KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheNeck']I can't wait to see what Josh has for us for BF, this might be my 1st time shopping at Kmart on BF. :D[/QUOTE]

you're in for a letdown then.

Nooooo! I just used my $20 UC3 coupon on the MGS HD Collection last night. Guess I can't complain too much, as I got the $15 coupon for the $40+ purchase while buying MGS. I'm just sad because there's no way I'll even open it by Black Friday. :(

Good to know that K-Mart will have the Skyward Sword Wiimote bundle... I have my $15 coupon earmarked for that game.

[quote name='TheNeck']I can't wait to see what Josh has for us for BF, this might be my 1st time shopping at Kmart on BF. :D[/QUOTE]

It won't be your first time if you're smart unfortunately. I was hoping to go there too to spend some money, but the deals just aren't there compared to other places. Even gamestops b2g1 on used games is enough to beat it out =/

Anyone know of something cheap I can get? Was planning to get MW3 and Skryrim using the bogo sale and the 30 dollar from Batman coupon but gamestop only gives 40 bucks cash for the game i want to trade in pr 70 in store. Can't let that 30 dollar coupon go to waste.

Went to Kmart earlier today in Randolph, NJ and they said they didn't have it. The clueless employee had no idea what it was. He checked the back for it because it wasn't in the glass case. After coming out empty he asked a manager if they had it and she said it came out Tuesday. I showed them a Kmart video game brochure, poster, and ad that they had in the store with the release date on it saying 11/13 and she told me that she checked every box that came in this morning and did not see it.

I just want to use up my gaming coupons so I don't have to shop at Kmart ever again because there's always some issue. The game was probably there but they were too lazy to find it.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']Not sure if its been posted but here's mario upc for anyone who wants to check instore availabilty at customer service

0 45496 74172 3

hopefully this will make useful employes out of the unprofessional ones.

my kmart store in lasning il #3343 had none in the case as usual, but a helpful electronics guy who took about a minute to find it in the back, coupon printed out fine[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that!

It took about 10-15 minutes to get someone to help me because there were none behind the glass. The lady told me whatever was out there was all they had. I asked for them to check the back anyways. They did and they still came up empty. They said the person responsible for putting the games out for sure put whatever they had out there. So I asked to check stock and they were unable to without the upc. She was quite rude initially.

So I showed them your post and they typed it in. It showed about 10 in stock. So it took another 10 minutes or so for them to figure out what was going on and where it is. But they were able to find them. All of a sudden she seemed nice lol. She thanked me for showing that to her. The actual transaction was smooth and the coupon printed fine.

Got the 3DS and Mario Land 3D and got my two coupons printed with not problem. Mario Land was in a box in the back in the store.

So, for those who have a $50 coupon from last week's SYWR deal, what are you going to use it on this week?

I bought MW3 and Skyrim already. I guess buying XBL makes the most sense now but I just bought XBL for $35 on Amazon after ordering MW3 for a friend.

EDIT: Maybe I'll get Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Hmm.

Snagged Mario 3D Land today, but no without hassle. The guy said they didn't have any and that he already looked in the back. I pulled up the UPC online and had them check their inventory. He made another trip back and came out with the game. Only took about half an hour, but it was worth it to use my $30 credit and get the $15. Plus other customers won't get turned away so I didn't feel totally like a jerk making him go search the back again.

[quote name='intoxicated662']No deal on Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3? Damn I don't see a deal for that anywhere and it's the only other game I wanted to buy besides halo anniversary.[/QUOTE]

Right?! UGH!:hot: Someone said Newegg had some $10GC or whatever type of deal, earlier.

This just means we'll find it for pennies next week or the week after!!!:D:applause:

Picked up 2 copies of MW3 for $43.18 after BOGO and $50 coupons from last Tue. No problems whatsoever, and in and out in 5 mins. Springield, IL Kmart.

Got Mario and coupon printed just fine. I was scared when I didn't see any copies and the lady there said a shipment didn't come in. But when she said she was gonna look, there was a box full of them! Enjoying this game very much :)

Hi everyone. I skimmed through many pages of this LOOOONNNNGGGG thread and coudln't find what I was looking for... If I knew how to perform a search I would. I have a quick question... Last year around Christmas time I bought a $50 video game at K-Mart and I think i got a $20 gaming coupon. Are they still doing that for Christmast this year? Does the game have to be a certain price in order for the coupon to print out? My brother lucked out last year. He bought a $50 wii game and got the coupon. My mother got him the same game for Chrsitmas so he returned that one with his receipt and was able to still keep the coupon. Not a bad deal.

I plan on getting the Skyward Sword Bundle at Kmart and then using the $20 gaming coupon that comes with it for MGS: HD Collection on Black Friday so then it will only be $15.:D

I'm trying to purchase Skyrim for the PC and Saints Row 3 for the 360, but the buy one get one 50% off isn't working. I tried putting two Saints Rows in my cart and the discount shows up, but it won't otherwise. Is the PC version of Skyrim not included in the sale??

[quote name='Carlys #1 Fan']Hi everyone. I skimmed through many pages of this LOOOONNNNGGGG thread and coudln't find what I was looking for... If I knew how to perform a search I would. I have a quick question... Last year around Christmas time I bought a $50 video game at K-Mart and I think i got a $20 gaming coupon. Are they still doing that for Christmast this year? Does the game have to be a certain price in order for the coupon to print out? My brother lucked out last year. He bought a $50 wii game and got the coupon. My mother got him the same game for Chrsitmas so he returned that one with his receipt and was able to still keep the coupon. Not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

It's on a per game basis, check the OP. Read the op before you skim the thread.

[quote name='Carlys #1 Fan']Hi everyone. I skimmed through many pages of this LOOOONNNNGGGG thread and coudln't find what I was looking for... If I knew how to perform a search I would. I have a quick question... Last year around Christmas time I bought a $50 video game at K-Mart and I think i got a $20 gaming coupon. Are they still doing that for Christmast this year? Does the game have to be a certain price in order for the coupon to print out? My brother lucked out last year. He bought a $50 wii game and got the coupon. My mother got him the same game for Chrsitmas so he returned that one with his receipt and was able to still keep the coupon. Not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

You must be confused with another chain of stores. KMart has never done anything like you describe. (Didn't they go bankrupt a few years back anyway?) You should probably try asking in the Wal-Mart thread and see if they can help you there. As a bonus, I think that thread is also way shorter!!

Speaking of Skyward Sword, I would probably consider buying my 3rd Wii if a deal is on the horizon. First one, I sold it to my roommate and 2nd I traded it in. Maybe I'll keep this one.

Just got Super Mario 3D Land for $1.43 after my $35.00 coupon and my SYWR $3.65 credit. Wanted to wait and use it on the BOGO sale for Saint's Row The Third and Assassins Creed Revelations but that was to good a deal to pass up.:whee:

[quote name='beelzibub']I'm trying to purchase Skyrim for the PC and Saints Row 3 for the 360, but the buy one get one 50% off isn't working. I tried putting two Saints Rows in my cart and the discount shows up, but it won't otherwise. Is the PC version of Skyrim not included in the sale??[/QUOTE]
They had PC versions of Skyrim at Kmart??

Edited to add: nm, I just realized you're talking about the website.

[quote name='krighton']got Skryim & MW3 for $15.34 cents using the B1G1 50%, $70 in coupons and $5 in shop your points.[/QUOTE]

Might be a silly question but here it is, how do you retrieve your shop rewards points? I have some i need to use before the end of the year

[quote name='mr mellow']Might be a silly question but here it is, how do you retrieve your shop rewards points? I have some i need to use before the end of the year[/QUOTE]

when you give them your sywr info tell them you want to use balance on transaction, then you will have to input you pin number you created signing up, if you don't remember it you can change it on the site

The PIN isn't necessary if you have your physical card, only if you're using your phone number to bring it up. Also, use coupons before points, and monetary payments last.

[quote name='Huggybear1688']when you give them your sywr info tell them you want to use balance on transaction, then you will have to input you pin number you created signing up, if you don't remember it you can change it on the site[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for this info as well as DPsycho for the input. I will use them on the BOGO half off this week :)

Got Super Mario 3d Land at store #3435. ONly issue was waiting for them to pull it from back. They had 4 copies after my purchase and yes, they put the other copies in the game case.

Used the 15cpn from last week and got a new 15cpn. Thanks Josh

OP updated with Black Friday deals.

Some 360 games pictured had "Also for PS3" next to it and some didn't. That's why some multi-console games are only listed for :360:

[quote name='OITSoulReaver']I was just told that I can't use coupons on the B1G1/2.

At: Portland Kmart #4288What can I do at this point.
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter what they say. All that matters if the register will work. Politely say "please just try it. I've talked to corporate about it and they told me it would work."

[quote name='confoosious']Doesn't matter what they say. All that matters if the register will work. Politely say "please just try it. I've talked to corporate about it and they told me it would work."[/QUOTE]

Indeed, they can try to fight you before ringing it up but when they try to use it, the coupons will work. Scan it in yourself if you have to :rofl: it will work just got to have somebody do it.

Mario was out on the shelves today, and one of the two regular electronics guys who knows me saw me walking toward the department and was waiting with the key. Smoothest transaction yet. Now just gotta get myself up early enough to make sure I get a Zelda bundle next week!

[quote name='confoosious']Doesn't matter what they say. All that matters if the register will work. Politely say "please just try it. I've talked to corporate about it and they told me it would work."[/QUOTE]

And if that doesn't work.....

Ask for a Mgr and if your problem still isn't resolved ask for store or acting store mgr. If that doesn't work, take names and very politely say thank you for your time I am going to elevate this issue to corporate. *If you get to that step 9/10 times they will fix your problem, the other time they really don't give a F about doing their job...*

I feel like you don't know the point of this whole thread.
can't read.
or are Trolling

Why is it that it's always the 360 versions of games that get the good deals? It seems like PS3 only gets a deal when it's a PS3 exclusive game. Not just for Black Friday, but it happens often (like no PS3 deal for buying MW3). It's probably the only thing I don't like about these deals. For Black Friday, the only PS3 games that got a deal are the exclusives, while the multiplatform games for a most part only received a deal on 360 (Enslaved, Rage,etc).

Is this because Kmart wants to even out the deals, and since the 360 has less exclusives, it has exclusive multiplatform deals?

I apologize in advance for the long rant but here it goes...

So, I made another trip to the Kmart on 441 and Washington Street in Hollywood, Florida hoping this time they would get things right in their video game department and have copies of Super Mario 3D Land available. Of course they didn't have any in the case so we waited patiently for the cashier to finish dealing with the other 5 customers in line. When he was done, we asked if they had the game available. His answer was, "I don't know. I just got here." Then we asked, "Could you check if you have it then?" He said, "No, I'm not going back there because it's probably buried under some boxes." We thought to ourselves, "Well, you weren't so damn busy walking some people to layaway because they were interested in buying 3 flat screen television sets but because we're interested in a $40 game, it's not worth your time?!" We were so shocked that we just left the store. We returned to our car and called a few stores that simply told us after a 20 minute wait that they were out. By this point we were pretty pissed and decided to call back the store we were just at to speak to a manager. After letting the manager have it about their poor customer service, he assured us they would look for the game and asked that we hold on. After another 20 minute wait on the phone, another girl came back on to tell us that they had located the game and that we were lucky because they only had 3 copies. Then she got all excited about finding PS3 versions of Skyrim as well. I thought to myself, "Well, that game was supposed to be out since Friday so I can't imagine how much money you all lost because you guys rather not put out stuff when you're supposed to." I thanked the girl and asked her to leave the item at Customer Service as we were not dealing with the people in electronics again. So, we went back inside and paid for our item in C.S. after a nasty glare from another lady in the C.S. area, got our $15 gaming coupon and left the store. I'm so sick of it. This store used to be so nice but now the people their act like they could give two flying "you-know-whats" about them. I'm definitely contacting the district manager and Josh about this in the morning.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Why is it that it's always the 360 versions of games that get the good deals? It seems like PS3 only gets a deal when it's a PS3 exclusive game. Not just for Black Friday, but it happens often (like no PS3 deal for buying MW3). It's probably the only thing I don't like about these deals. For Black Friday, the only PS3 games that got a deal are the exclusives, while the multiplatform games for a most part only received a deal on 360 (Enslaved, Rage,etc).

Is this because Kmart wants to even out the deals, and since the 360 has less exclusives, it has exclusive multiplatform deals?[/QUOTE]

All the games in the buy one get %50 off one are both, what are you talking about Willis?

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Why is it that it's always the 360 versions of games that get the good deals? It seems like PS3 only gets a deal when it's a PS3 exclusive game. Not just for Black Friday, but it happens often (like no PS3 deal for buying MW3). It's probably the only thing I don't like about these deals. For Black Friday, the only PS3 games that got a deal are the exclusives, while the multiplatform games for a most part only received a deal on 360 (Enslaved, Rage,etc).

Is this because Kmart wants to even out the deals, and since the 360 has less exclusives, it has exclusive multiplatform deals?[/QUOTE]

I think you may just a tad bit wrong here. There was a deal for buying mw3 on ps3. I'm pretty sure most of the black friday deals are for ps3, since it says they are. Not sure about rage, you would have to ask about that. But yeah...... you are very mislead somehow.

[quote name='vc318']I apologize in advance for the long rant but here it goes...

So, I made another trip to the Kmart on 441 and Washington Street in Hollywood, Florida hoping this time they would get things right in their video game department and have copies of Super Mario 3D Land available. Of course they didn't have any in the case so we waited patiently for the cashier to finish dealing with the other 5 customers in line. When he was done, we asked if they had the game available. His answer was, "I don't know. I just got here." Then we asked, "Could you check if you have it then?" He said, "No, I'm not going back there because it's probably buried under some boxes." We thought to ourselves, "Well, you weren't so damn busy walking some people to layaway because they were interested in buying 3 flat screen television sets but because we're interested in a $40 game, it's not worth your time?!" We were so shocked that we just left the store. We returned to our car and called a few stores that simply told us after a 20 minute wait that they were out. By this point we were pretty pissed and decided to call back the store we were just at to speak to a manager. After letting the manager have it about their poor customer service, he assured us they would look for the game and asked that we hold on. After another 20 minute wait on the phone, another girl came back on to tell us that they had located the game and that we were lucky because they only had 3 copies. Then she got all excited about finding PS3 versions of Skyrim as well. I thought to myself, "Well, that game was supposed to be out since Friday so I can't imagine how much money you all lost because you guys rather not put out stuff when you're supposed to." I thanked the girl and asked her to leave the item at Customer Service as we were not dealing with the people in electronics again. So, we went back inside and paid for our item in C.S. after a nasty glare from another lady in the C.S. area, got our $15 gaming coupon and left the store. I'm so sick of it. This store used to be so nice but now the people their act like they could give two flying "you-know-whats" about them. I'm definitely contacting the district manager and Josh about this in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Dude your so right. I had the same problem. No employee wants to do anything for you. They kept sending me to other employees, as they didn't want to help you over two games. My first time going to Kmart last week and that was my last

Not sure if it has been asked/mentioned here but will the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed Revelations include the original Assassin's Creed on the BluRay disc?

[quote name='ULOOKUPTOME']Not sure if it has been asked/mentioned here but will the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed Revelations include the original Assassin's Creed on the BluRay disc?[/QUOTE]
Oh just remembered the original is included. But I believe its only for those that buy it the first day. It must be some kind of code if its DAY 1 only. So it wouldn't be on a disc.

[quote name='Br4inDead']I think you may just a tad bit wrong here. There was a deal for buying mw3 on ps3. I'm pretty sure most of the black friday deals are for ps3, since it says they are. Not sure about rage, you would have to ask about that. But yeah...... you are very mislead somehow.[/QUOTE]

If you bought MW3, there was a deal for MS points cards/live subscription but nothing for PS3. As for BF, I know there are deals for PS3, but every single multiplatform game has a deal on 360, while there are many for PS3 that don't. Such as Rage, Driver, Enslaved, etc.

Just saying, not trying to complain or anything but just an observation..

[quote name='smilee0519']Oh just remembered the original is included. But I believe its only for those that buy it the first day. It must be some kind of code if its DAY 1 only. So it wouldn't be on a disc.[/QUOTE]

From the sound of it, i thought it would be included in the first shipments of the game, kinda like the bf3 with the dlc code

In the case of the points card discount for 360 only, that promotion was funded by Microsoft.

If there is an actual disparity, it may simply be that Sony won't open their wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back