Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EYEL1NER']Huh?[/QUOTE]

LOL, I don't know how you spell it even after looking I can't remember. The awesome capcom fighting game for the wii that was normally $29.99. Also I want one of those epic mickey chargers and now I see toys r us and PDP is the only ones carrying them and it's not available at toys r us now.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Responding to bojay re: purchases. Hidden behind spoiler to unclutter the thread.
It is true that you have to buy at least one item at normal price to get on the coupon train. But your assumption that it works out in your disfavor is flawed. Your example was good, sure, but that's true for any retailer. Anyone buying something is potentially losing out on a future deal. How many people jumped on getting DKCR for $43 on release week, but will ultimately have overspent when there's some deal or promo for it in the future? I hope you can see why, while what you're saying is true, it's kind of disingenuous too. You seem to be arguing that it's not a good deal because you can get it for cheaper elsewhere, but that's true of anything, any purchase, and any store.

And if you start your coupon train on a title that has a price drop or is the same everywhere, then it's not applicable.

But, that's what he did. ;) I know what you're trying to say, but I don't agree. I mean, if you're going to buy something irregardless, and it's the same price on Amazon (I'm assuming this for reasons outlined above -- you never know when a future sale will occur, so trying to argue it's a worse deal because of a future sale is hard), why not? You pay tax, sure, but you also get it quicker and now have extra savings to boot.

Hmm.. again, I see what you're saying but I'm not sure that applies. In that specific example, all you're doing is paying part of the final cost up front. That's not the same as buying a game, and in another future transaction, receiving a discount because of it. It's similar, yeah, but I'm not sure the analogy is quite applicable.

Also, I've saved more than 20% through my coupons. Setting aside games I got with a FNV (since that was promotion that won't happen again as it did), I got Halo Reach for $35, Black Ops for $20, Sly Collection for $15 and AC: Brotherhood for $25, by using coupons or timing coupons with sales (as with Brotherhood.)

tl;dr In the end, I think we're just approaching it from two different mindsets. Not sure what else to say, really. To each their own, eh? :)

Any chances of more clearance drops, SHC? Will those probably be after Christmas/New Years if they do occur? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Look, nobody is arguing it's a bad deal. Obviously, all of us are in this thread because we are on the coupon train and believe Kmart is a good deal. The issue is that it's not the amazing deal the guy with the $54 spent to get $60 in coupons is claiming.

The thing that is different with Kmart as compared to most other retailers is there is an investment up front to get the savings later. Whether it's buying coasters or a plastic case or an entire game at MSRP. If you treat it like every other retailer in how you think about the deal, you clearly will not appreciate what it really costs you. Yes, this guy was able to walk into Kmart this week and spend $54, get some games and get $60 in coupons. Unfortunately, last week he spent $200 on a Wii and $50 on DKC and $15 on empty cases which have maybe $1 worth of actual value each assuming you need an empty case. So whether he believes it or not, he has spent $319 to get some games, a Wii and $60 in coupons and will spend more when he uses the coupons on various items. It's not a bad deal, but it's not the same as waking up one morning, walking into Kmart, spending $54 and getting a bunch of games plus $60 in coupons. The financial investment is more significant than that.

The 20% is what I calculated I have saved off what I would have spent on games at Amazon. Obviously, I pay almost 10% tax, so my savings are less than some others might have around the country. Again, a good deal, but not anywhere near what this guy is claiming. Similarly, I have bought several games I would have ordinarily waited until they hit $20 early simply because of the coupon train. Really, in those cases, I saved even less because I bought things I ordinarily wouldn't have.

You can choose to justify or analyze deals any way you want, but at the end of the day, the total money coming out of your pocket is what counts, not some warped notion that you were really paying for empty plastic cases or that you didn't really pay full MSRP for the games that come with coupons simply because the coupons are given when you buy them and you probably would have paid full price for the game anyway, despite the fact that many other retailers had it on sale that same week for less.
The day Kmart hands out coupons simply for walking in the store and not purchasing anything is the day you can claim you got a bunch of games for $54 and got $60 in coupons and actually be honest about it. Until that day, it just doesn't work that way.

I'll do like AverageJoe and put everything in a spoiler, so as to not clutter the thread. :)

What I don't get in all this is why people feel the need to over-analyze everything.

I simply asked if there was any problem with my math, and two morons had to attack me saying I was wrong since I wasn't including the $265 + tax to get the 3 cases, the Wii, and DKC:R that gave me the coupons. I don't give a flying fuck about how that much cost me, as I was buying that anyway. I was going to buy Epic Mickey, I was going to buy Donkey Kong, I was going to buy Kirby (whose coupon I used on DKC:R). The coupons are really just the icing on the cake (although I have to say, they make the difference between my buying at say Amazon or Kmart).

In your math, I have paid $214 for the Wii, $53 for Donkey Kong, $16 for the 3 cases, and then $50 on these games, for a total of $333 to get $60 in coupons, and are trying to say that I specifically bought the Wii or Donkey Kong just for the coupon when that's not the case.

The "financial investment" as you are trying to argue was going to be made whether or not I got a coupon (and I could have just simply got a $50 GC at Amazon, Walmart, Toys R Us, BJ's Warehouse, or a host of other retailers on Black Friday instead of $40 at Kmart). I have a Black Wii now that needs replaced or repaired, and I replaced it.

If I had bought the $200 Wii just to get $40 in coupons, then your argument is correct. That's not the case though.

Although I think we can all agree that this stupid bickering back and forth is well, stupid, and needs to end. I'm right in what I'm spending tomorrow, you're not. That's what I was asking; I didn't ask for a piss poor economics class (if I wanted that, I'd just enroll in it next semester), but ended up getting one.

Good lord, I won't ask any more valid questions on whether something will work or not if this is what's going to happen. It's amazing how the sense of entitlement of people around here is magnified when someone just has to argue about something to try to prove their point, even if there's no argument. Maybe you guys care about the size of your e-penis, but I don't care about the size of mine.

Short version: I don't really give a fuck about your argument, since I was asking a very simple question of whether what I was planning would work. Obviously, it's very dependent on what I want being in stock, which is actually a bit unlikely.

Either way, Altanis is done arguing this. If everyone else really feels the need to do so, I suggest either moving to PMs or something. It really does clutter the thread a bit.

Everything aside, I have high hopes for my trip to Kmart tomorrow. I'd just like to say that these deals rock, and I have been solely buying new releases from Kmart (and some older games as well). Actually, it's because of these deals that I'm actually buying new release games.

I also will be hopefully hitting up two different Kmarts, so I at least have a backup if things don't go according to plan at one.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Had a pretty long but successful experience at kmart this afternoon. I went there with intentions of buying mod nation racers and using a $15 epic mickey coupon on it which I did and I got my $15 coupon printed no problem. So once I did this I found sonic genesis ultimate collection with free $5.99 figure ( only one left ) the game was $19.99. Then I got dirt 2 for ps3 for $14.99, and last but not least I found a copy of super street fighter IV for a mere $19.99. Lots of employees were in eletronics but by the time I picked out what I was going to get none were to be found so no big deal I took the games up front. Upon getting checked out the girl was very nice and was talking about how she liked the old sonic and mario games. The total came to $85.42 and I told her something was wrong because it should not be that much. So she looked and super street fighter IV rang up $39.99. Also the sonic figure rung up $5.99. So she was puzzled and said that no way I could have removed the sticker and put it on there (kind of quite to herself as she inspected it) and began trying to reach someone in electronics and then went to the service desk several times. Finally electronics called and she wound up talking to them 2 or 3 different times ( big line of people were behind me but seemed ok and waited 20 mins to get it all lined out ) A CSM then came over and told them to check the games to make sure a sticker was not missing from one because the game was obviously mispriced (I figured they priced it at street fighter IVs price because some of them were there on the same shelf too) So she then showed the girl how to do a price override and showed her how to do the sonic figure because she had already confirmed on the phone with someone in electronics that is did come with the sonic figure. So CSM price override SSFIV and made it $19.98 and the sonic figure for $0.01 and everything checked out right and then I used my gaming coupon and the total was $42.37. I left happy but it was a complicated mess and the girl who I think was new handled the situation great. She was very apologetic but it was not her fault. Everyone was frantically trying to reach someone in electronics to try to figure out why the game was mispriced. It was weird because I found another copy with the plastic torn off laying beside it with the same $19.99 price and I knew the wrapper was from it but I figured it might be a hassle to get it for $19.99 since the wrapper was not on it but I was lucky and found a copy still wrapped but never dreamed it would lead to such problems. Anyway I left happy and also got another $15 gaming coupon printed off from all those.[/QUOTE]

what

Dear Josh,
Shower us in beautiful $25 coupons with Dead Space 2 to kick in the awesome line up of 2011 games.
:D

[quote name='Vegan'].....

what[/QUOTE]

He must be like 10 years old, right?

He has to be.

Wow, can't wait to (hopefully) get a clarification on next week's PS3 Greatest Hits deal from Josh. If it includes ALL GH titles, that would be something. Oh yeah, and definitely in for NBA Jam for $29.99 next week. Congrats, you seem to be the first big retailer to do that price on the Xbox/PS3 versions. Now, hows about some nice discount on Gran Turismo??? :)

Tonight I was able to pick up EM at store#3595 (San Mateo, CA):). There are 2 EM CE still available. There are no EM paintbrush nunchuks and :ds: Dragon Quest IX. :ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is available and in the glass case.

I'm having lots of problems with SYWR. I signed up online for this back in late October. After I requested missed credit for 900 points worth of purchases, I could never get access to this account. Last week, before going into Kmart to buy DKCR, I signed up online for another account and gave my phone # at the register for the DKCR purchase. Today, I give my phone # and on the screen of the register it shows that there is no account associated with my phone #. HUH?! So, I signed up in-store for yet another SYWR account. In total, I have 3 SYWR accounts. I plan on e-mailing SYWR to merge all 3 accounts into 1 account.:bomb:

[quote name='Butterfly719']My question (or the answer) probably got lost in the shuffle. Can anyone tell me how much Metroid Prime Trilogy is? thanks![/QUOTE]
Unless something has changed, it's going to be MSRP, which is $49.99.

Whether you find a copy is completely up to chance.

[quote name='Altanis']Unless something has changed, it's going to be MSRP, which is $49.99.

Whether you find a copy is completely up to chance.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to use my $45 in coupons towards a new copy but my Kmart has none... :cry:

I know where one might be in my area but I have no way of getting there.

Does the ad for next week simply say $19.99 for the PS3 GH titles or does it specifically say $10 off? I'm asking because some of them are already $19.99 MSRP like MGS4 and Soul Calibur 4.

Also it appears that Uncharted 2 isn't a GH game either, only a Platinum Game, which is in Europe :(

[quote name='red5bv06']No Golden Sun at TWO kmarts near me (Chattanooga)[/QUOTE]

I've checked 4 Kmarts and haven't found 1 copy :bomb:

Question (may be stupid): In order to get the $15 coupon for buying game(s) over 39.99 does the total price have to be over that amount?
Ex: I buy a game that retails for $49.99 but use some coupons to drop it to $29.99. This means I will not receive the $15 coupon because the total is now less the $39.99 correct?

[quote name='sonic51489']Question (may be stupid): In order to get the $15 coupon for buying game(s) over 39.99 does the total price have to be over that amount?
Ex: I buy a game that retails for $49.99 but use some coupons to drop it to $29.99. This means I will not receive the $15 coupon because the total is now less the $39.99 correct?[/QUOTE]No, the coupon is dependent on the original price(s) of the item(s) in your purchase, so in your example, you would receive the $15 coupon.

Your question isn't stupid, but it has been answered multiple times.

All you have to do is buy $39.99 worth of games. It doesn't matter whether they come with a coupon, you use a coupon, or if the cashier is left handed. All that matters is that pre-tax and before you use any coupons the total is $39.99 or more.

Awesome ad next week, I missed out on Killzone 2 during black friday. I might pick it up. So what happens to the Greatest Hits games that are already $19.99 or less? I take it this deal only applies to Greatest Hits titles that were originally $29.99.

[quote name='kk012']Tonight I was able to pick up EM at store#3595 (San Mateo, CA):). There are 2 EM CE still available. There are no EM paintbrush nunchuks and :ds: Dragon Quest IX. :ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is available and in the glass case.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='red5bv06']No Golden Sun at TWO kmarts near me (Chattanooga)[/QUOTE]

No problem finding Golden Sun here, but I did have trouble with DQ IX to go along with it. I went to 3 Kmart stores and the first two had Golden Sun but I didn't see DQ IX. In both cases, when I asked the Electronics worker if they had it, all they did was go glance at the case (which I had done thoroughly before I asked). So that was somewhat frustrating. I guess I expected them to look it up in the computer or something.

Anyway, the third store had ONE DQ IX but no Golden Sun. I asked about it, and this guy, at least, knew what I was talking about. He had just forgotten to put them out ;).

So, in the end I was able to get those two together (+ $10 and $15 coupons of course). I wanted to go to all those stores, anyway, to see what I could get using the $39.99+ deal and I found a few things at one of them, so it was not a total waste.

kitm9891 - I did not go to your store. I was picking up my Mom at the airport so hit up the 3 other ones on the east side on the way.

wait, so the TOTAL has to be over 39.99? i thought it had to be one game.

so could i get:
Golden sun (assuming $35) - $10 coupon
another game (probably $20 maybe DQ if i can find) - total now $55 - $15 coupon?

Edit: is DQ game any good?

and finnaly someone mentioned alan wake being put on clearence. how much is it now (and will it ring up for that price in the computer or does it need to be marked on clearence)?

Yes, J0e, see my post right above yours ;).

You can get Golden Sun + DQ IX for $50 total, and you get a $10 coupon (for Golden Sun) and a $15 coupon (for spending over $39.99) in return (regardless of whether you use a coupon to purchase them or not). A most excellent deal - the only problem is going to be finding DQ IX.

And you ask if DQ IX is any good? IMO, it is one of the best DS games of all time. I put well over 160 hours into it myself. This deal was just so good I had to get another to keep sealed ;).

Josh - if you are taking requests for deals, please consider one for the new Mario & Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem game. Somehow I completely missed that one coming out and I enjoyed the first one. It would be great to get that on sale + use one of these $15 software coupons! You can probably even sucker me into buying yet another DS game I don't need by having some sort of B1G1 50% off deal...

[quote name='An J0e']wait, so the TOTAL has to be over 39.99? i thought it had to be one game.

so could i get:
Golden sun (assuming $35) - $10 coupon
another game (probably $20 maybe DQ if i can find) - total now $55 - $15 coupon?

Edit: is DQ game any good?

and finnaly someone mentioned alan wake being put on clearence. how much is it now (and will it ring up for that price in the computer or does it need to be marked on clearence)?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I got GS:DD and DQ9 for $50 + $25 in coupons.
Yes.
Don't remember (Maybe $19.99) I believe it needs to be marked. Fairytale Fights still sells for $60 at my store, while the 360 version is marked down to $15. Tried to ask why they didn't ring up for the same price. "Because they are different games" :roll:

Have Nintendo first party titles gone on sale by themselves after launch week? I think the only deals were when you bought a new one and got 50% off a specific one.

People keep referring to next week's ad, but I don't see it referenced in the first page or on the blog. I've read 15 pages back so far and haven't found it, would someone mind re-posting or re-linking to it?.

[quote name='clouser']People keep referring to next week's ad, but I don't see it referenced in the first page or on the blog. I've read 15 pages back so far and haven't found it, would someone mind re-posting or re-linking to it?.[/QUOTE]

It's back there somewhere - I'm too tired to find it myself right now.

Highlights are NBA Jam for 360/pS3 for $29.99 and PS3 Greatest Hits titles for $19.99 (not sure if it is all or just certain ones).

This is a great post. The savings are tempting but I don't want to deal with Kmart . . . the store by me are just too much of a hassle with a very disorganized poor selection. I was ready to jump in with Sly Cooper 2 weeks ago . . . with the $15 off coupon on a future purchase but I couldn't find a local with the game.

My net would have been $27 ish (including tax and future savings). I got the game a straight $30 from Amazon. It's worth $2.50 to me to avoid Kmart.

[quote name='bojay1997']Look, nobody is arguing it's a bad deal. Obviously, all of us are in this thread because we are on the coupon train and believe Kmart is a good deal. The issue is that it's not the amazing deal the guy with the $54 spent to get $60 in coupons is claiming.

The thing that is different with Kmart as compared to most other retailers is there is an investment up front to get the savings later. Whether it's buying coasters or a plastic case or an entire game at MSRP. If you treat it like every other retailer in how you think about the deal, you clearly will not appreciate what it really costs you. Yes, this guy was able to walk into Kmart this week and spend $54, get some games and get $60 in coupons. Unfortunately, last week he spent $200 on a Wii and $50 on DKC and $15 on empty cases which have maybe $1 worth of actual value each assuming you need an empty case. So whether he believes it or not, he has spent $319 to get some games, a Wii and $60 in coupons and will spend more when he uses the coupons on various items. It's not a bad deal, but it's not the same as waking up one morning, walking into Kmart, spending $54 and getting a bunch of games plus $60 in coupons. The financial investment is more significant than that.

The 20% is what I calculated I have saved off what I would have spent on games at Amazon. Obviously, I pay almost 10% tax, so my savings are less than some others might have around the country. Again, a good deal, but not anywhere near what this guy is claiming. Similarly, I have bought several games I would have ordinarily waited until they hit $20 early simply because of the coupon train. Really, in those cases, I saved even less because I bought things I ordinarily wouldn't have.

You can choose to justify or analyze deals any way you want, but at the end of the day, the total money coming out of your pocket is what counts, not some warped notion that you were really paying for empty plastic cases or that you didn't really pay full MSRP for the games that come with coupons simply because the coupons are given when you buy them and you probably would have paid full price for the game anyway, despite the fact that many other retailers had it on sale that same week for less.
The day Kmart hands out coupons simply for walking in the store and not purchasing anything is the day you can claim you got a bunch of games for $54 and got $60 in coupons and actually be honest about it. Until that day, it just doesn't work that way.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='knightsdwn']Sure thing! It's also an honor to help you with managing the OP but unfortunately, I only receive the ads early three out of the four weeks so that may be an issue. I will still gladly lend a hand though!

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 5 through Saturday, December 11, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo DSi - $149.99 - FREE Game Organizer for DS with a purchase of a DSi system ($9.99 value. While supplies last. No rain checks)

SAVE $10 on these featured DS GAMES
:ds: Hot Wheels: Track Attack - $9.99
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad - $19.99
:ds: Megamind - $19.99
:ds: Fancy Nancy Tea Party Time! - $19.99
:ds: The Penguins of Madagascar - $19.99
:ds: Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Pink - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Purple - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Blue - $19.99

Nintendo Wii Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus - $199.99
:wii: Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board - $99.99
:wii: Nerf N Strike Double Blast Bundle - $39.99

Save $10 on these featured WII GAMES
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $39.99
:wii: Mario Kart Wii - $39.99
:wii: Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $39.99
:wii: Wheel of Fortune - $19.99
:wii: Family Game Night 3 - $29.99
:wii: The Biggest Loser Challenge - $29.99

Sony Playstation 3 160GB System - $299.99 - FREE Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3 with the purchase of a PS3 160GB OR 320GB system (A $59.99 value. While quantities last.)

Playstation Move Bundle (Sports Champions, Playstation Move Controller, & Playstation Eye) - $99.99 - Get a $20 Gaming Coupon when you BUY a Playstation Move Bundle

PS3 Greatest Hits SALE $19.99 EACH
(ADDITIONAL TITLES AVAILABLE! Titles may vary by store.)
Games listed in the ad are:
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet
:ps3: Infamous
:ps3: Resistance 2
:ps3: Killzone 2

SAVE $20 on these HOT GAMES
:360: :ps3: FIFA Soccer '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NCAA Football '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Medal of Honor - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Does not appear to be the LE) - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NBA Jam - $29.99 :hot:
:360: :ps3: NHL '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: EA MMA - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Madden '11 - $39.99

:360: :ps3: Tron: Evolution - $59.99 - Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you BUY Tron for :ps3:, :360: or :wii:

Get a $15 Gaming Coupon when you BUY ANY PC game $39.99 and above.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - $39.99
Starcraft 2 - $59.99
Civilization 5 - $49.99
Final Fantasy XIV - $49.99

Other notable items:
Get a FREE plush reindeer or Santa toy when you buy Rudolph Wii Game (A $7.99 Value. Quantities limited.)
:br: Inception - $22.99[/QUOTE]

Here's the ad. It was on page 211.

DANG, I need a Playstation and I want Assassin's Creed...that's a good deal, except my Kmart doesn't have any 160GB Playstations in stock when I looked, and if they did they'd probably be manhandled :whistle2:/

Is it worth buying the collector's edition of Epic Mickey? I was really happy to be able to get FOUR GAMES I wanted from Kmart yesterday! (Goldeneye, Sonic Colors, Golden Sun, and Epic Mickey), only I couldn't remember if there was a bigger discount on the collector's edition or not, so just got the regular.

Had I known I would have bought the collector's edition-is it worth returning it and rebuying? I sort of care about the making of DVD because it's Warren Spector (assuming he actually gets to talk about stuff on it or whatever). Wouldn't mind the statue. Don't care about the faceplates.

[quote name='Foladar']Here's the ad. It was on page 211.[/QUOTE]

So, that's like 4 pages back. Right...

Thanks, knightsdwn, for the nicely formated ad post!

[quote name='io']Yes, J0e, see my post right above yours ;).

You can get Golden Sun + DQ IX for $50 total, and you get a $10 coupon (for Golden Sun) and a $15 coupon (for spending over $39.99) in return (regardless of whether you use a coupon to purchase them or not). A most excellent deal - the only problem is going to be finding DQ IX.

And you ask if DQ IX is any good? IMO, it is one of the best DS games of all time. I put well over 160 hours into it myself. This deal was just so good I had to get another to keep sealed ;).

Josh - if you are taking requests for deals, please consider one for the new Mario & Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem game. Somehow I completely missed that one coming out and I enjoyed the first one. It would be great to get that on sale + use one of these $15 software coupons! You can probably even sucker me into buying yet another DS game I don't need by having some sort of B1G1 50% off deal...[/QUOTE]

Thanks (you as well donwii) for the quick response, :D i was considering getting and beating dragon quest in a few days and trading it into gamestop ($16 base) but with a review like that ill just keep it. hope i can find um both. :bouncy:

Good experience at Kmart. The cool electronics employee was there. Epic Mickey wasn't out, but he knew they had the regular and the CE in the back, as well as the paintbrush. Got the CE and the paintbrush for the $30 coupon, and then grabbed a bunch of older games at $10 and $20 for the $15 off. I got MGS4, Sonic's Genesis Collection, Bioshock, Soulcalibur 4, Castle of Shikigami III ($10) and Polarium ($10). I was pretty pleased with the haul.

Dude hadn't seen Golden Sun, so I'll try again Saturday. Already have DQ9.

[quote name='Psybuster']Does the ad for next week simply say $19.99 for the PS3 GH titles or does it specifically say $10 off? I'm asking because some of them are already $19.99 MSRP like MGS4 and Soul Calibur 4.
[/QUOTE]

I don't have the ad in front of me, but I do not recall seeing a $10 off description for the PS3 Greatest Hits games. I will confirm once I get home from class.

[quote name='probin74243'] Thanks, knightsdwn, for the nicely formated ad post![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Always happy to be of service.

[quote name='Joartrak']Dear Josh,
Shower us in beautiful $25 coupons with Dead Space 2 to kick in the awesome line up of 2011 games.
:D[/QUOTE]
Done. $25 it is.

NBA Jam for $30? Awesome. I've got $20 in coupons from DKCR.
May have to see if Alan Wake is clearanced at the local store (and for how much). I've been wanting to get that.

After those, Super Mario All-Stars is the last game for me (I think).

[quote name='Toomuchboost']Josh, Will Kmart carry Dead space 2 CE and little Big Planet CE?[/QUOTE]
Haven't received allocations for the stores just yet, hopefully!

Josh, just wanted to give you a thanks for all the great deals. I've actually been doing more, non-gaming, shopping at K-mart since I'm there anyway (which is probably the intention). The electronics employees are slowly becoming more knowledgeable as well.

One thing I have noticed is that at both the K-marts here in Louisville, they haven't had MS point cards in about 3 months. Nothing but empty slots for those, but plenty of Live subscription cards. Lo and behold I finally found some the other day on the Christmas Gift Card display(giant cardboard display), which is great but I would have been buying more all this time had they kept some in the gaming section as well. Just something to think about, pass along, or whatnot.

[quote name='Corvin']Josh, just wanted to give you a thanks for all the great deals. I've actually been doing more, non-gaming, shopping at K-mart since I'm there anyway (which is probably the intention). The electronics employees are slowly becoming more knowledgeable as well.

One thing I have noticed is that at both the K-marts here in Louisville, they haven't had MS point cards in about 3 months. Nothing but empty slots for those, but plenty of Live subscription cards. Lo and behold I finally found some the other day on the Christmas Gift Card display(giant cardboard display), which is great but I would have been buying more all this time had they kept some in the gaming section as well. Just something to think about, pass along, or whatnot.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Great to hear.

The stores are responsible for ordering more of these cards but I'll definitely pass on the feedback to ops to follow up with them.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks! Great to hear.

The stores are responsible for ordering more of these cards but I'll definitely pass on the feedback to ops to follow up with them.[/QUOTE]

I ask them every week and it sounds like that is something they think just shows up on the truck.

[quote name='Corvin']I ask them every week and it sounds like that is something they think just shows up on the truck.[/QUOTE]
Awesome.....

Whoa, seriously? Well...now I'm going to have to buy it :lol:.

Dang, if I could trade in my games at K-Mart too I'd probably just switch everything there...I've been spending a lot more time at my local K-Mart than at Target of late (which is nice 'cause it's 15 miles closer anyway).

Are we going to see a deal on Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded?
I figured I'd save my $30 coupon for that game, assuming it doesn't get delayed (Release Jan 11, 2010. Coupon Expries Jan 15, 2010).
Figure it will be $35 anyway, so it should work.

Wait, is he a genie now? Let me try!

Hey Josh, you should definitely put a $20 coupon with MvC3 so I can pick up Bulletstorm the following week, which will come with a $25 coupon that I can put towards Deus Ex!

::fingers crossed::

I can already see the 2011 coupon train.. Dead Space, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Bulletstorm, Deus Ex, Crysis 2, Fear 3, Brink, and Portal 2.. that takes me through April. Gah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back