KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mjoa123']hi i see u have a guy from nhl 12 on your cover. where did u buy the game? and will there be any upcoming deals for it? thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got mine through Amazon due to some credit that I had built up.

K-Mart had it on sale earlier this month from 10/2 - 10/8 for $44.99. I think Toys R Us just had it on sale for $39.99 last week as well, so I would expect it to hit that price again at several retailers during Black Friday if not before.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I got mine through Amazon due to some credit that I had built up.

K-Mart had it on sale earlier this month from 10/2 - 10/8 for $44.99. I think Toys R Us just had it on sale for $39.99 last week as well, so I would expect it to hit that price again at several retailers during Black Friday if not before.[/QUOTE]

the new thread did you see it? says next week nhl 12 will be $40! i usually have bad luck but wow! i'll use my $30 coupoon on it, so it's like getting batman & nhl 12 for $70! wow go kmart!! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

ps: is the game good? i got nhl 11 but i returned it before my friend told me i could change the controls to make it on buttons. i hate analog controlls for buttons. i like pressing buttons to shoot etc. can u do that with 12? and also do you like it? thanks buddy

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Got my copy Batman and both coupons printed out fine. Thanks for the deal.[/QUOTE]

josh left

mjoa, you might think you're being helpful by replying to everybody you possibly can, but you are coming across as quite annoying. Not to mention you get a lot of info wrong, accuse people of fraud and constantly ask about NHL deals.
Also, if you're going to post so goddamn much, learn to type and use grammar properly.
Take a break and go look at the sun.

On topic, hit up Kmart and picked up Layton today. The guy I bought it from claims it was street dated for today, which I don't believe because I was pretty sure street date was Monday, but whatever. In the flyer it was listed as today, so if you were looking for Layton yesterday and came up empty handed, go check your store again.
And nothing changed. Still no coupon, sadly.

[quote name='mjoa123']the new thread did you see it? says next week nhl 12 will be $40! i usually have bad luck but wow! i'll use my $30 coupoon on it, so it's like getting batman & nhl 12 for $70! wow go kmart!! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

ps: is the game good? i got nhl 11 but i returned it before my friend told me i could change the controls to make it on buttons. i hate analog controlls for buttons. i like pressing buttons to shoot etc. can u do that with 12? and also do you like it? thanks buddy[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']mjoa, you might think you're being helpful by replying to everybody you possibly can, but you are coming across as quite annoying. Not to mention you get a lot of info wrong, accuse people of fraud and constantly ask about NHL deals.
Also, if you're going to post so goddamn much, learn to type and use grammar properly.
[/QUOTE]

At this point, he's clearly just trolling. ($30 coupon and $50 PSN card with Uncharted 3?) Report him and move on.

Remember previously he said:

[quote name='mjoa123']word on the street uncharted 3 $40 coupon.. can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

He's just spreading as much crap as possible in this thread and hope it sticks. I wonder what reincarnation of a previously banned poster he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JoeCamNet']mjoa, you might think you're being helpful by replying to everybody you possibly can, but you are coming across as quite annoying. Not to mention you get a lot of info wrong, accuse people of fraud and constantly ask about NHL deals.

[/QUOTE]

QFE

All four pages of his post history have been here on this thread.

Time for next weeks ad. I'm not going to bother making this look pretty, I just got home and am a bit tired, but wanted to post before I sit back and relax. Hopefully someone copies it into the OP and makes it look nice. :D
I left out the standard stuff, like advertising of new releases, only added the Wii bundle cause it was news to me. :lol:
Also, all prices are rounded up from $XX.99 cause I'm lazy. :rofl:

Medal of Honor $15
NCAA 12 $45
NHL 12 $40
Black Ops $40
Kinect $120
Dance Central & Dance Central 2 $75
Kinect Sports & Kinect Sports 2 $75
Exclusive Zazu DLC with PS3 and 360 Disney Universe
Free Character with Skylander starter.

It advertises the new Wii bundle with NSMB Wii and Mario Galaxy CD.

Also, the big deal, at least for people who like Mountain Dew and Doritos.
Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you spend $20 on Mountain Dew and/or Doritos.
Coupon is valid 11/6 - 11/12
Mountain Dew will be on sale, 4 12 packs for $14.
Also states that that deal will be valid from 10/23 - 11/12.
Says 1 coupon per transaction. Doesn't mention limits per card or anything like that. However I'd expect it to have the same promo id so they shouldn't be stackable.

[quote name='BrolyB593']QFE

All four pages of his post history have been here on this thread.[/QUOTE]

thats a lie and i dont troll report me if u want i havent done anything wrong at all. as i said before i didnt mean $50 i meant $20 confusious

Smooth experience at Store #3483. Got copy of Batman AC for PS3. Both coupons printed fine. The female associate even mentioned that I would be getting a $10 off LOTR instead of the T shirt along with the $30 gaming coupon. I forget her name but she's always on top of the gaming deals. Also found (and bought) the last copy of 3rd Bday for PSP for $9.99.

Wow, that mt. dew/doritos deal is pretty cool. I can stock up on chips and pop and get an additional $10 towards Skyrim.
I bet there will be random people buying that stuff anyways and be pretty confused when they receive a gaming coupon.

[quote name='burz88']Wow, that mt. dew/doritos deal is pretty cool. I can stock up on chips and pop and get an additional $10 towards Skyrim.
I bet there will be random people buying that stuff anyways and be pretty confused when they receive a gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]

Something tells me that anyone buying $20 in Mountain Dew and Doritos in one transaction has to be a gamer. Not saying that they will all be aware of the coupon, but they really hit the nail on the head with this promotion.

Mountain Dew & Doritos will be specially marked COD Modern Warfare 3 with double XP codes in them. I've already seen them at Walmart. That is why there is a gaming coupon.

[quote name='AcidRain25']Mountain Dew & Doritos will be specially marked COD Modern Warfare 3 with double XP codes in them. I've already seen them at Walmart. That is why there is a gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]
It didn't mention that they had to be those packages though.

[quote name='burz88']Wow, that mt. dew/doritos deal is pretty cool. I can stock up on chips and pop and get an additional $10 towards Skyrim.
I bet there will be random people buying that stuff anyways and be pretty confused when they receive a gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]

huh? what deal?

[quote name='mguiddy']Time for next weeks ad. I'm not going to bother making this look pretty, I just got home and am a bit tired, but wanted to post before I sit back and relax. Hopefully someone copies it into the OP and makes it look nice. :D
I left out the standard stuff, like advertising of new releases, only added the Wii bundle cause it was news to me. :lol:
Also, all prices are rounded up from $XX.99 cause I'm lazy. :rofl:

Medal of Honor $15
NCAA 12 $45
NHL 12 $40
Black Ops $40
Kinect $120
Dance Central & Dance Central 2 $75
Kinect Sports & Kinect Sports 2 $75
Exclusive Zazu DLC with PS3 and 360 Disney Universe
Free Character with Skylander starter.

It advertises the new Wii bundle with NSMB Wii and Mario Galaxy CD.

Also, the big deal, at least for people who like Mountain Dew and Doritos.
Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you spend $20 on Mountain Dew and/or Doritos.
Coupon is valid 11/6 - 11/12
Mountain Dew will be on sale, 4 12 packs for $14.
Also states that that deal will be valid from 10/23 - 11/12.
Says 1 coupon per transaction. Doesn't mention limits per card or anything like that. However I'd expect it to have the same promo id so they shouldn't be stackable.[/QUOTE]

Damn dorito-flippers going to ruin everything!

Thank you for saying pop instead of soda or "coke".

Although, in seriousness, that is a pretty good deal for my Halloween party coming up, since I spend the gaming coupons like cash.

Does anyone know how Kmart calculates the 20-bucks if you use coupons? Like if I use 2 dollars worth of mountain dew coupons, do I need to buy 20 bucks or 22 bucks?

[quote name='Preedatore']Thank you for saying pop instead of soda or "coke".[/QUOTE]

I live in northwest Ohio and rarely ever hear people say "soda". I've never heard someone refer to pop as "coke" unless they specifically meant an actual Coke.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I don't know if I could have handled the disaster that would have been Batman if the coupons didn't print to be quite honest. LA Noire almost broke me and that was set up well for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who did not receive a coupon with Batman? (I've already e-mailed the Kmart team to report the issue).

[quote name='burz88']I live in northwest Ohio and rarely ever hear people say "soda". I've never heard someone refer to pop as "coke" unless they specifically meant an actual Coke.[/QUOTE]

I'm from Cleveland. Most people there say "pop" to refer to all colas, or they say soda. However, in New Mexico (where I live now), people often say "Coke" to refer to any cola. Kind of weird.

Born and raised in Chicago and we always say pop and recently moved to Tampa and people look at me like I am crazy or they don't know what I am talking about.

Went yesterday to my local Kmart, there was someone getting a Batman game and the cashier actually mentioned that he'd be getting a great deal on it if he was a Your Rewards member, by getting the $30 coupon. The shopper was unaware, but the g/f was a member so he helped him.

I of course had no trouble as the person knew about the deal and everything. Used a coupon which he was having trouble putting in the system, but managed to do so in the end. He had no name tag, but seemed like a gamer as he heard my Zelda ringtone and asked me if I was excited for Skyward Sword.

[quote name='mguiddy']It didn't mention that they had to be those packages though.[/QUOTE]

I think he was just stating that the reason they are doing a gaming coupon for that product is because of the MW3 double xp deal with Doritos and Mountain Dew. It is pretty sad that there is already listings for these codes up on ebay for outrageous amounts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/26087520563...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_1239wt_1265

That is 20 codes for $60 and he has already sold one for $65, all of which can be gotten from buying 20oz bottles of pepsi for $0.99. I have only seen the 12 packs in my walmart which I can ad match for 4 for $10 this week but that guy is probably making ~$25 after ebay fees, shipping, and buying the soda which he gets for free. Makes me think I should go around town looking for them.

Also on topic, went in and it was easy to get my Batman deal today which was nice. Hopefully there is a coupon for BF3 as I am going to get that next week with the $30 coupon and if it comes with a $20 one then I will definitely be picking up LotR:WitN.

Yesterday I didn't receive two $20 coupons from Ratchet and Clank purchases....but today Mark from Kmart got back to me and told me....a $50....gift card is on the way..!

Way to go Kmart!!! :0)

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Anyone heard a thing about BF 3 having a deal?[/QUOTE]

I mean, with the past history, I think we can expect a 20-dollar coupon here, since that's par for the course and I also don't think that something more epic like a 30 will be that close to the BAC coupon and the fact that MW3 is probably going to get some extra love.

[quote name='DerClaw']Does anyone know how Kmart calculates the 20-bucks if you use coupons? Like if I use 2 dollars worth of mountain dew coupons, do I need to buy 20 bucks or 22 bucks?[/QUOTE]
The $20 is post any discounts. So if you use coupons or SYWR points and it put your total of MD/Doritos under $20 the coupon won't print.

[quote name='confoosious']mguiddy - does that include mountain dew amp? I know it's horrible for me but I really like those things.[/QUOTE]
No idea, didn't mention it. I would guess it wouldn't work though.

[quote name='shady520']I think he was just stating that the reason they are doing a gaming coupon for that product is because of the MW3 double xp deal with Doritos and Mountain Dew. It is pretty sad that there is already listings for these codes up on ebay for outrageous amounts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/26087520563...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_1239wt_1265[/QUOTE]
I know, I was just saying it didn't say those packages were required.
Trying to answer a question before it was answered is all.

those MW points are crazy. seems like those people would be better served just buying the dew/doritos from amazon or something.

Thanks for the info guiddy!

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Seriously guys... all of you whining about not getting the shirt, PAY ATTENTION!

As Josh mentioned, the T-shirt deal fell through on Warner Bros. end, which is why we got the LOTR coupon as a substitute.

It's been mentioned about a billion times already.

Pretend I'm Logan 5 at the end of Logan's Run:

THERE. IS. NO. BATMAN. SHIRT.[/QUOTE]

The lady at checkout mentioned it, the only reason I even thought to post it. I wasn't whining, just noting. The $30 is what caused me to buy the game, obviously the shirt wasn't a deal breaker.

Edit: Even as a regular follower of this thread, there is no way to know for sure what exactly was/is going on with that as even this reply is like 10 pages PAST your post. I'd be great if that bit of information was in the OP, then you could actually have a reason for getting on people who mention stuff. Nevermind how you felt the need to quote a post that mentioned the deal itself was the reason they even bought the game now instead of waiting, contradicting your whole whining concept --- so you could whine. I heart the internet.

[quote name='Megatim81']Well, no shirt means a lot of people avoided being punched in the face.[/QUOTE]

That was only the MvC shirt I thought? The Batman tshirt was only to ensure 3 more years of virginity.

Whenever the main man is back on here,..Will Kmart be getting house of the dead Overkill for ps3 ??

I got me this 30 dollar coupon to use on that or something else..Kmart has been kickin arse as of late:applause:The $50 dollar coupon on uncharted 320GB PS3 bundle is just awesome. Hope it stays . Go kmart go go. fire in the hole:hot:

[quote name='confoosious']That was only the MvC shirt I thought? The Batman tshirt was only to ensure 3 more years of virginity.[/QUOTE]

Now thats funny cause i thought it was 5 years.

is dead island going to be on sale next week cuz thats when the coupons go in effect. and is buying the batman in kmart a better deal or buying batmand and B2G1 in TRU a better deal?

[quote name='Silence4520']is dead island going to be on sale next week cuz thats when the coupons go in effect. and is buying the batman in kmart a better deal or buying batmand and B2G1 in TRU a better deal?[/QUOTE]

Depends on if you want to jump on the coupon train or whatnot.

Kmart stock is ridiculous.

3 Kmarts in my CITY and between the 3 each had 5 or less PS3 Batman. I went this afternoon and no copies.

I look to see if R+C was there, none of the stores had it in. WTF. I still like 20+ copies of stuff like Crysis 2 and Ace Combat.

You would think a BIG CITY not like some hick town would get more then 10 copies between 3 stores. so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back