KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not liking the gaming coupons since they have to be used within 10 days. I've waited long enough for Skyrim and I've been thinking about getting MW3. So, if I'm understanding this right I can get them both the day Skyrim comes out and get 50 dollars worth of gaming coupons, but I have to spend them by the 23rd.

[quote name='TheNeck']Does anybody know what dates the $15 gaming coupon is good for when you buy Super Mario 3D for the 3DS? Just wondering because i would like to use $15 when Mario Kart comes out 12/11. :D[/QUOTE]

From the OP:
Gaming coupons valid from November 20 to December 31.
:3ds: Buy a Nintendo 3DS for $169.99, get a $35 gaming coupon.

:3ds: Buy Super Mario 3D Land for $39.99, get a $15 gaming coupon.

So yes, that'll work.

[quote name='GPrime101']From the OP:
Gaming coupons valid from November 20 to December 31.
:3ds: Buy a Nintendo 3DS for $169.99, get a $35 gaming coupon.

:3ds: Buy Super Mario 3D Land for $39.99, get a $15 gaming coupon.

So yes, that'll work.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, i didn't notice the dates valid on the front page, i guess i should read a little bit closer next time. :D

I'm still a little confused. So, the total has to be $110 before coupons/tax right? So, if I bought $120 worth of games and then used $40 in coupons, I would still get $50 in coupons back. Right?

The B1G1 half off is a great time to hop off the train. I'll be getting Saints and Skyrim for $40 out of pocket after MW3 week's coupon. Thank you based Mart.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']I'm still a little confused. So, the total has to be $110 before coupons/tax right? So, if I bought $120 worth of games and then used $40 in coupons, I would still get $50 in coupons back. Right?[/QUOTE]

Yes... of course that's what they say and something could go wrong, but yes

11/6 Spend $40, get $15 coupon
11/13 Use $15 coupon on Super Mario 3D Land, get new $15 coupon
11/20 Use $15 SM coupon on Skyward Sword bundle, get new $20 coupon
12/11 Use $20 Zelda coupon on Mario Kart 7, get new (presumably $15) coupon
Then need to spend $15 coupon...

Hm... that adds up to
$40 in games, SM 3D Land, Skyward Sword bundle, and Mario Kart 7 for
40 + 40 + 70 + 40 - 15 - 15 - 20 = $140 + $15 coupon

Or, in short:
$40 in games for $25
SM3D for $25
Zelda Bundle for $50
Mario Kart 7 for $25

Sounds like a plan to me- as someone said a couple of pages ago, "unless you are a Nintendo fan the coupon train is pretty much over after next week", but for us Nintendo fans, it's time to get on after a long, cold summer.

No one is really offering great pre-order bonuses for any of the above so getting them for a better price sounds great. The only real fly in the ointment there could be if the $15 gaming coupon doesn't print or there are no Skyward Sword bundles where I live- both of those would be pretty annoying.

SI

I've read that two $30 batman coupons cannot be used together in one transaction but how about 2 $20 coupons from different games. For me I have one coupon from Uncharted 3 and one from LotR: War in the North. Both coupons are $20, can I still use them together in one transaction or must it be separate? Oh and I have read the terms of each coupon and there is no mention of the coupon not being valid on B1G50% off sales.

[quote name='Odinsfury']I'm not liking the gaming coupons since they have to be used within 10 days. I've waited long enough for Skyrim and I've been thinking about getting MW3. So, if I'm understanding this right I can get them both the day Skyrim comes out and get 50 dollars worth of gaming coupons, but I have to spend them by the 23rd.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='FireWarrior']I've read that two $30 batman coupons cannot be used together in one transaction but how about 2 $20 coupons from different games. For me I have one coupon from Uncharted 3 and one from LotR: War in the North. Both coupons are $20, can I still use them together in one transaction or must it be separate? Oh and I have read the terms of each coupon and there is no mention of the coupon not being valid on B1G50% off sales.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8879930&postcount=3

[quote name='FireWarrior']I've read that two $30 batman coupons cannot be used together in one transaction but how about 2 $20 coupons from different games. For me I have one coupon from Uncharted 3 and one from LotR: War in the North. Both coupons are $20, can I still use them together in one transaction or must it be separate? Oh and I have read the terms of each coupon and there is no mention of the coupon not being valid on B1G50% off sales.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can do that. Not sure about the B1G1 though, I dont see why it wouldn't work. (May have been posted further back.)

I wasn't going to buy Modern Warfare 3, but now that I can get it with Skyrim for just $70 out of pocket after a coupon, I can't resist. Damn you K-Mart.

[quote name='deman8899']Is the Skyward Sword Bundle available on Kmart Site, I can't seem to find it?[/QUOTE]

It's mentioned in the OP, but sounds like it could be a bit tough to find

SI

[quote name='chriscolbert']Despite verbiage on the coupon saying you can't, that has never been the case before and I wouldn't expect that to change, especially given Josh's comment you quoted.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping you're right. I'll be happy if I can use my $30 BAC coupon on Skyrim and SR3. It would basically turn out to be a B2G1 for me.

On a different note, I really liked using the last coupon from last year's train on a Microsoft point card. Too bad that won't be the case this year.

I was finally able to get Uncharted 3 and the Sony headset deal today. After being told during the week 1. that they didn't get the game in yet and 2. They sold out of the game and weren't getting anymore. The nice employee today found 5 copies of Uncharted 3 she had stocked on Tuesday. Got the game and headset, used my Batman: AC coupon, and got the $20 coupon for Uncharted 3. I'm happy I was got the deal but don't like the way it happened.

I just got the ad for next week. There is nothing new that hasn't already been revealed.

The offers of $15 coupon for $40 in games and $50 in coupons for $110 in games are in the ad. The $50 coupons offer takes up the majority of the front page.

Also, there is a Family & Friends Event on Sunday, where a bunch of items are discounted at 10% off. All video game products are not included in the sale, so don't get too excited if you see the F&F ads in the store.

I wish kmart service wasn't so bad here :(

I have 3 stores nearby, allways out of stock, everytime I call they never answer or put me on hold for 15+minutes.

Good-bye uncharted 3 and headset :(

[quote name='chriscolbert']No they will not.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Not a single store is going to have the PC version? Why the heck not, I know they sell PC games (I bought Starcraft II from them).

Also, the Hardened Edition of MW3 is eligible for the $50 coupon, right? So if I walk into a store and they happen to have one in stock, I could buy that plus $10 on whatever and use the coupon for a future game, right?

If you're that lucky to find one, and the pre-tax total is at or over $110, then yes.
Also, it's 2 coupons: a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon.

Can the two coupons be used together on the same game?

Also, has it been mentioned how many HEs each store will have (that aren't pre-orders)?

Question, for next week deal, would get 2 x modern warfare III + 12 month card for 39.99 + the $30 AC coupon fly? I heard story that coupon can no longer be used on live or point card or something/

[quote name='SOLDIER']Can the two coupons be used together on the same game?

Also, has it been mentioned how many HEs each store will have (that aren't pre-orders)?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they can be combined.

All we know is that not all store will get Hardened edition. You could bug Stock Boy if Hardened is coming to your local store.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Question, for next week deal, would get 2 x modern warfare III + 12 month card for 39.99 + the $30 AC coupon fly?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you should get $50 in coupons with all that.

" Spend $40.00 or more in gaming software, get a $15 gaming coupon. Total must be at least $40.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total). Conditions confirmed by Kmartgamer
Spend $110.00 or more in gaming software in a single transaction, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total). Conditions confirmed by Kmartgamer
***Promo note 1: $15/$35 coupons valid from November 13 to November 23. Limit $100 in coupons from this offer for each SYWR account (max $50 in coupons per transaction so do 2 separate $110.00+ transactions to max out the $100 in coupons)
***Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons (Gaming hardware/live/point cards do NOT count towards the $40/$110 total)
This offer is in the weekly ad.

Buy Modern Warfare 3, get 1 of these offers in the same purchase:
* Xbox Live Gold 12-month card for $39.99. (this offer is in the weekly ad)
or
* Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Point card for $29.99.
Kmart will not have the PC version available for sale. There will be a very limited stock of Hardened editions, either 1 or none per store. source"

Not sure if this has been posted because I haven't checked but can I do:

Buy MW3 for 360. Get $15 gaming coupon. Buy 4k MSP for $30 also. Can I get both deals? Can I use the $15 on the 4k MSP?

Also, has it been mentioned how many HEs each store will have (that aren't pre-orders)?[/QUOTE]
Yes and yes. Extremely limited amounts of the Hardened Edition though so dont count on getting one.

[quote name='xFate']Not sure if this has been posted because I haven't checked but can I do:

Buy MW3 for 360. Get $15 gaming coupon. Buy 4k MSP for $30 also. Can I get both deals? Can I use the $15 on the 4k MSP?[/QUOTE]
Yes you can buy MW3 for Xbox + 4K MS points. Do it in a single transaction. No you cant use the $15 coupon on the points card. The $15 coupon wont be valid until the following Sunday.

[quote name='xFate']Not sure if this has been posted because I haven't checked but can I do:

Buy MW3 for 360. Get $15 gaming coupon. Buy 4k MSP for $30 also. Can I get both deals? Can I use the $15 on the 4k MSP?[/QUOTE]
Yes you can buy MW3 for Xbox + 4K MS points. Do it in a single transaction. No you cant use the $15 coupon on the points card. The $15 coupon wont be valid until the following Sunday.

Just to make sure, does the buy one get one half off have a limit? I plan on picking up just about every game released that day.

[quote name='Tonnous24']Just to make sure, does the buy one get one half off have a limit? I plan on picking up just about every game released that day.[/QUOTE]
Not that's been mentioned so I doubt it. Edit: Some of the SYWR deals are limited to 2x per account I think it is. So it's possible there's a limit of 2 (so 4 games total) but again I doubt it. Hopefully for Kmart theres no glitch with buying say 3 or 4 of the mentioned games in one transaction. B1G3 half off would be pretty sweet.

Yes, It says right on the coupon that the can be combined.

[quote name='emg28']I'm hoping you're right. I'll be happy if I can use my $30 BAC coupon on Skyrim and SR3. It would basically turn out to be a B2G1 for me.

On a different note, I really liked using the last coupon from last year's train on a Microsoft point card. Too bad that won't be the case this year.[/QUOTE]

I hope I can use my $30 coupon as well which I'll use to get AC:R and SR3, otherwise I'll just get a $50 PSN card.

Can I use my coupon on gaming hardware? In this care, I want to use my Batman AC $30 toward PS3 headset to get it for $50.

can i buy 2 mw3 to get the ($50) and in the same transaction pick up 2 xbox live points card for $30 each?
asking since im picking up 2 mw3 thus 1 it would be 1 card for each game.

also the ($50) is 2 different coupon $15 and $35 together, and i read that they both can be used together in one future purchase. is this true?

sorry for the ? but ive never shopped at kmart for video games. Hell, i haven't been there in the logest, but they seem to have the best deals for mw3 and xbox live points right now.

[quote name='swiller']Can I use my coupon on gaming hardware? In this care, I want to use my Batman AC $30 toward PS3 headset to get it for $50.[/QUOTE] Yes.

[quote name='youenvy']can i buy 2 mw3 to get the ($50) and in the same transaction pick up 2 xbox live points card for $30 each?

also the ($50) is 2 different coupon $15 and $35 together, and i read that they both can be used together in one future purchase. is this true?

sorry for the ? but ive never shopped at kmart for video games. Hell, i haven't been there in the logest, but they seem to have the best deals for mw3 and xbox live points right now.[/QUOTE]I dont know about buying 2 points cards with 2 copies of MW3. Yes the $15 + $35 coupons should be able to be stacked on one future purchase.

[quote name='Odinsfury']I'm not liking the gaming coupons since they have to be used within 10 days. I've waited long enough for Skyrim and I've been thinking about getting MW3. So, if I'm understanding this right I can get them both the day Skyrim comes out and get 50 dollars worth of gaming coupons, but I have to spend them by the 23rd.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way as I'm looking to get both games as well. I will probably just use the coupon on an XBL card the following week:

$60(MW3) + $60(Skyrim) = $120 w/ $50 coupon
$60 (XBL) - $50 coupon = $10
Total = $130

So what would be the best way to find out ahead of time if my local K-Mart will have the HE? Is there a certain time and day I could call that would potentially give me that info?

Also, what time will the stores usually stock up on the game (so I can arrive there once they start selling the copies)?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes.

I dont know about buying 2 points cards with 2 copies of MW3. Yes the $15 + $35 coupons should be able to be stacked on one future purchase.[/QUOTE]

thanks shock, think im going to hop on the kmart coupon train next week-hopefully its a good ride like i had with amazon for a while.

[quote name='SOLDIER']So what would be the best way to find out ahead of time if my local K-Mart will have the HE? Is there a certain time and day I could call that would potentially give me that info?

Also, what time will the stores usually stock up on the game (so I can arrive there once they start selling the copies)?[/QUOTE]
There's a list somewhere of about 50 stores that are going to have a midnight opening. Those stores only will have about 4 - 5 copies of the HE. Other stores I think are getting 1-2 or none. Look for that list to see if yours is one with a midnight opening. If not just be there at open, there's zero point in calling. They're going to be gone probably in the first couple hours since theyre reselling for insane amounts + the coupon deal on top of that? Good luck finding one.

[quote name='youenvy']can i buy 2 mw3 to get the ($50) and in the same transaction pick up 2 xbox live points card for $30 each?

sorry for the ? but ive never shopped at kmart for video games. Hell, i haven't been there in the logest, but they seem to have the best deals for mw3 and xbox live points right now.[/QUOTE]

I want to know this too. I understand it is buy mw3 and get one of the 20 off deals, but if I buy two copies of the game on the same receipt then can I get two 20 offs? What if I buy a copy of mw3 for the ps3 and one for the xb on the same receipt, can I then get two 20 offs for the xbl products?

I read in another thread that selective K-marts have MW3 Hardened Edition?! Is this true? Do we know the list of K-mart carrying the Hardened Edition? Should I PM Stockboy or SHC for that info?

If they have a red 3DS it looks like I'll be buying a 3DS at Kmart for the $35 gaming coupon, plus Mario 3D Land and $15 coupon with that, using either $15 in coupons from MW3 (or $50 from MW3 Hardened + a clearance game if I'm lucky. Probably won't be).

[quote name='mistermoravec']I want to know this too. I understand it is buy mw3 and get one of the 20 off deals, but if I buy two copies of the game on the same receipt then can I get two 20 offs? What if I buy a copy of mw3 for the ps3 and one for the xb on the same receipt, can I then get two 20 offs for the xbl products?[/QUOTE]
You cannot buy the PS3 version and get $20 off the points. It's a Microsoft deal so you have to buy the Xbox version. This hasnt been communicated well enough and will end badly for some :)

[quote name='Serpentor']I read in another thread that selective K-marts have MW3 Hardened Edition?! Is this true? Do we know the list of K-mart carrying the Hardened Edition? Should I PM Stockboy or SHC for that info?[/QUOTE]
E-mail Stock Boy. None of my stores are carrying it. I might have to pull a Best Buy-er.

I girlfriend got me uncharted 3 and she says the $20 kmart game credit is on the receipt and that she had to sign up for something to get it

if I want to use that $20 in the future do I need her kmart rewards account?

[quote name='Snake Eater']I girlfriend got me uncharted 3 and she says the $20 kmart game credit is on the receipt and that she had to sign up for something to get it

if I want to use that $20 in the future do I need her kmart rewards account?[/QUOTE]

yes, you can just say to the cashier that you have a SYWR account and just give them her card she may have gotten, or phone number she used

Josh,

I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I live in New Castle, Pa and went to store 7083 looking to take advantage of the Mt. Dew/Dorito offer with the ten dollar gift card.

First of all I walked into the store and there was not a single buggy available. I stood at the customer service desk for, literally, fifteen minutes waiting for a buggy. The woman at the desk told me she didn't understand why no buggies were available because an employee had just brought them all in. The store was busy but wasn't THAT busy (certainly not as busy as BF will be).

Anyway a customer leaving the store gave me hers and I went and grabbed some Dew and Doritos. I went back to the gaming area to check out because I figured they would be more familiar with the special in case something went wrong. The guy working there, Curtis, is usually pretty awesome and knows his stuff. He rings me up and the coupon doesn't print. Curtis starts going over the receipt and here is what happened...

The Dew 12 packs were on sale for 3 for eleven dollars. The chips were on special 2 for six dollars (regular price being around 4.25 according to the bag).

When Curtis scanned everything the third bag rang up as only being three dollars instead of the 4.25 that it should of been. It came up 50-cents short of getting the game credit. Curtis said it should have rang up at 4.25 since it was an odd number and not a two-for. I asked if I could get another bag to put it over but he said the transaction had already been put through and completed and the only way was to go back to customer service and have them refund the money and redo the purchase.

I went back to CS only to find a line. I stood there for nearly twenty minutes waiting because they were taking FOREVER with the people in front of me. I finally gave up and left because it didn't look like they were going to get to me any time soon and my four year old was starting to get irritated sitting there waiting.

I usually have good experiences shopping at the store and Curtis really knows what is going on in the gaming department. But this today, between the buggy fiasco and missing out on the game credit, really ticked me off.

I just checked me e-mail and the store DID e-mail me a copy of the receipt. I could e-mail a copy to you if you want to take a look at it. I was really hoping to use the credit on Tuesday.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

[quote name='wtsutton']
Josh,

I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I live in New Castle, Pa and went to store 7083 looking to take advantage of the Mt. Dew/Dorito offer with the ten dollar gift card.

First of all I walked into the store and there was not a single buggy available. I stood at the customer service desk for, literally, fifteen minutes waiting for a buggy. The woman at the desk told me she didn't understand why no buggies were available because an employee had just brought them all in. The store was busy but wasn't THAT busy (certainly not as busy as BF will be).

Anyway a customer leaving the store gave me hers and I went and grabbed some Dew and Doritos. I went back to the gaming area to check out because I figured they would be more familiar with the special in case something went wrong. The guy working there, Curtis, is usually pretty awesome and knows his stuff. He rings me up and the coupon doesn't print. Curtis starts going over the receipt and here is what happened...

The Dew 12 packs were on sale for 3 for eleven dollars. The chips were on special 2 for six dollars (regular price being around 4.25 according to the bag).

When Curtis scanned everything the third bag rang up as only being three dollars instead of the 4.25 that it should of been. It came up 50-cents short of getting the game credit. Curtis said it should have rang up at 4.25 since it was an odd number and not a two-for. I asked if I could get another bag to put it over but he said the transaction had already been put through and completed and the only way was to go back to customer service and have them refund the money and redo the purchase.

I went back to CS only to find a line. I stood there for nearly twenty minutes waiting because they were taking FOREVER with the people in front of me. I finally gave up and left because it didn't look like they were going to get to me any time soon and my four year old was starting to get irritated sitting there waiting.

I usually have good experiences shopping at the store and Curtis really knows what is going on in the gaming department. But this today, between the buggy fiasco and missing out on the game credit, really ticked me off.

I just checked me e-mail and the store DID e-mail me a copy of the receipt. I could e-mail a copy to you if you want to take a look at it. I was really hoping to use the credit on Tuesday.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!
[/QUOTE]
11 + 6 + 3 = $20 so how were you 50 cents short? Did I miss something?

And that sucks but seriously. Just go back and get it fixed. Sorry it really does suck I just dont think Josh should be dealing with this kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back