KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally stopped by Kmart today ... I was hoping that they were out of the Sony headsets or Uncharted 3, so I wouldn't spend anymore money this week.

... but they had 2 of each in stock.

Bought both the game and headset for $120 and got the $20 coupon without any issues.

I wasn't really thrilled when they revamped the game section ... but now at least I don't have to wait for someone to come back to the electronics area. I took both up to the front counter and didn't have to wait at all.

I would also like some clarification on the bogoo50% deal working or not working with coupons. As well as if the bogo50% deal works for two copies of the same title. If so this would be a very very good deal.

1. Purchase two copies of skyrim=90
  2. Use $30 AC credit =60
  3. Recieve $15 credit for spending 40+
  4. 60 out of pocket and 15gc for $120 of product.
as far as I can understand this will work, that is if coupons work......:)

Call of Duty: MW3
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Saint's Row 3
Halo Anniversary
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Rayman Origins
Need For Speed: The Run

What a kick ass list what a deal. I need lord of the rings added to the list and another good 40.00 to match with Halo.

I have mw3 + card saints row- AC elderscroll - Need for speed

[quote name='wewill']I would also like some clarification on the bogoo50% deal working or not working with coupons. As well as if the bogo50% deal works for two copies of the same title. If so this would be a very very good deal.

2. Use $30 AC credit =60
as far as I can understand this will work, that is if coupons work......:)[/QUOTE]You wouldn't receive the $15 coupon because the deal for spending $40/$110 occurs the week before the BOGO 50% off deal, 11/6-11/12; the BOGO is in effect 11/13-11/19.

[quote name='wewill']I would also like some clarification on the bogoo50% deal working or not working with coupons. As well as if the bogo50% deal works for two copies of the same title. If so this would be a very very good deal.

2. Use $30 AC credit =60
as far as I can understand this will work, that is if coupons work......:)[/QUOTE]
No. The $15/$50 deal is not the same week as the B1G1 deal. You don't get gaming coupons for buying things in the B1G1 deal.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']No. The $15/$50 deal is not the same week as the B1G1 deal. You don't get gaming coupons for buying things in the B1G1 deal.[/QUOTE]

Ahh crap. lol thanks, got a little over anxious and assumed since skyrim came out Friday that it would fall into both sales. I work in retail and get so frustrated when people don't read signs....... and here is a good example of where I didn't even notice the date on the bogo50% deal. Oh well, still will the coupon work?

[quote name='DDustiNN']If you can't use the Gaming Coupons on the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal, that kind of defeats the whole purpose of them, IMO. If that's the case, that's pretty shady, considering how many people do the "coupon train" thing to keep coming back.

I'm guessing the restriction is for "buy one get one free" promotions.

And on another note... What are the odds of MW3 even being available that week anyway? With it being so popular, and even having a midnight launch at some stores, and Kmart always getting such limited stock on games... Will there even be any left for the 50% promotion?

EDIT: Okay I just read the text on my $20 coupon from Arkham City, and now I have no idea why you guys are even questioning this... The coupon basically just says $20 off a gaming purchase of $20 or more, in-store only. It says nothing about B1G1 anywhere. Why would you even think this coupon wouldn't work? I'm not getting the logic...[/QUOTE]

This is a question that I really want to know as well because it will definitely influence my deicision to purchase games that week.

Thanks Josh and the rest of the SHC Team! The B1 get 50% off another deal is awesome. Also glad I will have $50 in coupons from the week before. Next week I will get Skyrim and MW3 for $80 and the following week get Saints Row and either The Run or ACR, can't decide. But i will use my $15 and $35 coupons on that. So will pay $40 and will have all major releases. 4 brand new games for $120. Thats not just amazing, its unheard of in most retailers. Will also be picking up SML3D that week also.

KMart rocks

If coupons can be combined with the offer that week, i'll probably pick up
Saint's Row 3 and
Halo Anniversary
However, it sounds like there's a chance that we might not be able to use coupons. That would probably have me just use a coupon on Halo Anniversary alone.

[quote name='EducAsian']I'm pretty sure I read that Stock Boy will be making sure there are TONS of copies of MW3 and Skyrim in stock....MW3 is probably the most anticipated release of this year so it would be foolish of K-Mart to stock a low quantity and lose out on potential sales of the game. I'm pretty confident that there will be plenty of copies...even at K-Mart. [/QUOTE]

To put it in perspective, my store is considered low volume, and we got 66 on 360 AND 46 ON PS3. We got 8 of uncharted 3 last week.

yeah I don't think any retail store that carries videogames is getting less than 50 copies of that fucking game.

I wonder if they'll outship BF3. Didn't they say like 5 million in the first week?

When purchasing $110 worth of merchandise, can I buy multiple copies of the same game and will it still register for the $50 worth of coupons? Sorry if this has been answered before.

So 110+ dollars worth of games will get me a 15 and 35 dollar coupon? Can i use them both at the same time on a future purchase? Id hate to only be able to use one at a time.

[quote name='The 7th Number']So 110+ dollars worth of games will get me a 15 and 35 dollar coupon? Can i use them both at the same time on a future purchase? Id hate to only be able to use one at a time.[/QUOTE]You can definitely use them both, as long as your total is at least $50.00 before tax (i.e. you can only use one on a purchase that's $49.99 before tax).

[quote name='Vigilante']You can definitely use them both, as long as your total is at least $50.00 before tax (i.e. you can only use one on a purchase that's $49.99 before tax).[/QUOTE]

Ok cool, i know i read how you cant use 2 batman 30 dollar coupons at the same time, for example, so i was a little curious if the 15+35 didnt work together. Thanks for clearing that up.

I just noticed the buy 1 get 1 half off deal, at first i thought this didnt seem like a good deal, but when using the 50 dollar coupon from the previous week its like getting two 60 dollar games for 40 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my plan is set now. The BOGO promotion doesn't include anything I was going to get any time soon, so I'm going to put next week's tiered coupons promotion to work to its fullest.

Everything I've heard now about Sonic Generations has really caught my attention. I'm seeing some of my favorite levels from past games included, and I realize now that I'm becoming excited to play it. Didn't expect that at all...

[quote name='DPsycho']Looks like my plan is set now. The BOGO promotion doesn't include anything I was going to get any time soon, so I'm going to put next week's tiered coupons promotion to work to its fullest.

Everything I've heard now about Sonic Generations has really caught my attention. I'm seeing some of my favorite levels from past games included, and I realize now that I'm becoming excited to play it. Didn't expect that at all...[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised anyone is even capable of getting excited for a Sonic game anymore. :shock:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'm surprised anyone is even capable of getting excited for a Sonic game anymore. :shock:[/QUOTE]

I surely wasn't expecting to be. I just can't ignore the praise it's been getting, though.

I'm passing on this week's coupon for it but likely picking it up as part of next week's $110+ purchase.

Kmart is rollin with these deals..I plan on getting skyrim and mw3 on 11-11
. Then i will use the coupon the next week and try to get saints row 3 and sumthing else i don't have..lol Thanks Kmart. Halo Anniversary edition $20 dollars after i buy saintsrow 3. Then i need a xbox. Add more games to list like SONIC generations. LLP baby

I'm also interested to know whether coupons can be used on the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal.

The coupon that came with Uncharted 3 doesn't mention anything about not being able to. We'll see... :whistle2:#

Are there any extra specials for the midnight releases? We wud luv something as this is the 1st midnight release for Kmart I believe :)

[quote name='bozemanriverrat']Ugh. I should have waited until next week to get Uncharted 3. Then I could couple it with Skyrim for the $50 coupon and then do the B1G1 deal the next week for Rayman and SR3. Now I don't know what to do.

I haven't even played it yet. I wish I hadn't opened it yet.[/QUOTE]

You could just buy U3 again with Skyrim and then return the new unopened U3 with your original receipt. Ends up being the same thing...

[quote name='esalw822']You could just buy U3 again with Skyrim and then return the new unopened U3 with your original receipt. Ends up being the same thing...[/QUOTE]

Not if he wants the coupon, he received, from U3, though I could be wrong.

will there be a SYWR promo anytime this week Josh. last time this sale was on, the last day of the sale there was a spend $100, get 10000 SYWR points or something promo. can you confirm anything?

is the electronics hours different because I dont want to go at 5am only to find out the electronics department is not open yet?

Has it been confirmed whether or not K-Mart will have the PC version of Skyrim?

Also, how many MS points does CoD Elite membership cost?

Is there a list of which kmart stores are doing the midnight release? I went to kmart today but didn't see any signs, so i wasn't sure. That and I was going to ask if they could check for Hardened editions but the girl kinda seemed sluggish and was taking her time with the customer before me so i just left.

edit: nevermind i just googled the midnight stores, and they will have 5 xbox and 4 ps3 hardened editions. WHAT!?

[quote name='SOLDIER']Has it been confirmed whether or not K-Mart will have the PC version of Skyrim?

Also, how many MS points does CoD Elite membership cost?[/QUOTE]

MS points for COD elite should be whatever $50 bucks is. I use ps3 so its pretty easy to be like $50 so i wouldn't be able to tell you what that is in MS points.

[quote name='DPsycho']Looks like my plan is set now. The BOGO promotion doesn't include anything I was going to get any time soon, so I'm going to put next week's tiered coupons promotion to work to its fullest.

Everything I've heard now about Sonic Generations has really caught my attention. I'm seeing some of my favorite levels from past games included, and I realize now that I'm becoming excited to play it. Didn't expect that at all...[/QUOTE]

It's seriously a good game. I've only finished the first three stages but the remix of chemical zone is amazingly well done. Had me smiling big time the whole level. Kind of made me want to see a simlar re-visiting in HD for classic Mario levels. Sort of like the SMG2 levels that were based on SM64 levels, but done with classics like the Angry Sun level in SMB3, or the butter bridge from SMW.

The remix of that level's music is so good too.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToHKMC8uZZw[/MEDIA]

[quote name='SOLDIER']Has it been confirmed whether or not K-Mart will have the PC version of Skyrim?

Also, how many MS points does CoD Elite membership cost?[/QUOTE]

"Elite" membership will be 4000 points. If you get MW3 at K-Mart for $60.00 and pick up the 4000 points card with it for $30.00 for a total of $90.00 you end up saving $10.00 for what it cost for the "Hardened" edition. You do miss out on the fancy case and other extras but you do get the same benifits as far as "Elite" status goes.

So, I foolishly seem to have lost my current coupon... is there any way to reprint it through the SYWR site, or something like that? I thought I remembered seeing a digital copy of some past coupon in my email, but all I see for this transaction is the regular digital receipt. If not, I'm not going to be too upset, it is my own fault.

I know this might be alot to ask but is it possible to get either a straight discount on Mario kart 7 or maybe a gift card instead of a coupon? There's nothing coming out retail until FF XIII - 2 late in January and i think its going to miss the window of 6 week activation.

Apparently the store that broke street date was one of the two local stores here in Tampa -- maybe this information can help Josh out.

http://stickskills.com/2011/11/04/g...-3-playing-on-xbox-live-could-get-you-banned/

Early copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 have already been sold by a Kmart in Tampa whose employees claimed to be unaware of the release date,

So yea, looks like I'm the one that has to worry about stock after all haha.

Hopefully it was the crappy location on the other side of town, and not the good K-Mart I usually go to. Who knows how many they sold before they pulled it off the shelves.

Its a shame none of the articles I've found have said WHICH K-Mart it was. Another website claims it was due to a "confusion about the labeling on the boxes" that prompted the employees here to sell it early.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']will there be a SYWR promo anytime this week Josh. last time this sale was on, the last day of the sale there was a spend $100, get 10000 SYWR points or something promo. can you confirm anything?[/QUOTE]

Josh doesn't usually find out about these things until we do, so I doubt he'd have much to offer. However, I'm rather certain we won't have anything of the sort until December.

There is already a SYWR promotion going on for the span of this month where you earn 2x base points on all (qualifying) purchases. This means that to maximize gains, you want to avoid spending the points you have now and to put off the use of any coupons that you are certain you can apply to a purchase in December as points are only earned on the amount of currency SHC gains through purchases. (The gains are small, but min/maxing is what it is.)

With that promo running, I think it's safe to say that there won't be any bonus point weekends that can be applied to gaming purchases through the rest of November.

I wonder if there is going to be any fallout from the "accidental" sales and the huge publicity. It can't be a good thing.

Will the stores be getting a fresh supply of 4000 point cards for Tuesday? I checked recently and my store was already sold out of them. :cry:

[quote name='animalspinners']Apparently the store that broke street date was one of the two local stores here in Tampa -- maybe this information can help Josh out.[/QUOTE]

There were multiple stores in multiple states.

Am I losing my mind or is there some gaming coupon for the purchase of 30 of "WWE gear"? All my searches get screwed because of the word coupon - which doesn't narrow the search and "gear" which inevitably brings up Gears of War for the results.

If so, when would the coupon be valid.

Thanks.

Its kind of weird that stores put them out due to the labeling on the boxes. I can say that is true, that the boxes said rush to floor immediately but that is pretty common for video games, and even some of the new release movies say that. I think the big failure here is that the registers allowed it to go through.

[quote name='Mad39er']I wonder if there is going to be any fallout from the "accidental" sales and the huge publicity. It can't be a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Didnt someone buy a copy for like $1200 yesterday on Ebay? lol I think they'll be ok.

EDIT- I think the whole "accidently put the copies out" line is bull. Lol as much as we complain about none of the major releases NOT being put out on launch day the biggest title of the year (sales wise) somehow manages to be put out....early? How many of those employees' buddies bought copies at those stores?

Wow I didnt know rayman origins was being made...watched some trailers and it looks AWESOME. Gonna def consider this one. Would be a great game to play with my 3 y/o daughter.

Can you buy a PSN funds card as part of the $110 for the $50 coupon? I'm assuming not since the XBLA 4000 point cards aren't allowed, but figured I'd check.

[quote name='Drek']Can you buy a PSN funds card as part of the $110 for the $50 coupon? I'm assuming not since the XBLA 4000 point cards aren't allowed, but figured I'd check.[/QUOTE]

Nope, just the actual gaming software..

Does anybody know what dates the $15 gaming coupon is good for when you buy Super Mario 3D for the 3DS? Just wondering because i would like to use $15 when Mario Kart comes out 12/11. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back