Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, completely and totally ridiculous. But one thing I never understand from the issues posted here is why fight it? Why not just buy one of the games knowing that you can just contact me and I'll mail out the value of the promotion?

If a store is giving you grief, don't spend 45 minutes trying to work it out. Spend 1 minute emailing me and I will always do what is right.[/QUOTE]

For a lot of people, the concept of one man correcting the wrongs of a retail store is completely unheard of. That, and it's sort of a turn-off when you have all associates in a B&M location tell you that if you're right, you should just come back and waste your time later.

[quote name='Interfeci']For a lot of people, the concept of one man correcting the wrongs of a retail store is completely unheard of. That, and it's sort of a turn-off when you have all associates in a B&M location tell you that if you're right, you should just come back and waste your time later.[/QUOTE]
I totally understand, but the inverse is probably also true. If it was me, I'd just tell them, alright, I'm contacting Josh. Then when you go back in with a gift card I'd have kind of heir of "I told you so."

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Totally agree that it shouldn't be like that. But barring be hit by a bus and things being lost in the mail (which I can still help with), I'd rather a customer (especially someone as cool as Howeller :) ) not waste their valueable time and let me step in.[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes dealing with a situation. And I'd definitely just ask you to deal with it.

But it would still turn me off to shopping there again. I'm not that cheap. I'll gladly pay extra for convenience and good customer service.

I know this isn't positive feedback but I hope you use it to get your overlords to see what's holding you guys back as a company.

[quote name='tranceFusion']So does Dead Space 2 points deal stack with the buy one get one half off?[/QUOTE]
It does.

Just a heads up for .com though, there will be no online coupon for Dead Space 2.

[quote name='confoosious']I hear you. I wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes dealing with a situation. And I'd definitely just ask you to deal with it.

But it would still turn me off to shopping there again. I'm not that cheap. I'll gladly pay extra for convenience and good customer service.

I know this isn't positive feedback but I hope you use it to get your overlords to see what's holding you guys back as a company.[/QUOTE]
Definitely agree.

[quote name='confoosious']3) maybe he only had limited cash on him.[/QUOTE]
That would be my reason for not picking up the games at full price and waiting for the savings later. I may not have the money available on demand to purchase two full price games and a points cards.

I went in on Tuesday to pickup LittleBigPlanet 2 and Dead Rising 2, trying to get the 50% off . I looked in the case for LBP2 and there was a spot next to the original. I proceeded to the service desk in electronics and asked the sales rep if they had anymore copies. She said that she would check in the back. When she came back she said that they had not gotten LBP2 or Mass Effect 2 in on their truck. I thanked her for her time, not really her fault, and went to Walmart and picked up LBP2.

Why would K-Mart advertise that they were going to have an item on a date and then not even have it in their store on that date? Most stores have it in their stock room almost a week prior to the street date. If she told me that they were sold out, I would have understood. She couldn't even tell me when the game was going to arrive at the store.

I'm sorry SHC-Gamer, but your B&M stores are your companies worst enemy. I have had issues with them updating their pricing in the past and having copies of games on the shelf on their release date. I know you are trying to promote K-Mart as a gamer friendly store, but it is anything but. BTW, this was the store in Westtown shopping center in Martinez, GA.

[quote name='thehoweller']Popped into Kmart last night after quickly checking on my phone for their weekly ad. My friend and I wanted to get Mass Effect 2 and LBP2 for the PS3 for $80...Sounded great.

I'm going to paraphrase...Got the games, they didn't ring up correctly. Went through hoops to show them that the advertised price actually was from Kmartgamer.com, and that I wasn't attempting to "scam" them (sick of these prices not being in the ads(especially with Kmart's stupid employees/policies)). Walked up to the service desk because I didn't want my friend/former co-worker to override the system and input the games at their correct prices (he would have been fired today had he done so).

The employee and I get up there and show them the same ad. She immediately notices that there is a current pricing error (which I didn't before walking in), and that the problem should be fixed by today. At this point I'm thinking to myself, "Awesome, now override the price and let me leave"...To which she mentally replied, "Hell no".

Regardless; upon reading this, she told me I'd either have to return today (BS). or purchase them at full retail and hope the problem is fixed today when I could return/rebuy them.

Now, I'm not a stupid person, nor am I a person that doesn't understand how Kmart works...They could have overridden the prices, and should have last night (especially when I jumped through hoops to prove that their pricing was incorrect, and actually "was" their own. Upon returning to my place, my friend and I noticed a B2G1 on Amazon. Did that without a hassle, and for less money. I'm sorry again, SHC...But your stores are filled with incompetent employees. Spending 45 minutes clarifying a price, just to be told to go home or return for a potential price change, is stupid...I really think I'll be spending my money elsewhere from now on. Regardless of how hard you try, your retarded underlings will always toss a monkey-wrench into the workings...[/QUOTE]

wow that really sucks, but one thing i never understood is why no one gets a manager involved? if an employee is being rude or just flat out not willing to work with a customer, that right there is a huge problem. being a manager for a few places i can tell you the first and number one rule is the customer is always right. have you called the manager over you probably could have been in and out in less then 5 minutes. IF the manager didn't/want to help you out then in that case we see why the employees are the way they are. to make a long story short josh help me straighten out a kmart from rude employees to upper staff that didn't care. now its like heaven when i shop at k-mart. people if you are frustrated with how k-mart is in you're area, contact josh and together can sort out the store. sounds crazy but YES 1 person DOES make a difference :applause:

I have had to get 2 gift cards; one for the enslaved price drop at the call of duty launch, and one for bad company 2. Never had a problem.

I am glad that i have extra money, but i just stick to the fact that i am right, and no matter what the employee says Josh has my back.

Heck, after my preferred kmart failed to have metroid shelved, josh sent a skull crushing email and i haven't had a problem with stock since.

Cheapy asked me to create a new one. I'm formatting different sections in the firsts posts that will hopefully help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back