SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coberste']Asshole? Judgemental prick. Who are you do judge? You don't have to like my actions. It's a forum. Take my information or leave it. Going forward I'll filter out what this forum deems politically correct.[/QUOTE]

Do what you want, but just stay away from bragging about stealing.

[quote name='coberste']Asshole? Judgemental prick. Who are you do judge? You don't have to like my actions. It's a forum. Take my information or leave it. Going forward I'll filter out what this forum deems politically correct.[/QUOTE]

You're stealing from WalMart. Who cares? Don't act like you're not. I've said it before: walmart is stupid and probably deserves to be stolen from, but that doesn't make it not stealing for you to do it, and it doesn't make you a hero for stealing.

[quote name='sharpeone']Do what you want, but just stay away from bragging about stealing.[/QUOTE]
Stealing???? Whatever. It may not be ethical, but I'm not breaking the law.

Sub-Zero_Flawless_Victory.jpg

Store 3363 (Anaheim, CA, near Disneyland) is going to be my go-to store for Kmart deals. The CSR "Ever" was very patient and knew exactly what I was going for right when I mentioned LAN. Helped me find a clearance game that worked with the deal (Saints Row 2). Very much a "Flawless Victory".:applause:

There were about 4-5 360 versions of LAN and 6-8 PS3 versions for anyone interested.

Thanks Josh for setting up this deal. Please give a bonus (or whatever) to "Ever" too. The guy before me was irate about some camera and Ever was professional and patient with both of us.

[quote name='coberste']Stealing???? Whatever. It may not be ethical, but I'm not breaking the law.[/QUOTE]
What you committed was fraud, which is against the law.

[quote name='coberste']Stealing???? Whatever. It may not be ethical, but I'm not breaking the law.[/QUOTE]

You're stealing, end of story.

Everybody else, stop feeding the trolls that signed up in may 2011. Ignored.

[quote name='coberste']Michega- I hear ya about the stocking issue. My Kmart was the same yesterday. But they were just slow on stocking the display case and was able to pick up my copy today. I, too, had the $60 credit and applied it to LA Noire and picked up Singularity for free. However, my $20 coupon didn't print. I complained and they stated they (and it says it on your coupons) cannot be used for Buy one Get one free offers. So, in actuality they can' t be used for LA Noire. But I still complained, and they ended up giving me a $20 gift card. So after the transaction, I was refunded $ .01, received a $ 20 gift card. And to top it off, I went straight over to my local Walmart and returned Singularity and received $ 42.46 in store credit.[/QUOTE]

Can a mod please ban this monkey.

[quote name='DerClaw']I'm not sure what that first part means in the context of my post (I didn't mean she looked for 30 minutes, I meant I had to look for a person for 30 minutes -- or more specifically, I spent about 30 minutes browsing the games and clearance before deciding that nobody was working in electronics and I was about to leave, before I finally saw a person and chased her down). Also, I'm very fat, so chasing a person is very inconvenient.[/QUOTE]
They said they hadn't seen any. Probably because they haven't looked for it.

[quote name='aznhero913']Hey guys,

please keep the morality banter to PM's.[/QUOTE]

:roll: It's not morality banter. People who commit return fraud should be shouted down. They end up costing everyone money.

Picked up Witcher 2 today and got the $15 dollar gaming coupon printed right on the receipt. I also joined Kmart's reward program too, since they have been getting some good deals lately and I have Kmart about a mile from me. Although, it was annoying that no one works in the electronics section at this Kmart and I had to page them 4 times before someone finally showed up to get the game out of the glass case for me. Oh well, it was worth it for the savings.

Oh yeah, just on a side note this Kmart had a ton of LA Noire's on the PS3 for sale. I didn't buy though because I can only afford one game and Witcher 2 was the game I wanted the most. :D

[quote name='coberste']Whatever. They're not out $40. They have the product, so they can sell it. Plus the credit they game is something that I'll be spending in their store and then some.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I don't see the big deal in trading a game from one store to another. They have the stock, they can sell it. If they don't, well then you probably ended up purchasing something from them anyway.

[quote name='confoosious']Sure thing moron. Gtfo out here already.[/QUOTE]

Chill out and quit trying to start shit. It's pretty hypocritical to say what he has done is wrong, when I would bet you've taken advantage of a company's price error's or other kind of mistakes before, which is no different.

[quote name='aznhero913']Hey guys,

please keep the morality banter to PM's.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this. I'm not one to talk but I will anyway because it's a forum.

But you shouldnt brag about return fraud or whatever the hell you want to call it because this is what inevitably happens, and at the same time if everyone thinks he broke the law then great report him to the authorities or you're just as guilty.

[quote name='DaBoltz']

Store 3363 (Anaheim, CA, near Disneyland) is going to be my go-to store for Kmart deals. The CSR "Ever" was very patient and knew exactly what I was going for right when I mentioned LAN. Helped me find a clearance game that worked with the deal (Saints Row 2). Very much a "Flawless Victory".:applause:

There were about 4-5 360 versions of LAN and 6-8 PS3 versions for anyone interested.

Thanks Josh for setting up this deal. Please give a bonus (or whatever) to "Ever" too. The guy before me was irate about some camera and Ever was professional and patient with both of us.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went to that store a few weeks ago for the $45/$15 deal and the associate was way knowledgeable about the deals and told me what I would need to do to get them to ring up (even though I already knew). I'm assuming it's the same guy.

Sorry about that disruption from a new user about things not to be discussed on the site. That matter has been removed, so let's go back to what we were discussing earlier.

[quote name='ShockandAww']They have to look in order to see them. Crazy how that works. If you email Josh he'll probably be able to get it taken care of.[/QUOTE]

Slightly more than 30 minute turn around time on a response from Josh. That's pretty ridiculously fast (especially with all of the e-mails he's getting, I would have called a response sometime early next week fast).

As much as we appreciate his help on this, I hope KMart realizes what a great job he's doing. Without Josh's help on this, I'm pretty sure I'd not see the inside of a KMart for another 5 years, and now I'll at least try again!

[quote name='shrike4242']Sorry about that disruption from a new user about things not to be discussed on the site. That matter has been removed, so let's go back to what we were discussing earlier.[/QUOTE]

Some classic posts go the way of the dinosaur though. :whistle2:(

Thanks for the clean up though.

got myself bioshcok 2 for frree wit another 20 coupon wit another la noire, jamel at 3964 helped yet again! :D and bishock 2 (at least for ps3) is on sale for 19.99 (not sure if its a sale but... w/e) might go back and search for some recently dropped games, havent had time to search these last few days

[quote name='DaBoltz']

Thanks Josh for setting up this deal. Please give a bonus (or whatever) to "Ever" too. The guy before me was irate about some camera and Ever was professional and patient with both of us.[/QUOTE]

I've had good luck with this location as well. They seem to be a bit better informed than the one on Lincoln and State College.

I went to 2 kmarts to get L.A. Noire w/ Zelda Twilight Princess as my intended free $20 game but neither store had it :(. There really is no other < $20 game I am interested in right now. Does anyone know if this kind of deal can be price matched elsewhere?

Went to the only Kmart anywhere near me yesterday and didn't see L.A. Noire in the case, but I wasn't surprised about that. I asked an associate nearby if she could help me with games and told her I was looking for a game that came out that day. She asked if it was L.A. Noire I was looking for and she told me they hadn't gotten any. Experiences posted on this thread would lead me to believe that there probably were some there somewhere, but I just don't feel good about calling a Kmart employee a liar. I bought the game at Target so I could play it last night, thinking that if I can manage to get it at Kmart later I'll return it to Target. I'm going to try Kmart again tomorrow, but if they don't have it I'll just have to order it from Amazon since they're giving a $20 credit now. It's such a great deal that Josh put together and I'm really bummed about the idea of not being able to take advantage of it, but I can't just take the gamble that maybe they won't ever have the game before the offer expires. Thanks a lot, Josh, and keep up the good work. I'm optimistic about my second attempt at becoming a Kmartgamer.

my girlfriend tried to get me LA Noire for the ps3 and bayonetta for the xbox and they didnt give her the free game. she did get the game credit though. i think she's going to return it and maybe i'll try and buy it myself.

This deal is awesome! I was going to wait a few months, but to get $20 free (RB3 for me!) and Resonance of Fate free? Awesome deal - if these kinds of deals keep coming up, Kmart is going to start getting my business a lot more!

[quote name='GreatDoink']This deal is awesome! I was going to wait a few months, but to get $20 free (RB3 for me!) and Resonance of Fate free? Awesome deal - if these kinds of deals keep coming up, Kmart is going to start getting my business a lot more![/QUOTE]

IF you can find LA Noire... Seems like Kmart got a grand total of 100 nationwide lol.

Got la noire and enslaved in Clifton park,NY tons of copies and lots of 19.99 games. Nothing scanned correctly, but the manager did an override and all was good.

[quote name='shrike4242']Sorry about that disruption from a new user about things not to be discussed on the site. That matter has been removed, so let's go back to what we were discussing earlier.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

I wasn't able to get my free $19.99 or less game. I might end up returning L.A. Noire because of this. The free game is what really put it over the top for me.

The game I wanted to get was Oblivion GOTY 360 marked $29.99 with a sale sticker for $19.99

[quote name='Darknuke']IF you can find LA Noire... Seems like Kmart got a grand total of 100 nationwide lol.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Thats an extremely large IF as almost nobody is reporting not receiving it, and most stores have a ton in stock. There are 3 stores by me alone that have 100 total, most users are reporting lots in their local stores as well. If your store didn't put it out, they just purely suck. Contact Josh and kneecaps will be broken. Then you'll have plenty available at your store too.

[quote name='voltanis99']I wasn't able to get my free $19.99 or less game. I might end up returning L.A. Noire because of this. The free game is what really put it over the top for me.

The game I wanted to get was Oblivion GOTY 360 marked $29.99 with a sale sticker for $19.99[/QUOTE]

just email josh... and he'll check it for u

[quote name='voltanis99']I wasn't able to get my free $19.99 or less game. I might end up returning L.A. Noire because of this. The free game is what really put it over the top for me.

The game I wanted to get was Oblivion GOTY 360 marked $29.99 with a sale sticker for $19.99[/QUOTE]

What did it ring up as? The GOTY is supposed to only be $20 for the PS3. For 360 its $30, but the original (non-Goty) was the one that was clearanced down to $20.

That was probably your issue as its not supposed to be in the system for $19.99 (as far as I know).

[quote name='rawrker']What did it ring up as? The GOTY is supposed to only be $20 for the PS3. For 360 its $30, but the original (non-Goty) was the one that was clearanced down to $20.

That was probably your issue as its not supposed to be in the system for $19.99 (as far as I know).[/QUOTE]

Were only games not on sale the ones valid for the free $19.99 or less?

[quote name='voltanis99']Were only games not on sale the ones valid for the free $19.99 or less?[/QUOTE]

There were some items that weren't properly added to the system at the time of this deal so they weren't being triggered when paired with LA Noire. All games though that were $19.99 or less should have worked by now.

In your case, I never saw in previous posts that Oblivion Goty for the 360 underwent a price drop. If so, they may of miss marked it at your store thinking it was either the normal version or the PS3 (both of which were indeed dropped). So when they rang it up, it wouldn't of been part of this deal.

Either way contact Josh, because if it was $19.99 for you...it should of been free. He'll hook you up with a gift card to refund you your loses.

thanks josh for helping me out with my transaction for the free 19.99 and under game. big help :). btw was wondering if there will be a blazblue 3ds deal when it comes out on may 31st. thanks.

[quote name='DerClaw']Store 4720 still doesn't have LAN out and "they've not seen any of these" and I should check back tomorrow -- after a 30 minute wait for a person. Also think I got a red light camera ticket on the way back to work, since that KMart is in a crappy area I don't go to much and I wasn't paying attention (obviously not Kmart's fault, but if I get a ticket, it will make the experience seem even more annoying).

Email sent to the address in the 2nd post. Not sure the last time I've been to Kmart (or when I will go back) -- It's a shame, there were plenty of 19.99 games I'd have been happy to get too.[/QUOTE]

FYI: reference to your (possible) pending red light camera ticket: http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/30/3033.asp

[quote name='voltanis99']So I should have gotten the Oblivion GOTY 360 for free then[/QUOTE]

1) did it ring up 19.99 or was just stickered 19.99?
2) did you put in your SYWR card?
3) did you complete the transaction?

Thanks for the fast and very generous response!

I feel kind of guilty, all I wanted was the deal value promised - josh provided above and beyond that. Thanks all the same!

Let's play the reading comprehension game!

[quote name='rawrker']What did it ring up as? The GOTY is supposed to only be $20 for the PS3. For 360 its $30, but the original (non-Goty) was the one that was clearanced down to $20.

That was probably your issue as its not supposed to be in the system for $19.99 (as far as I know).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']nope. all games 19.99 were eligible.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='voltanis99']So I should have gotten the Oblivion GOTY 360 for free then[/QUOTE]

Oblivion Game of the Year 360 is $30. The $20 one is NOT THE GOTY version for the 360.

The only GOTY at Kmart right now for under $20 is for PS3.

[quote name='confoosious']1) did it ring up 19.99 or was just stickered 19.99?
2) did you put in your SYWR card?
3) did you complete the transaction?[/QUOTE]

1. Didn't actually see if it rang up as 19.99 or 29.99
2. My card wasn't found, but they are going to send me a new one in the mail
3. I did get the free $20 coupon

[quote name='voltanis99']1. Didn't actually see if it rang up as 19.99 or 29.99
2. My card wasn't found, but they are going to send me a new one in the mail
3. I did get the free $20 coupon[/QUOTE]

so it didn't ring up free and you told them to just not include it in the total.

Also, from what Mr NEWZ is saying, you just picked the wrong game that was $30 and mis-stickered.

[quote name='confoosious']so it didn't ring up free and you told them to just not include it in the total.

Also, from what Mr NEWZ is saying, you just picked the wrong game that was $30 and mis-stickered.[/QUOTE]

The SKUs for the recent markdowns can be verified as well from the 2nd (or 3rd?) post.

The original SKU tied to the normal game appears as ELDER SCROLLS III (search Elder to find it). It appears ONLY on the 360 as a $20 mark down.

The GOTY SKU calls is OBLIVION GOTY. Search for either of these phrases and it appears only as a PS3 SKU.

[quote name='voltanis99']Well I asked the cashier about twice if I still am to get a free 19.99 or less game. But he insisted that it was only valid yesterday 5/17[/QUOTE]

Please pick a story and stick with it.

We'd love to help you, but you went from it not working for some games to being told it was valid only yesterday, which is not true.

[quote name='confoosious']so it didn't ring up free and you told them to just not include it in the total.

Also, from what Mr NEWZ is saying, you just picked the wrong game that was $30 and mis-stickered.[/QUOTE]

That's not true. Oblivion GOTY for the 360 has been $19.97 for a while. I picked up a copy with my $15 dollar coupon. And i know it's the GOTY because i flipped it to Amazon for $24.

Went to Avenel NJ and picked up White Knight Chronicles International Edition and coupon no hassles, the guy knew about the promotion (shock). Not many copies of LA Noire left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back