KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']ok - you shouldn't have gotten that joke. So... what was your username in a previous life?

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. We should start our own buddy cop show.

[quote name='smilee0519'][quote name='*Deathblade2']

I have to say this (Im sorry) but why did you walk out of the store without the coupon. If it didn't print, then you should have returned it on the spot and called for a manager. Its your responsibility to check the receipt after every transaction (big or small) to make sure that the amount you paid was correct.[/QUOTE]

SHC-Gamer handles issues ike this, and if you know anything about Kmart customer service, it would have been pretty much a lost cause, unless the manager knew about the promotion, which 9/10 times they dont...also if the coupon doesnt print, history has shown that its usually a technical issue that affects numerous people. Check the OP.

Its the case with this coupon also, as several people have had this issue. It was an issue with skylanders in particular.

So which game should I get, Rayman Origins, or Saints Row 3? Never played Saints Row, and probably won't play it until I beat the first 2, plus I still have to play Skyrim and Assassins Creed Revelations. And Rayman seems pretty interesting, I loved the first ever Rayman, but never played any of the other ones.

[quote name='bigant262']So which game should I get, Rayman Origins, or Saints Row 3? Never played Saints Row, and probably won't play it until I beat the first 2, plus I still have to play Skyrim and Assassins Creed Revelations. And Rayman seems pretty interesting, I loved the first ever Rayman, but never played any of the other ones.[/QUOTE]

Rayman for sure. You already have 2 open-world games in Skyrim and AC.

[quote name='dino88']I was thinking the same thing. We should start our own buddy cop show.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking "Gumble and Gumble: Kmart Police"

[quote name='Methamphetamine']?[/QUOTE]

Look, it's pretty obvious you are a previously banned user. (And I clearly am not the only one who has noticed.) But as long as you don't start crap and do whatever it was your were banned for, no one will care.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm thinking "Gumble and Gumble: Kmart Police"

Look, it's pretty obvious you are a previously banned user. (And I clearly am not the only one who has noticed.) But as long as you don't start crap and do whatever it was your were banned for, no one will care.[/QUOTE]

:drool: .. and how did you come to that conclusion?

[quote name='Methamphetamine']:drool: .. and how did you come to that conclusion?[/QUOTE]

you using the :drool: smiley pretty much clinches it.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the black Friday deals on 3DS bundles I'm now thinking of not getting that from Kmart this week. $179 out of pocket for red 3DS and Mario is a better deal for me. At least if those deals are available online.

I thought the bundle was 199 as stated in the op?

I was gonna grab a red + Mario tomorrow since it made more sense but less up front is always better

You know, Nintendo did this with the DSi too. Why can't they just throw the fans a bone and give a little mario etching on the red 3DS for a special bundle?

I didn't see this in the OP (If I missed it sorry) but to get a gaming coupon do you need to buy the game within the first week of release? For example if I want to pick up Super Mario Land 3D and be eligible to get the $15 gaming coupon I need to buy it before next Sunday to get the coupon? Thanks

Wow just watched a trailer for Rayman. I didn't really take it seriously at first, but it looks amazing. Plus it has a 4 player coop which I had no idea about. I'm definitely considering grabbing this with the deal at k-mart now! Anyone know if it the coop can be done through the whole game similar to new marios bros on wii? My family played that for hours and hours and if it's anything like that I'm definitely in.

[quote name='TheFirst109']Wow just watched a trailer for Rayman. I didn't really take it seriously at first, but it looks amazing. Plus it has a 4 player coop which I had no idea about. I'm definitely considering grabbing this with the deal at k-mart now! Anyone know if it the coop can be done through the whole game similar to new marios bros on wii? My family played that for hours and hours and if it's anything like that I'm definitely in.[/QUOTE]

Yep, local co-op only though. Up to 4 players. Wish I had someone to do local with.

From what I hear, it's one of the best games this gen. Certainly one of if not the best 2D platformer.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Alright, thanks. Planning on paying Skyrim for $60 and MW3 for $30, just to make myself feel better about buying MW3. :)[/QUOTE]

Dude I don't know what your talking about. MW3 has to be the biggest game to ever come out. Yea it feels like mw2 but for those that have been playing black ops from last year, this game feels new. Yea it still resembles MW2 but that game was a beast, so if your into fast paced shooters, then MW3 is the best way to go:cool:

[quote name='smilee0519']Dude I don't know what your talking about. MW3 has to be the biggest game to ever come out. Yea it feels like mw2 but for those that have been playing black ops from last year, this game feels new. Yea it still resembles MW2 but that game was a beast, so if your into fast paced shooters, then MW3 is the best way to go:cool:[/QUOTE]
:drool:

[quote name='smilee0519']Dude I don't know what your talking about. MW3 has to be the biggest game to ever come out. Yea it feels like mw2 but for those that have been playing black ops from last year, this game feels new. Yea it still resembles MW2 but that game was a beast, so if your into fast paced shooters, then MW3 is the best way to go:cool:[/QUOTE]
Biggest != best.

Can't wait for tomorrow. AC:R and SR3. :bouncy: So glad SR3 stayed funny. I know after GTAIV sold like mad they toyed with the idea of making it serious, and that would have been a disaster.

[quote name='confoosious']you using the :drool: smiley pretty much clinches it.[/QUOTE]

Any idea who it could be, cause everyone knows "newbies" dont post that often, especially as soon as they registered

I'm just amused that the scenario, in a nutshell, is:
"He gets one of DPsycho's jokes pitifully referencing something half a year old! He MUST be evil!"

[quote name='DPsycho']I'm just amused that the scenario, in a nutshell, is:
"He gets one of DPsycho's jokes pitifully referencing something half a year old! He MUST be evil!"[/QUOTE]

It couldve been worse. It couldve been the tshirt/punched in the face joke.

Catching up and if that lady would've refused to sell ME two games that I wanted to buy, I'd have gotten crazy pissed off.
"I am the goddamned customer here and you WILL sell me the two games I am here to buy. You WILL NOT deny me a sale for absolutely no reason!"
That employee needs to be written up and fired if it is an issue that has been going on for a while.

I'm so glad the lady in my electronic's section is awesome. I honestly feel horrible for all of you guys that have Kmarts with shitty personnel. There's no reason people should have to jump through goddamned hoops to buy a game from a store. Employees either need to get their asses in line and do their fucking jobs or be dismissed and replaced with somebody who gives a shit.

Im kinda worried my stores might be sold out of Skyrim. The website doesn't show any available in stock anyone know if that is a good indicator or not?

[quote name='DPsycho']Your use of the word "worse" is curious. Alluding to the Mortal Kombat T-shirt is pure comedy gold.[/QUOTE]
Going to agree with this gentleman. Maybe I'm just a horrible person, but every time I picture this I can't help but laugh. It's obvious Josh believes in this fisticuff phenomenon, too. Why else would he cancel those Batman shirts except to avoid all the inevitable bloodshed it would cause? I know he didn't choose to cancel it, just having fun.

The last thing he needs is his email flooded with people complaining about the poor service after the employees aren't in electronics because they've gone on a boxing spree.

Again.

[quote name='kevin479']Im kinda worried my stores might be sold out of Skyrim. The website doesn't show any available in stock anyone know if that is a good indicator or not?[/QUOTE]

Obviously YMMV but I saw plenty of copies of Skyrim and MW3 at stores I was in this weekend.

[quote name='confoosious']Obviously YMMV but I saw plenty of copies of Skyrim and MW3 at stores I was in this weekend.[/QUOTE]

No The website really only shows what they have in the wharehouse to ship. You might be able to get the games in store even though they are sold out online, Kmarts inventory is wonky. I'm glad I ordered my games right away online on Sunday. They shipped today UPS with free shipping! I should have Skyrim and St's Row 3 Wednesday.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Walked into Kmart after work to get in on buy one get one 50% off. Asked for two copies of MW3. Would not sell it to me. She said I know you are here for the discount, and it's for tomorrow. I said let's just try, etc. Flat out NO, showed me a print out of the weekly ad (which did say starts 15th). I said let's just try, and if it doesn't, I'll still buy it. She says no, manager says it doesnt work, and why should I open the case and get them. She just walks away. I walk to a different section couple feet away, and she comes back and gossips with the security guard about me.

Really? Tired of emailing. Tired of the lack of respect, the attitude, and having to make TWO trips to get ONE deal. Given recent stock issues, even if I went tomorrow, would be sold out. This isn't the first time this cashier has caused a problem, and def. won't be the last. This single person has caused me to stop shopping at Kmart.

Store 7777, Astor Place NY

Next trip I'll unload all my coupons/points/gift cards, and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

I think I knew who you were referring to. That lady always has her attitude at work (no smile, no response when you said "hello" to her, threw away my zero balance gift card without asking first, and one time wrote down a "no return" statement on my new-printed coupon) and create issue for people who buying games with promotion. She denied multiple coupons using, and called up the manager when people wanted to buy more than 2 new games. Unfortunately, the managers kept backing her up all the time...

That's why I decide not even to think about that store as long as Penn Station has items in stock.

Picked up the last lenticular cover batman arkham asylum goty for ps3 for about $3 after $15 coupon and sywr.

Might save my $35 coupon for zelda on sunday so i'll have a $20 coupon after that to use on thanksgiving or bf.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Zelda - $20 coupon can be got if you buy it 11/20 - 11/23 (Sunday through Wednesday).

The coupon will become active on 11/24 Thanksgiving

Limited Edition included[/QUOTE]

A couple pages back it was mentioned that stores would only get 1-3 Limited Editions max. Is this still the case?

I pretty much NEED the limited the edition because I don't own the newer controllers. I doubt my store would have any in copy by the time I get there.

[quote name='driver']A couple pages back it was mentioned that stores would only get 1-3 Limited Editions max. Is this still the case?

I pretty much NEED the limited the edition because I don't own the newer controllers. I doubt my store would have any in copy by the time I get there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah getting the bundle will be tough with any of the specials like the Walmart BF deal or this one. I think I just might buy it at full retail, I need the controller also. I have the old Wii Motion plus but really its unwieldy.

[quote name='driver']A couple pages back it was mentioned that stores would only get 1-3 Limited Editions max. Is this still the case?

I pretty much NEED the limited the edition because I don't own the newer controllers. I doubt my store would have any in copy by the time I get there.[/QUOTE]
Edit: Misinformation

Got home a little while ago from picking up Assassins Creed and Halo Anniversary. The associate was about 20 minutes late putting them out and only brought out like 2 boxes and all that was in them was Halo and the new movies/blu rays, and cds. Told him I was looking for AC and he went to the back to check again (about 4 other people were standing around waiting) and he comes back a few minutes later with 2 boxes filled with more Halos, SR3, AC, NFS, and the Zumba Fitness game. Picked up 2 copies of AC and Halo for me and AC and MW3 for my friend. Probably didn't have to but I rang up 2 games at a time and did 2 separate transactions just in case my friend changes his mind on AC and MW3. Everything rang up fine and now I just have Tekken Hybrid and WWE '12 to pick up on the 22nd and then I can give my wallet a little bit of a break, until Black Friday :D Thank you Josh for all the great deals on games these last couple months.

[quote name='metrostar']I think I knew who you were referring to. That lady always has her attitude at work (no smile, no response when you said "hello" to her, threw away my zero balance gift card without asking first, and one time wrote down a "no return" statement on my new-printed coupon) and create issue for people who buying games with promotion. She denied multiple coupons using, and called up the manager when people wanted to buy more than 2 new games. Unfortunately, the managers kept backing her up all the time...

That's why I decide not even to think about that store as long as Penn Station has items in stock.[/QUOTE]

If it's the short dark skin lady y'all referring to her name is Alyson. She always have a screw face and almost gave me a problem before when I wanted to use 2 gaming coupons at the same time. For some reason the younger employees when they are there are a little better to work with and wouldve probably gave the transaction a chance. If I was the poster you quoted I wouldve did the deal at Penn Station then go back with the receipt and go back and rub it in her face to make her feel stupid.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Rayman for sure. You already have 2 open-world games in Skyrim and AC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up I was looking at the videos Rayman does look sweet. I love cartoon art.

Also is the assasin creed signature edition avalable a Kmart. Halo anniverasary or the run?

[quote name='gepet0']Also is the assasin creed signature edition avalable a Kmart. [/QUOTE]

The Signature Edition is a Gamestop exclusive.

Hey fellas need an answer ASAP as I want to get the 3DS today. So if I buy the 3DS will I get the SYWR points as well and can they be used if I buy Mario 3D? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']Hey fellas need an answer ASAP as I want to get the 3DS today. So if I buy the 3DS will I get the SYWR points as well and can they be used if I buy Mario 3D? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the coupon only starts November 20th, so you would need to wait until next week if you want to use the coupon to buy Mario

[quote name='Davivascaino']Yeah, but the coupon only starts November 20th, so you would need to wait until next week if you want to use the coupon to buy Mario[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I was referring to the SYWR points from the 3DS purchase not the coupons. That should be a nice amount of points I could use towards Mario 3D if I bought it today on a separate transaction and then use both the $35+15 coupons next week on Mario Kart 7. :)

[quote name='Rodster']Thanks but I was referring to the SYWR points from the 3DS purchase not the coupons. That should be a nice amount of points I could use towards Mario 3D if I bought it today on a separate transaction and then use both the $35+15 coupons next week on Mario Kart 7. :)[/QUOTE]
I see, but the points should take at least 30 days to show up
On your account, since they want to make sure you will not return the product and get free points.

In reality the points can show up immediately I think but dont count on it. And it's what $3.38 or so in rewards points? So not much to really worry about..

[quote name='Davivascaino']I see, but the points should take at least 30 days to show up
On your account, since they want to make sure you will not return the product and get free points.[/QUOTE]

Ah OK thanks for the info. I figured this is an even better deal than the BF 3DS bundles. :applause:

[quote name='ShockandAww']In reality the points can show up immediately I think but dont count on it. And it's what $3.38 or so in rewards points? So not much to really worry about..[/QUOTE]

I thought it would have been more than that. But yeah a few bucks is not a whole lot to pend a decision on. OK off to the Big K today. :)

[quote name='H3xum']Lack of Assassins Creed on BF makes me very sad :([/QUOTE]

You can get it today at most walmart's for $39.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back