Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
For those looking for Xbox live points card, you probably can find a bunch of them at the gift card section close the entrance. I asked the electronic staff if they carry the points card, he said they were out of them. But at the gift card section, I found a bunch of them mixed with other gift cards.

[quote name='Stevothepro']I am right now at the bruckner store in the bronx , store 9420 I believe and I want to buy 6 games but THE CASE is broken and the lady said I can't get any of the games, I find this unacceptable after first waiting 20 minutes for a cashier to open the case only to tell me that the glass case HAS BEEN broken and they can't get to that section of games.[/QUOTE]

FIRE or dumbass employees

mer_showImageCustom.aspx

[quote name='Stevothepro']I am right now at the bruckner store in the bronx , store 9420 I believe and I want to buy 6 games but THE CASE is broken and the lady said I can't get any of the games, I find this unacceptable after first waiting 20 minutes for a cashier to open the case only to tell me that the glass case HAS BEEN broken and they can't get to that section of games.[/QUOTE]
I believe that's at least the 5th time that somebody in the history of the 3 threads, has reported that they couldn't get games because the case was broken or the keys were taken home. While rare, it's really quite stupid. Tell them to grab a Puerto Rican off the street to pop the lock.

Go over to tools grab a hammer and tada unlocked.;)

Did anyone else have Epic Mickey Box coupons ($15) that are good through 12/11? you guys made me nervous last night that mine were going to expire today (unbeknownst to me) but when I double checked mine are good through next saturday.

[quote name='Mad39er']I believe that's at least the 5th time that somebody in the history of the 3 threads, has reported that they couldn't get games because the case was broken or the keys were taken home. While rare, it's really quite stupid. Tell them to grab a Puerto Rican off the street to pop the lock.[/QUOTE] I reported a broken case in an earlier post in mid-October. It blew my mind that they would actually have the case inaccessible.

I came back five days later and it was functioning. The employees and management cause enough problems, but the case breaking is pretty much the final insult. When the employees break the lock, Kmart need to run a mandatory training session on how to NOT break the case locks, as well as learn that that friendly snarl doesn't always cut it when dealing with customers.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You are my Billy Mitchell.[/QUOTE]
This is an amazing quote.

Patent the game-selling idea...Then create your own company and finally put Kmart out of business. Viva la Revolucion!

I went to pick up Epic Mickey today, and my KMart had the CE, so I picked that up. I was very impressed because the guy who got the game out actually mentioned that they had the nunchuk styled after it available too. I think that is the first time that I've been in a KMart and an employee seemed to know something about a game I was buying and suggested an appropriate add-on. I had two coupons, had no issues redeeming them, and got my $30 coupon with no troubles.

I also ended up spending some more money there on some(non-game) Christmas presents. Thanks Josh and team!

[quote name='Stimes']Ok, we've all scene the weekly ad for tomorrow, does anybody know the Kmartgamer.com deals?[/QUOTE]

I havent seen the ad for tomorrow. can you point me in the right direction please :D

Here you go, it's from page 211.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Sure thing! It's also an honor to help you with managing the OP but unfortunately, I only receive the ads early three out of the four weeks so that may be an issue. I will still gladly lend a hand though!

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 5 through Saturday, December 11, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo DSi - $149.99 - FREE Game Organizer for DS with a purchase of a DSi system ($9.99 value. While supplies last. No rain checks)

SAVE $10 on these featured DS GAMES
:ds: Hot Wheels: Track Attack - $9.99
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad - $19.99
:ds: Megamind - $19.99
:ds: Fancy Nancy Tea Party Time! - $19.99
:ds: The Penguins of Madagascar - $19.99
:ds: Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Pink - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Purple - $19.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Blue - $19.99

Nintendo Wii Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus - $199.99
:wii: Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board - $99.99
:wii: Nerf N Strike Double Blast Bundle - $39.99

Save $10 on these featured WII GAMES
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $39.99
:wii: Mario Kart Wii - $39.99
:wii: Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $39.99
:wii: Wheel of Fortune - $19.99
:wii: Family Game Night 3 - $29.99
:wii: The Biggest Loser Challenge - $29.99

Sony Playstation 3 160GB System - $299.99 - FREE Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3 with the purchase of a PS3 160GB OR 320GB system (A $59.99 value. While quantities last.)

Playstation Move Bundle (Sports Champions, Playstation Move Controller, & Playstation Eye) - $99.99 - Get a $20 Gaming Coupon when you BUY a Playstation Move Bundle

PS3 Greatest Hits SALE $19.99 EACH
(ADDITIONAL TITLES AVAILABLE! Titles may vary by store.)
Games listed in the ad are:
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet
:ps3: Infamous
:ps3: Resistance 2
:ps3: Killzone 2

SAVE $20 on these HOT GAMES
:360: :ps3: FIFA Soccer '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NCAA Football '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Medal of Honor - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Does not appear to be the LE) - $39.99
:360: :ps3: NBA Jam - $29.99 :hot:
:360: :ps3: NHL '11 - $39.99
:360: :ps3: EA MMA - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Madden '11 - $39.99

:360: :ps3: Tron: Evolution - $59.99 - Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you BUY Tron for :ps3:, :360: or :wii:

Get a $15 Gaming Coupon when you BUY ANY PC game $39.99 and above.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - $39.99
Starcraft 2 - $59.99
Civilization 5 - $49.99
Final Fantasy XIV - $49.99

Other notable items:
Get a FREE plush reindeer or Santa toy when you buy Rudolph Wii Game (A $7.99 Value. Quantities limited.)
:br: Inception - $22.99[/QUOTE]

My KMart had 3 of the paint brush nunchuks yesterday along w/ 3 copies of the CE of Epic Mickey. There were @ LEAST 10 copies of the normal version of EM in the case.

Damnit so nfs:hot pursuit is coming out for 39.99 next week i could have saved myself a 15dollar coupon and 5 bucks. damn it!! i just bought it two days ago.

NBA JAM for $30 is an amazing deal. A friend and I picked it up and we are just LOVING it.

To quote him: "I haven't been this excited about a basketball game since NBA JAM."

Tough decisions... God of War Collection or Uncharted Drakes Fortune for $5 after coupons.

Also my Kmart has a GOTY Edition copy of Batman Arkham Asylum w/ the 3D cover PS3 for $29.99 that I could score for cheap w/ coupons.

Picked up Epic Mickey Collector's today. Had at least 2 more copies, plus several regular editions.

Bad news was that somebody must picked up the only copy of Chocobo's Dungeon for Wii that I planned to pick up with my 2nd Epic Mickey coupon. Ended up getting the Golden Sun/DQIX deal. I have no idea why...

It really is what video games should be about: fun fun fun. No worrying about pick and rolls and set plays and why my player is always fucking tired even though I condition that bitch all day long!

Can someone please start an NBA Jam CAG League?

I know I shouldn't be tempted by such things, but the Hot Wheels DS game is pretty cheap. However I cannot find a SINGLE review by anyone online. No media reviews, no user reviews, no nothing. I can't help but think this is a bad sign. Does anyone know anything about this game other than that it probably sucks?

[quote name='S1LENT K1ILLA']Just in case you guys don't know that the coupons Kmart gives out is an joke. Here's Why

1. You cannot use them when you get them. Had to wait 3-5 days before I could use mine
2. They are only Valid for 1 Month then they expire
3. AND THIS IS IMPORTANT... You can only use 1 coupon per game.

I will never shop here again. The customer service at my Kmart is an joke. I will say the guy running this post has been very helpful but as for Kmart I will never give them another dime since I will have $40 going to waste here in 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]
I hate to break it to you but everything you're bitching about is in the OP. Epic fail?

Picked up Golden Sun and Nier using a $20 off coupon expiring today (forget from what) to continue this coupon train madness. Little random, but I got emailed a digital copy of my Kmart receipts within minutes of walking out of the store, INCLUDING the $10 off and $15 off coupons. AWESOME. I never realized how convenient that could be :)

[quote name='S1LENT K1ILLA']Just in case you guys don't know that the coupons Kmart gives out is an joke. Here's Why

1. You cannot use them when you get them. Had to wait 3-5 days before I could use mine

I will never shop here again. The customer service at my Kmart is an joke. I will say the guy running this post has been very helpful but as for Kmart I will never give them another dime since I will have $40 going to waste here in 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

1. I guess you dont bother to read previous info as this has been the case for months now.
2. Most coupons were good for something like 45 days, the one this week was an exception as Josh had to make it so he could offer a coupon on all games 39.99 and above instead of just select titles.
3. If they have the same barcode then yes this is the case, and is another example of info being posted, asked and answered multiple times throughout all threads pertaining to the deals.

You can complain about the service all you want but you might want to consider doing a little research before you start slamming the deals since the info has been littered throughout this very thread for awhile now.

[quote name='S1LENT K1ILLA']Dude who cares. I did not read it and was trying to help. Epic Fail is your life?[/QUOTE]

In other words you were lazy and felt like trolling?

[quote name='Stimes']I heard the online multiplayer is broken for NBA Jam on 360, can anyone confirm? Also does it work on PS3?[/QUOTE]

:360: I've played my friend many times with zero problems, and very fast join speeds. I've never tried to play ranked or against a stranger, though.

I Went to the ghetto and visited a "big" Kmart store.
They have about 2x the space as a regualr Kmart store for their videogame section and because of this it was a lot easier to find stuff.

The lady said they only got in 2 CE epic mickeys (she bought 1 and 1 was still on the shelf)
She also said they only received 4 paintbrush nunchuks and wont get anymore in even though it was a AD item. They had 1 left so i grabbed it.

The guy ringing me up asked if i had a shopyourway rewards card.. I told him i do but i dont want to use it because its such a headache.

So i got out of their with no headaches.

Shocking news:

"S1LENT K1LLA" doesn't know how to read

Never would have guessed by your choice in gamertag

The terms and conditions are stated clearly in the OP, kmart's website, and the coupons when they print out. Next time, don't be a dumbass.

(Fortunately, people like you who are not smart enough to pay attention is what helps make these deals possible for people like us who do pay attention, lol)

[quote name='S1LENT K1ILLA']Dude who cares. I did not read it and was trying to help. Epic Fail is your life?[/QUOTE]

No you weren't. You were lazy and trying to whine and find sympathy from a bunch of people who already knew the rules. I think the epic fail applies to your life.

Decided to pass on Mickey, it's not like it's going anywhere, and the store I went to had a couple of CE's and brushes in stock.

Quick question, all copies of Mario All-Stars are going to be the "collectors" versions with the booklet right? Or is it going to be like an initial first batch sort of deal where once their sold out Nintendo is going to just be making regular editions?

[quote name='joeshmoe']Decided to pass on Mickey, it's not like it's going anywhere, and the store I went to had a couple of CE's and brushes in stock.

Quick question, all copies of Mario All-Stars are going to be the "collectors" versions with the booklet right? Or is it going to be like an initial first batch sort of deal where once their sold out Nintendo is going to just be making regular editions?[/QUOTE]

I would have picked up Donkey Kong Country Returns if it were the same $15 coupon for Epic Mickey, but for $5 for more in coupons I decided to get Epic Mickey as I was gonna eventually get it anyways.

Man, I so wanted to get in on the $15 coupon for $39.99 deal using clearance games. The selection at one store that I thought had a decent selection a month or so ago was totally desiccated. Luckily, I saw that Enslaved was priced exactly at $39.99. But other than that, I had some hiccups with getting my coupon to scan. The guy was like, "I think you can only use one coupon at a time." I think he only thought that because he read the fine print from an older coupon and that they weren't scanning properly. He basically had to type them in manually.

I can't remember, but has anyone else had problems with coupons not scanning? They were in pristine condition.

[quote name='sadboy']Man, I so wanted to get in on the $15 coupon for $39.99 deal using clearance games. The selection at one store that I thought had a decent selection a month or so ago was totally desiccated. Luckily, I saw that Enslaved was priced exactly at $39.99. But other than that, I had some hiccups with getting my coupon to scan. The guy was like, "I think you can only use one coupon at a time." I think he only thought that because he read the fine print from an older coupon and that they weren't scanning properly. He basically had to type them in manually.

I can't remember, but has anyone else had problems with coupons not scanning? They were in pristine condition.[/QUOTE]

God forbid if they have to type them in! man thats like rocket science or something lol :p, usually they dont scan beacuse of the way the employee tilts or grabs the coupon.. usually if they dont want to scan it they just say something like can't use it, doesnt work or my favorite only one allowed even though josh used like 55 font and bold on there lol

also never put them in you're wallet, the heat in there erases the heat thermal paper pretty badly and words...

What's the stock situation gonna be like for WoW Cataclysm this week? I would cry nerdy tears if they didn't have any....

Ran into my first real snag trying to use a $15 EM coupon tonight. I used one on a psn points card no problem. Then, I had ghostbusters for the ps3 and it was priced $19.99. He could not get the coupon to work for some reason. They didn't have any scanners so he had to manually put in the numbers from not only the coupon but the SYWR card as well. Finally after getting a woman to help him she could not get it to work either so I followed her to the service desk and a girl there ran into the same thing. Another employee who is usually at the CS desk was off to the side and told her he would just price override it which she did. She read the coupon thoroughly and they all kept trying to see if the game was on sale or what but it didn't matter either way because the coupon made it all clear. Now I'm going to get need for speed hot pursuit using my $30 epic mickey CE coupon since it is on sale starting tomorrow, then I may use a couple of stacking $15 coupons on Black Ops or GT3, possibly even medal of honor. Can anyone confirm without question that the newer $15 gaming software coupons don't work on PSN cards?

[quote name='medetron']God forbid if they have to type them in! man thats like rocket science or something lol :p, usually they dont scan beacuse of the way the employee tilts or grabs the coupon.. usually if they dont want to scan it they just say something like can't use it, doesnt work or my favorite only one allowed even though josh used like 55 font and bold on there lol

also never put them in you're wallet, the heat in there erases the heat thermal paper pretty badly and words...[/QUOTE]
I literally had to make the guy read the fine print on the newer coupon and get him to type both coupons manually. I imagine if they had scanned, he would have found out those coupons stacked sooner than he did. That was probably the most hiccup-ish encounter I've had, other than Enslaved not being discounted along with Black Ops sometime ago, which I knew was YMMV anyway.

Anyway, the coupons were stored properly in a binder. I carried my coupons and receipts in an envelope into the store. They just didn't scan.

How is spreading false information "trying to help"?

[quote name='chriscolbert']I know I shouldn't be tempted by such things, but the Hot Wheels DS game is pretty cheap. However I cannot find a SINGLE review by anyone online. No media reviews, no user reviews, no nothing. I can't help but think this is a bad sign. Does anyone know anything about this game other than that it probably sucks?[/QUOTE]

:) I got it because it had a box slip case thing over the game box.
:D I love those things.
:bouncy:And it was marked down to $10.
:cry: Game was pretty crappy but playable.
:cool: Going to probably gift it.

[quote name='Scorch']How is spreading false information "trying to help"?[/QUOTE]

Well he did teach us that reading prevents sadness, so he's good for that.

[quote name='sadboy']
Anyway, the coupons were stored properly in a binder. I carried my coupons and receipts in an envelope into the store. They just didn't scan.[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing. Guy always enjoys the fact that I'm so prepared.
The last few transactions, where I've used all coupons and SYWR points and no OOP expenses plus coupons print out; he is left amazed.

I bought Force Unleashed 2 since I saw it's the trade in of the day at Amazon. I used a $20 coupon so I only paid around $40. The register in the electronics area sucks. It ate up my receipt! I didn't think much of it until after I got home and checked this thread and found that I was supposed to get a $15 GC! I already signed up for a shop your way card so I found that the coupon was emailed to me. Whew! Now I need to print it out and hope we get good deals b4 X-Mas.

Now that I think about.. the register only ate up my half of my receipt and half of the "Direct TV" offer.. I didn't see anything else pront out. I hope the cashier didn't take the coupon after he fixed the paper roll -_-

[quote name='supershammy']:360: I've played my friend many times with zero problems, and very fast join speeds. I've never tried to play ranked or against a stranger, though.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, if I get it I'll probably get for 360. After doing a little research I'm pretty sure a December update fixed it.

I had no luck finding the EM nunchuk but I really wasn't expecting anything since it's so late in the week. Atleast, I was able to scope out the PS3 GH selection at my stores. One of the stores has 8 copies of Demon's Soul with the red GH label so I'll be picking it up with Uncharted 2 (hopefully). I'm guessing that the Uncharted 2 GotY edition isn't GH.

I was sad to see a FONV CE in the glass case at the second store. I missed out at another store when I was denied stacking coupons. I now regret picking up the regular version on BF. I would've definitely picked up the CE if they had put it out earlier.

Didn't realize that my Kirby Epic Yarn coupon expired today, so went down to KMart to try and find something. While there, saw Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, so grabbed that (used $15 EM coupon). Then decided to try and find Zelda: Twilight Princess. Had to get someone to let me look in the case, but hidden in the back row I found 1 copy of it! $15+tax OOP after $20 Kirby Coupon and $15 EM coupon. And got another $15 coupon back!

I am waiting for a good deal on the PX21. Do they ever go on sale? I am waiting to use my gaming coupons before they expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back