KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
i have $20 coupon from the 2k12 purchased. can i use the coupon on Buy one get one 50% off Modern Warfare 3? that will be sweet deal if work, so i dont need to buy on the release date and use the $20 coupon for the future purchase.

[quote name='coldstreakd']I'm jealous. I'm an RA too (this is my 7th semester as one, graduating next month!!). We have a $100 per semester budget, and we each have to do at least 1 event each month. I wish I had the money to do something cool like that. Guess that's what I get for being at a very small school.[/QUOTE]

We get a $200 limit per semester and we need 12 programs per semester so really in terms of number of programs to money it really isn't that much better than yours. When I do tournaments however I include multiple other RAs so that this one is only taking $40 out of my budget because I had three others 'help' me with it by basically just putting up the fliers I made and then letting me use some of their budget.

[quote name='BrolyB593']We get a $200 limit per semester and we need 12 programs per semester so really in terms of number of programs to money it really isn't that much better than yours. When I do tournaments however I include multiple other RAs so that this one is only taking $40 out of my budget because I had three others 'help' me with it by basically just putting up the fliers I made and then letting me use some of their budget.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. We're encouraged to do the programs by ourselves so I guess that's what really makes a difference.

Interesting, the 10% off for "family and friends" should work in store as well I believe? It excludes gaming hardware, clearance, and Sony stuff. It does work on Xbox games and accessories though and again from looking online it shows that it should also work in store. I'm not sure if it'll work along with the 40/110 coupon deal but I guess people will see later. Online it seems pretty glitchy so who knows...for example Spyro Skylanders starter pack for PS3 works yet Professor Layton does not work...anyway here's the full wording:
Family & Friends - Today Only. Shop Online & In store and Get an Extra 20% Off Baby Furniture, Travel & Gear and Clothing & Accessories. Excludes Clearance. Get an Extra 10% Off Electronics, Video Game & Accessories, Toys, Fitness & Sporting Goods, Bed & Bath, For The Home, Fine Jewelry & Watches, Christmas Trees & Decorations, Small Kitchen Appliances, Tools & Home Improvement, Lawn & Garden & Pet Supplies. Excludes Everyday Great Price, Computers, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Nikon, Canon & Sale priced Electronics Items, Stamina, As Seen On Tv, Costume Jewelry, Red Tag Jewelry Items, Video Game Hardware, Ride-On Toys, Outdoor Play Toys, Keurig, Online Only Priced Tool Items & Clearance. Plus, Online Only Get An Extra 5% Off Ride On Toys & Outdoor Play Toys, Grills, Patio Furniture & Outdoor Decor. Excludes Everyday Great Price, Weber & Clearance. Items must be marked Sold By Kmart to be eligible. Final Savings Shown In Cart. Valid November 6,2011 only.

Also online it appears to work on some preorders. I dont know that the 40/110 deal does though so not sure why anyone would want a game for $54 and no coupon (assuming the coupon deal doesnt work on preorders)

In Store disclosure: Not valid on advertised items (including any number of items purchased on "buy one get one" events), iPods, video game hardware and video game products,

Continued from above
in-store specials, tobacco items, beer, wine, licenses, warranties, lottery tickets, Kmart Gift Cards, Kmart Express, co-payments for prescriptions billed to insurance, all grocery and perishables merchandise in Kmart Super Centers, Deli and prepared food, special services (such as UPS, money orders, Western Union, etc.), gasoline, magazines, maps and newspapers. Savings reduction is off regular and clearance prices. In cases where the discount is lower than the ad price, the register will automatically give the lower price. Applies to new purchases and new layaways only (prior layaways excluded). May not be used with any other coupon.

Yeah I noticed it only works for some items. It was working for BF3-XBox but it doesn't now.

[quote name='Mortal Mosher']In Store disclosure: Not valid on advertised items (including any number of items purchased on "buy one get one" events), iPods, video game hardware and video game products,
[/QUOTE]
Where are you getting that from? I believe you I just am not seeing that where I looked. Well that sucks.

Driver for Xbox is Discounting to $26.99 for me though with free in store pick up. Not going to do it but there it is.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Where are you getting that from? I believe you I just am not seeing that where I looked. Well that sucks.

Driver for Xbox is Discounting to $26.99 for me though with free in store pick up. Not going to do it but there it is.[/QUOTE]

In the "see details" link on kmarts front page.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/DZExclusion?collateralId=1378053&EXCLID=1&adCell=A3&storeId=10153

Family & Friends! Today Only! Shop Online & In Store for great savings from 5 - 20% Off!

Store disclosure: Not valid on advertised items (including any number of items purchased on "buy one get one" events), iPods, video game hardware and video game products, in-store specials, tobacco items, beer, wine, licenses, warranties, lottery tickets, Kmart Gift Cards, Kmart Express, co-payments for prescriptions billed to insurance, all grocery and perishables merchandise in Kmart Super Centers, Deli and prepared food, special services (such as UPS, money orders, Western Union, etc.), gasoline, magazines, maps and newspapers. Savings reduction is off regular and clearance prices. In cases where the discount is lower than the ad price, the register will automatically give the lower price. Applies to new purchases and new layaways only (prior layaways excluded). May not be used with any other coupon.

Online disclosure: Extra 20% Off Baby Furniture, Travel & Gear and Clothing & Accessories. Excludes Clearance. Get an Extra 10% Off Electronics, Video Game & Accessories, Toys, Fitness & Sporting Goods, Bed & Bath, For The Home, Fine Jewelry & Watches, Christmas Trees & Decorations, Small Kitchen Appliances, Large Appliances, Tools & Home Improvement, Lawn & Garden & Pet Supplies. Excludes Everyday Great Price, Computers, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Nikon, Canon & Sale priced Electronics Items, Stamina, As Seen On Tv, Costume Jewelry, Red Tag Jewelry Items, Video Game Hardware, Ride-On Toys, Outdoor Play Toys, Keurig, Online Only Priced Tool Items & Clearance. Plus, Online Only Get An Extra 5% Off Ride On Toys & Outdoor Play Toys, Grills, Patio Furniture, Outdoor Decor. Excludes Everyday Great Price, Weber & Clearance. Items must be marked Sold By Kmart to be eligible. Final Savings Shown In Cart. Valid November 6, 2011 only.

[quote name='Mortal Mosher']In the "see details" link on kmarts front page.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/DZExclusion?collateralId=1378053&EXCLID=1&adCell=A3&storeId=10153

Family & Friends! Today Only! Shop Online & In Store for great savings from 5 - 20% Off!

Store disclosure: Not valid on advertised items (including any number of items purchased on "buy one get one" events), iPods, video game hardware and video game products, in-store specials, tobacco items, beer, wine, licenses, warranties, lottery tickets, Kmart Gift Cards, Kmart Express, co-payments for prescriptions billed to insurance, all grocery and perishables merchandise in Kmart Super Centers, Deli and prepared food, special services (such as UPS, money orders, Western Union, etc.), gasoline, magazines, maps and newspapers. Savings reduction is off regular and clearance prices. In cases where the discount is lower than the ad price, the register will automatically give the lower price. Applies to new purchases and new layaways only (prior layaways excluded). May not be used with any other coupon.

Online disclosure: Extra 20% Off Baby Furniture, Travel & Gear and Clothing & Accessories. Excludes Clearance. Get an Extra 10% Off Electronics, Video Game & Accessories, Toys, Fitness & Sporting Goods, Bed & Bath, For The Home, Fine Jewelry & Watches, Christmas Trees & Decorations, Small Kitchen Appliances, Large Appliances, Tools & Home Improvement, Lawn & Garden & Pet Supplies. Excludes Everyday Great Price, Computers, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Nikon, Canon & Sale priced Electronics Items, Stamina, As Seen On Tv, Costume Jewelry, Red Tag Jewelry Items, Video Game Hardware, Ride-On Toys, Outdoor Play Toys, Keurig, Online Only Priced Tool Items & Clearance. Plus, Online Only Get An Extra 5% Off Ride On Toys & Outdoor Play Toys, Grills, Patio Furniture, Outdoor Decor. Excludes Everyday Great Price, Weber & Clearance. Items must be marked Sold By Kmart to be eligible. Final Savings Shown In Cart. Valid November 6, 2011 only.
[/QUOTE]
ah thanks. The thing I was looking at only showed the online disclosure. Lame.

If anyone gets in on the 40/110 deal today please report back on how it goes. Particularly if you used a coupon taking the total below the trigger point for the new coupons. Or if there's any issues at all...if there are they need to get fixed before MW3/Skyrim.

So whos going to be the first to test out this deal?

I may try it today if I have time. My local kmart still had a forza 4 collectors edition for sale. that i want to pick up

So pre ordering Skyrim & MW3 gets me a $40 voucher off any game?

I just became a reward member but do not understand any K stuff.

So if I want to use the $20 that came with uncharted 3 next week when I purchase assassins creed 3, I just need to show them the receipt? And my gf signed up for the rewards program so I need her number also?

Thanks

just received an email that kmarts doing a 20% off clearance items today only. might run out and pick up vanquish today

My KMart opens in 35 minutes. I'm planning to head out in a bit and see what clearance games are there to put me at either 40 or 110. I have my $30 Batman coupon to spend, so I suppose I'll be the guinea pig and make sure that all goes as planned. Should it not trigger, I trust that Josh will be able to help me since a return/rebuy won't refund me the coupon I spend.

Does anyone know if I can use my $50 coupon I'll get this week on one of the games next week and still get another 50% off? So basically get Skyrim for 9.99 and get another for 29.99?

[quote name='DPsycho']My KMart opens in 35 minutes. I'm planning to head out in a bit and see what clearance games are there to put me at either 40 or 110. I have my $30 Batman coupon to spend, so I suppose I'll be the guinea pig and make sure that all goes as planned. Should it not trigger, I trust that Josh will be able to help me since a return/rebuy won't refund me the coupon I spend.[/QUOTE]

Godspeed, if it works I'm gonna go for:
Mass Effect 2, FO 3 GOTY, Oblivion GOTY (14.99 each, all PS3)
use the 10 dollar gaming coupon from Mt Dew, bring the total down to 35 and save the 15 dollar gaming coupon for the Zelda/Wiimote bundle :)

[quote name='rightwingjedi']....so will the $50 coupon print for pre orders?[/QUOTE]

To prevent a third time asking, there are no preorders. You have to go in, physically buy the games and then the coupon prints.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']To prevent a third time asking, there are no preorders. You have to go in, physically buy the games and then the coupon prints.[/QUOTE]

K thx

So I guess I will wait until Friday (Skyrim) to try the deal

[quote name='Snake Eater']So if I want to use the $20 that came with uncharted 3 next week when I purchase assassins creed 3, I just need to show them the receipt? And my gf signed up for the rewards program so I need her number also?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

You need to give them your gaming cupon from U3 or a printed coupon from digital receipt. Then provide them with the phone number for the sywr card

just got back. already have an issue. my $15 coupon didn't print. my total before taxes was $112.97 and after my batman $30 coupon, it was $82.97. Only the $35 coupon printed and that was it.

so either its not printing or using the coupon only gave me $35 or buying $40 and above gives you a $35 coupon. i figure these things would be fixed and tested before sunday.

For the friends and family sale, 10% off electronics/games and 20% off clearance. Do we have to print out the email they sent us or is it for everyone to just walk in?

If I wanted to buy a $19.99 game using my $20 U3 coupon I would have to get a cheap filler game to make the total before tax over $20 correct? Also does anyone have a suggestion for this very cheap filler game?

[quote name='handsome_bitch']just got back. already have an issue. my $15 coupon didn't print. my total before taxes was $112.97 and after my batman $30 coupon, it was $82.97. Only the $35 coupon printed and that was it.

so either its not printing or using the coupon only gave me $35 or buying $40 and above gives you a $35 coupon. i figure these things would be fixed and tested before sunday.[/QUOTE]
Grrr they had the same issue last time...damn and I was thinking about going out today.

yeah, its super annoying. hehe. im an instant gratification kinda gal. i know josh will make it right but now i have to wait 3-4 weeks for a $15 GC in the mail. super annoying.

For some reason it didnt dawn on me I could wait til 11/15 to get skyrim and sr3 for $60 after batman coupon. Still a hell of a backup plan deal even if I cant swing the $110 deal this week.

Might have to sell off some older stuff I dont use or care for anymore to make it happen lol.

Wow, so the $15/$50 offer is really online and stacking with the F&F 10% off today?

Someone go try and place an order so we can see if it's working correctly! :p

uh oh. This happened last time and I got into an argument with the obnoxious "manager on duty" who was just the highest ranking person in store who was really an HR manager. (I do not normally argue with retail workers.)

Obviously the $35 shouldn't trigger if you hadn't met the $110 limit so that's not the issue. Hopefully this gets fixed or Josh is gonna spend a whole day sending out gift cards for $15.

I was gonna run out this morning too.

[quote name='confoosious']uh oh. This happened last time and I got into an argument with the obnoxious "manager on duty" who was just the highest ranking person in store who was really an HR manager. (I do not normally argue with retail workers.)

Obviously the $35 shouldn't trigger if you hadn't met the $110 limit so that's not the issue. Hopefully this gets fixed or Josh is gonna spend a whole day sending out gift cards for $15.

I was gonna run out this morning too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thankfully I wont have the money til friday to get in on this deal so any potential kinks can get worked out.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']For the friends and family sale, 10% off electronics/games and 20% off clearance. Do we have to print out the email they sent us or is it for everyone to just walk in?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't the friends and family sale exclude video games in the fine print? Has anyone confirmed that the clearance games are really ringing up at 20% off?

Yeh, called 3 K's just now, electronics and games ARE NOT INCLUDED in the F&F 10%

Clearance games are ringing up 20% off, why? This could be a good deal with the $50/$110 deal

Aaaaaand I'm back. Putting the short version first and then appending with the long version.

EVERYTHING WORKED FINE!
Pretax total: 112.27
Got both coupons EVEN WITH a manager override on a few of the clearance prices.
Got both coupons EVEN WITH the Batman coupon lowering my cost to 88.27.
Earned double base points as per the November promotion.

Long version:
I dug around in the clearance bins and on the shelves for a while finding items I'd written down from the price drop list as well as other older games that caught my attention. Also grabbed Sonic Generations for PS3.

Brought the lot to the register. Four items from my clearance list were stickered at a higher price. One of those four rang at the lower price. I told the cashier (an electronic dept. regular) that it was a list I saw through KMart Gamer. He got a manager to go and check for me.

That manager went to find and then print the list, but he ultimately had trouble printing it and I ended up waiting, chatting with the cashier, and playing Metroid for over 45 minutes. Eventually, the cashier went to check. The manager returned with a few others who appeared to be higher-ups and apologized for the wait. (It seems he thought I'd left?) Though he didn't find the games listed, the suits agreed to grant the discounts for my trouble.

A few of the other games I grabbed ended up ringing up at lower than the stickered price, so I got even more out of the promotion.

Sonic Generations PS3 49.99
Star Ocean Second PSP 14.99 (stickered at 19.99 but rang up correctly)
Rooms the Main Building DS 7.99 (stickered 9.99, adjusted)
Mario Strikers Charged Wii 14.99 (stickered 19.99, adjusted)
Loco Roco 2 PSP 2.99 (stickered 9.99, adjusted)
No More Heroes 2 Wii 12.99
Viewtiful Joe 2 GC 3.99 (stickered 9.99, surprise!)
Capcom Classics Mini Mix GBA 3.99 (stickered 4.99, surprise!)

I'm very pleased with the result and don't really mind having had to wait.

I then watched a Ginsu knife demonstration and managed to resist the sweet talk of that deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DPsycho']Aaaaaand I'm back. Putting the short version first and then appending with the long version.

EVERYTHING WORKED FINE!
Earned double base points as per the November promotion.[/QUOTE]

exxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

[quote name='DPsycho']Aaaaaand I'm back. Putting the short version first and then appending with the long version.

EVERYTHING WORKED FINE!
Earned double base points as per the November promotion.[/QUOTE]
Nice...so a manager did an override on clearance prices? Do you mean he had to manually take the 20% off of them or do you mean they weren't coming up what they should have to begin with? Did that take your total below 110? Where the hell is the 20% off clearance deal someone was talking about?

fuck, must go to Kmart...

[quote name='ShockandAww']Nice...so a manager did an override on clearance prices? Do you mean he took 20% off of them? Did that take your total below 110? Where the hell is the 20% off clearance deal someone was talking about?[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't do anything regarding the 20% off thing. My understanding with the promotion this weekend was that it didn't apply to video games. I never looked into it when someone mentioned the 20% off, and I didn't see that reflected on any of the clearance games I bought.

I've now updated my post with specifics of what I bought and how they scanned compared to their sticker prices.

[quote name='DPsycho']No, I didn't do anything regarding the 20% off thing. My understanding with the promotion this weekend was that it didn't apply to video games. I never looked into it when someone mentioned the 20% off, and I didn't see that reflected on any of the clearance games I bought.

I've now updated my post with specifics of what I bought and how they scanned compared to their sticker prices.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. Even if no 20% off it's still a good deal getting some of the cheap games.

[quote name='Gears24']Is the clearance games list from the OP updated?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. My list wont be complete but here's some I was interested in picking up:

Last specter 29.99
You don’t know jack PS3 19.99
Curious village 14.99
Sonic and sega all stars racing 14.99
Toy story 3 14.99
Hot shots golf 14.99
Vanquish 19.99
Mass Effect 2 PS3 19.99

Fire emblem wii 14.99
Guilty party wii 14.99
No more heroes 2 wii 12.99
Pikmin wii – 4.99
Punch out wii 14.99
Red steel 2 w/motion plus 14.99
Shattered memories wii 12.99
Sid Meiers pirates wii 12.99

Crackdown 2 14.99
Singularity 14.99
Bayonetta 14.99
Enslaved $14.99
Eternal sonata 14.99
Fallout 3 12.99
Ghostbusters 12.99
Metro 2033 $14.99
Nier 12.99
Tales of vesperia 14.99

FILLER:
Alone in The Dark Xbox – 7.99
Dark Void 7.99
Konami classics volume 2 – 7.99
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN5TH GRADER PS2 3.99
ARMY MEN SOLDIERS OF MISFORTUNE PS2 - $4.99
DISNEY THINK FAST PS2 W/4 CTRLRS - $3.99
HIGH ROLLERS CA PS2 HIGH ROLLERS CA PS2 - $3.99
JEEP THRILLS PS2 10157 - $4.99
NHRA 2007 CHAMP PS2 46114 - $3.99
WALL E PS2 46130 - $3.99
SCEA LOCO ROCO 2 PSP 98731 - $2.99
SCEA PATAPON 2 PSP 9 - $2.99

I see Bayonetta on your list at 14.99. Was that the 360 version only? I don't recall seeing it in the PS3 list. There was one PS3 copy at my store stickered... it was either 19.99 or 29.99, and I remember thinking that I would grab it were it cheaper.

[quote name='DPsycho']I see Bayonetta on your list at 14.99. Was that the 360 version only? I don't recall seeing it in the PS3 list. There was one PS3 copy at my store stickered... it was either 19.99 or 29.99, and I remember thinking that I would grab it were it cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Yeah Bayonetta = 360 only I believe.

[quote name='HoldOn']Can I buy 2 copies of MW3, get the discounted points cards, and still qualify for the $50 worth of coupons?[/QUOTE]
still qualify for the coupons = yes. Get 2 cards discounted = not sure.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah. My list wont be complete but here's some I was interested in picking up:

Last specter 29.99
You don’t know jack PS3 19.99
Curious village 14.99
Sonic and sega all stars racing 14.99
Toy story 3 14.99
Hot shots golf 14.99

Fire emblem wii 14.99
Guilty party wii 14.99
No more heroes 2 wii 12.99
Pikmin wii – 4.99
Punch out wii 14.99
Red steel 2 w/motion plus 14.99
Shattered memories wii 12.99
Sid Meiers pirates wii 12.99

Crackdown 2 14.99
Singularity 14.99
Bayonetta 14.99
Eternal sonata 14.99
Fallout 3 12.99
Ghostbusters 12.99
Metro 2033 $14.99
Nier 12.99
Tales of vesperia 14.99

FILLER:
Alone in The Dark Xbox – 7.99
Dark Void 7.99
Konami classics volume 2 – 7.99
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN5TH GRADER PS2 3.99
ARMY MEN SOLDIERS OF MISFORTUNE PS2 - $4.99
DISNEY THINK FAST PS2 W/4 CTRLRS - $3.99
HIGH ROLLERS CA PS2 HIGH ROLLERS CA PS2 - $3.99
JEEP THRILLS PS2 10157 - $4.99
NHRA 2007 CHAMP PS2 46114 - $3.99
WALL E PS2 46130 - $3.99
SCEA LOCO ROCO 2 PSP 98731 - $2.99
SCEA PATAPON 2 PSP 9 - $2.99
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yeah,I was intrested in picking up a couple of titles too. Especially if that 20% off clearance games works. Here's my list.
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 X360 - $14.99
FALLOUT 3 X360 - $12.99
GHOSTBUSTERS X360 - $12.99
lEGO INDIANA JONES 2THE ADV CONT 360 - $14.99
LEGO ROCK BAND 360 - $12.99
METRO 2033 X360 - $14.99
TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD 360 - $12.99
TOMB RAIDER ANNV 360STRTATUS00 - $12.99
TOY STORY 3 X360 - $14.99

I believe you can't get two of the same card discounted in one transaction. The two diffferent cards with two copies of the game, maybe?

[quote name='confoosious']exxxxxxxxxxxcellent.[/QUOTE]

1zmmn9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back