KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ubdu']I have two sets of $50 coupons. Looking for something to spend the second set on. What do the CAGs think of Killzone 3?[/QUOTE]
Just no.

edit: It's currently $26.74 on Warehouse deals anyway

Hey, I am somewhat new to these gaming coupons, but I was wondering if I have $15 coupon, can I use it on xbla points? I don't know if these coupons are exclusive to just games. Please help.

I don't think anyone knows the official answer to this. They used to work flawlessly, but someone reported earlier in the week their Uncharted $20 coupon did not work. Guess we will find out tomorrow. Coupon states it is off a "gaming purchase" and doesn't exclude PSN or XBLA point cards, which are obviously gaming purchases.

[quote name='SPARDA3g']Hey, I am somewhat new to these gaming coupons, but I was wondering if I have $15 coupon, can I use it on xbla points? I don't know if these coupons are exclusive to just games. Please help.[/QUOTE]
post #3. Edit: Yeah I guess what he said. People have been having problems it seems. They should work on points cards though.

So for anyone who needed this information like me, I got off Kmart Chat with a rep. It seems as though if you get the $50 coupon you need to buy a single game worth $50 and not a combo like $40 + $10 in order to use it. Kind of a let down. So hard to find a deal for the PC Skyrim.

Incidentally, the chat took forever because the rep did a pretty terrible job understanding me. They kept saying I needed to buy Dorito's and Mountain Dew since they were confusing the offers. Then they they kept ignoring my original question and acting like I was moron and didn't answer me until I just copy pasted stuff from the website for them.

The useful excerpt from the chat:

you: For the $50 coupon, do I need to spend $50 on a single game, or can it be two games that total at least $50, for instance a $40 game and a $10 game.
you: to use the coupon
Banks: This coupon code can only be use for one item.
you: ok thank you
Banks: It isYou're Welcome.
Banks: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
you: that's all I needed to know
you: thanks for your help

[quote name='confoosious']well here's the thing about online. can't you just try it and not complete your checkout?[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't want to spend the $120 and then get a coupon I can't use.

[quote name='pjb16']Yea, Best Buy doesn't have deals with their gamer's club, or give deals strictly to subscribers of their magazine, or anything. GameStop doesn't offer exclusive deals with their reward membership ever. It's only K-mart who tries to build a loyalty program, and they make it so hard to sign up. Those 5 minutes of my life are just too useful to spare. :roll:[/QUOTE]

No what those stores do have is someone you can count to help out when you go there, can the same be said for Kmart? I think not...

[quote name='tightclaws']No what those stores do have is someone you can count to help out when you go there, can the same be said for Kmart? I think not...[/QUOTE]

But that's now what you said was it? You said no other stores require you to sign up for something. And that clearly is just wrong. Don't change the topic because you don't know shite from shinola.

[quote name='Finalspirit']Well, I don't want to spend the $120 and then get a coupon I can't use.[/QUOTE]

oh I see what you're saying. You don't already have the coupon. I thought you had it already. Personally, i think that CSR you spoke to doesn't know what they're talking about. There's no such game priced at 50.00 even ever.

[quote name='confoosious']But that's now what you said was it? You said no other stores require you to sign up for something. And that clearly is just wrong. Don't change the topic because you don't know shite from shinola.

oh I see what you're saying. You don't already have the coupon. I thought you had it already. Personally, i think that CSR you spoke to doesn't know what they're talking about. There's no such game priced at 50.00 even ever.[/QUOTE]

If you say so, it must be so mr douchebag.

[quote name='tightclaws']If you say so, it must be so mr douchebag.[/QUOTE]

lol. gotta love when people are wrong and then just try to start a fight with other people. :bouncy:

[quote name='jinxpalm']Ok we have all the black Friday ads except kmart. Where is it Josh? I have planning to do.[/QUOTE]

I am surprised Kmart and the sears electronics haven't leaked yet.

I wouldn't expect much. IIRC last year wasn't impressive at all. And I think Josh might have said something to the effect of not throwing all his dollars at BF last year.

I just called my local k-mart to see if they had super mario 3d land. They told me that they checked in the back and had not received their shipment yet. :(

Had a great expierence today. Picked up 2 copies of Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Zelda 3DS, and a wii game for my son. did 2 transactions and got 100 dollars in coupons

[quote name='confoosious']I wouldn't expect much. IIRC last year wasn't impressive at all. And I think Josh might have said something to the effect of not throwing all his dollars at BF last year.[/QUOTE]

What Josh needs to do is to throw some of his money at training these workers in Electronics or even hiring new, knowledgeable ones. Let's face it, the nice ol' grandma who works in electronics will never be savvy enough for the job.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I am surprised Kmart and the sears electronics haven't leaked yet.[/QUOTE]

K-Mart was the last to come out last year and, if I remember correctly, it was only because Josh leaked it.

I remember all of us were waiting on K-Mart and he got the go ahead to leak it since all the competitors were out there.

Also, Josh is running a huge deal on Tuesday -- if he leaks the ad early and it has games cheaper than the sale, hes going to lose out when people start passing on the sale. Better to wait until people buy and open their games during the sale and then unveil the ad. I'm thinking Friday probably.

Guess the B1G1 50% next week does not include MW3 Hardened Edition (assuming it was in stock)? OP lists only the 59.99 so it would be a safe assumption, but figured to ask for clarification from Josh or Stockboy.

[quote name='Murderstorm']Why must it be so hard for k-mart to have nintendo games on sunday. First zelda and kirby now mario 3d land[/QUOTE]

If you mean Zelda OoT for 3DS, I was able to get it on a Sunday.

waited until the last minute to get into the 40/110 deal, I was worried that they wouldn't have enough copies of MW3 but to my surprise they were about 12-15 copies sitting on the display case along with 6 copies of Skyrim. Grabbed both games and used my Uncharted 3 $20 coupon, the $15/$35 coupons printed out fine and even got a third $5 coupon for holiday lights, great job again this week Kmart.

[quote name='Madrocsz']Im like 20 pages behind on this thread, did anyone ask or get a confirmation whether kmart will stock the LA Noire complete edition?[/QUOTE]

yes, they will.

I just tried to buy one because they had put it out early by accident - but the blasted register would not let me proceed.....

Drats

Read back quite a few pages and can't tell - can we use gaming coupons on the Buy One, Get One 50% off tomorrow? The coupon says cannot use on Buy One Get One events, but I don't know if that means BOGO Free or any BOGO deal.

[quote name='KishPrime']Read back quite a few pages and can't tell - can we use gaming coupons on the Buy One, Get One 50% off tomorrow? The coupon says cannot use on Buy One Get One events, but I don't know if that means BOGO Free or any BOGO deal.[/QUOTE]

yes, previous gaming coupons will work with B1G1 50%. I have $70 to use tomorrow for Skyrim and maybe MW3

[quote name='grrouchie']yes, they will.

I just tried to buy one because they had put it out early by accident - but the blasted register would not let me proceed.....

Drats[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for info and lol nice for almost getting one!

[quote name='Shiftygism']It comes with a map, but it's high quality paper not the cloth ones that were supposedly given out as a preorder bonus elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. All copies of Skyrim came with the paper map...even the collector's edition of the game.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Maybe Kmart is sick of Amazon and their 'matching', so they are waiting to reveal it.[/QUOTE]

We'll see. I really hate braving the crowds on Thanksgiving morning and especially Black Friday. But if I have to go, then I will.

Last year when I went over to K-Mart, everyone seems to be rushing over to electronics. It was a fucking zoo there.

[quote name='JizzyB69']Incorrect. All copies of Skyrim came with the paper map...even the collector's edition of the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there never was a cloth map...unless Todd Howard has a pair of underwear that are a cloth map of the game.

Will Kmart have LA Noire Complete Edition in stock? I know I heard it's a no go on Heavy Rain, so I wonder what's the word on LA Noire. I'm kinda hoping they don't, then I can use my coupons on the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal. If they have though, I'm legally obligated to buy it.

[quote name='JP73']Will Kmart have LA Noire Complete Edition in stock? I know I heard it's a no go on Heavy Rain, so I wonder what's the word on LA Noire. I'm kinda hoping they don't, then I can use my coupons on the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal. If they have though, I'm legally obligated to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they will. Why do you have to buy it?

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Yeah they will. Why do you have to buy it?[/QUOTE]

Why, because of it's sheer awesomness, my friend \\:D/

But yeah, it's really one of my favorite games ever and I recently sold my plain version for 20 when i heard of the Complete Edition and deleted my game saves, giving me an excuse to play it all again. That was my plan, to buy it with the coupons since the coupons said they would not work on the Buy One Get One deal. But now that they do, I became conflicted. But I only really want Assassin's Creed, I'd probably just flip the other one. So I'll probably get the LA Noire for my 35 and 15 coupon and get AC for 35 on Black Friday.

So, I bought skyrim, metal gear, and dissidia, and received no coupon. I made sure to give the employee my membership card and everything. I guess I should email Josh?

[quote name='JP73']Why, because of it's sheer awesomness, my friend \\:D/

But yeah, it's really one of my favorite games ever and I recently sold my plain version for 20 when i heard of the Complete Edition and deleted my game saves, giving me an excuse to play it all again. That was my plan, to buy it with the coupons since the coupons said they would not work on the Buy One Get One deal. But now that they do, I became conflicted. But I only really want Assassin's Creed, I'd probably just flip the other one. So I'll probably get the LA Noire for my 35 and 15 coupon and get AC for 35 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. well I liked it a lot also. Not sure if it would be that fun to replay it since wouldn't it be really easy? Cus I know all the clues and done everything before (in theory, I probably forgot 90% of it lol).

[quote name='ARCorr']So, I bought skyrim, metal gear, and dissidia, and received no coupon. I made sure to give the employee my membership card and everything. I guess I should email Josh?[/QUOTE]

Yes, with a novel of what happened :)lol:) and a scan/pic of your receipt.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Hmm.. well I liked it a lot also. Not sure if it would be that fun to replay it since wouldn't it be really easy? Cus I know all the clues and done everything before (in theory, I probably forgot 90% of it lol).[/QUOTE]

You're last part is spot on. Most people have probably forgotten a big chunk. Sure you might remember the outcomes of some cases, but who really remembers all the right questions and where all the clues are? Especially me, since I beat it within a week of launch and haven't really replayed individual cases, just a lot of free roam. And then you have the action portion of the game, including street crimes, and all that. So I actually can't wait to replay it and go for that Platinum trophy.

FYI the $15 coupon for purchase of $40 in gaming software does not apply to gaming cards. I bought 2 $20 cash cards (3DS and PS3) and didn't get the coupon. I even asked the employee if I would get the $15 coupon, and he said "it should work, lets try it." Well I tried it, it failed, and guess what, gaming cards are non-refundable.

[quote name='terra-kun']FYI the $15 coupon for purchase of $40 in gaming software does not apply to gaming cards. I bought 2 $20 cash cards (3DS and PS3) and didn't get the coupon. I even asked the employee if I would get the $15 coupon, and he said "it should work, lets try it." Well I tried it, it failed, and guess what, gaming cards are non-refundable.[/QUOTE]
WOW. that is all...

I hope my store has Mario in the morning before I go to work :3

[quote name='terra-kun']FYI the $15 coupon for purchase of $40 in gaming software does not apply to gaming cards. I bought 2 $20 cash cards (3DS and PS3) and didn't get the coupon. I even asked the employee if I would get the $15 coupon, and he said "it should work, lets try it." Well I tried it, it failed, and guess what, gaming cards are non-refundable.[/QUOTE]

well, the employee shouldn't have told you it would work but if you had read the OP, you'd have saved yourself a lot of headache.

Spend $40.00 or more in gaming software, get a $15 gaming coupon. Total must be at least $40.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total). Conditions confirmed by Kmartgamer
Spend $110.00 or more in gaming software in a single transaction, get $50 in gaming coupons (a $15 coupon and a $35 coupon). Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total). Conditions confirmed by Kmartgamer
***Promo note 1: $15/$35 coupons valid from November 13 to November 23. Limit $100 in coupons from this offer for each SYWR account (max $50 in coupons per transaction so do 2 separate $110.00+ transactions to max out the $100 in coupons)
***Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons (Gaming hardware/live/point cards do NOT count towards the $40/$110 total)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']To whoever has seen tomorrow's Kmart ad:

Does it say Super Mario 3D Land is available Sunday?[/QUOTE]

It says "Available Now" under the price.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Josh, any word on when the Kmart Black Friday ad will be "leaked"? :lol:

I'm hoping for a crazy good deal on Rayman Origins, say, $29.99?[/QUOTE]

This is K-Marts Black Friday ad from last year so you can kind of get an idea for what to expect:

THANKSGIVING DAY SALE (6 AM - 9 PM)

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle $69.99
Kinect 4GB Bundle w/ $25 Gaming Coupon $299.99
Kinect Sensor w/ $15 Gaming Coupon $149.99
Nintendo Wii Console w/ $25 Gaming Coupon $199.99
PlayStation Portable Go $149.99
Tony Hawk Shred Bundle $69.99

$5 Gaming Coupon w/ Purchase
World of Warcraft $4.99
World of Warcraft Battlechest $9.99

$10 Gaming Coupon w/ Purchase
Fable III $39.99
Halo Reach $39.99
Madden NFL 11 $39.99
Medal of Honor $34.99

$9.99 Game Titles
Rock Band 2
Transformers: War for Cybertron Autobots
Transformers: War for Cybertron Decepticons

$12.99 Game Title
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

$14.99 Game Titles
Resident Evil 4
Rock Band Beatles

$29.99 Game Titles
NBA 2k11
NBA Jam
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
The Sims 3

$34.99 Game Titles
Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition
Mafia 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

$39.99 Game Titles
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
EA MMA Sports
NHL 11
NHL Slapshot

$44.99 Game Title
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Saga Pack (1 & 2)

FRIDAY SALE

PlayStation 2 Toy Story 3 Bundle $99.99

$10 Gaming Coupon w/ Purchase
Madden 11 $39.99
Medal of Honor $34.99

$4.99 Game Title
World of Warcraft

$9.99 Game Titles
Dance Workout
Madagascar Mad Kartz
Mass Effect 2 (Save $10 on Xbox Live 1600 Point Card w/ Purchase)
World of Warcraft Battle Chest

$14.99 Game Titles
Batman: Arkham Asylum (NOT GOTY)
Beatles Rock Band
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune

$29.99 Game Titles
My Sims Sky Heroes
NBA Jam

$34.99 Game Titles
Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition
Fallout New Vegas
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

$39.99 Game Titles
EA Sports MMA
NHL 11
NHL Slapshot
The Sims 3

And a link to the rest of the deals:
Black Friday 2010

[quote name='vlv723']We'll see. I really hate braving the crowds on Thanksgiving morning and especially Black Friday. But if I have to go, then I will.

Last year when I went over to K-Mart, everyone seems to be rushing over to electronics. It was a fucking zoo there.[/QUOTE]

If you hate braving the crowds, then just purchase the games a few days before BF and just price adjust the games on the day of BF. K-Mart has a 7 day price adjustment policy. I purchased Fallout: New Vegas, AC: Brotherhood, and NFS: HP last year a few days before BF to ensure I got a copy, and just went in on BF and had them all price adjusted at customer service, no questions asked.

[quote name='JP73']Will Kmart have LA Noire Complete Edition in stock? I know I heard it's a no go on Heavy Rain, so I wonder what's the word on LA Noire. I'm kinda hoping they don't, then I can use my coupons on the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal. If they have though, I'm legally obligated to buy it.[/QUOTE]

haha, yea, they will. and they will have heavy rain director's cut, except it will slowly get stocked as normal copies of heavy rain get sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back