Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
My xbox red ringed :(, so looks like i'm not getting any new games this BF. Going to need a new one, so i am looking at the 4gb deals.

The k-mart deal is one of the better ones with COD, but is there anyway that i can make it COD hardened edition (i want the extra zombie maps). Can i pay the $20 difference or something like that.

I don't think stores even have the hardened edition. I think they only did one run and it sold out very quickly.

I haven't seen it any kmarts at least.

[quote name='jer7583']I don't see it doing any good considering the intelligence/laziness of store associates or stores that are understaffed and over worked, but limit 2 would be a good general rule for release week on anything with coupon deals.

I hate to say it but resellers could do aright with these deals, just staying on the coupon train and buying new releases for $40 or so every week and flipping them to ebay for $55 plus shipping.

That shit makes me angry but I guess it's going to happen unless they limit purchases to 2 per person per day on release week.[/QUOTE]

You aren't taking fees into account. I really doubt too many resellers are using the Kmart coupon chain for eBay sales. Or at least not any good resellers ;).

Even if they can get $55 + shipping (which is on the high end as most $60 games sell for $50-$55 shipped on eBay), they are losing 15% on closing fees assuming a Buy It Now auction (and if they use a regular auction it could sell for much less and would be pretty risky). So that's $8.25 in fees on a $55 auction. Then subtract the PayPal fees (3% or so on the total amount + shipping). So on $40 spent they'd make about $45. Hardly worth it IMO...

Anyway, I'm just hoping I can get Dragon Age Ultimate on Thanksgiving Day and not have snow/ice issues which seem to be on the way here...

[quote name='io']You aren't taking fees into account. I really doubt too many resellers are using the Kmart coupon chain for eBay sales. Or at least not any good resellers ;).

Even if they can get $55 + shipping (which is on the high end as most $60 games sell for $50-$55 shipped on eBay), they are losing 15% on closing fees assuming a Buy It Now auction (and if they use a regular auction it could sell for much less and would be pretty risky). So that's $8.25 in fees on a $55 auction. Then subtract the PayPal fees (3% or so on the total amount + shipping). So on $40 spent they'd make about $45. Hardly worth it IMO...

Anyway, I'm just hoping I can get Dragon Age Ultimate on Thanksgiving Day and not have snow/ice issues which seem to be on the way here...[/QUOTE]

How about the sales tax someone has to pay to buy something in store? your spending 40 dollars plus an extra 10% in some cases (like here.) So 44 dollars plus a dollar difference to get to 45. lol that margin is so bad most sellers would mark that up as laughable loss territory.

[quote name='io']You aren't taking fees into account. I really doubt too many resellers are using the Kmart coupon chain for eBay sales. Or at least not any good resellers ;).

Anyway, I'm just hoping I can get Dragon Age Ultimate on Thanksgiving Day and not have snow/ice issues which seem to be on the way here...[/QUOTE]

I haven't sold on ebay in years so thanks for the perspective. It'd have to be a pretty large scale (or stupid) operation to make it work.

I think I received an email from everyone yesterday :) I couldn't stay online yesterday unfortunately.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. I'll do my best to get back to everyone as quickly as possible!

[quote name='Dranakin']You have to also enter your PIN to redeem points, which you won't know until you get the card in the mail. You can try changing your PIN on the website, but every time I've tried after logging in, it'll say "system unavailable" or something like that.[/QUOTE]
I have never needed a pin in order to use SYWR points. And it's a good thing because I don't have a pin.

To all you guys who are having an issue I have an idea. Avoid the online part of it.

I signed up in store, it took 30 seconds. Bought black ops, swiped the card and got my points (I know this because the points appear on your receipt). Walked in to get AC:B, scanned the card, removed my points and out the door I went.

No pin, no waiting for a card to be mailed to me.

[quote name='phoenix83']NO DCKR in Frederick, MD Store #3131. Nice guy never seen in the department did offer to look said he never heard of the game and said maybe it was out next month. When I showed him the sticker for the promotion on the case wall he was very confused. Said maybe it would be in on Black Friday. I informed him that Nintendo often releases games on Sundays and he said he did not know that. He said nothing was in the back in the cage. I don't know what is going on at this store but now 2 weeks in a row product is not on the shelf for the day of release and it is starting to get old.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's my store. MY STORE, I tell ya!! Ok, I'll share. I was there on Saturday and noticed they have NBA Jam, 2 red Wii's and something like 4 red DSi XL's, so we could have it worse according to others here. I'm pretty sure they even have 4 or 5 Dead Rising duct tape tshirts left too. Sadly, I was scouting ME2 for BF and didn't see any :cry: Can't decide if I want to try Hagerstown or not.

[quote name='mkelehan']Is the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood credit deal good until the 26th, or did it end on the 21st?[/QUOTE]

Gaming Coupon for $20 was good through Saturday the 20th. New promotions start Sundays and go through Sat.

[quote name='Evolved']I have never needed a pin in order to use SYWR points. And it's a good thing because I don't have a pin.

To all you guys who are having an issue I have an idea. Avoid the online part of it.

I signed up in store, it took 30 seconds. Bought black ops, swiped the card and got my points (I know this because the points appear on your receipt). Walked in to get AC:B, scanned the card, removed my points and out the door I went.

No pin, no waiting for a card to be mailed to me.[/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='jer7583']I haven't sold on ebay in years so thanks for the perspective. It'd have to be a pretty large scale (or stupid) operation to make it work.[/QUOTE]

once in a while, if the TIV is laughable at all regular places, I'll throw something on ebay. After you figure out their fees and paypal fees, it's like the shock of getting your first paycheck and realize uncle sam took a chunk out.

and also, the thought of people ripping me off gives me angst.

i can imagine Call of Duty Hardened and the like would be ok to make some cash (which is why some people were desperate for that inventory list) but if you're riding the kmart train for regular releases, you're not making much,.

[quote name='jer7583']I don't understand how so many people are having trouble with the rewards thing.

My fiancee has had an account forever but I made my own the week of call of duty and it took like 5 minutes and has always worked just fine.

You have to remember too that if 20 people in this thread have problems and 200 don't, the 20 that have problems are going to post about it, the other 200 have no reason to post that everything went fine with making an account.[/QUOTE]

It seems to me the problem is mostly with those who signed up for SYWR online. I did this a week before the switchover then, of course, couldn't use it afterwards. I created a new account (online again) but have not received a card in the mail after about 3-4 weeks and the 3 receipts I entered online have not been credited. I might sign up *again* in store this time, but if I use the same phone number, I don't know which account it will be tied to.

On an unrelated note, I finished Enslaved last night and my emotions went something like this: WTF?!? OMG!! OMFG!!!! Love it or hate it, that's an ending you'll never forget. Had to watch it twice :)

Thanks, Josh, for the great deals on such a great game!! Would never have tried it if not for you.

Josh, since you're on -

You do *not* need to be a SYWR member for the Splatterhouse coupon, correct? I don't see it in the OP that you do but I just want to make 100% sure I know what to expect tomorrow.

[quote name='animalspinners']Josh, since you're on -

You do *not* need to be a SYWR member for the Splatterhouse coupon, correct? I don't see it in the OP that you do but I just want to make 100% sure I know what to expect tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
No sir! The blog or CAG advertised deals only are created on a much smaller lead time so they were "caught up" in the update to SYWR earlier than expected.

The first coupons that are featured in ad that require SYWR won't happen until January.

Is there a definitive answer to whether they are done mucking with the SYWR site? Every time I try to login, it tells me I'm not registered, and I am afraid to sign up again until it seems like things have settled down. Well, afraid might be a bit strong. I'd just rather not waste my time. :)

[quote name='confoosious']once in a while, if the TIV is laughable at all regular places, I'll throw something on ebay. After you figure out their fees and paypal fees, it's like the shock of getting your first paycheck and realize uncle sam took a chunk out.

and also, the thought of people ripping me off gives me angst.

i can imagine Call of Duty Hardened and the like would be ok to make some cash (which is why some people were desperate for that inventory list) but if you're riding the kmart train for regular releases, you're not making much,.[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone selling stuff on Ebay? Ebay is garbage! Amazon is the way to sell stuff. Instead of doing a TIV from Amazon/GameStop I just sell my games on Amazon. Yes Amazon still takes a 15% commission from sales BUT you don't get hit twice. Unlike Amazon you don't take ANOTHER 3% hit from Paypal for your own money. Amazon does disbursements to a checking account in 3-5 days without the extra commission taken off. PLUS, you don't have to pay to list your items and YOU set your own price. Why would you wait 3 days for a listing or even 24 hours for a listing to finish or PAY to do a listing on ebay? I've listed & had something sell on Amazon within 30 minutes.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']No sir! The blog or CAG advertised deals only are created on a much smaller lead time so they were "caught up" in the update to SYWR earlier than expected.

The first coupons that are featured in ad that require SYWR won't happen until January.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Dranakin']You have to also enter your PIN to redeem points, which you won't know until you get the card in the mail. You can try changing your PIN on the website, but every time I've tried after logging in, it'll say "system unavailable" or something like that.[/QUOTE]

I didn't need my pin when I used my points for Halo: Reach. Maybe they changed it or something.

[/QUOTE]

iO's right... These deals are not flip-worthy at all and anyone who is actually buying up games to flip is just wasting their time and breaking even at best. Mostly losing money and wasting time though.

Good and bad news. Saturday I went in for Mario vs DK, it was actually in the case and the cool employee was there. I grabbed 2 copies of Mario vs DK, Excitebots for $20, and Arkham Asylum GOTY for $30 (I'm not going Black Friday). Good deals.

Sunday was painful. My gf is a big DKC fan, so I went to get DKCR and a Black Wii. Of course DKCR was not in the case, and I had one lady who seemed to be a supervisor look up the UPC. I could see the screen that said there were 11 on hand, and she told me they had 4 copies. (WTF? let's call it a mistake.)
Anyway, she sent some dude to look. He came back emptyhanded, and I was like dude, your inventory says 11 copies. So he went and really scoured, and I know he truly looked. Another employee who's really good and knows his stuff went to help him after finishing up another customer, and they looked and couldn't find it. The first guy actually stayed 15 minutes past his shift trying to find it, so I know he wasn't fucking around. They couldn't find it, and came out and apologized sincerely. So there was good customer service this time, but apparently whoever does the receiving doesn't share his organization schema.

I ended up buying 2 PSP games out of the dump bin for my brother for Xmas, and then I just went to Toys R Us to get Donkey Kong. For comparison with KMart: I walked to the video games section, asked the cashier if they had Donkey Kong, and he's like "Right here, and it comes with this T-Shirt if you want it," and rang up the T-Shirt, guide, and game without me even having to know what was going on. That's service right there. Frankly, that kind of service comes pretty close to beating a $20 discount when there's a KMart level of hassle involved.

Sorry to vent, Josh. At least my store is hit and miss, as opposed to constant miss.

Went in to my local kmart store last night to pickup donkey kong returns but it was not out. I asked the nice guy working there and he was not aware of the game so I must have been the 1st to ask. He looked on the computer and must have had some because he offered to go in the back to see. I asked if he had any wii's and told him I might would buy a wii to get the $40 additional coupon and he said they had several wii's in the back but could not sell them til friday which confused me because the ad shows DKCR available from 21st to 24th with a wii and you get $50 gaming coupons. I did not push that because it don't mention the deal including red wii's and only shows a black wii and at the bottom says white available in the salespaper. He said they had red wii's in the back for fri sale and that they were going to have a lot of great bundle deals with the wii.

can't wait to make the clerks dig out SPLATTERHOUSE tomorrow everytime I have made them look in the back they have come up with the game I wanted, a hassle to be sure but good deals sometimes take a little work (for the employee)

Faith in Kmart diminshed:

Went to the Herndon,VA Kmart and was told that they couldn't scan Rewards cards currently, a problem with their system.

.............................................................................................

They had Donkey Kong Country in stock too. The more complicated you make these deals the more chances Kmart has to screw things up. I know this is probably a local issue but it just seems typical of the store Xo

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Faith in Kmart diminshed:

Went to the Herndon,VA Kmart and was told that they couldn't scan Rewards cards currently, a problem with their system.

.............................................................................................

They had Donkey Kong Country in stock too. The more complicated you make these deals the more chances Kmart has to screw things up. I know this is probably a local issue but it just seems typical of the store Xo[/QUOTE]

Did you try giving them your phone number to look up the Rewards cards? I assume they could still enter it manually even without the scanner working.

Went into the Loveland, CO store on Saturday looking for NBA Jam. To their credit, the scoured the place looking for a copy, guess it didn't get there yet. They did check their inventory (got the UPC from buy.com) and it turned up zero copies. Disappointing, but not the stores fault. I'll hopefully pick it up with the rest of the goodness in Tuesday.

About to head out and try to grab a Donkey Kong, looking forward to some good old school action. I hooked my Wii up today, it's been just sitting in my enertainment stand since I moved into my new place in March! $25 out of pocket and i'll leave with $20 in coupons. :D

Those talking about Ebay should know that if you use buy it now fees are even higher than regular listings. But it guarantees you'll get paid if you select immediate payment required to BIN. Example of fees: I listed 2 Black Ops avatar/zombie map codes from mine and a friends Hardened edition. They sold for $50 each MINUS $9.25 in listing, final value and paypal fees to receive the money. Emailed the codes so no shipping but plan on at least $2.50-3.00 more to ship a game assuming you already have bubble mailers... Fees have become rape on Ebay. I used to heavily flip games all the time but now it's not as profitable on most games. My personal games i'll usually just trade to Amazon after comparing prices. Most of my Kmart games you could play through then break even or damn near it figuring in coupon plus Amazon credit.

Going shortly to pick up DKC:R. I've got the UPC Code, a print off of the Kmart website showing the listing of DKC:R that says In Stock and Available. Along with a counter availablity that shows Epic Mickey with the release date of 11/30 to show what a game looks like that isn't available. This sheet also contains the Kmart Item Number. Oh yeah, I also have my Rewards Card and my Brotherhood Coupon.

Think I'm prepaired enough. :lol:

[quote name='Phenomic']Going shortly to pick up DKC:R. I've got the UPC Code, a print off of the Kmart website showing the listing of DKC:R that says In Stock and Available. Along with a counter availablity that shows Epic Mickey with the release date of 11/30 to show what a game looks like that isn't available. This sheet also contains the Kmart Item Number. Oh yeah, I also have my Rewards Card and my Brotherhood Coupon.

Think I'm prepaired enough. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're prepared but it might not be enough to convince a lazy employee to go searching in the back if its not displayed.

[quote name='Dwarfman']You're prepared but it might not be enough to convince a lazy employee to go searching in the back if its not displayed.[/QUOTE]

This is true but I don't take employee crap and thankfully the employees that usually work the back that I've seen are willing to help me, albeit theres one kid I will pretty much tell to fuck off if he gives me the same "we never got the shipment in nonsense". The managers I've seen at my store at the very least seem somewhat comptient. Wearing approprate clothing and to go at lesat as much to address me and make sure I'm being taken care of.

[quote name='Phenomic']....[/QUOTE]

The only thing I give a lot of these employees credit for is that they seem pretty burdened when it comes to running the store. For instance my store has soooo little foot traffic that I'm surprised it's still open at all. Even the few stores I've been to that were a lot busier and bigger it still seemed like they were responsible for multiple departments and setting up displays etc.

Target/Walmart/BB have dedicated teams to stocking the shelves most of the time early morning/overnight etc. To me it seems like Kmart doesn't have this luxury or at least their teams aren't as big. When I worked at Target Electronics was priority 1 when it came to getting out shipment from anything to DVDs/CDs to video games/etc because they know people come for that stuff.

So Josh, I noticed my post was probably overlooked. Any chance stores will be restocked for BF? My store has squat, and I like to waste money. Can't help it if we don't have anything here anymore.

[quote name='$hady']Those talking about Ebay should know that if you use buy it now fees are even higher than regular listings. But it guarantees you'll get paid if you select immediate payment required to BIN. Example of fees: I listed 2 Black Ops avatar/zombie map codes from mine and a friends Hardened edition. They sold for $50 each MINUS $9.25 in listing, final value and paypal fees to receive the money. Emailed the codes so no shipping but plan on at least $2.50-3.00 more to ship a game assuming you already have bubble mailers... Fees have become rape on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, whenever you buy or sell a digital code on eBay, the seller has absolutely no protection, and the buyer can file a chargeback with paypal. They have around 60 days. And they will win.

I'd suggest you spend the extra dollar and ship them out. But that's just a suggestion.

Josh - what are our chances of most of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday items being in stock? I tried to check a couple Kmarts over the weekend to decide which one to go to and didn't see much of what I was looking for. Any chance there's a bunch of boxes waiting to be unpacked or is it just what's left in the stores?

[quote name='Interfeci']Just so you know, whenever you buy or sell a digital code on eBay, the seller has absolutely no protection, and the buyer can file a chargeback with paypal. They have around 60 days. And they will win.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just me but it seems like there are too many dis-honest people out there these days that are looking to get something for nothing. This is one of the biggest reasons I don't use Ebay anymore. Seems like a lot of the listings are for "chances to win XX" or people and try and get away without stuff no one should get away with. Maybe I've just had a few bad experiences but Ebay certainly doesn't seem as "reputable" as it once was.

For the last couple of people asking about inventory for this week, I did e-mail Josh with the question and got a reply :) Here is what he said:

"We are definitely raising the inventory levels prior to Thanksgiving and Black Friday on every title featured."

So hopefully, that means Yes :)

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Faith in Kmart diminshed:

[/QUOTE]
My store in GA had problems with our system also, so it couldve been a widespreed issuse.

[quote name='RallyV']Josh - what are our chances of most of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday items being in stock? I tried to check a couple Kmarts over the weekend to decide which one to go to and didn't see much of what I was looking for. Any chance there's a bunch of boxes waiting to be unpacked or is it just what's left in the stores?[/QUOTE]

At my store we took alot of out black friday items off the shelfs and put them in the back, kmart isnt good about sending alot of things, so better safe then sorry for us.

[quote name='MasterX']My store in GA had problems with our system also, so it couldve been a widespreed issuse. .[/QUOTE]

Even their phone line is out.

[quote name='Phenomic']This is true but I don't take employee crap and thankfully the employees that usually work the back that I've seen are willing to help me, albeit theres one kid I will pretty much tell to fuck off if he gives me the same "we never got the shipment in nonsense". The managers I've seen at my store at the very least seem somewhat comptient. Wearing approprate clothing and to go at lesat as much to address me and make sure I'm being taken care of.[/QUOTE]

Hey your going to the Tallahassee store, right? If so can you see if they have NBA Jam on the shelves yet as well?

[quote name='Interfeci']

Just so you know, whenever you buy or sell a digital code on eBay, the seller has absolutely no protection, and the buyer can file a chargeback with paypal. They have around 60 days. And they will win.

I'd suggest you spend the extra dollar and ship them out. But that's just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

yup its better to use $2 to send and track it then to worry bout getting scammed later on.

Josh/and or Stock boy.. I had posted/left some PM's the past week about various things-the latest has been NBA Jam-I know you guys get a zillion PM's a day. I have had zero luck w/ 3 local Kmarts on new release, It was posted that NBA Jam would be in stores last Friday, I have checked everyday since last tuesday and i get puzzled looks and nothing. Could you tell me if any stores in Tacoma/Lakewood, WA will be getting nba for xbox. I dont want to bother trying after Wed due to holidays. Please any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey SHC Gamer will Brotherhood be on sale online as well? That's the cheapest price and best deal anywhere and, being that there's no kmart within 160 miles, I'd very much appreciate it being online!!

[quote name='Evolved']I have never needed a pin in order to use SYWR points. And it's a good thing because I don't have a pin.

No pin, no waiting for a card to be mailed to me.[/QUOTE]

That's fine and dandy, but most of us had already signed up for the card online. The reason you never needed a PIN is because you have the physical card in hand. The rest of us are stuck waiting 4 weeks to receive it in the mail.

Went to the Kmart at Astor Place (NYC), the same one that claimed not to have NBA Jam on Friday or Saturday to pick up DKCR. Thankfully, it was in the case, though when I tried to flag down someone in electronics she just ran in the back and I had to find someone else to call to someone in electronics to come out and sell me the game. I also got my 2 coupons.

The real kicker is what was also in the case. NBA FREAKIN JAM for the 360. Now, I went at 940 in the morning today... so they mean to tell me they didn't have it all weekend but magically got it this morning? Bullshit.

[quote name='Dranakin']That's fine and dandy, but most of us had already signed up for the card online. The reason you never needed a PIN is because you have the physical card in hand. The rest of us are stuck waiting 4 weeks to receive it in the mail.[/QUOTE]

I signed up online back in June and never received a card. Around September, I finally got around to emailing Customer Service and received the card about a week later. If you still haven't received your card, send an email or call Customer Service at 1.800.991.8708.

Also, has anyone else had issues with the SYWR Missing Points Credit Request page? I can fill in all the receipt info, but when I hit the submit button, nothing happens. I used to get a confirmation message. Tried it in IE and Firefox, same problem.

[quote name='skizomaniak']Went to the Kmart at Astor Place (NYC), the same one that claimed not to have NBA Jam on Friday or Saturday to pick up DKCR. Thankfully, it was in the case, though when I tried to flag down someone in electronics she just ran in the back and I had to find someone else to call to someone in electronics to come out and sell me the game. I also got my 2 coupons.

The real kicker is what was also in the case. NBA FREAKIN JAM for the 360. Now, I went at 940 in the morning today... so they mean to tell me they didn't have it all weekend but magically got it this morning? Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Did they have any more copies of DKCR?

Question: Do I wanna take the chance of my store having actual games on thanksgiving (probably not gonna have stuff because they SUCK!!!!) or buy from gohastings....hmmmm kmart has given me deals BUT they have all let me down

[quote name='skizomaniak']Went to the Kmart at Astor Place (NYC), the same one that claimed not to have NBA Jam on Friday or Saturday to pick up DKCR. Thankfully, it was in the case, though when I tried to flag down someone in electronics she just ran in the back and I had to find someone else to call to someone in electronics to come out and sell me the game. I also got my 2 coupons.

The real kicker is what was also in the case. NBA FREAKIN JAM for the 360. Now, I went at 940 in the morning today... so they mean to tell me they didn't have it all weekend but magically got it this morning? Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I am puzzled that it has been so difficult w/ nba jam.. Every other store has them in stock around here, Fred Meyer, gamestop, walmart, target, etc.etc.. man, killing me.

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']Josh/and or Stock boy.. I had posted/left some PM's the past week about various things-the latest has been NBA Jam-I know you guys get a zillion PM's a day. I have had zero luck w/ 3 local Kmarts on new release, It was posted that NBA Jam would be in stores last Friday, I have checked everyday since last tuesday and i get puzzled looks and nothing. Could you tell me if any stores in Tacoma/Lakewood, WA will be getting nba for xbox. I dont want to bother trying after Wed due to holidays. Please any help will be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
You gotta e-mail them. I could have sworn they said they no longer read PMs regularly because of the vast quantities they receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back