Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Irukandji']They wouldn't give me the 25 off with the purchase of black ops. I tried it with 2 different games and had them total it out with no success. They had no idea about the promotions and they told me I misunderstood the deal. I'm pissed :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Ignor what they say. The game price won't show up as being $25 less but the final total should be correct. I've had them tell me the same thing several times but the final totals were correct.

Are you all asking the employees to check in the back for Sly, or just looking in the glass cases?

It definitely won't be in the glass cases, as most ship date titles are either put aside until Tuesday when the other games come out or just languish in the back for a long while (as was the case for many with Valkyria Chronicles 2)

[quote name='animalspinners']Are you all asking the employees to check in the back for Sly, or just looking in the glass cases?

It definitely won't be in the glass cases, as most ship date titles are either put aside until Tuesday when the other games come out or just languish in the back for a long while (as was the case for many with Valkyria Chronicles 2)[/QUOTE]

When I called, the guy asked if he wanted me to check in the back. I answered in the affirmative, and when he returned to the phone he stated he checked AND asked his manager if they had any copies. Unfortunately the manager told him they might, but if they did they would still be in their freight containers. :/ I was told to call back tomorrow.

Damn, tried to get the 250gb Kinect deal last night but they were out... but oddly had plenty of 4gb bundles and stand alone kinect... probably should've pulled the trigger...

Thanks SHC-Gamer for making this possible!

[quote name='Moradeth']Damn, tried to get the 250gb Kinect deal last night but they were out... but oddly had plenty of 4gb bundles and stand alone kinect... probably should've pulled the trigger...

Thanks SHC-Gamer for making this possible![/QUOTE]
You'll very much regret buying a 4GB console. There is a reason that was all that is left--the average consumer has finally caught on to disk size.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']You'll very much regret buying a 4GB console. There is a reason that was all that is left--the average consumer has finally caught on to disk size.[/QUOTE]

Or he could just buy a bigger hard drive later. Its not like he's stuck with 4GB

Sly Cooper - This should be in all stores by now (at least according to what the stores have scanned in confirming they received it). If it helps here is the UPC 711719824626. I think stores might think it comes out Tuesday since they received it Friday which is the date they almost always receive the Tuesday new releases. Good luck.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Sly Cooper - This should be in all stores by now (at least according to what the stores have scanned in confirming they received it). If it helps here is the UPC 711719824626. I think stores might think it comes out Tuesday since they received it Friday which is the date they almost always receive the Tuesday new releases. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Any word on Mario vs DK?

[quote name='sdclippers']Or he could just buy a bigger hard drive later. Its not like he's stuck with 4GB[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that would be a smart decision for a forum dedicated to saving money wherever possible...

[quote name='sdclippers']That was a little scary. I thought you had to buy AC:b and Hot Pursuit just for 1 coupon[/QUOTE]

are you serious? these deals have been going on for months, why would you think that? it's even listed separately in the OP.

[quote name='Scorch']are you serious? these deals have been going on for months, why would you think that? it's even listed separately in the OP.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

SHC - Is the fact that the Sly Collection coupon deal ends before Thanksgiving and Black Friday indicative of anything? Perhaps overlap was being avoided by ending the promotion on that particular Wednesday? :) Can you confirm or deny?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']SHC - Is the fact that the Sly Collection coupon deal ends before Thanksgiving and Black Friday indicative of anything? Perhaps overlap was being avoided by ending the promotion on that particular Wednesday? :) Can you confirm or deny?[/QUOTE]

I doubt its because he is planning a Thanksgiving / BF sale on it. I think he just wanted to give people an incredibly long window because Josh knows how bad K-Mart is about ship date titles (see VC 2, he dealt with a lot getting this into the hands of everyone.) This way, he has plenty of time to solve potential issues and the customer can still get their coupon.

All retailers usually end all ongoing sales on the Wednesday before BF madness, whether they are featured or not.

Just wanted to post my experience picking up COD Black Ops on Launch day. First of all, I never intended on buying this game, but after seeing I could get $25 off Uncharted 2 plus another $25 in credit points, I very much impulsively went out to pick the two up. My store is in 7600 West Roosevelt Road, Forest Park Illinois, so takes me about 15 minutes to get there. Get the two games I want, and mention to the employee that I should be getting $25 off of uncharted 2 along with some reward points. Look quickly after my items were ringed up, it didn't look like the $25 was taken off so we called the store manager. The store manager said the $25 off of the additional game was an online offer only. Since I was POSITIVE this was instore, I thankfully had my phone on me and was able to pull up the page through CAG and this thread. What we didn't realize, however, was that the cash register had already taken off the $25, so I actually felt kinda stupid after, but wanted to make sure I was getting the deal that was posted. Overall it took about 15 minutes to get everything done, it wasn't that big of a deal, was just unfortunate that the store manager didn't even know what deals were going on (although they did say he just got back from vacation so he might not have had time to catch up on things).

So that's my experience, got what I wanted, employees were nice to me. Really have no complaints, would've just liked to have gotten out of there quicker. But the deal definitely worked in getting me to go out and purchase something, from Kmart, that I would have never even bought. So keep working your magic, I know you're getting people to shop at Kmart who probably wouldn't otherwise for their gaming needs.

Excited for Assassin's Creed, Apache Air Assault, and NBA Jam this week. Maybe not all of them.

But some of them. lol.

So many deals!

[quote name='cscream1']JOSH, can you PLEASE tell whoever is running the blu-ray deals to at LEAST put the price for them in the ads, cuz nobody is gonna buy them or go to kmart for them if they don't know how much it is and the retail environment is just as competitive if not more-so than the video game market. I'm sure a lot of people would switch over if they make it competitive like you've done with games but it's totally a disappointment to have to go from kmart to somewhere else on tuesday to pick up blu-rays (or to plan online deals)...and it's not like other stores even discount them that much. i'm looking at the 3d ones this week btw

also is NBA Jam gonna be a blog deal? i didn't see it in the ad :/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nbballard']^Noticed this a few weeks back. That is incredibly stupid, unless they are just running them at MSRP. In which case, it's a waste of ad space since most retailers run new releases 5-10 off.[/QUOTE]

Kmart doesnt discount their movies much on release and normally sell all blu-rays at full MSRP. Ive tried time and time again to send messages to corporate about becoming more competitive on our movies, blu-ray and dvd both, and have been stone walled everytime.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']You'll very much regret buying a 4GB console. There is a reason that was all that is left--the average consumer has finally caught on to disk size.[/QUOTE]

While your right to some degree, the 250GB model was sold out because supplies were extremely limited. At my store in particular, we got 1 250GB system and thats it.

called 2 kmarts and physically went to one.
Saying they don't have /can't find sly cooper - telling me to try back tomorrow.

When/if I do find it will my $40 dollar coupon work on it when the game is .01 less?

[quote name='sjannenga']called 2 kmarts and physically went to one.
Saying they don't have /can't find sly cooper - telling me to try back tomorrow.

When/if I do find it will my $40 dollar coupon work on it when the game is .01 less?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so..but I may be wrong.

I remember trying to use a $20 coupon on MGS4, but it was $19.99 and it wouldn't work. Might be YMMV.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']24th through 27th only. There is a conflicting offer starting the 28th.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I wonder what that could be then. GT5 is already confirmed for a $25 coupon; what additional offers could there be the following week? Discount on steering wheel accessory with purchase? Now I don't know if I should hold out or not...:)

Is there a $50 off $50 that is valid this week? I saw the one from last week somewhere in this thread, but couldn't find it a minute ago. Any help is appreciated.

[quote name='sjannenga']called 2 kmarts and physically went to one.

When/if I do find it will my $40 dollar coupon work on it when the game is .01 less?[/QUOTE]

No. Pre tax total has to be over $40.

Has anyone bought Sly cooper and got a gaming coupon? What are the valid dates on the coupon?

With the game being late I hope the coupon date isn't to far off....it actually makes me miss this title since I have allocated my money to better new releases coming out in the next month.. :[

[quote name='imanerd0011']Is there a $50 off $50 that is valid this week? I saw the one from last week somewhere in this thread, but couldn't find it a minute ago. Any help is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to get 50 off 50. Free is always appreciated.

havnt bought a game at kmart yet but am wondering for let's say gt5, if there is a coupon offer for it when would the promotion end? Saturday?

[quote name='bluedoggy1']havnt bought a game at kmart yet but am wondering for let's say gt5, if there is a coupon offer for it when would the promotion end? Saturday?[/QUOTE]

Yes, release date (usually Tuesday) through Saturday.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Sly Cooper - This should be in all stores by now (at least according to what the stores have scanned in confirming they received it). If it helps here is the UPC 711719824626. I think stores might think it comes out Tuesday since they received it Friday which is the date they almost always receive the Tuesday new releases. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Memphis still claims to not have Sly Cooper- they also still don't have FlingSmash on the shelf.

[quote name='nbballard']Memphis still claims to not have Sly Cooper- they also still don't have FlingSmash on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

the one in Torrance, CA doesnt have it today either. ill probably check back later in the week.

[quote name='nbballard'] they also still don't have FlingSmash on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I think they are just fucking with you at this point. You've been trying to get that game for weeks now :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']are you serious? these deals have been going on for months, why would you think that? it's even listed separately in the OP.[/QUOTE]

What the hell is an OP?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']What the hell is an OP?[/QUOTE]

Are you new to the internet? :lol:

OP = original post, or original poster, depending on how it's used

Anyone know about the kmart black Friday deal for the wii? It's 249 for the red limited edition wii that already comes with nsmb so why is it not 199? Also the black/white wii comes with epic Mickey for 249, that's not a deal am I missing something?

[quote name='thesmyster']Anyone know about the kmart black Friday deal for the wii? It's 249 for the red limited edition wii that already comes with nsmb so why is it not 199? Also the black/white wii comes with epic Mickey for 249, that's not a deal am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Kmart? Because those are suspiciously similar to the Walmart BF ad.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Has anyone bought Sly cooper and got a gaming coupon? What are the valid dates on the coupon?

[/QUOTE]

I picked up Sly collection today. Coupon dates are 11/25 - 1/1.

Overall had another positive experience with Kmart today. They only had one copy of Sly left but it was right there in the glass case and the coupon printed no problem. I'll be heading back there on Tuesday for Sonic Colors. Interestingly enough I noticed they also had 2 red Wii systems in stock.

Thanks to whoever mentioned the uDraw promo, might of been back in the 2.0 version of the thread. Never knew what that was about, let alone that it was coming out, until it was mentioned here. THQ is doing a lousy job of advertising it:roll:

:applause:Big thanks Josh for the $30 promo. Picked up the tablet and the "Doods" game. Associates knew what I wanted and grabbed them from back and walked it to the front registers.

Only thing is that I'll need to make a return trip to exchange the game. The disc is sliding around inside the case and there's a rattle. The clip that holds the disc probably broke in shipment.

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']I picked up Sly collection today. Coupon dates are 11/25 - 1/1.

Overall had another positive experience with Kmart today. They only had one copy of Sly left but it was right there in the glass case and the coupon printed no problem. I'll be heading back there on Tuesday for Sonic Colors. Interestingly enough I noticed they also had 2 red Wii systems in stock.[/QUOTE]

Man that sucks....basically the mickey coupon dates and unusable for 10 days to boot....

[quote name='animalspinners']:rofl:

I think they are just fucking with you at this point. You've been trying to get that game for weeks now :lol:[/QUOTE]

Since the Kirby fallout, that KMart has been inconsistent with putting new releases from Nintendo.

And this is the typical store that assumes that all new releases comes out on Tuesday.

Plus the Electronics dept. has been bombarded with layaway requests, mostly video games consoles and people who want to ring up their purchases/layaway payments at electronics.

I don't know if they have cleaned up the mess over there since I saw nothing put freight pallets and cages w/ new releases since Oct 26 (Fable III, SvR 2011, Sims 3, Rock Band 3, etc.)

I haven't seen any new games recently. The only big new release I've seen is Black Ops and that's it.

[quote name='vlv723']Since the Kirby fallout, that KMart has been inconsistent with putting new releases from Nintendo.

And this is the typical store that assumes that all new releases comes out on Tuesday.

Plus the Electronics dept. has been bombarded with layaway requests, mostly video games consoles and people who want to ring up their purchases/layaway payments at electronics.

I don't know if they have cleaned up the mess over there since I saw nothing put freight pallets and cages w/ new releases since Oct 26 (Fable III, SvR 2011, Sims 3, Rock Band 3, etc.)

I haven't seen any new games recently. The only big new release I've seen is Black Ops and that's it.[/QUOTE]
I continue to have bad KMart experiences, which is why I just made a blog about it. I had no luck finding Sly Collection today, and I won't have the time to make the drive to KMart until late this week. By the time I do, there's still no guarantee I'll find it since KMart is such a hit or miss on games. Even if its there, its a hassle trying to find someone who can get the case open. Dealing with the headaches can make the $15 coupon not worth it (and I gotta pay for expensive gas). And yes, lots of stuff are put in layaway at my KMart stores.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I continue to have bad KMart experiences, which is why I just made a blog about it. I had no luck finding Sly Collection today, and I won't have the time to make the drive to KMart until late this week. By the time I do, there's still no guarantee I'll find it since KMart is such a hit or miss on games. Even if its there, its a hassle trying to find someone who can get the case open. Dealing with the headaches can make the $15 coupon not worth it (and I gotta pay for expensive gas). And yes, lots of stuff are put in layaway at my KMart stores.[/QUOTE]

Call before you go, especially on unusual things like this. Stock boy said all stores have sly collection now so either you didn't ask the employees to look or they just told you no without looking. Should have kept on them until they did their job.

These complaints aren't valid if you know what you're doing before going to get new releases. There are some considerations to take but nothing that makes the $15 coupons "not worth it".

[quote name='shosh']so does NBA jam come out tuesday? because it comes out everywhere tomorrow[/QUOTE]
I really want to know this as well, and actually according the the ea site, it also comes out on Wednesday the 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back