KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZForce915']Buy Skylanders Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack, get a free character pack.

Is this a one figure thing or a 3-character pack?[/QUOTE]
One figure on Skylanders.

More MW3 deal frustrations, if you try to buy it with the Metal Gear Solid HD collection you're .02 short of hitting the $110 mark. On a related note... Is there a deal on the MGS collection?

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']But if we cash in our coupons that following week, how will we hit the trigger amount for that multi-title deal? I was hoping things would go back to the game-specific coupons, since I'll be picking up at least two or three titles.[/QUOTE]
It is not a multi coupon deal the following week but it is a multi game deal.

[quote name='JP73']Just read the blog and that sounds awesome. I just wanted to clear one thing up. This may be obvious and probably already covered, so sorry ahead of time. But that $50 credit , in order to get it you can spend 110 on ANY games, or does MW3 have to be included? I'm not sure because the way the blog is written, it's a tad confusing simply because you talk up Modern Warfare 3 and then go to the deal, which makes you think that maybe MW3 has to be included. But when you mention the deal, it does say any software. I would think from what i read that it is $110 on any games, but I just want to make sure. Cause that would be awesome, since I'm not a MW kinda guy. Thanks in advance, and again, sorry if this was covered and/or is obvious[/QUOTE]
You do not have to buy MW3, it can be any game.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Ok i got a question for the mw3 deal. Can i like,buy 2 copy of the mw 3 for 360 and get two 15 coupon and the 50 coupon?[/QUOTE]
Yes, this should work!

[quote name='bgame2']How is that headset Ardid?[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, very good. I primarily use the 7.1 virtual surround sound feature and it produces a solid sound space. It's obviously not completely accurate but I can clearly discern where voices, footsteps, and bullets are coming from in Resistance 3 when used in conjunction with the in-game Dolby Pro-Logic setting.

In terms of stereo usage, again, surprisingly very good. I've used it to watch movies and listen to music on my netbook and it gets the job done well. I don't pretend to be an audiophile, but I can tell you the headset produces solid lows/bass (though somewhat muted when compared to the 5.1 Corsair headset I use with my desktop) and about average mids and highs.

Again, it's a really good headset, arguably worth the $100 asking price and definitely worth the $60 I paid at Amazon (and what one would pay at Kmart if they pick up Uncharted 3).

Josh: related to the pricing of the PS3 headset, I've noticed that the price is currently $85 online (through 11/1/11) and the purchase is eligible for in-store pickup. Is it possible to maintain that price while using the $40 coupon that comes with Uncharted 3 since you don't pay for the item until you're actually in the store? If so, I obviously don't have to tell people how insanely good of a deal that is. Thanks.

[quote name='Ardrid']Surprisingly, very good. I primarily use the 7.1 virtual surround sound feature and it produces a solid sound space. It's obviously not completely accurate but I can clearly discern where voices, footsteps, and bullets are coming from in Resistance 3 when used in conjunction with the in-game Dolby Pro-Logic setting.

In terms of stereo usage, again, surprisingly very good. I've used it to watch movies and listen to music on my netbook and it gets the job done well. I don't pretend to be an audiophile, but I can tell you the headset produces solid lows/bass (though somewhat muted when compared to the 5.1 Corsair headset I use with my desktop) and about average mids and highs.

Again, it's a really good headset, arguably worth the $100 asking price and definitely worth the $60 I paid at Amazon (and what one would pay at Kmart if they pick up Uncharted 3).

Josh: related to the pricing of the PS3 headset, I've noticed that the price is currently $85 online (through 11/1/11) and the purchase is eligible for in-store pickup. Is it possible to maintain that price while using the $40 coupon that comes with Uncharted 3 since you don't pay for the item until you're actually in the store? If so, I obviously don't have to tell people how insanely good of a deal that is. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Hi! I don't believe Uncharted 3 prints out a $40 coupon :)

No you would not be able to combine them. Good question though.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yes, this should work![/QUOTE]

Color my skeptical but do you mean that if you buy two copies of Modern Warfare 3, we'll get the TWO $15 Coupons and ONE $50 coupon? As far as I know, you haven't ever allowed two of the same coupon to print in one transaction, let alone having both deals stack.

Edit: okay good, they don't stack like I thought.

[quote name='chriscolbert']You sure about that Josh? You may want to re-read his question.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I thought he was referring to getting just the $50 in coupons. You would get $15 and one $35 coupon when purchasing two MW3's.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Hi! I don't believe Uncharted 3 prints out a $40 coupon :)

No you would not be able to combine them. Good question though.[/QUOTE]

Lol, you know what I mean :cool:

Damn on not being able to combine though. Would've been insanely sweet. Thanks for the answer.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Keep in mind that again, you WILL NOT get the $50 if you use a coupon when buying two $59.99 games because that puts you UNDER $110.[/QUOTE]
Nice catch, thanks. I'll save the $15 for Mario 3DS then.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks, I thought he was referring to getting just the $50 in coupons. You would get $15 and one $35 coupon when purchasing two MW3's.[/QUOTE]
do those stack, I mean they are different coupons but from the same offer.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks, I thought he was referring to getting just the $50 in coupons. You would get $15 and one $35 coupon when purchasing two MW3's.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see that they will be split up like that!

Ok so it is 2 coupons then? Same question: do they stack?

[quote name='chriscolbert']I gotta give Josh credit for that deal but there are some very critical points that have already been mentioned that need to be emphasized again.

1. The $40 and $110 "price points" to trigger the coupons have to be AFTER any coupons that you may be using towards the purchase. So anyone planning to say, just buy MW3 using a $20 or $30 coupon WOULD NOT get the $15 coupon. Likewise, buying MW3 and Skyrim and using any coupon whatsoever will put you under the $110 requirement.

2. You will have only 11 days to use the coupon and it ends the day before Thanksgiving. I remember last year K-Mart had some awesome Thanksgiving Day deals as well as BF deals, so you wouldn't be able to use it towards anything then.

Not trying to be a downer, as I think this makes more business sense for K-Mart and at its core it is an amazing deal (especially the 110/50), I just imagine a lot of issues when people redeem their coupons and don't get new ones due to the limitation. They will have lost their coupon and want it to be fixed and I really hope Josh politely denies those requests since it will have been their own fault.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Everything mentioned here is complete true and should be noted for all questions about the deal. The bolded the redemption period on the blog for everyone to reference and the redemption period is in the ad. Please make sure you have a plan for the coupon to make sure you don't forget about it!

Also, the coupon rules have always been that if you use a coupon it devalues the purchase just as a heads up. Think of this as almost a extended B2G1. The following week's offer has a similar theme actually.[/QUOTE]

Josh/ anyone else

"The following week's offer has a similar theme actually." - This frightens me a little.

Let's say I buy MW3 + Skyrim between 11/06 - 11/12 and get a $50 coupon. I have to use it by 11/13 through 11/23.

The game I want to buy during this time is: AC Revelations

So if the next week (AC week) has a similar theme (Spend $110/$120 to get another 50 coupon), then I have to spend ($160 - $50 coupon) to get another 50 coupon or ($90-50 coupon) to get $15 coupon???

I would like to know if AC Revelations will have a separate coupon by itself and not spend $xx to get a coupon.

Hope I'm clear on my question :roll:...

Well now I will need to go buy some Dew and Doritos this week. I can use the $15 and $10 coupon on one game and the $35 on another.

[quote name='Miro']Color my skeptical but do you mean that if you buy two copies of Modern Warfare 3, we'll get the TWO $15 Coupons and ONE $50 coupon? As far as I know, you haven't ever allowed two of the same coupon to print in one transaction, let alone having both deals stack.

Edit: okay good, they don't stack like I thought.[/QUOTE]
No, I miss read the question. You would get 1 $15 and 1 $35.

[quote name='harish7447']Josh/ anyone else

"The following week's offer has a similar theme actually." - This frightens me a little.

Let's say I buy MW3 + Skyrim between 11/06 - 11/12 and get a $50 coupon. I have to use it by 11/13 through 11/23.

The game I want to buy during this time is: AC Revelations

So if the next week (AC week) has a similar theme (Spend $110/$120 to get another 50 coupon), then I have to spend ($160 - $50 coupon) to get another 50 coupon or ($90-50 coupon) to get $15 coupon???

I would like to know if AC Revelations will have a separate coupon by itself and not spend $xx to get a coupon.

Hope I'm clear on my question :roll:...
[/QUOTE]
It will have neither a coupon offer nor a macro tiered coupon offer but something we have not tried before.

Guys, how exactly does the BF3 headset deal work? Was I supposed to recieve a coupon for the headset discount or just buy them at the same time to get the discount?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks, I thought he was referring to getting just the $50 in coupons. You would get $15 and one $35 coupon when purchasing two MW3's.[/QUOTE]if you can also get the discounted points card, then this deal is absolutly nuts.

[quote name='Lil Bear']Guys, how exactly does the BF3 headset deal work? Was I supposed to recieve a coupon for the headset discount or just buy them at the same time to get the discount?[/QUOTE]

You had to buy at the same time I think

[quote name='orangecrush']if you can also get the discounted points card, then this deal is absolutly nuts.[/QUOTE]
I believe you can but I'm not sure on this, I will need to ask. Definitely helps friends if it is the case.

Hey Josh quick question, say if I reach the 110$ threshold for the 50$ by purchasing two new games but use my coupon from batman AC and it brings the total to under 110, will the coupon still print up?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It will have neither a coupon offer nor a macro tiered coupon offer but something we have not tried before.[/QUOTE]B1G1F on all clearance :)

[quote name='svt1029']Hey Josh quick question, say if I reach the 110$ threshold for the 50$ by purchasing two new games but use my coupon from batman AC and it brings the total to under 110, will the coupon still print up?[/QUOTE]

Nope...only a $15 coupon would print since the TOTAL is $90

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It will have neither a coupon offer nor a macro tiered coupon offer but something we have not tried before.[/QUOTE]

Wow Exciting! Can't wait :D:bouncy:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I believe you can but I'm not sure on this, I will need to ask. Definitely helps friends if it is the case.[/QUOTE]
If it turns out you can still get the points card deal by purchasing two MW3 to get the $50 in coupons (the $15 and $35 you mentioned), can you get the $20 off of 4000 points twice? Or did you already think of that when you included that bit about 'helping friends' in your post?

This is a great deal. My buddy wants MW3, so he gives me $60, I buy two copies, and then give him the game and get $50 in coupons to myself. To anyone who thinks I should cut him in on the coupons, he got back from Afghanistan with 10's of thousands of dollars and bought a G37 sport. And still has tons of money. Me keeping all of the coupons is his punishment for racking up cash on deployments while I was sitting here in the states. :lol:

If it will work the way I am planning it, it will be great. This is the plan:
2x MW3
2x 4000 points cards
Total: $180 roughly pre-tax
Use $30 Batman coupon and 5000 SWYR points.
Total: $145
Coupons Back: One $15 and one $35

Anyways, I said earlier I was going at lunch to grab BF3, but my hoping was in vain. There was 15 to 20 copies of BF3 for 360 but no LE's. PS3 however had 4 LEs, but I want the game on 360. I bought a vanilla version, but I was pretty disappointed. I was supposedly the first to buy the game today (and knowing my store, probably the only one all week, why so many copies), so it's not like they sold out. Sigh.....

My lame Kmart didn't even get the game today. One of the biggest titles of the year and they don't even get it. I'm pretty much done with them I think. Went by three times today and two of the employees never even heard of it nor we're willing to even check the stock room. The last visit an hour ago was the same but at least she heard of it and checked the back.

Canceled my amazon order to do this. Won't happen again.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It is not a multi coupon deal the following week but it is a multi game deal.[/QUOTE]

it may stupid buuuut:

would this mean that the $50 can be used that week and still take advantage of the deal since its a multigame rather than a $ amount

Does the discounted XBL membership & MS points count towards the $110? Or is the $110 just for games?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Same as before actually. I would allow it but it is actually a system thing more than a restriction deal.[/QUOTE]

Thats understandable.

So, I went to pick up Disney Universe for PS3. NO COUPON- this is the first time in awhile this has happened. I used 18,000 SYWR points and my CC. I returned it to CS and they put back on the points and money. They rerang it up- no coupon. Refunded the money but the 18,000 points somehow got turned into money refunded to my credit card. I suggested a reboot of the registers and that still didn't work. So, anyway they wound up selling me the game for 34.99. This sucks because of the MW3 deal. I was planning on using the $15 coupon for MW3 to keep me above the $40 threshold. Now, I have no points and no $15 coupon. Plus, I was in the store waiting for over an hour to have 3 transactions cancelled with the usual "Well, it's not in the ad" garbage. Very frustrating.
My original plan was to use the $30 from Btman on MW3, but that won't work now. I was really hoping to get it for $30 and then get a $20 coupon back, so I vote that this deal sucks, especially for PS3. Why all the love for the Xbox??? As someone who has been buying every new release on the coupon train there are no 2 games I need to put me above the $110 and be able to use the $30 coupon. So I think I will be hopping off the train once I spend the $30 coupon.

BTW I'm glad I preordered from Amazon as both copies of Battlefield for PS3 were gone, but they did have 2 LE's for Xbox, but I think the 2 employees said they'll buy them tonight if no one picks the up. Also, saw a former student who wanted a 160gb for her BF. I told her to wait a week and fully explained the Uncharted 3 320gb bundle with bonuses. She actually called me a nerd because I knew all about the upcoming deals. : ) Said she'll come back next week to buy it.

Went to one Kmart didn't have BF3 limited edition or Kirby, but did have Kinect Sports 2 and Dance Central 2. Called up the other local Kmart and when I got over there they had 1 LE BF3 and Kirby. Got all 4 coupons.

Also checked online and found out I'm $250 away from silver VIP status on SYWR...sheesh Josh, if you asked where all my money went I'd say to you guys lol. Anyways, goes that last for a year after it's applied? Or does it expire at the end of the year.

anyone who is interested in getting a copy of PS3 battlefield 3, let me know, i have an extra copy i need to get rid of. :) i am not selling it more than what its worth, so dont worry about it. PM me please.

Hoping for a deal that makes picking up AC and Saints Row 3 at the same time (with Batman coupon) affordable - can't wait for either of them :)

[quote name='KtMack23']Will you be stocking Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3? Any coupon with it?[/QUOTE]

K-Mart will not be stocking Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3.

Went to Kmart here in Orlando, they had bout 15 reg. Xbox and 15 reg. PS3 versions of BF3 and only 1 of each console's limited edition version of BF3

I got the only xbox BF3 limited editon and the X12 headset, cashed in 4 previous coupons and only paid $21 for everything.

I heart Kmart

[quote name='exaznkid']o man i think i found wat im buying on 11-11, Skyrim, MW3, i might also pick up UC3 if skyrim isnt on store shelves.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of snagging UC3, Ico/SOTC Collection and either Dead Rising 2 OTR or GoW Origins

[quote name='Rapid4ire']what is the skyrim deal?[/QUOTE]
There is no game specific deal, but the gaming deal that week will be:

http://gamer.kmart.com/2011/10/save-game-special-edition-modern-warfare-3/
For the week of 11/6 through 11/12 SYWR members will receive a $15 gaming coupon with purchase of $40 or more in gaming software. Shop Your Way Reward Members that spend $110 or more in gaming software will receive $50 in gaming coupons ($15 + $35) -- coupons must be used 11/13 to 11/23, not sure if you can combine the $15+$35 on the same receipt

Looks like its only gaming software so hardware/XBL/points card wont count towards the $40.00/$110.00 amount and that amount has to be the subtotal after all gaming coupons applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back