KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the OP is a little confusing.

Regarding the Uncharted 3 + Sony Wireless Stereo Headset deal: Is this an actual "bundle" or can you just buy both items individually and get the $40 discount?

[quote name='soldier']any word how long the $20 promotion for uncharted 3 will last? Is it one day only, or will it last the week?[/quote]

11/1 - 11/5

[quote name='crookshow']Sorry if this has been asked before, but the OP is a little confusing.

Regarding the Uncharted 3 + Sony Wireless Stereo Headset deal: Is this an actual "bundle" or can you just buy both items individually and get the $40 discount?[/QUOTE]

I'm picking up the headset too, there is not a bundle that I'm aware of I think you just have to purchase them together to get the discount

[quote name='crookshow']Sorry if this has been asked before, but the OP is a little confusing.

Regarding the Uncharted 3 + Sony Wireless Stereo Headset deal: Is this an actual "bundle" or can you just buy both items individually and get the $40 discount?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I'm picking up the headset too, there is not a bundle that I'm aware of I think you just have to purchase them together to get the discount[/QUOTE]

Correct. No actual bundle.

[quote name='ubdu']Nobody's talking about Goldeneye...?[/QUOTE]

I played this on the Wii and I enjoyed it. However, probably won't get this until Black Friday. Even though they rebuilt this game from the ground up (so they say), I still don't think it's a $60 purchase. Sega redid House of the Dead: Overkill, another Wii port, and sold it for $40 (got it for $30 from Amazon) and think it was $50 when it came out for the Wii 2 years ago. So shame on Activation for putting this for $60. I might even consider if they had a higher coupon amount than $15.

Edit: Oh yeah, then Battlefield 3 last week and Activation's Flagship FPS: CoD: MW3 comes out next week...no way in hell another FPSer can compete against these 2 top tier titles.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Considering Best Buy sold Quantum of Solice the summer after it came out for $10 and Gamestop did the same thing for Blood Stone, I think everyone is just waiting for this to be $10, especially since it's an HD port of last year's Wii game with some extra MP modes.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's me, but I don't think Goldeneye would follow the same trend.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Does kmart sell $10 psn cards? What is the cheapest psn card that they sell?[/QUOTE]
$20 PSN Cards.

However, if you're thinking about using this towards the $40/$110 deal, point cards for XBL or PSN will not qualify towards the total.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Does kmart sell $10 psn cards? What is the cheapest psn card that they sell?[/QUOTE]

I've only ever seen $20 and $50 PSN cards. Kmart sells both of those.

[quote name='MikeE021286']I've only ever seen $20 and $50 PSN cards. Kmart sells both of those.[/QUOTE]
You know what would make perfect filler? Five dollar PSN cards
(or, if you want to go even more loco, $.01 PSN cards)

Does anyone happen to have the Shop Your Way Rewards email for the week of 8/14 thru 8/20? There was a promotion for a bonus 10000 points with the purchase of $100 or more. I spent $110 (before tax, no coupons) on 8/16 in a single transaction and never got my bonus points.

When I emailed SYWR customer service, but they claim my store was not participating in that promotion. I don't have the email anymore for that particular promo, but I've read through the fine print of the recent ones and there's no indication that some stores do not participate in the bonus point events.

Kinda pissed cuz I added about $20 of stuff to pass the $100 mark just to meet the bonus cutoff.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='vlv723']I played this on the Wii and I enjoyed it. However, probably won't get this until Black Friday. Even though they rebuilt this game from the ground up (so they say), I still don't think it's a $60 purchase.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I dug Goldeneye for Wii, but I don't think this is anymore then a $20 or less purchase for me.

Too many pages to read through and check, but do one month XBL or cheap psn/wii/xbox point cards count toward the spend $110, get $50 coupon? If I were to buy UC3 and use that $20 coupon on MW3 and another game the total would come to around $107, so I need a cheap addon to meet the requirement.

[quote name='Thorgouge']Too many pages to read through and check, but do one month XBL or cheap psn/wii/xbox point cards count toward the spend $110, get $50 coupon? If I were to buy UC3 and use that $20 coupon on MW3 and another game the total would come to around $107, so I need a cheap addon to meet the requirement.[/QUOTE]

Too many pages...read 5 posts above yours. smh

[quote name='Thorgouge']Too many pages to read through and check, but do one month XBL or cheap psn/wii/xbox point cards count toward the spend $110, get $50 coupon? If I were to buy UC3 and use that $20 coupon on MW3 and another game the total would come to around $107, so I need a cheap addon to meet the requirement.[/QUOTE]

Points cards and subs do not count towards your $110.00 amount It calculates this way:

(Example)
Game 1 = $59.99
Game 2 = $59.99
Total = $119.98 (this is all that matters) --- the amount of your games before tax and any coupons

Coupon - $20
Total after Coupons = $99.98 (this does not matter)

*in this example you would meet the $110.00 criteria even though your after coupon total is less than $110

[quote name='cancerman1120']So the weekly ad lists dark souls for the ps3 on sale for $39.99 but nothing for the 360 version. It seems like the website does not even list it. Any chance it is also on sale in store?[/QUOTE]
Dark Souls for 360 rang up full price today at the Kmart in Minneapolis.

Needless to say, I didn't buy.

Well I just got back from Kmart and bought a Black Nintendo 3ds. 25 dollar coupon printed out fine and I also recieved a 5 dollar promotional gift card too.

After my coupons and SYWR points, only paid 25 dollars out of pocket

[quote name='LazyTriangle']so are all the Dualshock 3 controller colors on sale or just the standard black one, I might be picking up second controller tomorrow when I go in to pick up Uncharted 3[/QUOTE]
Ad says "Other colors available" so yes, all of them are discounted.

Anybody else having a sombit of a time getting the tropical flavor game fuel(green) mountain dew?

Could've sworn stores were crawling with them a few weeks ago.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Anybody else having a sombit of a time getting the tropical flavor game fuel(green) mountain dew?

Could've sworn stores were crawling with them a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

now i just can't stop wondering what you get if you buy this specific flavor?

"***Promo note 1: $15/$35 coupons valid from November 13 to November 23. Limit $100 in coupons from this offer for each SYWR account (max $50 in coupons per transaction so do 2 separate $110.00+ transactions to max out the $100 in coupons)"

Anyone happen to know if these dates particularly the *November 23rd* part is incorrect? Inotherwords, is it SUPPOSED to be valid until December 23rd? Typically the coupons seem to have about 45 days of validity on them, rather than 10 days.

If Josh or Stockboy is able to confirm that either its a misprint or it really is that short of a window I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Strategy101']"***Promo note 1: $15/$35 coupons valid from November 13 to November 23. Limit $100 in coupons from this offer for each SYWR account (max $50 in coupons per transaction so do 2 separate $110.00+ transactions to max out the $100 in coupons)"

Anyone happen to know if these dates particularly the *November 23rd* part is incorrect? Inotherwords, is it SUPPOSED to be valid until December 23rd? Typically the coupons seem to have about 45 days of validity on them, rather than 10 days.

If Josh or Stockboy is able to confirm that either its a misprint or it really is that short of a window I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
Nov 13-23 (11 days) is correct -- they dont want you to use them during Black Friday (BF sale pricing plus people using $50 or $100 in coupons from this promo will cause Kmart to lose too much money)

[quote name='Class']Dark Souls for 360 rang up full price today at the Kmart in Minneapolis.

Needless to say, I didn't buy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I saw the OP said it was both but I was skeptical. Oh well I can wait it out...not like I do not have anything else to play.

[quote name='JaTaN']Nov 13-23 (11 days) is correct -- they dont want you to use them during Black Friday (BF sale pricing plus people using $50 or $100 in coupons from this promo will cause Kmart to lose too much money)[/QUOTE]
Oh wow. nice catch. i'll skip the $110 for $50 deal even though I have the $30 arkham coupon.
For those like me that can wait on skyrim et. al, doesn't this make the uncharted 3 + $20 coupon the better deal b/c I can use the $20 during black friday?

[quote name='Supreme0ne']it wouldnt surprise me if kmart doesnt allow coupons to be used during black friday[/QUOTE]
Yeah, can we get confirmation from shc-gamer or stockboy that the uncharted 3 coupon and arkham city coupon will be able to be used on black friday sales?

The uncharted 3 coupon description reads:
valid from November 6 to December 17.

How do you guys go about getting the games? Like are they ready to go at your store opening? My local store opens up at 8 AM... so will they have Uncharted 3 then? Haven't ever picked up a release day game at Kmart.

My K-Mart doesn't have any of the marked boxes for the xp, so I didnt buy, not a huge deal. Also, looking forward to the deal reveal for the week of the 15th so I can plan all these purchases out.

Does anyone here know which KMart in Chicago/IL is open for 24 hours?

Also, Uncharted 3 will be available, later, at those 24 hour stores right?

I was kind of interested in goldeneye reloaded cause I really liked the Wii one, but it looks terrible in the latest videos. No recoil on the weapons, bland graphics, and enemies that barely react to being shot. It's like how enemies reacted in quake 1 or something. The original N64 goldeneye had a better feeling of effecting the enemies with your shots.

Last edited:
This may have been asked before, but can multiple gaming coupons be used in a single transaction? I'm asking because of this:

Week of 11-6/11-12: $15 coupon for $40+ gaming purchase, $50 ($15 + $35) gaming coupons for $110+ gaming purchases

I have several $30 coupons from multiple Batman: AC purchases. Let's pretend that in one transaction I pick up

• COD MW3
  • MGS Collection
  • Some other random game
  • A $20 or $50 PSN card
Can I can use 2 different Batman coupons for that one transaction? And if my total is still over $110, that means I'd get $50 in coupons, plus the offers that come with MW3?

[quote name='peter17319']This may have been asked before, but can multiple gaming coupons be used in a single transaction? I'm asking because of this:

I have several $30 coupons from multiple Batman: AC purchases. Let's pretend that in one transaction I pick up

• COD MW3
  • MGS Collection
  • Some other random game
  • A $20 or $50 PSN card
Can I can use 2 different Batman coupons for that one transaction? And if my total is still over $110, that means I'd get $50 in coupons, plus the offers that come with MW3?[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, you can only one Batman (or any game coupon) per transaction, however, if you have a couple from game A and game B, you can use them in the same transaction. Two coupons from game A will not work in a single transaction.

[quote name='spree4567']Hoping power is restored both in my home and at kmart soon. Want to get the uncharted deal.[/QUOTE]

"Snowtober"?

[quote name='peter17319']Can I can use 2 different Batman coupons for that one transaction? And if my total is still over $110, that means I'd get $50 in coupons, plus the offers that come with MW3?[/QUOTE]

No. You cannot use multiple coupons from the same promotion. Technically you weren't even supposed to get multiple Batman coupons, but I guess that's Kmart's screwup. Even still, you can only use one Batman coupon in one transaction. If you had other coupons from other promotions, they could stack, but you can only use one coupon per unique promotion.
And yes. If you spend $110, you get the $50 in coupons plus $20 off a 4000 MS Point Card and $20 off a year of Xbox Live if purchased in the same transaction.
Those $20 off offers are not print out coupons. They must be bought at the same time as MW3.

It's snowing in Arkham City. Speaking of which (possible spoiler ahead):
Don't forget to talk to Calendar Man today.

God bless this game.

I still don't get it entirely:

***Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons (Gaming hardware/live/point cards do NOT count towards the $40/$110 total)

If I buy

2 copies of MW3 (2 Ps3) = $119.98
+
2 MS 4000 points = $59.98
- (use 2 coupons)
Use Batman coupon = -$30 + another -$20q
= Total $129.xx.

Will I get the $50 in coupons and will both points card ring up $29.99.

Thanks so much

Points cards are only discounted if you buy the Xbox 360 version of the game. Same with Xbox Live cards.
And only ONE CARD OF EACH TYPE PER TRANSACTION.

[quote name='youenvy']now i just can't stop wondering what you get if you buy this specific flavor?[/QUOTE]
Well besides gettin the advertised flavor.....Glowing green cavities.

I also heard it tastes like taco bell's baja blast which I like.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Points cards are only discounted if you buy the Xbox 360 version of the game.[/QUOTE]
That's not true according to the blog and I dont think that's been said. While you cant buy a PSN card and get a discount you can buy the PS3 version of MW3 and get a discount on Xbox Live 12 months or the 4000 MS points.

[quote name='harish7447']I still don't get it entirely:

***Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons (Gaming hardware/live/point cards do NOT count towards the $40/$110 total)

If I buy

+
- (use 2 coupons)
= Total $129.xx.

Thanks so much

[/QUOTE]
That should be the case. Edit: Wait for verification though I dont want you losing $50 in coupons and having it not work. Could end up being a mess.

[quote name='harish7447']I still don't get it entirely:

If I buy

+
- (use 2 coupons)
= Total $129.xx.

Thanks so much

[/QUOTE]
That should be the case.

Thinking about getting Uncharted 3 and the Prince of Persia HD bundle (use with the $20) this week. Then Goldeneye, Batman, and Sonic Generations (use with the $50) next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back