Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animalspinners']Can anyone list here what the Cataclysm offer is?

Not really interested in listening to some podcast.[/QUOTE]

$15 gaming coupon with purchase. Pretty darn cool, and even better when I pair it with the Epic Mickey coupon.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I can't believe that 70% of pollsters have had problems getting new releases. That's crazy. you'd think they could have the game out on release date since that is when they are likely to sell well. That said, I have never had a problem getting a game at release from any of my 4 nearby Kmarts.[/QUOTE]
Some Kmarts around here "never" have new releases out. Others have half of them, or forget a couple. Mine usually has them all, but forgets a couple. It usually comes down to a box that doesn't have the "Hold until date" sticker on the side. Those unlucky few games can be upstairs for weeks (I used to find them frequently when I worked there).

Finally picked up Mario vs DK at the second Kmart that I went to today.

At the first Kmart, I was told that they had only received 5 copies and sold them all. I'm not sure if I can believe them but whatever. They had all the new release games except NFS and NBA Jam. I noticed that they had pulled their stock of MS 1600 point cards and Mass Effect 2. They were in a pile at the bottom of the glass case. As far as I know, they never put out GOW:GOS.

The store where I bought MvsDK had everything except NFS and NBA Jam. Like I've mentioned before, the stores in my area are hit or miss.

sorry if i should know this... but is there anything that says in print... for proof, that we should be getting coupons with the purchase of these games? just incase any of the retail stores give us crap? also anyone having more luck today with NBA jam... im about to leave my house to go to a store and get it.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I can't believe that 70% of pollsters have had problems getting new releases. That's crazy. you'd think they could have the game out on release date since that is when they are likely to sell well. That said, I have never had a problem getting a game at release from any of my 4 nearby Kmarts.[/QUOTE]

I have two stores near me, and they are complete opposites. One store has all the games out on release day when I stop by at lunchtime. It's always a good experience at this one.

The other store has never had a game out on release day when I have checked, and only 1/3 of the time they will find what I want in the back. Two examples:

NBA 2K11 (the beginning of my coupon train) - I went in four different times on release week, asking employees each time if they had it. I found it on Saturday, as it finally found its way to the case.

Fable 3 - game was nowhere to be found on release day, so I went back on Thursday. Again, no sign of it, so I asked the employee, who went in the back and came out with the CE. Told him that I just wanted the regular one, and he went back and came out with nothing. Left empty-handed again, and finally got the game at the "good" store the next day.

EDIT: I'd like to add that the employee put the Fable 3 CE back into the backroom, instead of out on the floor.

[quote name='emg28']
At the first Kmart, I was told that they had only received 5 copies and sold them all. I'm not sure if I can believe them but whatever. They had all the new release games except NFS and NBA Jam. .[/QUOTE]

I'd believe that, honestly.

I know at my local store, months ago I was the only person getting these deals and these games were hardly moving. Lately, as of October, I have seen other people at this store using coupons, talking about CAG, and buying games. Games tend to sell out by the weekend on the really high profile titles.

I know I got the last copy of Sonic Colors in my store yesterday, and they were running really low on NFS and AC:B as opposed to what they had Tuesday.

I think it was the huge deals on the high profile releases like Starcraft 2, New Vegas, Reach and Black Ops which opened a lot of peoples eyes to K-Mart.

I just totally realized Donkey Kong is a Sunday release. Does anyone know if it's listed in the advertisement? Perhaps it will be less of a hassle trying to pick it up on Sunday if so.

Also I figured I might as well mention to all that are going to pick it up bring this with you. I think it was posted previously but never hurts to refresh everyone.

UPC: DKC Returns | 045496902001

Can you use your gaming coupon on the next order?

I want to buy GT5 and get the $25 coupon and then buy NFS: Hot Pursuit for $35 - 25 = $10.

[quote name='Phenomic']I just totally realized Donkey Kong is a Sunday release. Does anyone know if it's listed in the advertisement? Perhaps it will be less of a hassle trying to pick it up on Sunday if so.

Also I figured I might as well mention to all that are going to pick it up bring this with you. I think it was posted previously but never hurts to refresh everyone.

UPC: DKC Returns | 045496902001[/QUOTE]

Josh said it's in the ad but there is no mention that it's available on Sunday or anything about a Sunday release. It's just simply in there.

[quote name='MXRider']Can you use your gaming coupon on the next order?

I want to buy GT5 and get the $25 coupon and then buy NFS: Hot Pursuit for $35 - 25 = $10.[/QUOTE]

There is a delay in the activation of the coupon until the following Sunday
  • For example, buy Dead Rising 2 and get a $20 Gaming coupon on Tuesday, the code will not be effective until that Sunday.
It's in the OP.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I was teased with almost being able to get NBA Jam on the 360 tonight. There is this one guy (Doug) who works in electronics that is cool as hell who actually will go back and check for things thoroughly. Anyways, after asking about NBA Jam he comes back and says "Well I got good news and bad news... the good news is that they're back there. The bad news is that they haven't been received in the system yet because we just got this new guy that does all the receiving and he's still training and moving slow." :wall:

He's working from 8:00 - 1:00 tomorrow and said that he would make sure I could buy it if i come by since the receiving guy will be working then as well, which is fine since I just need my coupon to kick in on Sunday in time for the Thanksgiving sale.[/QUOTE]

Just to follow up on this, I went back to get NBA Jam and when the guy went back to get them someone had buried the box with next week's releases, so it took him a while to find it. I'm expecting this to be the case in most stores since it didn't show up until yesterday, but it's also why Josh extended the offer through next week. Sucks for those wanting the coupon in time for Thanksgiving and BF though.

[quote name='MXRider']Can you use your gaming coupon on the next order?

I want to buy GT5 and get the $25 coupon and then buy NFS: Hot Pursuit for $35 - 25 = $10.[/QUOTE]

Coupons commonly cannot be used until the following sunday. If you purchased GT5 on release you would not be able to use the coupon until the following sunday, the 28th. The $35 NFS price won't be in effect then, I don't think.

Too many people were buying games and returning them, then using the first coupon to re-buy and get another coupon and re-buy and etc to scam kmart, making the coupon delay necessary.

[quote name='jer7583']Coupons commonly cannot be used until the following sunday. If you purchased GT5 on release you would not be able to use the coupon until the following sunday, the 28th. The $35 NFS price won't be in effect then, I don't think.

Too many people were buying games and returning them, then using the first coupon to re-buy and get another coupon and re-buy and etc to scam kmart, making the coupon delay necessary.[/QUOTE]Lame. Will the gaming coupon deal be in the ad? Think walmart will match it?

[quote name='MXRider']Lame. Will the gaming coupon deal be in the ad? Think walmart will match it?[/QUOTE]

Instead of asking dumb ass question why don't you read the damn first page where the op has posted answers to all these damn questions.. seriously this thread gets the same question ever other post....:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='MXRider']Lame. Will the gaming coupon deal be in the ad? Think walmart will match it?[/QUOTE]
No one knows. No one cares. Do your own research about pricematching and such. This thread is about K-mart.

[quote name='D0RC']Just called and they still don't have it in stock. Failure.[/QUOTE]
NBA Jam? I just gave up and finally bought it at BB.

crappy experience again at Burlington, WI store. last time it was the cashier keeping the coupons in the register... this time... Tim told me that everything they had was in the case... asked me if it came out tuesday. i said yeah but you guys weren't gonna get it in till friday and today is saturday so you should have it.
Tim tells me they dont have it cuz its not in back --- as he did not check the back while talking to me.

so i went to the hales corners, WI kmart .... they had it in stock forget my guy there's name but he was very helpful. even asked me about getting a rewards card.

[quote name='dkreegz515']crappy experience again at Burlington, WI store. last time it was the cashier keeping the coupons in the register... this time... Tim told me that everything they had was in the case... asked me if it came out tuesday. i said yeah but you guys weren't gonna get it in till friday and today is saturday so you should have it.
Tim tells me they dont have it cuz its not in back --- as he did not check the back while talking to me.

so i went to the hales corners, WI kmart .... they had it in stock forget my guy there's name but he was very helpful. even asked me about getting a rewards card.[/QUOTE]

ha! haven't been to hales corners but I would reccomend the Waukesha one on Sunset Drive. THey always have everything out and their employees are always awesome.

As to the GT5 whiner guy GTFO.

Also wal-mart won't price match any coupon deals. The deal is good, just not what you wanted. Blame the scammers.

Hey Josh,

Months away I know but any chance you'll be doing deals on

PSP: Tactics Ogre
and
360/PS3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

both of those are day 1 buys for me.

Thanks again.

[quote name='jer7583']ha! haven't been to hales corners but I would reccomend the Waukesha one on Sunset Drive. THey always have everything out and their employees are always awesome.

As to the GT5 whiner guy GTFO.

Also wal-mart won't price match any coupon deals. The deal is good, just not what you wanted. Blame the scammers.[/QUOTE]

That's my go-to Kmart as well. They've been very helpful and outside of not getting Enslaved on release day they've been spot on.

Was able to pick up NBA Jam and Sly Collection yesterday no problem. They also had a shopping cart with boxes in of new titles they just got...pretty sure I could have gotten the guy to sell me GT5 and RDR: Undead Nightmares. Whether the machine would have let him sell it or not I don't know cause I don't work there but I know I could have gotten the cashier working to at least TRY and sell it to me. I have no interest...and I want to stay on that store's good side cause they have been nothing but absolutely phenomenal!

Goddamn it, one of the stores finally showed receiving 2 in stock but then I call the store, they don't think they got it in. I ask them to check and he does. Comes back way too quick. I asked if he checked the back and he said yes. Lies. I just have a feeling it's in that store. Somewhere.

[quote name='medetron']so has anyone had any luck in the ny city area? i want to head to the 34th street one but not sure they have sly cooper OUT yet.. also i called but it seems to just ring i'm sure there up to there knees with lay aways or something...[/QUOTE]

It's a miracle on 34th Street because I just came from there and bought two NBA Jam copies for the PS3 (one for me and one for my cousin). They are located in the glass cabinets where the cashiers are at...I guess that's where the new releases for video games are located. There were 3-4 copies of NBA Jam for the PS3 and possibly 5-6 copies of NBA Jam for the 360 on the bottom of the glass cabinet on the right side at 1:20PM EST. You won't be able to see it since they are standing vertically and not laid flat in order to see the cover but I believe it's there.

Prior to getting it, I went to the K-Mart in Astor Place and of course, I was treated with the "new releases are on Tuesday" talk and "K-Mart releases games on a later date than other retailers" so I suspected they have the game but not willing to put it behind the display case. I told the cashiers at the Electronics dept. that Best Buy and Gamestop has the game for sale right now. And one cashier, a black lady in her late 30s/early 40s, told me why I didn't go buy it there...a "shake my head" moment if there ever was one. So if for some reason the 34th Street K-Mart runs out of copies, tell the manager of the Electronics dept or one of the cashiers to call the Astor Pl. K-Mart to immediately pull out the game so people can purchase it.

Anyhoo, the $20 coupon printed out just fine and it is dated 11/12/10 - 01/01/11

UPDATED: Forgot to mention that they have Sonic Colors for the Wii and The Sly Collection there in case some CAGers in the NY area were interested in getting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='destro4eva']Hey Josh,

Months away I know but any chance you'll be doing deals on

PSP: Tactics Ogre
and
360/PS3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

both of those are day 1 buys for me.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

you probably mean a day 5 or 6 buy....depending on your KMart.

I wish my quest for the game was easier. I live in Alabama, there was only one store in B'ham that got 1! and it was already sold.

Just picked up Apache Air Assault through mygofer online order. I used the 10% family and friends promotion and only paid $45 before tax and the $30 printed out without problem. Thanks Josh.

[quote name='foreinter']Just picked up Apache Air Assault through mygofer online order. I used the 10% family and friends promotion and only paid $45 before tax and the $30 printed out without problem. Thanks Josh.[/QUOTE]

What wait? Is the 10% promotion in store too? I'm confused and dont see this (read back many pages now). I thought it was only for AC: B - or does anyone have a $5 off $50 coupon for the week?

I'm hoping that since I'll be swinging by Kmart on Tuesday to pick up DKC:R, I will actually be able to pick it up. Like I said, I hope.

I am having problems with mygopher. The site is not updated to reflect the stores' inventory. This is true for all 7 KMARTs that are linked up to mygopher in the Portland metro area.

I had an incident last week where I ordered from mygopher and paid for a game with my points. Well the store thought they didn't have the game, so they cancelled my order. They didn't know i used points to pay for them.

I contacted "Andrew" via mygophers' chat, and was told that it takes 5-7 business days to get back onto my card. He also gave me an 800 number specifically for problems like this, so if anyone would like the number, let me know. He was helpful and was going to contact the store. I told them that the electronics manager was super helpful, as was everyone else in electronics that works there.

Hopefully he does call the store and let the manager know what a great job these employees are doing. Doesn't happen enough, I know. Sorry for the rant.

NBA jam was a no-go again, as they had a ton of black friday stuff... will go back again tomorrow.. but did pick up Sly Collection (had 3 of them) and NFS.

Can't find any NBA Jam for any system at my area Kmart. Haven't had a problem getting new release stuff until now. Is this game limited in copies or something? Heck, the Kmart website still only shows the Wii version when I do a search for it.

[quote name='worrybomb']It's a miracle on 34th Street because I just came from there and bought two NBA Jam copies for the PS3 (one for me and one for my cousin). They are located in the glass cabinets where the cashiers are at...I guess that's where the new releases for video games are located. There were 3-4 copies of NBA Jam for the PS3 and possibly 5-6 copies of NBA Jam for the 360 on the bottom of the glass cabinet on the right side at 1:20PM EST. You won't be able to see it since they are standing vertically and not laid flat in order to see the cover but I believe it's there.

Prior to getting it, I went to the K-Mart in Astor Place and of course, I was treated with the "new releases are on Tuesday" talk and "K-Mart releases games on a later date than other retailers" so I suspected they have the game but not willing to put it behind the display case. I told the cashiers at the Electronics dept. that Best Buy and Gamestop has the game for sale right now. And one cashier, a black lady in her late 30s/early 40s, told me why I didn't go buy it there...a "shake my head" moment if there ever was one. So if for some reason the 34th Street K-Mart runs out of copies, tell the manager of the Electronics dept or one of the cashiers to call the Astor Pl. K-Mart to immediately pull out the game so people can purchase it.

Anyhoo, the $20 coupon printed out just fine and it is dated 11/12/10 - 01/01/11

UPDATED: Forgot to mention that they have Sonic Colors for the Wii and The Sly Collection there in case some CAGers in the NY area were interested in getting them.[/QUOTE]

YEY!!! i'm so glad to hear that brother... bene waiting all week for them to put up those damn games... stay in contact man i usually go tuesday so i can update all the new yorkers out there :bouncy:;)

That's it, once I'm done with my coupon chain, I'm done with Kmart. Too many stupid employees to deal with. Gainesville, FL and Tallahassee, FL stores have it probably sitting in fucking boxes but not on the shelf. I keep on asking them to check the boxes and they refuse to and just reply by saying "We don't have it." Kmarts are such dumps and you must have to have an IQ lower than 30 to work there.

[quote name='Gorge']That's it, once I'm done with my coupon chain, I'm done with Kmart. Too many stupid employees to deal with. Gainesville, FL and Tallahassee, FL stores have it probably sitting in fucking boxes but not on the shelf. I keep on asking them to check the boxes and they refuse to and just reply by saying "We don't have it." Kmarts are such dumps and you must have to have an IQ lower than 30 to work there.[/QUOTE]
At the Tallahassee store, who was working in electronics? Was it a tall, skinny, white guy who looks about 16 or a taller, medium-build black guy? The black guy is hardly ever at the register (he appears to tour the electronics section constantly), while the white guy goes in back and can't find anything. Ever. I've only ever had those two people working while I was there so if it was someone else, I dunno about them.

I found it hard to believe that Wii Party was not available release week but magically two weeks later when Kirby came out (which wasn't available), they had about 20 copies in the case at the Tallahassee store. I almost don't want to go there on Tuesday to pick up DKC:R.

I think 1 factor with games not being out (apathetic employees aside) is that some stores have a metric shit ton of game stock and not enough in store real estate to display them all. If you look at a walmart, or gamestop (although they're only games) you see a lot more space dedicated to game display. When it becomes the norm to carry so much undisplayed in back it's not going to move, and new titles are less likely to be put out.

[quote name='Altanis']At the Tallahassee store, who was working in electronics? Was it a tall, skinny, white guy who looks about 16 or a taller, medium-build black guy? The black guy is hardly ever at the register (he appears to tour the electronics section constantly), while the white guy goes in back and can't find anything. Ever. I've only ever had those two people working while I was there so if it was someone else, I dunno about them.

I found it hard to believe that Wii Party was not available release week but magically two weeks later when Kirby came out (which wasn't available), they had about 20 copies in the case at the Tallahassee store. I almost don't want to go there on Tuesday to pick up DKC:R.[/QUOTE]

The white kid is a moron don't deal with him he says he looks for stuff but never does it from what I gather because he can't find crap. Went in there for AC and I think the medium build black guy helped me find it after looking for a while I think they misplaced the box in the back. His name was Brandon I think. Kinda sad to see two local people just refuse to shop there because I feel that store is above Par for most experiences I see other people have. Since April I've gone in there to buy all my games and only like once or twice I've had issues. Makes me curious what you guys are trying to buy and when you are going in.

Also DKCR is a Sunday release and I'm debating when I want to go and try to get it myself.

[quote name='Altanis']At the Tallahassee store, who was working in electronics? Was it a tall, skinny, white guy who looks about 16 or a taller, medium-build black guy? The black guy is hardly ever at the register (he appears to tour the electronics section constantly), while the white guy goes in back and can't find anything. Ever. I've only ever had those two people working while I was there so if it was someone else, I dunno about them.

I found it hard to believe that Wii Party was not available release week but magically two weeks later when Kirby came out (which wasn't available), they had about 20 copies in the case at the Tallahassee store. I almost don't want to go there on Tuesday to pick up DKC:R.[/QUOTE]

It was the white guy. Well DKC:R is supposed to come out tomorrow. What are the odds on them actually having their tomorrow? Probably none due to the idiots that work there. The worse part about it is DKC:R is a gift for my girlfriend and her birthday is on Wednesday. If they don't have it out tomorrow I'm going to speak to the manager because this is fucking ridiculous. SHC Gamer, although you are setting up some awesome deals for us, you really need send of some kind of stern memo to stores, this is not an isolated problem as noted in this thread.

I have all these gaming coupons that are useless if they don't put out the fucking games.

Yeah, I learned the white kid was a moron pretty damn quickly when I had to tell him three times the name of the game I was looking for. He couldn't find it, but I'll bet that if I go in on Tuesday, they'll have about 40 copies of Kirby in stock.

I haven't had anything too negative of an experience there. I can understand Kirby maybe having sold out or something, and since I was heading to Tampa to meet up with some friends, I just bought it at a Kmart there. Magically, no issues there.

I can't make it to pick up DKC:R until Tuesday, so that's why I said that. I'm hoping it's in stock, but who knows. I'm not holding my breath, although since I'm heading out for Thanksgiving weekend, I've got a couple extra Kmarts I can hit up along the way.

I've been to that Kmart twice since the start of October. Once was about 7 or so at night (when the black guy was working) on a Friday, and once was about 5 in the afternoon on a Thursday. I have class in the mornings and no car so I can't usually make it unless a friend's driving me :p

[quote name='Gorge']It was the white guy. Well DKC:R is supposed to come out tomorrow. What are the odds on them actually having their tomorrow? Probably none due to the idiots that work there. The worse part about it is DKC:R is a gift for my girlfriend and her birthday is on Wednesday. If they don't have it out tomorrow I'm going to speak to the manager because this is fucking ridiculous. SHC Gamer, although you are setting up some awesome deals for us, you really need send of some kind of stern memo to stores, this is not an isolated problem as noted in this thread.

I have all these gaming coupons that are useless if they don't put out the fucking games.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I highly doubt that they will have DKC:R tomorrow. I've already seen the electronics manager, who absolutely refused to open a case for me to get a game out (instead telling me to wait for the black guy working the register to help me). Talking to a manager, especially if it's a white guy in his 40s or early 50s is likely to be useless.

If either of you guys go, feel free to let me know if they actually have it out and available. :) I'll do the same on Tuesday, if/when I go.

All I want is to give a store my money. It can't be that difficult.

[quote name='Arakias']What wait? Is the 10% promotion in store too? I'm confused and dont see this (read back many pages now). I thought it was only for AC: B - or does anyone have a $5 off $50 coupon for the week?[/QUOTE]

That's mygofer one day only family and friend event on Wednesday. Almost everything is 10% off on mygofer website. It also works on PS3 320g move bundle. But I didn't buy it since I don't need it.

For those of you that are having a hard time getting NBA Jam. I am pretty sure your store has them in stock. They just can't sell it cause there is a big sticker on the shipment box that says they can't sell them till Nov 24. If you talk to the store manager and let them know that the game was released on the 17th, they should sell it to you.

So , just to make sure. On 11-28 , if I use my $25 Shop your way points and a $15 Coupon to buy NCAA 2011 ( I'm assuming it's going to be $60 ). I'll get a $15 gaming coupon back ?

Lol glad I'm not the only one with problems in Tallahassee store. Luckily I'm in Manassas VA tonight so hopefully I can pick something up there. Wish me luck lol.

Are you guys with all the problems in one store all emailing Josh?

There is at least four posters now with the same problems with the same people... email Josh so he can get this shit fixed. Hell, he does wonders when just one person emails him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back