KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jkircos']I don't think it is exactly the same as before. Before you could use coupons on the deal, and still get the new coupons. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]
Exactly the same. It's a system thing not anything else. Lowered it to $110 so everyone could get 2 games and not have to find filler.

I don't think anyone here discounts this being a nice deal by KMart. I think the biggest problem between the deal now and since Portal/MK is seeing how Customer Service and Stock are working. You got employees taking the LE's for themselves or being to lazy to actually stock the case.

The big problem with this deal is release dates and using the previous coupon you scored from Batman or BF.

If you could mix in 2 games and the points/subscription cards this deal would be better. It would push you to spend a bigger amount and use up your coupons.

MW3 releases tue which is one of those you want to jump on and play right away, not too mention if your lucky enough to score a Hardened edition you only have like a few days to register and get founder status. Wait until Friday for SKyrim and your hosed getting the hardened edition and status... this coupled with Kmart's MW3 deal pushing the discounted cards with purchase...

Then the big problem here is the coupon is only good for like a week... plenty of cool games to get so not huge but still very limited for some.

So can you say what the next weeks deal is after that? Because if it's the same deal again and using the previous coupons will lower the value of the following coupons received then it's going to change my game buying strategy.

Actually, this deal works out for me because I keep trying to keep myself from buying Skyrim. I want to wait for expansion packs or price drops. Now I can just use my $20 U3 coupon and $10 doritos coupon and get a game I want to play now for a nice low rate.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Lol, ok dude. Yes, very shady of us to offer a macro coupon deal that includes every game in the department.

I've actually hinted at this deal previously and most people loved it when we ran it previously. Very similar to TRU's deal LY which was also very popular.

BTW, you can't offer a coupon deal directly on MW3 as it is a MAP violation. The only option was a macro offer this year. I'm cool with not liking the offer but take your shady insult somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

With the games coming up when the coupon is purchased what do you expect people to want to get the biggest games are skyrim and MW3. The shady part is not letting us know in advanced or because you know this is going to be be an issue have an extension on the coupon.

The problem isn't you not being able to directly offer a coupon with the purchase it's changing the rules and have us get punished for using a coupon. I.E you use the coupon it ultimately doesn't allow me to get a 15$ coupon if I buy one of the games and doesn't allow me to get the 35$ coupon if I buy both.

In short the SHADY part is the random change of rules with your deal when I purchased batman there was no indication that anything would change. If you let me know in advanced is one thing but that certainly isn't the case here.

If I new this in advanced I would of ordered it online ended up saving more money and not have to run all the way to your store.

[quote name='Josh5890']Actually, this deal works out for me because I keep trying to keep myself from buying Skyrim. I want to wait for expansion packs or price drops. Now I can just use my $20 U3 coupon and $10 doritos coupon and get a game I want to play now for a nice low rate.[/QUOTE]

According to your signature you were only buying madden uncharted and battlefield this year. Lol

[quote name='Supreme0ne']the new "deal" is what i dont like
not that 39.99 never will be 40

im not interested in skyrim or modern warfare or pretty much any upcoming "major" releases except for super mario 3d land. im disappointed it probably wont come with any kind of extra incentive now, and i dont like it[/QUOTE]

Okay, this is confusing me. Super Mario 3D Land doesn't even come out until the day after the "buy $40" promotion ends, or are you assuming the next week will have an identical promotion? I certainly hope it gets something.

My coupon train will look very different depending on whether or not I will be able to get a coupon for buying Mario just by itself. As of now, I'm thinking use Batman coupon on Uncharted 3, use Uncharted 3 coupon on Mario, and hopefully use that coupon on Skyward Sword. I'm not really interested in anything else coming out this month (maybe Sonic Generations but even with coupons I don't think I want it day one) and if Mario has no standalone coupon I might be out after Uncharted.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Josh I have a question:
If i buy MW3 and Skyrim in one transaction and get the 50 dollar coupon, can i do a seperate transaction and get another copy of Skyrim and Uncharted 3 and get another 50 dollars coupon?[/QUOTE]
I think you would be able to. It said on the blog that there was a limit of $100 in coupons I think per SWYR account. I took that to mean that you could do this only twice.

Lets say I bought Kirby return to dreamland which is $49.99 & Uncharted 3 which is $59.99 during the week of spend $110 get a $50 coupon would that work?, also how many times can i do this promotion

yea im not saying this is a terrible deal or that kmart is all of a sudden a shady company. just that personally it doesnt work for me
if i was interested in skyrim and modern warfare i'd be super happy

[quote name='ChaosGamer']Lets say I bought Kirby return to dreamland which is $49.99 & Uncharted 3 which is $59.99 during the week of spend $110 get a $50 coupon would that work?, also how many times can i do this promotion[/QUOTE]

Pull out a calculator and see if that adds up to 110. I'll wait....

Okay, done? There's your answer.

My smart ass answer aside, 109.98 does not equal 110. Simple as that.

[quote name='ratm4eva1']With the games coming up when the coupon is purchased what do you expect people to want to get the biggest games are skyrim and MW3. The shady part is not letting us know in advanced or because you know this is going to be be an issue have an extension on the coupon.

The problem isn't you not being able to directly offer a coupon with the purchase it's changing the rules and have us get punished for using a coupon. I.E you use the coupon it ultimately doesn't allow me to get a 15$ coupon if I buy one of the games and doesn't allow me to get the 35$ coupon if I buy both.

In short the SHADY part is the random change of rules with your deal when I purchased batman there was no indication that anything would change. If you let me know in advanced is one thing but that certainly isn't the case here.

If I new this in advanced I would of ordered it online ended up saving more money and not have to run all the way to your store.[/QUOTE]
It's not a random change in rules. It's the way the system works. It's a MAP violation to offer anything direct on MW3 so we made a macro coupon offer.

Also, I had to get permission to release the MW3 as early as I did since we normally only release deals a week in advance. Either way, the deal is strong, Batman regardless of what you buy provides in essence either a buy one get one half off or stronger depending on the amount of the game purchased.

Again, if you had any sense of how I do things at all it wasn't, "hey let me lure them in with the best offer of the year on Batman just so I can screw them over with a macro coupon offer later." MW3 week is basically almost a B2G1 stand alone offer. Only the biggest launch in entertainment history and we're potentially offering $90 in value (save $20 on XBLA points/live + $50 in coupons if purchased with another game), yes, very shady, downright evil.

[quote name='starshipvelcro']According to your signature you were only buying madden uncharted and battlefield this year. Lol[/QUOTE]

Good observation my friend. However I cannot let $30 in coupons go to waste. I'll probably buy $30-$40 worth and get it cheap! I just don't want to spend good money on a game like Skyrim that I won't touch for a while.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I think you would be able to. It said on the blog that there was a limit of $100 in coupons I think per SWYR account. I took that to mean that you could do this only twice.[/QUOTE]
This correct, basically it is a limit two on the $110 deal.

[quote name='starshipvelcro']So can you say what the next weeks deal is after that? Because if it's the same deal again and using the previous coupons will lower the value of the following coupons received then it's going to change my game buying strategy.[/QUOTE]
Buy X get X off select games.

Konami confirmed today a Feb. 3rd release date for MGS collection. Limited edition ps3 version only also includes MGS psn dl code and MGS4. Def gonna pick up limited edition version for ps3 wherever I can.

So for the xbla points card on mw3 if I were to buy skyrim, mw3, and the 4000 point card and used a previous $20 coupon would it take it off the point card or the game first. Because that would affect the value of the printed coupons the way it's set up.

[quote name='burz88']It's pretty funny how Kmart ran this promotion in the spring and everyone loved it. He runs it again with two of the years biggest titles releasing in the same week (MW3/Skyrim), while lowering the upper limit on the deal ($120 to $110) and now people hate it.

I have to plan out my purchase a little more with regards to coupon usage but this deal is still better than anything else out there. People seem like they were expecting $30 coupons on these games just like Batman. Also if I remember correctly Activision made it so Josh couldn't put a coupon on Black Ops, so he had to work around it. I think its likely that that is the case again this year.[/QUOTE]
I'm kind of PO'd about it personally. I was looking forward to releasing this offer as I thought everyone really enjoyed it last time (everything works the same systemically). No direct deal can be given on Call of Duty games, just like LY BTW. Every retailer either had to do a points offer (Kmart/Amazon - Which isn't an option for us TY) or a combo gift card offer (TRU).

Had to pick one, took everyone's feedback on Easter about the $120 being stupid because it wouldn't print a coupon with purchase of 2 games so I received approval to lower the threshold.

If you get Skyrim and MW3 (which we are buying @#$# ton of) you basically can get any of the following week's releases for $10 bucks.

I have a question, that I hope has not been asked yet. If it has I apologize! How would the following transaction work out:

Skyrim - $59.99
CoD: MW3 - $59.99
Live Sub - $39.99

With $40 in coupons the pre-tax total would be 119.97

My question comes into play with the coupons. Would the coupons be dispersed evenly over the three items, which would drop the game totals under the threshold? I ask this since the subscription wouldn't count toward getting the $50 coupon. Would the total taken for each item look something like this:

Skyrim - 46.66
CoD - 46.65
Xbox Live - 26.66

Once again, if this question has been asked and answered, I apologize. And if it has, can someone point me in the direction of the post?

I think I speak for a lot of people in this thread when I say some of you (a very small handful) need to get slapped.

I understand not liking a deal but to say josh is being shady because you're too ignorant to understand how the industry works? WTF. I wish I could slap you myself.

Thought bf3 would be the highlight of my day yesterday. but ended up bringing home 16lbs of hot dogs all for FREE! had to share it again. gotta love kmart and their double coupon weeks!!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's not a random change in rules. It's the way the system works. It's a MAP violation to offer anything direct on MW3 so we made a macro coupon offer.

Also, I had to get permission to release the MW3 as early as I did since we normally only release deals a week in advance. Either way, the deal is strong, Batman regardless of what you buy provides in essence either a buy one get one half off or stronger depending on the amount of the game purchased.

Again, if you had any sense of how I do things at all it wasn't, "hey let me lure them in with the best offer of the year on Batman just so I can screw them over with a macro coupon offer later." MW3 week is basically almost a B2G1 stand alone offer. Only the biggest launch in entertainment history and we're potentially offering $90 in value (save $20 on XBLA points/live + $50 in coupons if purchased with another game), yes, very shady, downright evil.[/QUOTE]

That offer doesn't mean anything if I use my coupon since that doesn't go towards the dollar value. Hence, your missing my point entirely I don't care about the xbla points/live and this 50$ in coupons your talking about I wouldn't get since if I used my coupon.

I'm upset because the only reason I purchased the game from kmart was with intent to use my coupon on mw3 or/and skyrim and get another coupon which I learn after I now learn is not possible and there were no signs at the time that this would be a problem.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Lol, ok dude. Yes, very shady of us to offer a macro coupon deal that includes every game in the department.

I've actually hinted at this deal previously and most people loved it when we ran it previously. Very similar to TRU's deal LY which was also very popular.

BTW, you can't offer a coupon deal directly on MW3 as it is a MAP violation. The only option was a macro offer this year. I'm cool with not liking the offer but take your shady insult somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Try not to take the brainless comments too seriously. A lot of people don't understand simple business. There is a reason why a lot of big upcoming games such as MW3 and Mario Land have no deals from any retailer. If the publisher doesn't allow it than there is nothing you could personally do. Any complaints can be sent to Activision or Nintendo or any publisher that has serious MAP restrictions preventing retailers such as Kmart from making deals. Josh has proven to make the best deals when he can, but there will be limitations that are unavoidable.

For those crying about having a $30 coupon....you can still use it. If you just want Skyrim/MW3, then you get it for $30 which is cheaper than any other store will have them for a while. Either way, its still a great deal.

Ok so after some careful reading I think I've planned my train for the next couple of purchases. I'm currently holding 2 coupons. A $30 batman and I still have a $20 gears 3( which expires on 11-5). Going to use both of those on Uncharted 3 and net a new $20 coupon. The following week, purchase 2 copies of MW 3 without any coupons and net a $50. Which I can use on Assassins Creed. I can just hold the $20 uncharted for a random weekly deal or better yet Black Friday. Is the anything wrong with any of this?

While I will admit I'm not fond of all the complications, I don't feel cheated in any way, shape, or form. Just have to manuever and little carefully is all.

[quote name='ratm4eva1']That offer doesn't mean anything if I use my coupon since that doesn't go towards the dollar value. Hence, your missing my point entirely I don't care about the xbla points/live and this 50$ in coupons your talking about I wouldn't get since if I used my coupon.

I'm upset because the only reason I purchased the game from kmart was with intent to use my coupon on mw3 or/and skyrim and get another coupon which I learn after I now learn is not possible and there were no signs at the time that this would be a problem.[/QUOTE]
Oh I get it, but your notion that it is somehow shady is utterly wrong just because it does not fall under a previous purchase intention.

It's crazy how people are complaining about the deals that are being offered. You guys do realize that Kmart doesn't have to do any of this right? Be thankful that we've got another retailer providing some serious competition to Worst Buy, GameStop, Walmart, and Amazon.

That said, I think I know how I'm going to be playing out the next few weeks:

11/1/11 - Use $30 coupon to purchase Uncharted 3 for $29.99
11/1/11 - Receive $20 coupon and Wireless Stereo Headset for $59.99
11/1/11 - Sell Wireless Stereo Headset for $89.99 on eBay/Craiglist :)
11/1/11 - End up with Uncharted 3 + $20 coupon for $0-10 OOP
11/25/11 - Use $20 coupon on Black Friday purchase or PSN card

Yes, my coupon train will end, but I'm fine with that as I don't care about MW3. I'm holding off on the MGS HD collection until it's cheaper, Assassin's Creed: Revelations until I've played AC2 and AC: Brotherhood, and Skyrim until there's a GotY Edition on Steam.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Oh I get it, but your notion that it is somehow shady is utterly wrong just because it does not fall under a previous purchase intention.[/QUOTE]

Hey Josh, could you stop dealing with the dummies and go use your pimp hand on the dude who owes you the clearance list?

I'm driving by kmart later and want to pick up some games.

[quote name='confoosious']Hey Josh, could you stop dealing with the dummies and go use your pimp hand on the dude who owes you the clearance list?

I'm driving by kmart later and want to pick up some games.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough :)

Josh, clear this issue up and you will solve half your issues here:

Buy COD for $59.99 + Skyrim $59.99 + Points Card or Sub Card and use $XX coupon = $50 Coupon for $110 or no?

^ People, myself included love you making these deals happen. The Question is basicly if I buy the 2 games and I want to also take advantage of the cheap cards and use my previous coupon will it take it off the cards or the game.

bummer. the $50 coupon for the PS3 bundle stops printing on the 12th, a day before the 110/50 coupon starts. while this does save me from spending money, this means i need to rethink my strategy.

i may be hopping off the coupon train for a bit :(

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Josh, clear this issue up and you will solve half your issues here:

Buy COD for $59.99 + Skyrim $59.99 + Points Card or Sub Card and use $XX coupon = $50 Coupon for $110 or no?

^ People, myself included love you making these deals happen. The Question is basicly if I buy the 2 games and I want to also take advantage of the cheap cards and use my previous coupon will it take it off the cards or the game.[/QUOTE]

same question here.

also, i emailed stock boy about allocating a MW3 HE to my store last week. i assume he's swamped with emails but if i don't hear back from him should i assume my store isn't getting one or show up when the store opens at 8 and hope there's one there?

/ramble

Week of 11-6/11-12: $15 coupon for $40+ gaming purchase, $50 ($15 + $35) gaming coupons for $110+ gaming purchases. Includes these games:
11-8 :360::ps3: (No PC version) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Save $20 on Xbox Live Gold 12-month card, Save $20 on Xbox Live 4000 point card

a little bit confused on this? sooo if i buy mw3 @ $60 what does (15+35) mean?

just trying to figure out how much gaming credit you get also is this pre-order only or can it also be without a pre-order?

[quote name='yotis']Week of 11-6/11-12: $15 coupon for $40+ gaming purchase, $50 ($15 + $35) gaming coupons for $110+ gaming purchases. Includes these games:
11-8 :360::ps3: (No PC version) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Save $20 on Xbox Live Gold 12-month card, Save $20 on Xbox Live 4000 point card

a little bit confused on this? sooo if i buy mw3 @ $60 what does (15+35) mean?

just trying to figure out how much gaming credit you get also is this pre-order only or can it also be without a pre-order?

[/QUOTE]

it means you don't get a $50 coupon for $110 in purchases but a $15 (for the $40+) and a $35 coupon for spending the next $70

so if you buy MW3 for $60, then you would be getting a $15 coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ratm4eva1']Wow this is really lame, they give you big coupon for batman that last for a very limited time, because they know people that bought batman are most likely looking to buy mw3 or skyrim with it and then get another coupon.

This is of course what I thought since I looked here and shc posted that he was working on getting a coupon for both mw3 and skyrim.

This is very lame and very shady... its one thing if they announced this before I got my coupon or having my coupon last a little longer so I could get something else, but no they take it away and try to bait us in then screw us over before we know whats going on. Guess I'm done with kmart for good.[/QUOTE]

hey since you're done with kmart, any outstanding gaming coupons you've acquired, please send my way??? I'm one of those likely to purchase mw3 and skyrim. thanks much. pm me! ha! :)

For the record, I'm excited about the Buy $110 get $50 deal. I think it's pretty fantastic.

So is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection pushed back to Feb 2012? Some sites ran that story, but I can't tell if that's for Europe only or NA too.

I will be kind of bummed if Mario 3D Land has a similar restriction on it, since there's nothing else that week I really want. Maybe the "week" could be extended a day to accommodate Skyward Sword? *crosses fingers*

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Konami confirmed today a Feb. 3rd release date for MGS collection. Limited edition ps3 version only also includes MGS psn dl code and MGS4. Def gonna pick up limited edition version for ps3 wherever I can.[/QUOTE]

This is for Europe only.

SHC Gamer
I would like a little clarification could I purchase 2 call of duty 3 and get 2 discounted points cards on one transaction? If so would I be able to do 2 call or dutys + 2 point cards - $20 preexisting coupon and recieve the 35/15 bonus? I know that point cards don't count towards the total, but I am unsure as to what the $20 coupon would attach to (point card or game). Still confusing when I read that question back but it is what I need to ask... :) cheers

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Josh, clear this issue up and you will solve half your issues here:

^ People, myself included love you making these deals happen. The Question is basicly if I buy the 2 games and I want to also take advantage of the cheap cards and use my previous coupon will it take it off the cards or the game.[/QUOTE]

The deal is pretty clear on the rules.

If you hit $110 or more after tax and coupons, you are eligible. Point cards and the like do not apply, only gaming software.

[quote name='almasy82']SHC Gamer
I would like a little clarification could I purchase 2 call of duty 3 and get 2 discounted points cards on one transaction? If so would I be able to do 2 call or dutys + 2 point cards - $20 preexisting coupon and recieve the 35/15 bonus? I know that point cards don't count towards the total, but I am unsure as to what the $20 coupon would attach to (point card or game). Still confusing when I read that question back but it is what I need to ask... :) cheers[/QUOTE]

Nope, unfortunately you can only get 1 points card discounted per transaction. Just the way the system works.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']Pull out a calculator and see if that adds up to 110. I'll wait....

Okay, done? There's your answer.

My smart ass answer aside, 109.98 does not equal 110. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

After taxes it comes out to be more than $110, genius

[quote name='nnthomas']The deal is pretty clear on the rules.

If you hit $110 or more after tax and coupons, you are eligible. Point cards and the like do not apply, only gaming software.[/QUOTE]
That is not his question.

[quote name='ChaosGamer']After taxes it comes out to be more than $110, genius[/QUOTE]

Which would still not get you a coupon since taxes never count towards the total, genius.

[quote name='adamical']For the record, I'm excited about the Buy $110 get $50 deal. I think it's pretty fantastic.

So is the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection pushed back to Feb 2012? Some sites ran that story, but I can't tell if that's for Europe only or NA too.[/QUOTE]

Been talking to Konami, we are still under the impression it's coming out 11-8. Our ads for it are already finished so I sure hope they didn't move it and not tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back