SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I have to check my words and remember what I can I can't say.....

I will say I just put a fist through my wall. Please email me.[/QUOTE]

Josh,

You really are awesome, I'm very glad that you care about what people have to say. And I honestly and whole heatedly appreciate everything you do to make these deals happen and your interaction with the community. I e-mailed the e-mail address you have in the second post of the thread. I really wish people are the store level had the passion and strived to do the best they could to help make KMart a leader.

Thanks!

[quote name='caponesgun']You ready to laugh Josh? And by laugh I mean hide the children and women...A friend of mine just went to kmart I emailed you over..and guess what? The CSR told him "Our store is not participating in that program" per management.

He didn't buy anything or I'd email you a copy. He actually TRIED to redeem the offer but the electronics/video game person repeated the mantra the store was not participating in any LA Noire offers at this time.

Just thought you'd like a heads up[/QUOTE]
I hope your friend emails me so that when I give him a gift card he will be able to wave it in their face

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Hogyfufgdiuhsjgsoibhgigohgsuhgstfwuhgshgwjlhgslugsuhgsuyw

That is what I think about that ridiculousness.[/QUOTE]
You're learning the "way", my friend...

Try to use less vowels next time to make it appear more random.

eljrewlkrjwelk

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I have to check my words and remember what I can I can't say.....

I will say I just put a fist through my wall. Please email me.[/QUOTE]

Hang in there bud.

I think it's about time we give our fellow CAGer a moment silence and refrain from posting negative experiences for the rest of the night..........

Seriously guys, lets' just give him a minute to catch his breath.

[quote name='rbarba4']Really does look like it may be good. The combat system reminds me a bit of Batman AA's system. Hopefully they pull it off.[/QUOTE]
In the end, it's still a movie-licensed game.

[quote name='sadboy']In the end, it's still a movie-license game.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I won't hold my breath:lol:.

I still remember my time with the NES Captain America:cold:

But hey, there was a good Wolverine game and that was movie-licensed

OH hey guys! I know a great title coming out in July!
Cather....oh yeah. :(

In all seriousness, it's really sad to see so many stores be so mind-blowingly ignorant when it comes to customer service. Every single manager that has stood by and let sales slip away needs to be shitcanned immediately. Managers like that are not only killing business, but ruining the attempts by one guy to actually improve the company they all work for.
Don't let the assholes drag you down Josh. You are a straight up PIMP for doing what you do. On a personal level I'd love to see another promotion like this in the future, but only if the jackasses below you will get their heads out of their asses and do their fucking jobs...
FREEDOM!!!!

Maybe it's an ego thing or just a yearning for torture but I still don't get why so many of my fellow CAGers argue w/ ignorant employees.

1.Show them the ad(where it mentions the blog and "in-store exclusive deals") and the blog on your phone.
2.If they say no again, just say ok.
3.Buy the game and email a copy of the rec. to Josh.
4.Bring Josh's email and coupon/gift card for next weeks deal and wave it in the cashiers/managers face during check out.

[quote name='ssr']Does one need to play the first The Witcher to understand the second? I'm quite tempted to get in on this cause it looks great but I never played the first.[/QUOTE]

You could probably just read a plot summary online and be ok. I mean to finish TW1:EE at some point so I didn't read one myself to avoid spoiling that game completely. I just couldn't wait to finish the first one since the second looked so good and it has not disappointed.

[quote name='sadboy']In the end, it's still a movie-licensed game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, still hoping it will be on par with X-Men Origins: Wolverine though.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']OH hey guys! I know a great title coming out in July!
Cather....oh yeah. :(
[/QUOTE]

I love Persona but I have little to no interest in Catherine. After learning it wasn't an RPG, I lost interest.

Only gaming deals in the print ad are
$60 coupon with purchase of :360: 4gb kinect bundle.
$25 coupon with purchase of a kinect
:360: Halo Reach $39.99

[quote name='mguiddy']Only gaming deals in the print ad are
:360: Halo Reach $39.99[/QUOTE]

Most, if not all, of the KMart Gamer Blog deals are not printed in the flyer. However, every week there is a banner at the top of the section that refers to the blog. That paired with a smart phone bringing up the blog should be enough to verify for any employee/manager who wants to argue. I know it won't be enough for EVERY manager out there (some of the managers out there are CRAZY) but it should work for most.

On a related but slightly different note, I worked customer service for 3 years at Kroger (a grocery store), and I can tell you that our store and company policy on things like this were to 1) Handle the situation without management, and 2) Always please the customer. Of course, that opened the door for customers to abuse things but we generally felt like it was worth it to please a customer than to lose a customer and any of the negative word of mouth that person would spread.

Does anyone know what's the difference between Zelda: twilight princess Wii Select version and the normal version? Do they just change the packing? Thanks.

K this is prolly a really dumb question but Im going to ask it anyways 2marrow I plan on going to Portillo's my fav fast food joint and across the street I think its a super Kmart they are the same thing right? and can I pick up the game and get the deal there?

Just want to say I hope a lego star wars 3 or Lego Pirates deal is in the cards for those june deals ;)

$50 is just too much to give these games a chance for me. I'm not familiar with the series and I just kind of see them as simple kids games, but they look really great at the same time.

[quote name='jer7583']Just want to say I hope a lego star wars 3 or Lego Pirates deal is in the cards for those june deals ;)

$50 is just too much to give these games a chance for me. I'm not familiar with the series and I just kind of see them as simple kids games, but they look really great at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Lego games are awesome, but once you beat them and unlock everything they have no replay value. At least IMO, best to rent them.

[quote name='jer7583']Just want to say I hope a lego star wars 3 or Lego Pirates deal is in the cards for those june deals ;)

$50 is just too much to give these games a chance for me. I'm not familiar with the series and I just kind of see them as simple kids games, but they look really great at the same time.[/QUOTE]

I played Harry Potter and PotC. I can say that of the two, I think Harry Potter was a lot more fun. Both were good though. I have a friend who started the series with Star Wars 3 and now is on PotC and she liked Star Wars better. I have two other friends (a couple) who have played every Lego game that's been released. They liked the first Indiana Jones game the best with the first Star Wars second.

[quote name='Tallkido']so guys does kmart do trade ins on games ?[/QUOTE]

Let's let Josh teach these guys how to sell video games before we starting flipping 15 copies of Kirby's epic yarn on KMart. :)

[quote name='ssr']Most, if not all, of the KMart Gamer Blog deals are not printed in the flyer. However, every week there is a banner at the top of the section that refers to the blog. That paired with a smart phone bringing up the blog should be enough to verify for any employee/manager who wants to argue. I know it won't be enough for EVERY manager out there (some of the managers out there are CRAZY) but it should work for most.

On a related but slightly different note, I worked customer service for 3 years at Kroger (a grocery store), and I can tell you that our store and company policy on things like this were to 1) Handle the situation without management, and 2) Always please the customer. Of course, that opened the door for customers to abuse things but we generally felt like it was worth it to please a customer than to lose a customer and any of the negative word of mouth that person would spread.[/QUOTE]

I'm just posting next week's print ads.

A question, is there a limit to la noire deal? like can I made 3 different purchases and will get 3 free game and coupon? Going to help me friends grab some copies.

[quote name='Xellos2099']A question, is there a limit to la noire deal? like can I made 3 different purchases and will get 3 free game and coupon? Going to help me friends grab some copies.[/QUOTE]

The limit is 2 per SYWR account

[quote name='voteccow']No one was in the electronics section and I had to wait an extended period of time for help after seeking someone at the customer service desk. [/QUOTE]

No one around drives me up the wall, I know I've passed on deals/impulse buys
before instead of trying to hunt someone down

Xbox..Xbox..Xbox..:hot:

Come on Sony!

[quote name='aznhero913']Maybe it's an ego thing or just a yearning for torture but I still don't get why so many of my fellow CAGers argue w/ ignorant employees.

1.Show them the ad(where it mentions the blog and "in-store exclusive deals") and the blog on your phone.
2.If they say no again, just say ok.
3.Buy the game and email a copy of the rec. to Josh.
4.Bring Josh's email and coupon/gift card for next weeks deal and wave it in the cashiers/managers face during check out.[/QUOTE]

1. They don't care if its not in the official weekly ad.
2. They say no and try to act superior and rub it in your face that they know more than you.
3. Wouldn't it be nice to go to store and buy a game as intended without having poor Josh to do everything for each store across America.
4. They still won't care, and if they screwed up the week before, they will find a way to screw up the very next week as well.

God bless Josh though as he goes above and beyond the call of duty each time.

which ad is this cause I need an Xbox O_O

[quote name='foreinter']Does anyone know what's the difference between Zelda: twilight princess Wii Select version and the normal version? Do they just change the packing? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just the package. The game is the same.

[quote name='Joartrak']which ad is this cause I need an Xbox O_O[/QUOTE]

mguiddy posts the details of the next week's print ad here each week. What he posted tonight is what will be in the KMart flyer starting this Sunday.

Here is my long analysis on the shopping experience at Kmart. Maybe something will be useful. :)

As much as I love some of these deals, I think Kmarts focus needs to be on major changes to their stores, systems, etc. There needs to be a big revolution or else none of these deals will really matter in the big picture. If these deals could be combined with the type of shopping experience provided by competitors, Kmart could really be something special.

There are major issues that cause the experience at Kmart to be far worse than at Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.

It seems clear that information is either not getting to employees or most of them don't bother to pay attention to any of it. Its not good that we normally have to teach employees about the deals and how they work.

I am relatively lucky in that the employees I've dealt with, while clueless about these deals, are very nice and try to be helpful. Its more of a desire to help though since often they aren't knowledgeable enough to be of much assistance.

While deals this good are rare at Kmarts competitors, the deals they do have are well advertised in store and employees know what is going on. There needs to be signage sent to all stores advertising the deals and there should be information sent weekly to each stores and available at the register for them to reference.

Just looking from the outside as a customer there does not seem to be a lot of organization or communication among employees at stores. At Target and Walmart I see a lot of teamwork and effort. It may come down to stores simply needing an extra employee or two and them having no overlap in responsibilities. But I always see teams at other stores constantly working on inventory, keeping prices updated, and making sure everything is organized is displayed adequately.

The video game section needs an overhaul. Some stores are better than others and perhaps a lack of standardization might be part of the problem. At competitors the video game section is mostly the same at all all stores.

Usually there are games on display in the case with prices displayed. There are also less expensive games scattered at various places in the store. At least these have usually have clear prices. Part of the problem is stores are filled with overpriced junk games. Prices need to drop a lot or these will never sell. Most of these games are $10 or 15 and most should be half what they are now.

Moving on to the last and final group of games which is the cause of the most concern. These games are the rejects who have gotten pushed out of having their own spot on the display but are generally priced higher than the games outside the case. Most stores have tons of these lined up in the case. However, their prices are often not visible and if they are they are rarely updated. Prices need to be clear and kept up to date.

Its obvious that most Kmart stores have way too many games in stock to manage. Many of them are older games that have been there for several years and will never sell without major price cuts. While a large selection is nice, too much of it is junk that no one wants especially at the price Kmart has on them

And the big difference here is that Walmart and Target have lots of people who work on keeping the inventory up to date. I don't think this is the case at Kmart. There seems to usually be one person assigned to electronics at a time and their main responsibility to help customers and check them out. No one seems to be held responsible for inventory. It just seems to be something that they might get around to eventually, but I get the vibe that the person working in electronics doesn't really have time to work much on that since they are generally busy with customers. It also seems like the technology at Kmart lags behind Walmart and Target and it takes far more time to update inventory at Kmart.

Recommendations (some repetition from above)
1) Make significant price cuts on older, junk games that aren't selling and are not ever going to sell at their current prices.
2) Kmarts inventory gets out of hand and unmanageable because they lag behind other stores at dropping prices. Regularly reduce prices to remain competitive and keep inventory moving. Currently games just sit there for years with prices far above what anyone would pay. When prices drop it seems kind of random and doesn't make much sense. And when they finally drop the new price is usually too late, other stores hit that price long ago and have since gone lower. So they don't sell and just waste space.
3) Make sure prices stay up to date. This mostly applies to games that are lined in the case without their own spot. Clearing out some of the inventory will make this much easier. Again right now there are simply too many titles for a limited staff to manage. Stores seem like they need another employee or two to either handle inventory or free up some time for all employees to pitch in on keeping it up to date.
4) Greatly enhance communication to stores and among employees at stores. Someone at the stores needs to be properly informed about weekly specials and they need to make sure all other employees receive this info. Have all info for the week printed out and at the registers for them to reference.
5) Hold stores more accountable. Perform random, undercover inspections of stores to make sure they are keeping the store updated, employees are knowledgeable, and customers are receiving good service.

[quote name='rawrker']1. They don't care if its not in the official weekly ad.
2. They say no and try to act superior and rub it in your face that they know more than you.
3. Wouldn't it be nice to go to store and buy a game as intended without having poor Josh to do everything for each store across America.
4. They still won't care, and if they screwed up the week before, they will find a way to screw up the very next week as well.

God bless Josh though as he goes above and beyond the call of duty each time.[/QUOTE]

Of course some numb nut manager is gonna have a superiority complex and some of them are overly cautious. Bottom line, just save your breath. Seriously guys. Save your energy from a fight and the proceeding long negative story in this thread and just skip the argument at checkout.
I'm sure down the road Josh can figure out a way for us to receive proper customer service at the store level but for right now just buy the game and email him the receipt.

Honestly though, I would have never stepped foot into another Kmart after my first couple bad experiences w/ Kmart if it weren't for Josh.

We seriously need to put that into the OP. "Don't argue w/ Kmart employee, just email receipt to kmarthelp@....

Simple as that.

[quote name='DPsycho']mguiddy posts the details of the next week's print ad here each week. What he posted tonight is what will be in the KMart flyer starting this Sunday.[/QUOTE]

ahhh tankies ^_^

Well I picked up LA Noire today in the Kansas City Area. I thought about it getting it t Amazon since i got like $20 in credit but Kmart's offer was too enticing to let it pass. I'll admit that like many of you Kmart would have never crossed my mind as far as the spot to make my gaming purchases but ever since they joined CAG i have actually paid more and more attention to their deals.

So i set out get LA Noire, arrived at the store, browsed their 19.99 game selection and proceeded to check out, which is when i ran into problems. The guy at the counter didn't know anything about the deal, and although they "tried" to find out about the offer in the kmartgamer.com site but they just couldnt get the system to cooperate which made them weary of it being an online deal only and/or fake since it was a "blog", I spent like 20 minutes there trying when I decided to just let it go and try another day/store, that was when i remember I could shoot an email to Josh, in it I asked him what i should do about the store not knowing anything about the offer. I kid you not when I say that the email was responded FAST, hadn't even been 3 minutes when i got a reply telling me to go ahead and purchase the game just like normal and that afterwards I should send him an email with my info (receipt) so that he could mail me a $25 gift card to cover the cost of the free game. Luckily by then and by some sheer luck a manager managed to find me perusing the aisles and ask me if I was the guy who had been trying to get the LA Noire, I told her that I was and she let me know that she had just read about the offer and that although her system would it recognize it she would honor it, so all in all I am extremely glad it all worked out, got LA Noire, Bioshock 2, and the credit. Once again thanks to Josh, and the manager Michelle at #9336, who actually cared to follow through and find out about the deal.

[quote name='juas003']Well I picked up LA Noire today in the Kansas City Area. I thought about it getting it t Amazon since i got like $20 in credit but Kmart's offer was too enticing to let it pass. I'll admit that like many of you Kmart would have never crossed my mind as far as the spot to make my gaming purchases but ever since they joined CAG i have actually paid more and more attention to their deals.

So i set out get LA Noire, arrived at the store, browsed their 19.99 game selection and proceeded to check out, which is when i ran into problems. The guy at the counter didn't know anything about the deal, and although they "tried" to find out about the offer in the kmartgamer.com site but they just couldnt get the system to cooperate which made them weary of it being an online deal only and/or fake since it was a "blog", I spent like 20 minutes there trying when I decided to just let it go and try another day/store, that was when i remember I could shoot an email to Josh, in it I asked him what i should do about the store not knowing anything about the offer. I kid you not when I say that the email was responded FAST, hadn't even been 3 minutes when i got a reply telling me to go ahead and purchase the game just like normal and that afterwards I should send him an email with my info (receipt) so that he could mail me a $25 gift card to cover the cost of the free game. Luckily by then and by some sheer luck a manager managed to find me perusing the aisles and ask me if I was the guy who had been trying to get the LA Noire, I told her that I was and she let me know that she had just read about the offer and that although her system would it recognize it she would honor it, so all in all I am extremely glad it all worked out, got LA Noire, Bioshock 2, and the credit. Once again thanks to Josh, and the manager Michelle at #9336, who actually cared to follow through and find out about the deal.[/QUOTE]\

Wow you got a response in 3 minutes. I sent a email about how my game from kmart.com came. The box was severly damaged, the shrink wrap on the game basically fell off when the game fellout out of the damaged box into my lap. Even the xbox seal was damaged, as well as the spine of the game. I am still waiting for a response. Go figure :cry:

Damn you, SHC. I may have to forgo my personal boycott against Kmart/Sears and actually buy LA NOIRE this week with this deal, assuming the local Kmart stores actually have any $20 PS3 games worth a damn(IE Oblivion GOTY or Socom bundle) and actually know about this deal(good luck).

Now if only you guys would get that game trading program out of beta testing and actually get it going nationwide.;) Cuz spending credit on games is more appealing to me than using real money.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Damn you, SHC. I may have to forgo my personal boycott against Kmart/Sears and actually buy LA NOIRE this week with this deal, assuming the local Kmart stores actually have any $20 PS3 games worth a damn(IE Oblivion GOTY or Socom bundle) and actually know about this deal(good luck).[/QUOTE]
You know you love Rockstar's games. :booty:

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Went to store #7777. Tried to purchase LA NOIRE with the promo, cashier would not even ring it up. Period. Said the deal didn't work with someone earlier, and therefore wouldn't even try or ring up the game. I told her it was an advertised deal, but just to ring it up, she said nope, won't ring it up period unless I bring in a physical ad. I then informed her it was listed on the website, and could show her on my phone, and she said that doesn't count, has to be a physical ad. Waste of trip+lunch break. My coupons from the MK+Portal week deal are expiring as well.

This cashier has a history of causing trouble. Back when the FO:NV coasters came out, I tried to buy them, she wouldn't sell them to me. Said I wasn't entitled and didn't need to sell them to me. Had to get a Manager to force her to sell it to me. Even said outloud that kids are dumb for wasting money on games (slight paraphrase) when I was purchasing Transformers:WFC+Alan Wake with the coaster sets. She then went on a rant that she promised them to someone else (the coaster sets, and the store just opened for the day and was first day of the promo). Then also said I couldn't buy two of them, even though my brother was literally standing right there and it was for him. The manager rolled her eyes when she said that, and just told her to sell it to me.
SNIP[/QUOTE]

This seems to be a problem at many kmarts. My local kmart has a very similar employee. She's done several things that, normally, would make me never go back to the store again, but I can't resist Josh's deals. I've never reported this person because I don't want to be responsible for someone getting fired in this economy... it's just too potentially devastating. Thankfully, another employee at the same store is absolutely amazing, so I just cross my fingers before entering the store.

Got my ODST! I bought LA Noire yesterday, and had to settle for Dead Space as my freebie, as they didn't have ODST in stock. Left my number in the off chance they got it.

Well, they got it in today, and called me. The manager let me exchange Dead Space for ODST, and best of all let me keep the 2nd $20 coupon that printed out during the exchange, (Yes, I was honest and pointed out that I had already received my coupon. He said to keep it).

So, woot for me! Got LA Noire, Halo ODST for free, and two $20 coupons. Best deal ever! I'll probably get a $50 MS point card with the coupons, and use them on Halo ODST and Reach map packs.

[quote name='Ray5555']\

Wow you got a response in 3 minutes. I sent a email about how my game from kmart.com came. The box was severly damaged, the shrink wrap on the game basically fell off when the game fellout out of the damaged box into my lap. Even the xbox seal was damaged, as well as the spine of the game. I am still waiting for a response. Go figure :cry:[/QUOTE]

What do you want him to do about it? I would think you would call the regular Kmart customer service line for a package damaged in transit instead of Josh.

[quote name='Midnight Express']What do you want him to do about it? I would think you would call the regular Kmart customer service line for a package damaged in transit instead of Josh.[/QUOTE]

Easy I want to see if another kmart has it in my area, so to possibly exchange it.

So I had a mixed trip to Kmart. When did they start blocking off and locking the electronics department later in the evening? I had to find someone to move the wooden barrier they had set up and then hang out back there with me while I looked around for a $20 game to get for free. All of the games that were outside of the case were still marked 29.99 and I had to ask the guy to price check a couple (all the ones I had him check were marked wrong) until I found a game that I was only somewhat slightly interested in. Cashier had no idea about the deal but she rang it up and once she scanned my card it worked out. I did have to stand and wait for almost a minute after my receipt printed for the coupon to print out though. I've had that happen before at another Kmart so I'm not sure if its their program or if their printers are all really really slow.

So long story short anyone know if you can exchange the free game? I got hawx 2 because I didn't want to bug the guy anymore but I don't know that I'm too thrilled about the game.

[quote name='Ray5555']Easy I want to see if another kmart has it in my area, so to possibly exchange it.[/QUOTE]
I think Midnight Express is hinting at the idea that people need to be more judicious when they e-mail Josh.

You should be able to handle your current problem on your own, unless something else comes up. Other people who encounter problems (such as coupons not printing) go through Josh, because they can't resolve their problems otherwise.

Or, if you need help finding a replacement, you should direct your e-mail to SHC Stock Boy instead.

[quote name='sadboy']I think Midnight Express is hinting at the idea that people need to be more judicious when they e-mail Josh.

You should be able to handle your current problem on your own, unless something else comes up. Other people who encounter problems (such as coupons not printing) go through Josh, because they can't resolve their problems otherwise.

Or, if you need help finding a replacement, you should direct your e-mail to SHC Stock Boy instead.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, Josh isn't in charge of or responsible for every aspect / division of Kmart. He has been very accommodating to all sorts of issues not directly related to his job but come on. It's like, hey Josh while I was leaving Kmart today someone ran over my game in the parking lot (I'm not sure why it was on the ground), can I get another one? While I'm at it, can I get another coupon and maybe another free game since I'm "exchanging" the broken one; it would be a separate transaction? Of course, they didn't actually run over my free game but I thought I would ask anyway.

a bit off topic, but to any of you cag's looking for alan wake or singularity as your freebie with this deal, i'd be willing to trade you my extra copy with the unused ep1 code for a sealed RoF, AAA lucha, dragon quest v ds, or tales of vesperia (360) for either system, preference for 360...
i also have white knight chronicles int edition, kane and lynch dog days (360), oblivion (360), x-men: wolverine (360) or dead to rights retribution (360) that i'm willing to part with along the same vein...

and to keep this on track, josh, we heart you for this deal so hardcore, it's not even funny...
you are going way above and beyond the call for Noire, which i've actually been eyeballing and recommending to friends when i'm not even a fan of the previous rockstar titles, but after i told them about this deal, they're sold on it and all have rewards cards now...
and if your program works out, we can only hope that one day saying, "well, you could always trade it in at gamestop" is a phrase only used as the punchline to a bad April Fools joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back