SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']I wish Kmart was open and had the deals at midnight. I almost want to get LA Noire at Walmart at midnight just so I have time to play it on my day off. Almost.

Hopefully for Kmart the deal works right so you can't buy multiple games under $19.99 and have them all ring up free. Good luck on everything working properly with the deal Josh. Hopefully next week will be a good one for you and not end up as frustrating as it potentially could.[/QUOTE]

My only day off that week is Tuesday so most certainly I'm getting it at WM. But, as indicated earlier, I'm purchasing it via Amazon for a lower price. So I get it at WM and return the Amazon copy when delivered on my WM receipt. The WM item does come with a "bonus case" but the UPC for Amazon's LA noire is in their system.

[quote name='confoosious']Well, if the additional game to put you over the $60 is 19.99 or more, then you're fine.[/QUOTE]

I thought if it was 19.99 it will be adjusted to 0.00, which would still put you at 59.99. Yeah, if the game is game is 20.00 or more, but then you've still got to figure out your free game and you're still paying out for the 20.00 plus game.

Plus, Kmart doesn't sell a game for 20.00 even, that I've ever seen.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I thought if it was 19.99 it will be adjusted to 0.00, which would still put you at 59.99. Yeah, if the game is game is 20.00 or more, but then you've still got to figure out your free game and you're still paying out for the 20.00 plus game.

Plus, Kmart doesn't sell a game for 20.00 even, that I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

The scenario confoosious was answering was LA Noire + free game + 19.99 game. Which would put the person over the $60 price point which would make them eligible to use both coupons.

[quote name='ssr']The scenario confoosious was answering was LA Noire + free game + 19.99 game. Which would put the person over the $60 price point which would make them eligible to use both coupons.[/QUOTE]

right. And since both games would be 19.99, which game would be free would be irrelevant.

what are some of the 19.99 games people are looking at?

I am thinking Hot Shots OOB for the ps3...there is one copy at my local store per Stock Boy...can it be found?

I am most likely going to get Mario Sluggers for the Wii. Game I can play with my son since there arent that many. THough he is getting really good at Mario Kart right now

[quote name='jer7583']Well you didn't really have any other choices than spending full retail price somewhere else without the coupon, at least if you wanted to buy at launch.

I say use the $45 for your $60 purchase, get the $20 coupon and free $20 game, then use the $15 and $20 coupons for the next $60 release you want to get.

Or use the $15 on a lower priced game or game that goes on sale between now and June 4th, or a points card if nothing else comes up.[/QUOTE]

The only problem with this is that the $15 coupon from the MK/Portal 2 deal expires on 5/21. I really wish I could use my $15 coupon from that deal plus the $20 coupon from LA Noire towards Dirt 3.

With E3 around the corner any chance for a decent Xbox 360 deal? My disk drive gave out today so I get to miss out on the L.A. Noire deal :(

[quote name='Joartrak']With E3 around the corner any chance for a decent Xbox 360 deal? My disk drive gave out today so I get to miss out on the L.A. Noire deal :([/QUOTE]

$50 giftcard at Amazon is the best I am aware of.

Please don't flame me. I read the OP. I just signed up for SYWR. And I want la noire +20 free game and 20 coupon. How do. I do that... What's the next step?
Help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Loudpacmanjones']Please don't flame me. I read the OP. I just signed up for SYWR. And I want la noire +20 free game and 20 coupon. How do. I do that... What's the next step?
Help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

1)Your phone number will be your number for SYWR. So buy LA Noire and a 19.99 game in store during this promotion and when it asks for your number enter your phoen number and the coupon will print once it is paid for.
2)Use the coupon by the time it expires

DONE:cool:

[quote name='Loudpacmanjones']Beautiful. Thanks a lot.

Do I or/ can I preorder with this deal.[/QUOTE]

No pre order system in place. Stores were shipped their copies last week and have them already for tuesday. Dont leave without your copy on tuesday no matter what they say. And dont mention the deals if you dont have to since most of the employees dont know about them and will just confuse you or claim it must only be online. The register handles it and if it doesnt work right josh takes care of people with gift cards of equal value in most cases.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']The only problem with this is that the $15 coupon from the MK/Portal 2 deal expires on 5/21. I really wish I could use my $15 coupon from that deal plus the $20 coupon from LA Noire towards Dirt 3.[/QUOTE]
Well, nuts. That was my plan, as I'd forgotten that the $15 expires before then. This does throw a wrench into the works. Guess I'll just have to pick up a different clearance title and hope Dirt 3 drops to $40 within the LA Noire coupon window.

[quote name='caponesgun']$50 giftcard at Amazon is the best I am aware of.[/QUOTE]

sadly all the deals ended last night soooo /tear

Well, I had a successful outing today, finding FE: Radiant Dawn and Metro 2033 and having them ring up at the correct $19.97 price! I bought them immediately, using my $15 coupon to bring it down to $24.94 + tax! :applause:

Now to wait for Stock Boy to tell me which nearby stores have Wario Land: Shake It! in stock for the L.A. Noire deal...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's is the general expiration date on the gaming coupons/credits? Specifically wondering for LA Noire if anyone knows.

[quote name='TheBiz']What's is the general expiration date on the gaming coupons/credits? Specifically wondering for LA Noire if anyone knows.[/QUOTE]

For the LA Noire coupon, expect it to be mid-July. 45 days starting the Sunday after the game comes out.

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']Anybody else get $30 with Brink?? I got a $20 gaming, and a $10 general merch....which I assume can be used for games?[/QUOTE]

Didn't the coupon deals for this week end yesterday May 14th?

[quote name='hellbringer333']If 90% of the people on here read the op there would be one page in this topic.[/QUOTE]

And what a wonderful world that would be.

[quote name='hellbringer333']If 90% of the people on here read the op there would be one page in this topic.[/QUOTE]

the reason for a forum is to get any questions answered... if that question is as simple as urs, and is answered in the VERY FIRST post in the thread, i'm sure everyone would rather u read the op than ask teh question, otherwise, we'd just get rid of the op... but i'll answer... u can go online i believe and sign up through the site, or go into the store talk to an employee, u give them ur info and done, ur signed up!

[quote name='yruluis']Is there going to be a deal on the Splinter Cell HD collection?[/QUOTE]

There isn't a release date announced for this game so Josh likely wouldn't know yet. With that said, I think every 'collection' game thus far has had some sort of coupon deal so I'd bet this will get a $10-$15 one as well.

[quote name='confoosious']and that's bad because?[/QUOTE]

I don't think he was complaining that we would only have 1 page. I interpreted it as the tone used in 'if I had a nickel every time...'

[quote name='ssr']
I don't think he was complaining that we would only have 1 page. I interpreted it as the tone used in 'if I had a nickel every time...'[/QUOTE]

No. He was. He's kind of a moron. I think he's a reincarnation of a previously banned user.

[quote name='izpep']I'm looking at Plants vs. Zombies with Zuma & Peggle bundled on disc for my $19.99 game.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see this on Kmart.com. Do they sell this in store?

There is nothing like a bunch of nerds hiding behind a computer all day getting angry about answering a question.
I guess the question should be this. If you don't like answering questions why do you lerk in the thread? Lol lame nerds with no face but think they have a justified ego.

[quote name='confoosious']No. He was. He's kind of a moron. I think he's a reincarnation of a previously banned user.[/QUOTE]

lol....i thought the same dam thing...good catch....some people just cant stay away

Dammit, I used a soon to expire $15 credit at Amazon on L.A. Noire in order to get another $15 credit from that purchase, but Kmart's offer blows that one out of the water, and now I'm stuck.

Damn you Amazon and your Möbius Strip of store credit promotions!

[quote name='hellbringer333']There is nothing like a bunch of nerds hiding behind a computer all day getting angry about answering a question.
I guess the question should be this. If you don't like answering questions why do you lerk in the thread? Lol lame nerds with no face but think they have a justified ego.[/QUOTE]

LOL, i love how u act like we getting mad, and that we love answering questions...
1. I'd say the same to u in person, if i had a sign that answered ur questions, and u asked me "how do u sign up" i'd say, read the sign"
2. I did answer ur question
3. U acting like we're acting "tough" through a computer or w/e, but u over there on ur own computer talking about nerds gettin angry and shit

[quote name='aleraiders']lol....i thought the same dam thing...good catch....some people just cant stay away[/QUOTE]

i just assumed he meant that if people weren't as dumb as he is (and even then... i don't think many of the pgs here were questions as dumb as his), there would only be 1 pg

also, anyone know what ps3 move bundle the deal is intended for? does it mean the bundle that comes wit a ps3 itself? or one of the bundles that comes wit like, the controller and a game, or the controller and the camera?

I think it's just the bundle with the game, controller, and camera. Also, people need to know that Heavy Rain only works with the Move if you have the navigation controller as well or if you somehow figure out how to move your character with your regular Playstation controller while using the Move for the input commands, which kind of defeats the purpose I would think.

[quote name='hellbringer333']There is nothing like a bunch of nerds hiding behind a computer all day getting angry about answering a question.[/QUOTE]

Ironic post is ironic.

[quote name='Maineavalanche']I think it's just the bundle with the game, controller, and camera. Also, people need to know that Heavy Rain only works with the Move if you have the navigation controller as well or if you somehow figure out how to move your character with your regular Playstation controller while using the Move for the input commands, which kind of defeats the purpose I would think.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... k, and i thought the bundles came with the navigation controller? or am i mistaken? and the regular controller can be used in the same fashion as a navigation controller

Josh, as much as I have love for Kmart and all your hard work you have been doing, I have a good feeling that my local Kmart will botch the LA Noire deal up. IF they happen to do a botchery will you be able to compensate with proof of receipt?

[quote name='cheddarisbetter']Josh, as much as I have love for Kmart and all your hard work you have been doing, I have a good feeling that my local Kmart will botch the LA Noire deal up. IF they happen to do a botchery will you be able to compensate with proof of receipt?[/QUOTE]

isnt that wat he always does?

I just went through the game list below $20 and didn't find a single one I am interested. Any recommendation for the game under $20 with the LA Norie deal?

[quote name='foreinter']I just went through the game list below $20 and didn't find a single one I am interested. Any recommendation for the game under $20 with the LA Norie deal?[/QUOTE]

I'm going for Darksiders myself, always wanted to pick it up and now seems like the perfect time. I know Mass Effect 2 falls in the price range.

Good lord. Is it REALLY that hard to type "you" instead of "u"?
u no who im talkin bout lol n if ur not sure ur dum lol k
Christ. Take some pride in how you type. If you type like an idiot, the internet will believe you are, in fact, an idiot.

In deal news, seems like my store is pretty light on selection. I'm considering either Metro 2033 or Singularity for my freebie. I'd grab Mario Baseball, but I'd rather have the original packaging instead of the new Nintendo Selects package. Though I'll give Nintendo credit, this re-release packaging is not too hard on the eyes at all!

I think I'm gonna grab either AA True Soldiers or HAWX 2 for my free game. That way I won't be giving Ubisoft any money. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back