KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the dates. I thought it was odd that the $15 coupon from Battlefield 3 had a different expiration date than the general $15 coupon in the ad.

$20 off your purchase of $100 or more coupon. Expires 12/03/2011.
Coupon can not be used for consumer electronics or gaming. Not sure if it can be used on xbox live gold subscriptions/point cards or PSN cards.

Coupon also does not mention about using it on gift cards for in store purchases just online purchases. So it might be possible to buy a $100 kmart gift card and get $20 off.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xltcj9qc9mpyu9w

Hmm, now I think this will entice me to go get saints row the third for ps3 using one of my $20 zelda coupons and getting a $15 coupon. I've been looking everywhere for a deal on this game but none to be had right now.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I got that email for a $5 gift card for $50+ purchases. Would that also print out with the $15 zelda coupon if I put a filler in with it?(thinking the new Vegas coaster) for $20 in credit.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this?

Lol...no Catherine no get my money. Lame deals. It seems the only people who benefit from bf/cm are those who still don't have a console. $15 great is great, but not when all the games' prices are jacked up to msrp. Kmsrt fail.

Also, ps move bundle is ridiculous-- it doesn't come with navigation controller yet medieval moves requires it. Wallet rape much?

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Lol...no Catherine no get my money. Lame deals. It seems the only people who benefit from bf/cm are those who still don't have a console. $15 great is great, but not when all the games' prices are jacked up to msrp. Kmsrt fail.

Also, ps move bundle is ridiculous-- it doesn't come with navigation controller yet medieval moves requires it. Wallet rape much?[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the kid that was stocking up on doritos and mountain dew to earn that double xp and an extra $10 off on the mw3 game that he got with a $15 coupon a few weeks ago. Kid was probably happier than a pig in shit rolling around in all that junk food having the time of his life! :lol:

The title of this post is very misleading. 40 gets you 15. That is a couple weeks old. Damn I spent the last ten minutes trying to find that deal and it does not exist!!

Oh well but you might want to change the title.;)

[quote name='Pliskin101']The title of this post is very misleading. 40 gets you 15. That is a couple weeks old. Damn I spent the last ten minutes trying to find that deal and it does not exist!!

Oh well but you might want to change the title.;)[/QUOTE]

The deal is in the OP.

[quote name='htz']$20 off your purchase of $100 or more coupon. Expires 12/03/2011.
Coupon can not be used for consumer electronics or gaming. Not sure if it can be used on xbox live gold subscriptions/point cards or PSN cards.

Coupon also does not mention about using it on gift cards for in store purchases just online purchases. So it might be possible to buy a $100 kmart gift card and get $20 off.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xltcj9qc9mpyu9w[/QUOTE]

Any chance you could host this elsewhere? Maybe it's just me, but Mediafire is giving me trouble.

[quote name='salty tbone']The deal is in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks and sorry bout that I am still having my coffee.

Another stupid thing..... is there an ad or something to show the cashier just in case?

[quote name='Pliskin101']Cool thanks and sorry bout that I am still having my coffee.

Another stupid thing..... is there an ad or something to show the cashier just in case?[/QUOTE]

The cashier needs to know nothing. As long as you spend $40.00 or more before tax the coupon will print whether the cashier knows about the offer or not.

just asking the people here, what are the chances of rayman origins going on sale next week? the game sold around 60,000 copies across both platforms. not very good if you ask me (halo remake sold over 600,000...)

[quote name='Sex']just asking the people here, what are the chances of rayman origins going on sale next week? the game sold around 60,000 copies across both platforms. not very good if you ask me (halo remake sold over 600,000...)[/QUOTE]
Later in the month, 12/18.

[quote name='brutongaster']Do PSN cards count as gaming software for the $40/$15 coupon this week?[/QUOTE]
They do not, thanks.

[quote name='2DMention']Pretty good deals Kmart gamer. Thanks for keeping the thread up to date![/QUOTE]
Not me, it's the awesome community here that has made it so easy for me. Since it is a wiki I have not had to update it for a few months now which has really helped.

as long as you're here answering questions, can you tell us the deals for next week (specifically sales on games)? any titles going on sale for $40/$45? if not then when can we expect them to show up in the op? thanks homie

oh and for this week for the $15 coupon is it after i use my $20 coupon? so if i buy a $40 game, then use a $20 coupon, would i still get the coupon even if i pay $20? i cant find it in the op

[quote name='htz']$20 off your purchase of $100 or more coupon. Expires 12/03/2011.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xltcj9qc9mpyu9w[/QUOTE]

FYI: does not work on PSN cards. Not sure about gift cards.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They do not, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I just bought a $50 PSN card w/ my $20 coupon from Zelda, and I was handed an Awards Card w/ credit.

[quote name='AwRy108']I just bought a $50 PSN card w/ my $20 coupon from Zelda, and I was handed an Awards Card w/ credit.[/QUOTE]

The $5 card for spending $50 is a different promotion. Josh was answering a question about the $15 coupon printing when spending $40 on software.

[quote name='AwRy108']Hey SHC-Gamer: any chance we'll be seeing a sale on Saints Row 3 sometime soon?[/QUOTE]
In December:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Rayman and Saints Row III will see a discount in December, MW3 will be tough.[/QUOTE]
He's just confirmed Rayman for 12/18, but we don't have a definite time on SRtT yet. But to answer your question, yes.

[quote name='Midnight Express']I was able to pick up Splatterhouse and Enslaved (rang up $7.99 each) + a few clearance games and got the $15 coupon plus the $5 gift card (clerk swipped one of the gift cards at the register and handed it to me).

The coupon is valid from 12/4/11 to 1/14/12[/QUOTE]

Anyone know what other new games besides these two have dropped in price?? Btw, I already checked the first page.

[quote name='crunchewy']I've got a $20 coupon and nothing to spend it on. If the Skylanders deal was still going, I'd get that. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Depending on what you're looking for, next week is a good time to use it. 12-4 to 12-10 we have the starter packs at $10 off and 3 Character Packs at $5 off ($14.99 sale).

Mario Kart 7 will be mine with my Zelda SS coupon. I'll probably use that for Fortune Street and that might be it for me for a while. Great deals, especially on Nintendo games which are notoriously stubborn for price drops. Kmart is the only reason I've bought games at launch over the past few months.

[quote name='Redeema']Mario Kart 7 will be mine with my Zelda SS coupon. I'll probably use that for Fortune Street and that might be it for me for a while. Great deals, especially on Nintendo games which are notoriously stubborn for price drops. Kmart is the only reason I've bought games at launch over the past few months.[/QUOTE]
Yup, I'll use my $15 coupon on MK7 for sure.

Man, I have not been able to get off the coupon train here. I can't decide if I'm happy or not, but my wallet is considerably lighter and my Christmas list shorter. I think I've gone through about 8 straight coupon rollovers now, and if MK7 has one then I might end up with a ninth.

[quote name='Uso']What is the limit on the $15 coupon for $40 gaming purchase per SYWR account?[/QUOTE]
I am not aware of a limit but only one coupon will print per transaction.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am not aware of a limit but only one coupon will print per transaction.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I can get a few games now.

Thanks for the heads up on ToR. I doubt anywhere else will have it on sale for any amount so K-Mart it is. Do you know what kind of stock you are going to have on it? Or does it depend on the store itself?

okay went back to kmart with the coupon "verified" by the second manager and a third manager comes and said it was not valid AGAIN omg fml.she did give me a 20 before final price but that meant no 15 dollar gaming coupon or 5 dollar gc...i already spent like 4 hrs on black friday 2 hrs on saturday and 1 hr today and still...wow kmart please keep a transaction history with the coupons u give us back our digital receipts and yet you dont have a database with every coupon given and used? and now i'm waiting for them to find the coupon from the cashier dropoff and call me back lol....just great...going back thursday if they still didnt find it this sucks!

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']12-18[/QUOTE]

great thats when my uncharted 3 coupon expires assuming they will even try to fix it:roll:

Good deal coming up for Mario Kart 7, but I can't afford other games right now, so I might get it at Sams or Costco.

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Catherine
PC versions of Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

Why not carry these games?

Is there any way to find out all of the PS3 controller/game combo bundles that K-mart carries? I'm willing to drive to get the one I want, but just trying to find out what's available. (Did K-mart ever actually carry all of the combos and some are just sold out, or were there only certain ones that K-mart carried?) Thanks.

Will KMart have Mario Kart on Sunday like other retailers? Sometimes the employees don't realize Nintendo games Street Date on Sunday and give me the "Our new releases come out on Tuesday" rigamarole. I have a $20 coupon from WWE 12, and I'd love to use it on Mario Kart

Yes, KMart will have Nintendo's Sunday release. However, depending on employees, you may have to ask them to bring it out from The Back.

Anyone know yet whether the release date is specified in the next ad? It is in the KMart Gamer pamphlets I see throughout the electronics section at my nearest stores, if nothing else. Disbelieving employees will often need to see it in print before agreeing to find non-Tuesday releases.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Depending on what you're looking for, next week is a good time to use it. 12-4 to 12-10 we have the starter packs at $10 off and 3 Character Packs at $5 off ($14.99 sale).[/QUOTE]

Any other deals next week that aren't in the OP?

Also, any chance there will be a drop on Dark Souls any time before the new year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back