KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']where is it 29.99?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop. I just ordered it online for $29.99 for 360.
Supposedly in store as well, but I didn't feel like going there only to find out they don't have it in stock or something. I can't draw worth a damn, but an $80 game and tablet for $30? Screw it, why not, right?

[quote name='confoosious']no

we do not.

Edit/ I do not.[/QUOTE]

You spent a lot of time helping out people in this thread, so the use of "we" is justified, thanks!

[quote name='xycury']Talked to a SYWR... wish some people would not make this difficult.

If you got this....

Then what's going to happen is....

Use your SYWR, Points earned will then X 5 on your amount spent.

So if you have $10 in points... now you have $50. You can't break up points, and to get all, you have to spend that much.

Apparently this is only sent to a few people, by email.

fuck I hate that shit...[/QUOTE]

I might have received an e-mail like that, I deleted it without even reading it. Maybe they just send to people who never look at the points? Honestly, I don't... The only time I used the points were the period of time the coupon system was down for fixing and we were forced to use the reward points (it was great, most people were spoiled by the point system).

[quote name='seansue']First post here. I bought 2 3ds systems and mario land 3ds and got two 35 dollar coupons and one 15 during that weeks promotion. One for each of my children. My Kmart had crummy selection of games so I used one of the 35s and the 15 to purchase a Udraw tablet a few weeks back. At 79.99. Now this thing is like 49.99 at Kmart and as low as 29.99 today with other retailers. The way this gamer coupons and Kmarts price match policy is I can't do any price adjustments. What a total waste of the coupons and I feel completely ripped off. Sorry just venting and pointing out an obvious flaw with this coupon system and Kmarts price matching policy in general.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, but that's the thing with deals... I bought the UDraw thingy for $40 at BB but now it's $30 from GS, you can't win :p So is the Catherine Love is Over edition from Amazon, $55 lightening deal got beaten by $45 or $30 (PS3/Xbox) price few days ago. The thing is, there's always a better deal, but you might or might not get them, so I won't say it's a total lost for jumping on the deals early.

Let's not open another can of worms for adjusting prices after coupons are used for k-mart... I know it's good for the savvy shoppers, but I doubt it's in K-mart's interest at the moment. For the record, I never return anything I bought with the coupons, so I don't even know how things work. I rather stuck with a mild deal than no deal :lol: (losing the coupon on price adjustment most likely a "no deal.")

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Gamestop. I just ordered it online for $29.99 for 360.
Supposedly in store as well, but I didn't feel like going there only to find out they don't have it in stock or something. I can't draw worth a damn, but an $80 game and tablet for $30? Screw it, why not, right?[/QUOTE]

thanks. I might go there today.

So has anyone confirmed that this deal definitely 5x your existing points? I have about $6 in points and if I can make that 30 and use my $15 coupon I can score a free Smackdown vs. Raw today.

What does the OP mean when it says "Buy a featured game purchase, get a $15 gaming coupon"? Below that it has some $19.99 games listed. Does that mean you can buy Layton for $20 and get a $15 coupon. I read through a few pages and didn't see an answer.

Thank you.

yeah have not got this email yet and i have like 15 bucks in points

[quote name='xycury']Talked to a SYWR... wish some people would not make this difficult.

If you got this....

Then what's going to happen is....

Use your SYWR, Points earned will then X 5 on your amount spent.

So if you have $10 in points... now you have $50. You can't break up points, and to get all, you have to spend that much.

Apparently this is only sent to a few people, by email.

fuck I hate that shit...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Achilles00']What does the OP mean when it says "Buy a featured game purchase, get a $15 gaming coupon"? Below that it has some $19.99 games listed. Does that mean you can buy Layton for $20 and get a $15 coupon. I read through a few pages and didn't see an answer.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I asked the same question. I was told that I couldn't get Layton for $20 and the coupon too. However, there has been no explanation of what games are "featured". Does anyone out there know which "featured games" qualify?

[quote name='brentcaldwell1']I asked the same question. I was told that I couldn't get Layton for $20 and the coupon too. However, there has been no explanation of what games are "featured". Does anyone out there know which "featured games" qualify?[/QUOTE]

edit:nvm

[quote name='chefgamer']yeah have not got this email yet and i have like 15 bucks in points[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't hold my breath. They're not going to give you 60 dollars in free credit for nothing. This is probably targeted towards accounts with low point totals to entice them into one more purchase this year.

Anyway, I'm going to swing by kmart in an hour or so and I will see how this goes...

[quote name='crookshow']I wouldn't hold my breath. They're not going to give you 60 dollars in free credit for nothing. This is probably targeted towards accounts with low point totals to entice them into one more purchase this year.

Anyway, I'm going to swing by kmart in an hour or so and I will see how this goes...[/QUOTE]

thats not true. i got the email and i have an excessive amount of pts left. but let us know how this works :D appreciate it

[quote name='brentcaldwell1']I asked the same question. I was told that I couldn't get Layton for $20 and the coupon too. However, there has been no explanation of what games are "featured". Does anyone out there know which "featured games" qualify?[/QUOTE]
No.

My guess is that it'll probably be for Star Wars The Old Republic and Modern Warfare 3 again.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']thats not true. i got the email and i have an excessive amount of pts left. but let us know how this works :D appreciate it[/QUOTE]

Well I went to try it out, but the copies of Rayman they had didn't come with the artbook so I decided to hold off. I feel like amazon will have the game at a sub 40 dollar price sooner or later.

[quote name='crookshow']Well I went to try it out, but the copies of Rayman they had didn't come with the artbook so I decided to hold off. I feel like amazon will have the game at a sub 40 dollar price sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

darn. lol, got my hopes up. :cry: hopefully someone lets us know. if it is u get 5x the points, and not u get 5x base pts earned, then i might have to do it (since its basically free money)

I bought a couple games today and partially paid with my points (no 5x but I didn't expect it since I had $20). I have to return one of my games. Can I ask them to put it on a gift card? I don't know if they prorate the points or if they even refund the points.

Or just suck it up and keep the game. Bah.

[quote name='confoosious']I bought a couple games today and partially paid with my points (no 5x but I didn't expect it since I had $20). I have to return one of my games. Can I ask them to put it on a gift card? I don't know if they prorate the points or if they even refund the points.

Or just suck it up and keep the game. Bah.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the e-mail? and you didn't get 5x base points or the 5x use of your points?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']Did you get the e-mail? and you didn't get 5x base points or the 5x use of your points?[/QUOTE]

didn't get the email. wasn't expecting it. I suspect people who had like $2-$3 got the email to entice them to come in.

I was just wondering how my points would be refunded.

I spent like $60 and used $20 in points. Would be nice if I could just get my $15 back to my credit card but I am worried it'll be some big clusterfuck and i'll regret not just keeping the game and giving it to someone.

[quote name='confoosious']didn't get the email. wasn't expecting it. I suspect people who had like $2-$3 got the email to entice them to come in.

I was just wondering how my points would be refunded.

I spent like $60 and used $20 in points. Would be nice if I could just get my $15 back to my credit card but I am worried it'll be some big clusterfuck and i'll regret not just keeping the game and giving it to someone.[/QUOTE]

Haha, what'd you pick up? and I'm still not sure who the e-mail's being sent to, because I got it.

Still need someone who got it to post whether or not its working the way we hope it will. :lol:

[quote name='confoosious']Tiberium Wars. i already have a copy but wanted a sealed one (I'm stupid) but the disc is rattling around inside and that will drive me nuts.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, yea, I hate that too.

Rayman for $13 after various coupons, discounts and reward points. Thanks Josh and rest of the K-Mart squad!

The game is a blast, BTW.

[quote name='Corvin']Rayman for $13 after various coupons, discounts and reward points. Thanks Josh and rest of the K-Mart squad!

The game is a blast, BTW.[/QUOTE]
Did you get the art book? I'm pretty sure K-mart doesn't have it...

I finally logged into the website to find out how many points I have, and I have $6.10 worth. Problem is it says to use it in store you have to type in your pin number. I have no idea what my pin number is. There's a form you can fill out to have your PIN emailed or texted to you, but I've tried both email and text and neither ends up sending me anything. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Never mind - I dug up the original SYWR email I got and that had the pin in it. Still haven't received anything from that website form, though.

[quote name='Corvin']Rayman for $13 after various coupons, discounts and reward points. Thanks Josh and rest of the K-Mart squad!

The game is a blast, BTW.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I am happy to read when anyone buys Rayman. I cannot praise the title enough. IGN just posted an article about how fantastic and how it is one of 2011's most important games.

It is sad it released next to MW3 and will never get the sales it truly deserves. Which makes me fear we won't see another title like it for awhile. It is in my top 3 of the year including all three systems.

On another subject it looks like I have over a month before I purchase another game. Which is probably good because my backlog got the attention of my wife...

I got the 5x email and I've got like $30 in points. There's no way they're going to quintuple my points when I redeem them. The only way the offer makes sense is if they give you 5x bonus points on your purchase when you use points, the same way they give 5x bonus points on your purchase for various other things.

Example: $50 purchase
Use $10 in points
Earn points on $40
With 5x bonus, 2000 points earned = $2 back instead of $0.40 without the bonus.

Okay, this sucks... Went to K-mart in Middle Village (NYC) and Rayman Origin is not $44.99, it rang up full price of $59.99 :whistle2:( I presented my SYWR card too. Looks like not working in NYC? That's strange because it never happened before...

[quote name='daigre7']Could I purchase the 360 bundle, return it and keep the $100 gaming coupon? Would the return void the coupon?[/QUOTE]

NO. YES. Knock the shenanigans off.

[quote name='Serpentor']Okay, this sucks... Went to K-mart in Middle Village (NYC) and Rayman Origin is not $44.99, it rang up full price of $59.99 :whistle2:( I presented my SYWR card too. Looks like not working in NYC? That's strange because it never happened before...[/QUOTE]
I believe it is in the national circular so it would exclude certain areas. They should match it though if presented with the offer.

[quote name='CAG90210']Hey Josh, just curious, are there any planned PSP deals coming up? The one I have right now isn't reading the UMD :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I want to based on VITA coming out, pretty spent with Sony though, I'll try!

Okay, seriously... Why is there never a single damn employee in the electronics department? I have to scour the entire store to find a worker, then wait as they find someone to come open the freaking game case. This is ridiculous.

Damn it, two Kmarts close to me were out of MW3. I'll wait until Wendsday when i get my Kmart ad in the mail for next week, and if there's nothing good, I'll try one more Kmart a bit out the way. Perfect time to use my $50 Wii cupon.

[quote name='DDustiNN']Okay, seriously... Why is there never a single damn employee in the electronics department? I have to scour the entire store to find a worker, then wait as they find someone to come open the freaking game case. This is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Do what I started doing.. as soon as you walk in the door, walk up to the service desk and ask for them to page someone to electronics.

[quote name='DDustiNN']Okay, seriously... Why is there never a single damn employee in the electronics department? I have to scour the entire store to find a worker, then wait as they find someone to come open the freaking game case. This is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that seems to be an issue at most Kmarts i go. Usually on weekday afternoons though. On weekends and nights it's OK. But during weekday afternoons, all that's missing is tumbleweed. But they have had some great deals, so I put up with it.

[quote name='Serpentor']Okay, this sucks... Went to K-mart in Middle Village (NYC) and Rayman Origin is not $44.99, it rang up full price of $59.99 :whistle2:( I presented my SYWR card too. Looks like not working in NYC? That's strange because it never happened before...[/QUOTE]

Need to show them the ad and they will pricematch it. Was a big fiasco when they did the Buy 1 Get 1 half off because it took 30 minutes to get a manager to do a override for each customer in Penn Station.

[quote name='adamical']I got the 5x email and I've got like $30 in points. There's no way they're going to quintuple my points when I redeem them. The only way the offer makes sense is if they give you 5x bonus points on your purchase when you use points, the same way they give 5x bonus points on your purchase for various other things.

Example: $50 purchase
Use $10 in points
Earn points on $40
With 5x bonus, 2000 points earned = $2 back instead of $0.40 without the bonus.[/QUOTE]

If you got the image email offer, you'r points are now worth $150.

Merry Friggin Xmas.

If you doubt it, call SYWR and confirm the offer, they should have it in your account.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I want to based on VITA coming out, pretty spent with Sony though, I'll try![/QUOTE]
Use your charm. Just kidding.

I have four PSPs (two of them limited editions) and Ima like, "Yo, this is crazy." Y'know what I mean?

[quote name='xycury']If you got the image email offer, you'r points are now worth $150.

Merry Friggin Xmas.

If you doubt it, call SYWR and confirm the offer, they should have it in your account.[/QUOTE]

Wait, do you know for sure? Because I got it... and I'll sure as hell use my points if it's like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back