Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SHC Gamer I keep trying to find a Wii to buy with Donkey Kong. However all the Kmart around my area have none, but keep telling me to come back on Friday. Are they holding out til Friday? Why run a promotion to purchase a Wii & game but there is none. I'd very much appreciate your help here.

[quote name='io']You aren't taking fees into account. I really doubt too many resellers are using the Kmart coupon chain for eBay sales. Or at least not any good resellers ;).

Even if they can get $55 + shipping (which is on the high end as most $60 games sell for $50-$55 shipped on eBay), they are losing 15% on closing fees assuming a Buy It Now auction (and if they use a regular auction it could sell for much less and would be pretty risky). So that's $8.25 in fees on a $55 auction. Then subtract the PayPal fees (3% or so on the total amount + shipping). So on $40 spent they'd make about $45. Hardly worth it IMO...

Anyway, I'm just hoping I can get Dragon Age Ultimate on Thanksgiving Day and not have snow/ice issues which seem to be on the way here...[/QUOTE]

Man Ebay is the biggest scam going. I sold my old Wii when I got a red one with quite a few admittedly B-list games I got $230. Ebay charged me $20 for the closing price and $7.25 just for using Paypal (which they require you to do). So that $230 got almost $30 in fees on it.

And this was an auction, fixed price listings go for like 15% of sale price and then they cut paypal fees off too. Anyways rant over, back on topic.

Bought the new Donkey Kong today. Used a $20 voucher I got from buying Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. Brought the price down from $50 to $30. Decided I would take a chance on Epic Mickey, so I picked up the empty box for the pre-order for $5. Came to $35 + tax.

I got 2 $10 vouchers from Donkey Kong. A $15 voucher from pre-ordering Epic Mickey. And a $20 coupon is on it's way when I pick up Epic Mickey.

So: Donkey Kong; $50-$20 (from AC:B) = $30 and you get $20 in coupons.
Epic Mickey; $50-$5 (pre-order) - $20 (from DKCR) - $15 (from pre-order) = $10 and you get $20 coupon.

Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey both new for $40+tax and you still have a $20 coupon left. How can you beat that?

Ok, Kmart is really starting to tick me off. I bought DKC yesterday but only got one $10 gaming coupon. I wasn't aware I needed to be a rewards member, so I am to blame for that one, no big deal.

I stopped back in today, got a rewards card, and returned DKC and got the cash money back. I went back to electronics, got the game, had them scan my new rewards card, and bought another copy with the cash I just got refunded back to me. Did I get two $10 gaming coupons? Nope! It just printed one off just like it did before when I didn't use the rewards card in the first place.

Ugh.

SHC Gamer, got any tips here? Thanks.

[quote name='DaGreatDennis']

So: Donkey Kong; $50-$20 (from AC:B) = $30 and you get $20 in coupons.
Epic Mickey; $50-$5 (pre-order) - $20 (from DKCR) - $15 (from pre-order) = $10 and you get $20 coupon.

Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey both new for $40+tax and you still have a $20 coupon left. How can you beat that?[/QUOTE]

Kmart doesn't do preorders, you bought an empty box and got a 15 dollar gaming coupon. That is all.

I am STILL waiting for my points from my Red Wii purchase on 11/7 and my points for Black ops purchase 11/9. UNBELIEVEABLE. was hoping to use some points for black friday deals n stuff.

[quote name='edgarl11']Hey SHC Gamer I keep trying to find a Wii to buy with Donkey Kong. However all the Kmart around my area have none, but keep telling me to come back on Friday. Are they holding out til Friday? Why run a promotion to purchase a Wii & game but there is none. I'd very much appreciate your help here.[/QUOTE]

Your stores must be crazy because we have a ton of Wiis in the stores and more coming in Wednesday. They should definitely not be holding out for BF as the offer isn't even as good as the 11/21 - 11/24 offer. Tell them they are supposed to sell merchandise that is pictured on the front cover. At the least please email Josh so he/we can set the store straight.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Kmart doesn't do preorders, you bought an empty box and got a 15 dollar gaming coupon. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Okay so Donkey Kong and Epic Mickey both new for $45+tax and you still have a $20 coupon left. I'm still pretty pleased.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']How the shit do you know what they are doing with our information? You don't.

Every major corp sells information--read the TOS for XBOX Live, PSN, hell EA games.[/QUOTE]

FINALBOSS, I just read/skimmed the TOS and privacy policy for PSN and from my understanding....they don't sell information. But they might share it......to me this is a big difference.

http://us.playstation.com/support/privacypolicy/index.htm

BTW-Chase bank also doesn't sell info....they share it with partnered companies like PSN. Either way, I understand your info it out there. BUT to me, selling means that anyone (telemarketers, junk/spammers and etc) can pay and get my info.

Sharing: If PSN shares my info and SONY send me a coupon for a camera...I have no problems.

Very important!!!!!
I use mt SYWR card and I won a 20 oz coke product.
I bought
iconps3.gif
Apache and right after the receipt....another receipt thing printed out and then the $15 coupon....i think, not 100% sure...because the employee rips and separates all the papers and hands them to me.

It said "K'ching...xxxxxxxxxxxxx" I forgot the exact wording....but I won a free coke.

Also, the game was in the back and again the employee only brought out 1 copy. 2 Memorial Drive, Lodi, NJ

I'm new here and first time posting Newb, so I'm not really sure how things work. I can say that damn this thread has gotten huge. Many of you having problems.

I just signed up as a rewards member so that I can get $25 gaming credit from Kmart, but I didn't get an ad for KMart and haven't seen anything in print for the $25 gaming credit.

Can someone confirm this is still going to happen. Kmart is about 30 miles from my house.

Thanks.

[quote name='Readthepost']FINALBOSS, I just read/skimmed the TOS and privacy policy for PSN and from my understanding....they don't sell information. But they might share it......to me this is a big difference.

http://us.playstation.com/support/privacypolicy/index.htm

BTW-Chase bank also doesn't sell info....they share it with partnered companies like PSN. Either way, I understand your info it out there. BUT to me, selling means that anyone (telemarketers, junk/spammers and etc) can pay and get my info.

Sharing: If PSN shares my info and SONY send me a coupon for a camera...I have no problems.

Very important!!!!!
I use mt SYWR card and I won a 20 oz coke product.
I bought
iconps3.gif
Apache and right after the receipt....another receipt thing printed out and then the $15 coupon....i think, not 100% sure...because the employee rips and separates all the papers and hands them to me.

It said "K'ching...xxxxxxxxxxxxx" I forgot the exact wording....but I won a free coke.

Also, the game was in the back and again the employee only brought out 1 copy. 2 Memorial Drive, Lodi, NJ[/QUOTE]
What exactly do you think sharing in the business world means?

[quote name='Duffz']So if I buy DKCR today, I can't use the coupons it comes with until next week right?[/QUOTE]

The coupons that printed out for me say "Valid 11/25/10 - 1/8/11"

So I guess you could use them on all the sales going on this weekend.

[quote name='DaGreatDennis']The coupons that printed out for me say "Valid 11/25/10 - 1/8/11"

So I guess you could use them on all the sales going on this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I got two coupons with the Donkey Kong, and one states is is valid starting 11/25 and the other $10 one states 11/28.

[quote name='Downhome']Ok, Kmart is really starting to tick me off. I bought DKC yesterday but only got one $10 gaming coupon. I wasn't aware I needed to be a rewards member, so I am to blame for that one, no big deal.

I stopped back in today, got a rewards card, and returned DKC and got the cash money back. I went back to electronics, got the game, had them scan my new rewards card, and bought another copy with the cash I just got refunded back to me. Did I get two $10 gaming coupons? Nope! It just printed one off just like it did before when I didn't use the rewards card in the first place.

Ugh.

SHC Gamer, got any tips here? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

IIRC the 2 $10 coupons were a release day deal only. After Sunday it was 1 $10 coupon.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']What exactly do you think sharing in the business world means?[/QUOTE]

GTFO of here with this shit. Everyone knows how you feel about Kmart spying on you. Drop it.

People using SYWR aren't ignorant, people know what happens with this stuff and they don't care. Get over it. You're the only one who's upset over this so stop repeatedly harping on it. You're as annoying as the people who post their questions 6 times until they're answered.

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']I got two coupons with the Donkey Kong, and one states is is valid starting 11/25 and the other $10 one states 11/28.[/QUOTE]

That's rather odd. The two I got with DK both say 11/25, but the $15 one I got for Epic Mickey does say 11/28.

[quote name='omyard']IIRC the 2 $10 coupons were a release day deal only. After Sunday it was 1 $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

No way. None of the stores around here even stocked it on sunday. The deal has to be all week.

[quote name='omyard']IIRC the 2 $10 coupons were a release day deal only. After Sunday it was 1 $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I bought it today and I got 2 $10 coupons...

I could've sworn SHC made a post saying such a thing, but I was trying to search the thread after I posted and I can't find anything. My connection is going slow at work so I stopped trying to find the post where he might've said such a thing.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Your stores must be crazy because we have a ton of Wiis in the stores and more coming in Wednesday. They should definitely not be holding out for BF as the offer isn't even as good as the 11/21 - 11/24 offer. Tell them they are supposed to sell merchandise that is pictured on the front cover. At the least please email Josh so he/we can set the store straight.[/QUOTE]

My store was doing this too, but they couldn't find Donkey Kong so I didn't push.

[quote name='skizomaniak']Went to the Kmart at Astor Place (NYC), the same one that claimed not to have NBA Jam on Friday or Saturday to pick up DKCR. Thankfully, it was in the case, though when I tried to flag down someone in electronics she just ran in the back and I had to find someone else to call to someone in electronics to come out and sell me the game. I also got my 2 coupons.

The real kicker is what was also in the case. NBA FREAKIN JAM for the 360. Now, I went at 940 in the morning today... so they mean to tell me they didn't have it all weekend but magically got it this morning? Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

The Electronics dept over at the Astor Place K-Mart is the worst. Especially the two females who are there. The male associates I dealt with in the Electronics dept. there in recent months (for example, to get NBA Jam on the Wii at release day) I never had a problem with. A little more customer service etiquette should be taught there because it is my least favorite K-Mart in the metro area.

So for anyone that did not get the additional $10 coupon for DKC and emailed Josh, anyone get a reply yet? How long does it usually take for Josh to respond? Not pushing, just curious. But I will say this: for my first "deal" at Kmart, I was not impressed so far. I posted earlier about my experience getting DKC and a Wii system yesterday, only to get just 1 x $10 coupon and have a manager hand write my $40 coupon..........well they couldn't scan my rewards card either at the time, and after numerous failed attempts at redeeming my points online both with firefox and IE this morning, I finally called the 1-800 number only to be told by a recording that the system was down again! I finally got through over the phone later today, guess I will see if the points ever show up. All in all, Kmart/Sears better get their act together fast with the busy weekend coming up, not sure the general public is going to put up with system glitches and hold ups in store on advertised items. At least all the people I have dealt with so far have been pleasant, that's more than I can say about some other retailers I have dealt with over the years.......

[quote name='FINALBOSS']How the shit do you know what they are doing with our information? You don't.

Every major corp sells information--read the TOS for XBOX Live, PSN, hell EA games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='worrybomb']The Electronics dept over at the Astor Place K-Mart is the worst. Especially the two females who are there. The male associates I dealt with in the Electronics dept. there in recent months (for example, to get NBA Jam on the Wii at release day) I never had a problem with. A little more customer service etiquette should be taught there because it is my least favorite K-Mart in the metro area.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, this kmart is the worst! The 2 female employees are the worst tempered people....they should not working with people or have any contact with customers. I don't go there anymore during lunch.....waste of time.

[quote name='jer7583']GTFO of here with this shit. Everyone knows how you feel about Kmart spying on you. Drop it.

People using SYWR aren't ignorant, people know what happens with this stuff and they don't care. Get over it. You're the only one who's upset over this so stop repeatedly harping on it. You're as annoying as the people who post their questions 6 times until they're answered.[/QUOTE]
No one was even fucking talking to you, retard.

Mind your own business. We were discussing the TOS of XBOX Live, PSN, and EA...not K-Mart.

[quote name='Readthepost']I totally agree, this kmart is the worst! The 2 female employees are the worst tempered people....they should not working with people or have any contact with customers. I don't go there anymore during lunch.....waste of time.[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling, one guy that works at my local kmart has the worst personality. Honestly I don't know what his problem is but it's always a hassle to get him to wait on me and he acts as if it's going to kill him to have to open the game case. Anyway I'm fixing to head to kmart to see if they have stocked DKCR yet because no luck last night. Last night I was contemplating picking up a wii with the game but the guy working there (not the bad attitude guy) said they had lots of wii's but could not sell them til friday but said some good deals on bundles with them were going to be available. He said they had red ones back there too. Makes no sense to me to have lots of stock but not have it out to sell. The game was not stocked either but he was willing to go in the back to get me a copy if I were going to buy it and I asked about the $40 coupon you get buying the console with the game and he seemed aware of it but could not sell me the game with a wii so I told him I might wait and pick up a wii with the game later. Then I see the deal is good 21-24th so I'm confused why they had no wii's out to make good on the salespaper offer. Online the red wii is available with the coupon buying it with the game so why not in store? Why sit on them til black friday if they can sell one now? Only thing I can figure is they don't want to honor what they place in the paper and just want to get you in there to buy something else. I saw this happen with the red wii because I checked daily when the 50,000 SYWR points deal was going and the day after it went off what do you know I found a red wii in the case. Whatever the reason, Kmart is doomed if they keep this up. Being in sales myself I know you never let a shopper get away especially with the competition out there today and with the economy being so bad. I'll be on my motorcycle today when I go out there and knowing my luck they will have a red wii and dkcr in the case but the game will be all I can get in my backpack, lol.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']No one was even fucking talking to you, retard.

Mind your own business. We were discussing the TOS of XBOX Live, PSN, and EA...not K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

This is a K-Mart thread. Maybe the TOS discussion can be continued elsewhere?

[quote name='Coraanu']This is a K-Mart thread. Maybe the TOS discussion can be continued elsewhere?[/QUOTE]
Most likely. It was a spur of the moment. I'd say 40% of the posts in this thread could have a discussion elsewhere in the proper forum :rofl: Someone brought up not liking K-Mart tracking, then it turned into the TOS discussion. If Readthepost wants to talk about it more we can start a proper thread.

When do codes get sent if you purchase online? I purchased NFS last week when kmart.com had a $20 coupon. My Game shipped 2 days ago and I dont see a coupon anywhere.

I tried to search the thread but the function keeps giving me a blank white page....

Well, I am once again victorious within Kmart. Even though that one was kind of a hassle but it was well worth the time and wait it took to pick up Donkey Kong, spoke with a manager after the associate couldn't find it and he seemed very willing to help anyone. So hopefully some things will start to get better at my location even though I don't think they are that bad to being with.

[quote name='crupp']When do codes get sent if you purchase online? I purchased NFS last week when kmart.com had a $20 coupon. My Game shipped 2 days ago and I dont see a coupon anywhere.

I tried to search the thread but the function keeps giving me a blank white page....[/QUOTE]
It shows up in your next transaction when you add an item to your cart. Thanks!

Have a quick question. How exactly does the GT 5 deal work? Would I have to purchase it in store for the $25 coupon or would it only work with an online transaction? If it is only with an online transaction, is there any way to use my $20 coupon from Vanquish towards GT 5? Thanks in advance for any help!

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Most likely. It was a spur of the moment. I'd say 40% of the posts in this thread could have a discussion elsewhere in the proper forum :rofl: Someone brought up not liking K-Mart tracking, then it turned into the TOS discussion. If Readthepost wants to talk about it more we can start a proper thread.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

No need to start a thread, we just have different opinions.:D

Back to the point...The Lodi, NJ Kmart will not display games even when they find them in the back.
Not bitching because I got the game, but I want Josh's hard work to actually affect sales and this store is not helping. :bomb:

I figure that more sales might lead to more, longer, and better sales that Josh can offer us. ;)

So with all this talk of the SYWR card and site not working properly, I'm beginning to think that I must have been extremely lucky. Did anyone else's experience go something like this?

I signed up for the SYWR card online the Friday before COD:BO came out.

Picked up COD:BO on that Tuesday using my phone number to get the points.

Got online a few days later and saw that the points had posted and had an option to set up a PIN number, which I did.

Went in this past Saturday to get NBA Jam and after giving them my phone number, got prompted for my PIN and the $25+ came off my total.

I know this won't do anyone any good at this point, I'm just curious if variations of the above scenario worked properly for others.

[quote name='jer7583']GTFO of here with this shit. Everyone knows how you feel about Kmart spying on you. Drop it.

People using SYWR aren't ignorant, people know what happens with this stuff and they don't care. Get over it. You're the only one who's upset over this so stop repeatedly harping on it. You're as annoying as the people who post their questions 6 times until they're answered.[/QUOTE]

He's not the only one that cares about it and really you should too. Everyone should. These companies don't give two squirts about you. To them you are a customer, a commodity. They need to get you in the door and buying and only care about your privacy as much as people will tolerate to keep them coming into the store.

You are nothing more to these large companies but a revenue stream and a statistic. Anyone from kmart or anywhere else telling you different is lying. It is the underlying reason in everything they do, they want you to keep coming in and keep buying.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It shows up in your next transaction when you add an item to your cart. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hmm... I'm not seeing my coupon after adding a video game to my cart. I'm signed in....

[quote name='Glasscocked']He's not the only one that cares about it and really you should too. Everyone should. These companies don't give two squirts about you. To them you are a customer, a commodity. They need to get you in the door and buying and only care about your privacy as much as people will tolerate to keep them coming into the store.

You are nothing more to these large companies but a revenue stream and a statistic. Anyone from kmart or anywhere else telling you different is lying. It is the underlying reason in everything they do, they want you to keep coming in and keep buying.[/QUOTE]
SHC-Gamer is just using us. :'(

[quote name='Interfeci']
Just so you know, whenever you buy or sell a digital code on eBay, the seller has absolutely no protection, and the buyer can file a chargeback with paypal. They have around 60 days. And they will win.

I'd suggest you spend the extra dollar and ship them out. But that's just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

Point well taken, I've been selling my digital codes forever and have yet to have a problem but it's something i'm always a little worried about. Especially with $50 codes.... Ebay/Paypal is all about the buyer now and even if you spend the extra buck to ship with DC all they gotta say is it didn't work and you'd probably lose anyway. Hell i've read horror stories of people providing tracking numbers but the buyer saying they sent the wrong item and they just have the buyer send the item back and give them a refund. Of course they mail back something different than the seller actually sent..

Since emailing Josh on Saturday about the lack of new titles on the shelf at the Kmarts in the Phoenix, AZ area I have received an email from him and a CSR trying to help with the situation. For this I am grateful for everything that Josh does for the gaming community.

[quote name='sadboy']SHC-Gamer is just using us. :'([/QUOTE]

He may really enjoy it and goes the extra mile because he cares, however in the end he is posting these deals and getting the information out there because it is his job. While I don't have the immediate post referencing it he publicly stated as much towards the end of the last thread.

[quote name='Glasscocked']He may really enjoy it and goes the extra mile because he cares, however in the end he is posting these deals and getting the information out there because it is his job. While I don't have the immediate post referencing it he publicly stated as much towards the end of the last thread.[/QUOTE]

He definitely cares. Josh is a gamer like the rest of us. He just has a job that lets him help us out, and still make some money for a corporate entity. We interviewed him last week on That Gamer Podcast. He seems super genuine.

[quote name='Glasscocked']He's not the only one that cares about it and really you should too. Everyone should. These companies don't give two squirts about you. To them you are a customer, a commodity. They need to get you in the door and buying and only care about your privacy as much as people will tolerate to keep them coming into the store.

You are nothing more to these large companies but a revenue stream and a statistic. Anyone from kmart or anywhere else telling you different is lying. It is the underlying reason in everything they do, they want you to keep coming in and keep buying.[/QUOTE]
I hate that I have to add to the fire, but I am a customer/commodity and I don't care what info they collect as long as I'm getting a discount or service. I like the fact that some employees and managers recognize me (yes, I let them look directly at my face :roll:) and don't give me a hard time when I stack 2 coupons. There is no benefit hiding your identity or info from kmart.

You should be more worried about your ISP collecting all your data than Kmart sharing your info with a partnered company.

PS-ISP can see everything you do online on the computer.:roll:

For anyone curious, and because I know Josh is a busy man, he just wrote back to me letting me know he escalated my issue with the missing DK coupon.

If you haven't heard from him yet, I'd expect he's going to get to you soon, but he has started to get back to people.

Thank you Josh!

[quote name='NegativeZero']I'm sorry , I'm confused, Kmart stores are open on Thursday? Are there specific hours? EST btw. I can go and get NFS HP on thursday?[/QUOTE]

6 am to I think 9 pm.

The ad is on their website.

[quote name='DaGreatDennis']He definitely cares. Josh is a gamer like the rest of us. He just has a job that lets him help us out, and still make some money for a corporate entity. We interviewed him last week on That Gamer Podcast. He seems super genuine.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it...

Downloading from iTunes now. ;)

Great, they don't have it in stock and I don't get paid till Friday. Their coupon deal will expire at the 27th Saturday. If I buy it Sat can I use the coupon the following day Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back