SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
A few pages back, someone mentioned a manager telling them about a 97 cent clearance sale coming up. Anybody here heard anything about this?

It'd make an awesome filler to make the $19.99 Xbox Live points card I intend to use my $20 coupon on next week, come to a total of over $20. If they had a good selection, I'd likely buy more than just one game.

I suppose I could just find some other gaming thing, like a clearanced accessory to up the price to over $20. Not really any other upcoming titles I want until that new Resident Evil game comes out in late June, and even that isn't a for sure purchase.

[quote name='Arakias']What? Why? Are you a little paranoid? :booty:
This is an advertised deal in the blog and surely it will be known in the stores.

PLEASE DISCUSS DEALS WITH EMPLOYEES BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IN THIS THREAD - DISCUSSING WITH THE GUY WHO STARTS ALL THE DEALS.
THANKS JOSH AND KMART FOR ALL THE AWESOME DEALS. I HOPE THE EMPLOYEES GET IN ON IT TOO!
[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying they shouldn't know. I'm saying it doesn't matter whether they do. This thread is full of people that simply leave when the employee says the deal doesn't exist. I think it would be worth noting to those that seem to think otherwise that these deals are automatic... like virtually every sale at every B&M retailer.

Why bother? Simply buy the damned games. I'm not saying you can't talk with employees, just that minimum wage employees have no power to do anything but talk to you anyway. If Josh has verified that the deal is live it is, bugs or mistakes are an exception that the employee has no power over anyway.

I just sigh whenever I read posts like that. Both because the situation is stupid in the first place and kmart employees should know about this, and because it takes a special kind of genius to not even attempt to ring up the item KNOWING that the deal is live.

EDIT: Just to clarify I have no problem with discussion. I have a problem with people taking the word of kmart's notoriously clueless employees. Why would you walk away from the store when some random high school kid told you an advertised national sale didn't exist? It's stunning.

[quote name='joenathan']deal went smoothly at ashland ave in chicago. picked up noire and bioshock 2 (and $20 coupon that i almost forgot but the cashier stopped me. lol) now to wait and use the coupon on 'Alice' next month[/QUOTE]

wait... wat?! bioshock 2 is on sale for

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Isn't Ghost Trick still $30?[/QUOTE]

Its 19.99 no matter what sticker says.

edit: also my point from above - discuss the deals in store. People can do manual overrides, they can ask managers. Ghost trick was put in as one penny (because it did not automatically ring up free) and everyone was happy.

I had a great experience today. The deal went smooth. In my book the L.A. Noire (aka LAN) deal you guys have is easily the deal of the year. This is such a big title, such a big deal, and on release day to top it all off. It is over the top. WOW!!! All I have to say by means of constructive criticism is to just keep these deals running automatic. I love the secret SYWR deal for CAG's. It is just sooooo... rewarding and secrety!!! The deal was not advertised in the circular, therefore, I felt like this deal was even more special. Also, I know you guys have put hard work into putting those $19.99 and under (for the free game with the LAN deal) games' bar codes in individually (...and probably still updating them...) and I am really impressed and appreciative all of your and your team's efforts. You all have truly made me happy, very happy. I am a happy man right now. A smile is on my face right now. I have not even played the game yet. But, I am soooo happy. Super happy!!! Kudos to Josh and Kmart CAG Dream Team!!!

LOL,

It was funny/sad when a manager grabbed me today and asked how the deals worked. When I walked into the store the floor manager and a customer were at the register trying to figure out why the coupon did not print out.

I tried explaining it quickly to the customer but he had enough of it after dealing w/ a geriatric moron setting up his SYWR card.

[quote name='DrawingBlanks']Just thought I'd share my experience with my Kmart store #9220. I picked up LAN today and got Rock Band 3 for free + the $20 coupon; everything worked with no problems. Ended up paying $40, used my gaming coupon I got last week from Brink. The only problem I had was finding games that were under $19.99, a lot of them weren't properly marked, and I didn't print a list of the games that were, but other than that it was ezpz, in and out in 10 minutes, and I'll definitely be back![/QUOTE]

This is weird... I tried LA Noire and Rock Band 3, it didn't ring up as free and my coupon didn't print. I told them I would e-mail Josh my receipt. I have done the Kmart Gamer Blog deals several times before in the past month with no issues, not for sure why today was a hassle. I even had them reboot their register... still no dice.

It went pretty smooth as usual. I went to the Penn Station NY Store#7749 location. Soon as i walked in a dude was getting LA Noire & got Lost Planet 2. he was like he didnt even know about the free game until the rep actually told him. Great customer service there. I was looking for Crackdown 2 and a cpl other games. I settled on Marvel Ult Alliance 2 for Wii. ill give it to my friend. He is ecstatic about that.

I kind of wish i went to the Astor Place locale as they had some other games i probably would of got there. but in all smooth transaction.
ended up paying $20 for LANoire($30 giftcard,$10 pts), free game and $20 cpn.

My friend also went later and got LA Noire and Halo 3 for free @ Penn Station.

[quote name='Arakias']Its 19.99 no matter what sticker says.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I didn't see it on the drops sheet. Maybe I missed it. Hell had I known that I would have gotten that over Naughty Bear. Oh well.

[quote name='aznhero913']
I tried explaining it quickly to the customer but he had enough of it after dealing w/ a geriatric moron setting up his SYWR card.[/QUOTE]

I had a cashier give me a ten minute lecture on the evils of the internet, and how "none of that computer garbage works worth a damn!" when I asked her to use my SYWR points without my card. She actually insisted that I phone for a new card, gave me a brochure and highlighted the number I should call so I wouldn't have to trust "the machines". She meant well but damn.

It was too stupid to piss me off, just laughed.

Had good transaction in store # 4390 for the exception of inventory. PS3 section didn't have many $20 games and the register didn't regonize cross matching ( L.A. Noire ps3 and any $20 xbox 360 game) employee tried and even searched for more inventory in back to no avail, settled for Lego Batman. Still a pleasant transaction nonetheless..Thanks!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Hmmm I didn't see it on the drops sheet. Maybe I missed it. Hell had I known that I would have gotten that over Naughty Bear. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
It was in the previous drop, which I dont think is posted in this thread.

[quote name='confoosious']I wonder how Josh is gonna deal with the situation where it's user error.[/QUOTE]
He should delete those emails imo and save himself the trouble. Maybe if he wanted to be nice about it, email them back telling them why they are failures and to please try again.

Hi Josh. Don't think this was asked before, at least I can't seem to find it when doing a search on this thread, but any chance you'll be having a Dead or Alive Dimensions deal when it's released next week?

Thanks.

Well I didn't have the greatest experience at my kmart. I brought LA Noire and Enslaved up to the register and they scanned both and then they entered in my rewards number. I asked if Enslaved was coming up as free, she said no. I told her there was a promotion going on that i was supposed to any game under $20 for free with LAN.

She called over a supervisor who asked the girl at the register if she had looked it up yet. The girl at the register said no and pulled out 2 flyers and they started looking for it. I told them that I had already looked at the flyer and that it wasn't in there but i then recalled hearing that there could be a problem getting it to work if you don't put in the rewards information first. The supervisor said "uh huh" and they both continued looking in the flyer.

After they found it they told me it wasn't on sale. I explained that my buddy who works there had actually done it earlier for himself and if they called him over he could probably show them what they were doing wrong. The supervisor replied with a "mmmm" and asked where i saw this deal i was talking about and whether it was on their website. I told her that I saw it on a forum but the poster was supposedly from corporate and the deals that were posted their had worked for me before. I told her I knew that It doesn't show up on their regular website but I didn't know how to get to find wherever the official listing of the deal was (i didn't think showing her the cag forum would persuade her).

She told me that she had to go look it up. 20 minutes later she calls the cashier and sends me to the customer service desk. There she shows me the listing on their website where no deal is shown. She tells me that i must have the wrong game. I tell her that i'm sure I have the right game and if she would just call my buddy who works there over that he would be able to do it because he had made it work earlier in the day. She again tells me that I am wrong and that they don't honor the website prices in store. This went on with me asking her a couple more times to either try putting in the membership before ringing up the games or getting my buddy to do it or tell them with her refusing.

I found my buddy and had him show me how to find the gamer deals on their in store computers. I went back, found the supervisor and showed her the website. After reading it she agreed to let the cashier try ringing it up again. I had to stop the cashier as she was going to ring up the first game and ask her to try entering my rewards info before scanning the games. When the cashier asked for my telephone number i told her i only knew the email information (i told them to put in a fake phone number when i signed up for the account because i didn't want them to have my real number). The supervisor then said that the rewards name must match my credit card name (it did). Finally everything scanned through correctly and I got the right discounts. I went back to tell my buddy and he told me that if they caught him letting anyone else use his rewards card again they would report him to corporate.

I did nothing wrong. I tried to take advantage of a deal the company was offering and they made me wait 45 min, told me i was wrong, completely disregarded anything i tried to explain to them, and made me feel like I was trying to commit some kind of fraud. I ran into this supervisor 3 times when i've had problems getting the game promotions to work (sc2, new vegas, and now LAN). Every time i end up getting stuck there as various managers are called over and i'm told that there is no promotion. Each time after i get the deal i get no acknowledgement that yes, i was no mistaken. No apology for making me wait or for telling me that i must be at the wrong store or that i just don't understand how the deal works.

I know this isn't SHC-Gamer's fault. The deals that he is setting up are great but i consistently run into problems because the employees don't know what they are doing and the management at my local store is terrible. I decided that i'm going to just go back tomorrow and return the games. I know that me returning a couple of games isn't going to change anything about the way that store is run but it'll make me feel better (kind of the same point this forum post has). If at all possible it'd be great if these deals were made completely fool proof. If i go in and forget to have them scan my rewards card first, and they refuse to try to start the transaction from the beginning, it'd be great if they deal just went through, preferably as rewards points because using the gaming coupons also usually causes trouble at my local store.

So writing this all out made me feel a bit better, i'm sorry, i don't mean to thread crap, its a great deal on a great game, i just really hate that supervisor. (Its store #3862 btw).

Got LA Noire and EA MMA. I wanted a copy of Zelda TP from the new Wii budget line, but no one could find it or any of the 4 games featured in the ad. Wondering if I can return MMA and get it later if it ends up being found?

[quote name='bobdaman18']Well I didn't have the greatest experience at my kmart. I brought LA Noire and Enslaved up to the register and they scanned both and then they entered in my rewards number. I asked if Enslaved was coming up as free, she said no. I told her there was a promotion going on that i was supposed to any game under $20 for free with LAN.

She called over a supervisor who asked the girl at the register if she had looked it up yet. The girl at the register said no and pulled out 2 flyers and they started looking for it. I told them that I had already looked at the flyer and that it wasn't in there but i then recalled hearing that there could be a problem getting it to work if you don't put in the rewards information first. The supervisor said "uh huh" and they both continued looking in the flyer.

After they found it they told me it wasn't on sale. I explained that my buddy who works there had actually done it earlier for himself and if they called him over he could probably show them what they were doing wrong. The supervisor replied with a "mmmm" and asked where i saw this deal i was talking about and whether it was on their website. I told her that I saw it on a forum but the poster was supposedly from corporate and the deals that were posted their had worked for me before. I told her I knew that It doesn't show up on their regular website but I didn't know how to get to find wherever the official listing of the deal was (i didn't think showing her the cag forum would persuade her).

She told me that she had to go look it up. 20 minutes later she calls the cashier and sends me to the customer service desk. There she shows me the listing on their website where no deal is shown. She tells me that i must have the wrong game. I tell her that i'm sure I have the right game and if she would just call my buddy who works there over that he would be able to do it because he had made it work earlier in the day. She again tells me that I am wrong and that they don't honor the website prices in store. This went on with me asking her a couple more times to either try putting in the membership before ringing up the games or getting my buddy to do it or tell them with her refusing.

I found my buddy and had him show me how to find the gamer deals on their in store computers. I went back, found the supervisor and showed her the website. After reading it she agreed to let the cashier try ringing it up again. I had to stop the cashier as she was going to ring up the first game and ask her to try entering my rewards info before scanning the games. When the cashier asked for my telephone number i told her i only knew the email information (i told them to put in a fake phone number when i signed up for the account because i didn't want them to have my real number). The supervisor then said that the rewards name must match my credit card name (it did). Finally everything scanned through correctly and I got the right discounts. I went back to tell my buddy and he told me that if they caught him letting anyone else use his rewards card again they would report him to corporate.

I did nothing wrong. I tried to take advantage of a deal the company was offering and they made me wait 45 min, told me i was wrong, completely disregarded anything i tried to explain to them, and made me feel like I was trying to commit some kind of fraud. I ran into this supervisor 3 times when i've had problems getting the game promotions to work (sc2, new vegas, and now LAN). Every time i end up getting stuck there as various managers are called over and i'm told that there is no promotion. Each time after i get the deal i get no acknowledgement that yes, i was no mistaken. No apology for making me wait or for telling me that i must be at the wrong store or that i just don't understand how the deal works.

I know this isn't SHC-Gamer's fault. The deals that he is setting up are great but i consistently run into problems because the employees don't know what they are doing and the management at my local store is terrible. I decided that i'm going to just go back tomorrow and return the games. I know that me returning a couple of games isn't going to change anything about the way that store is run but it'll make me feel better (kind of the same point this forum post has). If at all possible it'd be great if these deals were made completely fool proof. If i go in and forget to have them scan my rewards card first, and they refuse to try to start the transaction from the beginning, it'd be great if they deal just went through, preferably as rewards points because using the gaming coupons also usually causes trouble at my local store.

So writing this all out made me feel a bit better, i'm sorry, i don't mean to thread crap, its a great deal on a great game, i just really hate that supervisor. (Its store #3862 btw).[/QUOTE]

So you used your buddies rewards card and also made a big stink with the managers. You are pretty lucky you didn't get him fired, since you are not allowed to let others use your card. Next time, think about that before you make a big deal over it. You should of course make a big deal if you aren't getting an advertised deal...but while breaking the companies policy and calling attention to your friend who works there at the same time? You are lucky the dude even talks to you again.

[quote name='The Dojo']Just got my copy@ the North Hollywood Kmart store4421. Talk about a good experience, I couldn't find metro 2033 but Edgar had the price scanner handy and away we went checking to see which games were $19.99. Long story short, LA Noir, Alan Wake, $60. I used the $45 and $15 coupons total came out to zero. Oh and I got the new $20 coupon. Thanks Josh and sch crew. There were some technical difficulties, but not anything the guys weren't happy to help and figure out. Peace[/QUOTE]

Haha I was at the same store. This was actually my FIRST TIME in a KMART in 10 years. Just got back home. There were some definite issues. The store reminded me of every run down department store in every apocalypse movie. I ended up with EA Sports MMA. There was a very crappy selection of "19.99" games and I tried to buy bayonetta which was listed at 19.99 but the computer wouldn't run it up. The employees had NO IDEA about the deal and seemed genuinely clueless, I don't mean that negatively towards the employees who were all VERY nice and helpful, it is an issue with whoever runs the store and KMART corporate needing to communicate their promotions. There was no mention of anything in the ad or any materials advertising it in the store.

It is never a good thing for the customers to have to be the ones to inform the poor employees about what is going on in their own store. Having previously worked at SEARS in college I see that KMART and its employees are obviously treated like the red-headed step child in the conglomerate. When I worked at SEARS we all knew about all the promotions and were kept in the loop on everything. I really hope they can get their logistical issues fixed and try and bring the company back strong.

I know I rambled a bit but wanted to share my thoughts and it is very rare to have employees in a retail store nowadays actually help the customer and treat them well. Big ups to the employees on the floor of the store for figuring out everything rather quickly and efficiently. Especially having to usually deal with the schmucks at best buy or gamestop.

Josh, I figured you are getting slammed with negative insanity so I hope you can take solace in knowing at least in one store the employees can be self-reliant and figure out everything. There are some DEFINITE technical issues though and that is the one thing I really am unhappy about, I had to get a game I really did not want because most of the games I wanted that were "19.99" would not work in the deal in the computer. If the technical issues can get resolved and if corporate could somehow bother to brief the employees on the floor about the deals you are welcome to my business from now on. Thanks for anyone who bothered to read through all this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fujimitsu']I had a cashier give me a ten minute lecture on the evils of the internet, and how "none of that computer garbage works worth a damn!" when I asked her to use my SYWR points without my card. She actually insisted that I phone for a new card, gave me a brochure and highlighted the number I should call so I wouldn't have to trust "the machines". She meant well but damn.

It was too stupid to piss me off, just laughed.[/QUOTE]

It was a serious joke.

I honestly think the CSR thought she was giving out food stamps or something when setting up the SYWR card, like she was doing us a huge favor by us spending our money there.

Wish Kmart would implement a little kiosk where people could create their own SYWR card and not have to worry about dealing w/ an ungrateful old prune.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']If you haven't already, please email me at [email protected] with any customer issues. I am about to get all up in this #@$# right now like a spider monkey.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

That ladies and gentlemen is customer service!

Hope you make it through the night brother.

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']I was looking for a post from a guy that went to the Middle Village store, but I couldn't find it again. Anyway, in case you two missed it, both the Manhattan stores have the deal.

Two people posted that there were no problems at the Penn Station location. And I went to the Astor Place location and it worked there. Both KMarts are within the stations, so if you're familiar with the subway, it could be a simple trip for you. Maybe.

You'll probably want to go to the Penn Station location though, I think they have a better selection for the free game.

It took me a minute, but I finally found The Saboteur. If you want a points card, you need to go to the Astor Place location.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks so much for that- I'll head over after work tomorrow then. Btw, Saboteur is a really underrated game IMO, it's nothing earth shaking but it's a good time overall.

I got l.a noire and super street fighter 4. I gave the cashier my sywr card and he rang up the games. 63.59...cashier looked surprised. He told a co-worker. I told him to not worry about it and that it's part of a deal. Another person waiting in line was also there for the deal and vouched for me. After the dust settled, I gave him my 45 + 15 gaming coupons from mk/portal 2. He tried to scan them and told me he couldn't scan them because he had already scanned my sywr card. I told him to void the transaction and apply the gaming coupons first. He had to call a supervisor to void the transaction. Lady came and read the gaming coupons and said I can't combine them. I pointed at the big words on the coupon where it said you can combine coupons and she pointed at the little words that said "limit 1 of this offer ID redeemable per transaction." I told her to just try it and it would work. Everything worked and I was out 30 minutes later.

I thought I would have to pay tax but I didn't. Also, I didn't get any sywr points for the transaction. I guess because I didn't spend any money.

Bad experience at 4320 Bellflower, CA Kmart

I went and was aiming to get L.A. Noire or The Witcher 2. They didn't have L.A. Noire in stock so I'm like whatever. I'll just get Witcher 2

The girl scan the game and then scan my SYWR and this is where it went wrong. I gave her my $15 & $45 gaming coupon from the portal 2/ mortal kombat deal a couple weeks ago. She looked at it and asked me where did I get the coupon. I literally face palm myself and told her about the deal and that it was from kmart itself.

Not believing me, she said she needs to ask the store manager to see if I can use it. I waited for like 20 minutes and then the store manager name Mike came. He asked what's wrong and I said I want to use the gaming coupon. He looked at it and have this confuse face then say that they are not accepting the coupon right now. At this point, I was really confuse and ask him why I can't use it? All he said was that the main store person have told him to not accept these coupons anymore.

I got angry and asked if he can asked the person to talked to me. He said to come back tomorrow, but I got finals so I asked for the guy name. His name is Jose Jara and base on what Mike said, Jose is telling this kmart to not accept anymore gaming coupon indefinitely. This is extremely terrible because I bet a lot of people wanted to use it for L.A. Noire here but now they can't.

I really hope Josh reads this and contact them directly. It needs to be sorted out right away. Unfortunately for me, it will probably be too late by then and my coupon will expire. Oh well, at least other deals will be fine if this sorted out ok.

[quote name='nzgc']Bad experience at 4320 Bellflower, CA Kmart

I went and was aiming to get L.A. Noire or The Witcher 2. They didn't have L.A. Noire in stock so I'm like whatever. I'll just get Witcher 2

The girl scan the game and then scan my SYWR and this is where it went wrong. I gave her my $15 & $45 gaming coupon from the portal 2/ mortal kombat deal a couple weeks ago. She looked at it and asked me where did I get the coupon. I literally face palm myself and told her about the deal and that it was from kmart itself.

Not believing me, she said she needs to ask the store manager to see if I can use it. I waited for like 20 minutes and then the store manager name Mike came. He asked what's wrong and I said I want to use the gaming coupon. He looked at it and have this confuse face then say that they are not accepting the coupon right now. At this point, I was really confuse and ask him why I can't use it? All he said was that the main store person have told him to not accept these coupons anymore.

I got angry and asked if he can asked the person to talked to me. He said to come back tomorrow, but I got finals so I asked for the guy name. His name is Jose Jara and base on what Mike said, Jose is telling this kmart to not accept anymore gaming coupon indefinitely. This is extremely terrible because I bet a lot of people wanted to use it for L.A. Noire here but now they can't.

I really hope Josh reads this and contact them directly. It needs to be sorted out right away. Unfortunately for me, it will probably be too late by then and my coupon will expire. Oh well, at least other deals will be fine if this sorted out ok.[/QUOTE]
Please email me this, please.

[quote name='aznhero913']:applause::applause::applause::applause:

That ladies and gentlemen is customer service!

Hope you make it through the night brother.[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm good, I went home took an hour rest. Tonight I'm ready to kick ass and take some names. I'm not playing around with some of the issues I've seen today.

If anyone cares. If you want the Zelda Select game and can't find it, they put mine in clear security cases outside with the clearance games. It was NOT in the main game case. They were on a shelf with all the clearance games with Wii Sports and Mario Sluggers.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Please email me this, please.[/QUOTE]

Just emailed it. Thanks Josh! This is a big concern cause it's not on the deal itself, but on the actual usage of the gaming coupon. The train just went off the track at 4320 stop

I actually was trying to get Mike to say it in my iphone that they are not accepting the gaming coupon so he can't flake out and be like we never said it.

[quote name='tiggerthekat']So you used your buddies rewards card and also made a big stink with the managers. You are pretty lucky you didn't get him fired, since you are not allowed to let others use your card. Next time, think about that before you make a big deal over it. You should of course make a big deal if you aren't getting an advertised deal...but while breaking the companies policy and calling attention to your friend who works there at the same time? You are lucky the dude even talks to you again.[/QUOTE]

It was my rewards card, they just nvr looked at my credit card name to confirm that they matched, they just assumed I was using his card.

Went to the closest Kmart (Belleview in Denver #4131) which was worthless as usual, they haven't had any stock of a new release in the last month, probably longer, but strangely about half of their stock of games had disappeared.

Anyway, headed off to the Evans Store #4187 and they had LA Noire in stock. Wasn't a whole lot I was interested in for the free $20 game, but ended up with Wall-E. Free $20 game worked just fine and used my $45 & $15 coupons from Portal 2 week and Kmart owed me 1 penny.

Great Deal, thanks Josh.

Returned back to Kmart and the deal actually worked, without a hitch. Please disregard my emails regarding any problems. Was able to get LAN and AC4 with $20 GC. Appreciate everything Kmart, Josh & co.

Have you gotten a chance to go over some emails Josh? I sent you an email at 10:40 AM EST and was hoping you could have helped me out today but I understand that you were swamped with issues.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Anyone else think we should all pitch in and buy Josh a big bottle of Jameson?[/QUOTE]

It's funny you mention it, 'cause here I am having a nightcap while perusing the board and was just thinking Josh needs a good o;e bottle of Cabo Wabo :p

[quote name='knightsdwn']Have you gotten a chance to go over some emails Josh? I sent you an email at 10:40 AM EST and was hoping you could have helped me out today but I understand that you were swamped with issues.[/QUOTE]
Every email I have received will be answered before I leave the office. Thanks!

Woo, finally made it through all of the day's posts. I find I'm enjoying seeing what everyone selected (or tried to select) as the free game.

Can we send Mortal Kombat T-shirts to the people asking whether they're allowed to perform return fraud? Seems to me they need some punches to the face.

[quote name='Arakias']You cant use coupons printed out on normal paper from my understanding.
[/QUOTE]

This is simply incorrect. Use it with your SYWR card scanned and it should work fine. The only problem would be if the cashier recalls having been told a half a year ago to stop accepting them and isn't up to speed with the new coupon system. Granted, that's a very real possibility, but the bottom line is that you can use them and are expected to be able to do so.

[quote name='usickenme']It's not unreasonable to expect a retailer to not look like a flea market.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, flea markets are generally pretty well organized. The problem with flea markets isn't disorganization but not having the specific thing you're seeking. Which could be a valid comparison to some KMarts, but not quite the argument you were going for. ;)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Oh I'm good, I went home took an hour rest. Tonight I'm ready to kick ass and take some names. I'm not playing around with some of the issues I've seen today.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you aren't getting too discouraged by the issues. I wish some of the district managers would communicate with their stores as well as your team communicates with the customers. Today was the first time I got a game from KMart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back