Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dtrain12']what is the 'active' time frame of the $25 coupon that prints with GT5?[/QUOTE]

Literally the same as every other week a new release game comes out - until Saturday at close

[quote name='Dtrain12']what is the 'active' time frame of the $25 coupon that prints with GT5?[/QUOTE]

11/28 to 1/8

Does anyone know whether or not the coupons from the Epic Mickey preorder are good on accessories like hard drives or point cards? It just says 15$ off gaming purchase but doesn't specify if it is just games or anything considered under gaming, I tend to think the latter.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Does anyone know whether or not the coupons from the Epic Mickey preorder are good on accessories like hard drives or point cards? It just says 15$ off gaming purchase but doesn't specify if it is just games or anything considered under gaming, I tend to think the latter.[/QUOTE]

Anything gaming related.

[quote name='imanerd0011']Has anyone who only received 1 $10 coupon when they bought DKCR heard anything back from Kmart after the initial email from Josh? I only ask because I'm really hoping I get the $10 coupon before the next week is over, as I want to be able to use it on another game and get another $15 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I have. First an email on Tues. asking for my phone number, then a phone call on Wed. to apologize and ask for my mailing address. Kind of odd, since I sent my mailing address to Josh in the first place, but whatever.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Random question

Are the cases meant to be arranged in a specific manner? (other then separated cases for platforms?)
Asking because I can sometimes spot alot of new(er) releases between others.

And then sometimes I can see some old games up front. It makes it hard to try to find stuff, combined with the employees not searching(who can blame them).[/QUOTE]

THIS.

i went to my local kmart and asked if they had donkey kong country. the cashier went and looked for me, but i don't think he really looked. i had looked myself, but i was expecting it to be front and center because it was a new release.

i went to another kmart and spotted it between two older titles, and they didn't seem to be in alphabetical order. after seeing that, i wondered if it was actually at the first store and i just missed it.

i was not too impressed with the customer service i got in either store. but i have gotten good service in my local store before.

can't they pull up the stock for an item in the computer?

oh, and why aren't any of these deals advertised in stores? it probably works better for me because people will be less likely to buy and that means it's more likely for me to get a copy, but i might buy more if i could walk into the store and see there are multiple deals.

and why aren't these deals online?

anyway, i have been rather disappointed with amazon's deals lately, so i am willing to go to kmart and pay sales tax if i get $20 worth of coupons out of it. they make me keep coming back, which i suppose is the idea.

i picked up donkey kong with $30 in coupons from when i bought move stuff. then i got $20 in coupons.
seems like a good deal to me.
i only wish i had thought to pick up nba jam for the ps3 while i was there.

[quote name='GR40 LSC']Went to my local Kmart and easily found GT5, they had 5-10 copies. Rang it up presented my rewards card. Paid and no coupon printed out. I asked about the coupon, but since it wasn't in the print add they wouldn't do anything with it.

Has anyone else had issues getting the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Checked my email also as it was suggested that the coupon may have shown up there, but it wasn't in my email either. Who can I email/call to address the issue, or should I just return it and buy somewhere else?

Thanks!!

[quote name='abilyk']I have. First an email on Tues. asking for my phone number, then a phone call on Wed. to apologize and ask for my mailing address. Kind of odd, since I sent my mailing address to Josh in the first place, but whatever.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I included my home address in my original email to Josh, but I didn't include my phone number. Did they say they were sending the gift card in the mail?

I'm just worried that it might have gone into my junk email section and was deleted or something.

I put Mass Effect 2 (360) in my cart and it drops to $9.99. Does not appear the point card combo deal will work online (at least at this point). I'm tempted to order it, but my backlog is ridiculous.

[quote name='jokoloko']Is AC brotherhood only on sale on Thanksgiving and not on black friday?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is on sale on both days, and possibly even on saturday..

[quote name='007bond']I put Mass Effect 2 (360) in my cart and it drops to $9.99. Does not appear the point card combo deal will work online (at least at this point). I'm tempted to order it, but my backlog is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the point card deal will work online because I did not see any copies of ME2 at my kmart when I went earlier in the day.

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']I believe it is on sale on both days, and possibly even on saturday..[/QUOTE]

Not according to the OP.

[quote name='imanerd0011']Has anyone who only received 1 $10 coupon when they bought DKCR heard anything back from Kmart after the initial email from Josh? I only ask because I'm really hoping I get the $10 coupon before the next week is over, as I want to be able to use it on another game and get another $15 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I bought it sunday he emailed me back on monday and on tue morning I got a call from cust service telling me they were mailing it out

[quote name='Gaming-Module']This just basically happened to me tonight. I went to get DKCR after getting out of the hospital tonight and they said only one coupon, no matter what I had them scan my SYWR rewards cards so I'm not sure if I have a balance or need to email Josh or what?[/QUOTE]

one of the coupons was good as of the 25th and the other for the 28th
so I think the 2 coupons were only available if you purchase 21st - 24th and the 25th - 27th was good for 1 coupon

guys, just a quick question.
i bought GT5 today and got $25 gaming coupon. now im thinking about returning GT5.
is that mean my coupon will be void or get 65-25 = 40 back on my credit card?

I wish Kmart was closer. I am not quite sure I want to spend 20 minutes driving there just to get Mass Effect 2, 1600 point card and Uno Moo. Still debating whether or not Mass Effect 2 is greater than sleep.

Went tonight looking for NFS:HP and AC:Brotherhood... Left with the last copy of NFS and the kid said that he sold the last AC about 10 minutes earlier. No big deal I knew I shoulda went earlier but I was doing the family thing all day.

Noticed about 6-7 copies of ME2 in the case. Hopefully they last till a little later in the day tomorrow. I'm not going early and fighting the crowds. Honestly if Amazon even matches the $10 i'll just buy it there UNLESS the $10 points deal is active on Kmarts site which it doesn't seem to be.

hey Shady did you see anything regarding the $10 off a 1600pt card with ME2 purchase? That'll go nicely for the DLC I want to play for ME2 and 50% off MSP which is nearly like cash is a great deal, especially since they don't go on sale. I didn't see the $10 off 1600pt offer in the newspaper ad but it was listed in the BF thread...

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey Shady did you see anything regarding the $10 off a 1600pt card with ME2 purchase? That'll go nicely for the DLC I want to play for ME2 and 50% off MSP which is nearly like cash is a great deal, especially since they don't go on sale. I didn't see the $10 off 1600pt offer in the newspaper ad but it was listed in the BF thread...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='exileinoblivion']If anyone knows a little more about the mass effect 2 and 1600 point card deal I'm a little confused as to wether it will actually work.[/QUOTE]

Get #MassEffect 2 for $9.99, save $10 on #Xbox Live 1600 Point Card w/purchase.

http://twitter.com/#!/KmartGamer/status/7783175430348800

ATM looks to be in-store only...

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Has anyone gotten the Mass Effect 2 w/1600msp card deal in store yet?[/QUOTE]

leaving soon but won't know till another hour from now if they even have the 1600 point cards but hey, here is hoping

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey Shady did you see anything regarding the $10 off a 1600pt card with ME2 purchase? That'll go nicely for the DLC I want to play for ME2 and 50% off MSP which is nearly like cash is a great deal, especially since they don't go on sale. I didn't see the $10 off 1600pt offer in the newspaper ad but it was listed in the BF thread...[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything about it or any other deal for that matter. My stores never have any deals labeled. You just trust in what Josh tells you and ring up on blind faith. He said it was a last minute extra he added onto the deals. :D

I assume the 6 or 7 ME2's were new stock as everything else was all nice and neat in alphabetical order and these were just threw in the bottom of the case.

Bought ME2 online and used a $5 Kmart Gift Card I got from writing 5 reviews on website(promo) a few months ago. Got the game for less than 7 bucks shipped. Now if only I could get the first game for around this price.

I'm posting from my phone. My store has a line in electronics that isn't really moving. You have to get in the line to get something behind the glass, which of course 10 dollar me 2 is.....

No 1600 point cards at both Kmarts I went to. Not surprising since I have not seen much if any Xbox live time/point cards over the past 2-3 months. Always seems to be 6-7 empty pegs where they are supposed tp be.

[quote name='typical guy']I'm posting from my phone. My store has a line in electronics that isn't really moving. You have to get in the line to get something behind the glass, which of course 10 dollar me 2 is.....[/QUOTE]

Me too, same situation. Almost no copies of ME2 left, but tons of points cards.

xbox 4gb slim and black ops deal is live just add black ops to ur cart it takes off the price of black ops

4gb out of stock as im checking out wow

Looks like you'll have to spend atleast $25 to get free shipping with "KMHOLIDAY". Mass Effect 2 was an additional $0.99 to ship. Still a great deal and saves a trip out into the cold! Thanks!

To anyone who has been to a Kmart so far today, have there been a lot of copies of Goldeneye Wii available? It's pouring rain (and cold) where I am and if there are lots of copies I'd rather just wait till the sun comes up to leave.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']To anyone who has been to a Kmart so far today, have there been a lot of copies of Goldeneye Wii available? It's pouring rain (and cold) where I am and if there are lots of copies I'd rather just wait till the sun comes up to leave.[/QUOTE]

No idea on goldeneye but it didn't look like they stocked up on any games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back