUOTE]

yes you can purchaese game accesorries

[quote name='sjea0124']So I have 1 $20 coupon that will expire next week and wondering what I can used this on other than games? It seems like you can't use it to buy points so what else can you do with it. Buy an accessory?[/QUOTE]

You can use it to buy points (but not the $19.99 XBOX ones), or gaming accessories. You can use it to take $20 of the $50 gaming points cards. I guess technically, if the PSN cards ring up as $20, then you could walk away with that free.

[quote name='mjoa123']does anyone know what coupon amount will be with vita? its the new ps3 handheld made by sony who make playstation. it's just callted vita though, cums out in febrowary i think.. $100 coupon would be good since it's like $400 i think.

batman is $60... and we got $30 copon which is 50 percent if im not mistaken. so 100 of 400 would be like 25 persent. josh any confourmation?[/QUOTE]

The MSRP of the Vita is $249.99 for Wifi only and $299.99 for the 3G model.

[quote name='mjoa123']does anyone know what coupon amount will be with vita? its the new ps3 handheld made by sony who make playstation. it's just callted vita though, cums out in febrowary i think.. $100 coupon would be good since it's like $400 i think.

batman is $60... and we got $30 copon which is 50 percent if im not mistaken. so 100 of 400 would be like 25 persent. josh any confourmation?[/QUOTE]

Wow...

That thing is 4 months away. No way are you going to get confirmation on something that far out. And with the current price structure of the systems, the usual coupon value is $50 and MAYBE a $75 (for the $399 360) once in a blue moon.

No way would you get a $100 coupon even if it was $400. But since it's $249 I wouldn't expect anything over $50 if that.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']The MSRP of the Vita is $249.99 for Wifi only and $299.99 for the 3G model.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure mjoa is just trolling at this point. His posts are numerous and just ridiculous, as well as his spelling.

[quote name='overlordmike']ok i picked up batman Ac today and am wondering how i will get my coupon , is it by email by any chance?

thx in advance, new member so hi all[/QUOTE]

you were supposed to get it with the receipt, it prints right after the receipt. u were supposed to get 2 coupons!

are you a shop ur way rewards member? did u give them your phone number? thats the only way u get the coupon mate

I don't see hot hardware, which has almost 0 profit to retailers having a 33% off coupon.

The Vita will be $249, and $299. $50 gift card might be the best deal, other than a free game. But Don't bother looking for one. Launch units sell themselves. Look at the $600 PS3.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Wow...

That thing is 4 months away. No way are you going to get confirmation on something that far out. And with the current price structure of the systems, the usual coupon value is $50 and MAYBE a $75 (for the $399 360) once in a blue moon.

No way would you get a $100 coupon even if it was $400. But since it's $249 I wouldn't expect anything over $50 if that.[/QUOTE]

hi i see u have a guy from nhl 12 on your cover. where did u buy the game? and will there be any upcoming deals for it? thanks.

48 hours generally if there are lot of emails, he's down to about 70 I believe.

[quote name='mjoa123']you were supposed to get it with the receipt, it prints right after the receipt. u were supposed to get 2 coupons!

are you a shop ur way rewards member? did u give them your phone number? thats the only way u get the coupon mate[/QUOTE]

If neither coupon printed, you probably didn't get entered as a SYWR member. You can always take your receipt to customer service, have them refund the game... then enter your SYWR phone number (or card number, if you have one) and they'll re-do the transaction. The coupon should print.

[quote name='mjoa123']absolutly not, guys dont get mad at him i think hes serious. no u cant that is fraud and u can get into serious troubl. hope i help u sir[/QUOTE]

Attempting to stack coupons you got legitimately isn't fraud. The system will simply reject them because they're the same coupon, and hence, they're not stackable.

Fraud is when you try to defraud a company by stealing or taking advantage of a situation that is unethical or illegal. Huge difference.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Attempting to stack coupons you got legitimately isn't fraud. The system will simply reject them because they're the same coupon, and hence, they're not stackable.

Fraud is when you try to defraud a company by stealing or taking advantage of a situation that is unethical or illegal. Huge difference.[/QUOTE]

not sure about thi one i would ask josh but i hope he answers my question first. hes online you know it says for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back