Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animalspinners']Just curious, how have you been shopping at K-Mart for a year for your games and not once ever encountered a gaming coupon? This program has been going on for about seven months.[/QUOTE]

Because i walk in, see a game i like, buy it and thats the end of it. Not gonna lie my Kmart is rather um....Uncaring so yeah. no coupons have been seen

[quote name='keywork']Because i walk in, see a game i like, buy it and thats the end of it. Not gonna lie my Kmart is rather um....Uncaring so yeah. no coupons have been seen[/QUOTE]

Post a list of every game you've boughten at KMart recently and then we'll see if you really have a claim.

judge-judy.jpg

[quote name='keywork']
1. 11-23 Red Dead Undead $10 gaming coupon
Must be a Shop Your Way Reward Member
[/QUOTE]

For this one you will need to have the cashier look up your rewards account or scan the temporary card you can print on the website in order to get the coupon after purchase. The coupon will print as the very last part of the receipt after you pay for the game.

[quote name='keywork']
2. 11-16 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $20 gaming coupon
10% savings only on the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (before taxes and after other discounts have been applied) in a single transaction while supplies last. Valid on mygofer.com only. Coupon code: GOFERBROTHERHOOD.
Cannot combine with any other coupon and cannot double. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or on previous purchases. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from your refund. Void if acquired from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud.
Mygofer reserves the right to terminate or modify this offer at any time for failure to comply with its terms and/or due to any operational malfunction of the software, hardware or equipment required to process this offer. Offer good 12:00 a.m. CT 11/16/2010 through 11:59 p.m. CT on 11/26//2010.
In comments, ensure you request, include $20 gaming coupon with order.
Only available for close to 600 locations.

3. 11-16 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $25 gaming coupon
In the circular it says it's only a $20, I worked out a last second deal to improve the offer to $25. If the register doesn't spit out the bonus $5 just shoot me an email and we'll get you taken care of.
[/QUOTE]

The mygofer thing for Assassin's Creed is like an in-store pickup option. If you purchase the game through the mygofer website you get 10% off, and can pick it up in store at the layaway area I think.

Also mind that both of these coupon deals expired on November 20th, they were last week only.
Fortunately AC:Brotherhood is $40 on Thanksgiving Day, and Need for Speed is $35 on Thanksgiving and Black Friday :)

[quote name='keywork']
4.Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (was $49.99)

Those are the 4 deals im looking at and im a little confused on how i get these. Im a shop your way rewards member*Signed up a moment ago* and i guess im just not hte brighest crayon in the box for not understanding how these coupons work but could i get a little help here?[/QUOTE]

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 should just ring up at $20 if you can find it. No coupons or rewards requirements or anything.

[quote name='keywork'] could i get a little help here?[/QUOTE]

Coupons print out when you buy the item (and have your SYWR card scanned for those deals that require it). Keep in mind most deals only last for a week (so the Assassin's Creed is over).

The Ninja Gaiden dropped to 19.99 a month or so ago, so as long as you can find it ...

[quote name='joeshmoe']Post a list of every game you've boughten at KMart recently and then we'll see if you really have a claim.[/QUOTE]

Im a pc gamer so i buy through steam most of the time but the last console game i bought there was Ratchet and Clank Future, Crack in time, Infamous and a few other cheap games they had at the time. Never bothered to look at the reciept. Your telling me they printed out coupons on the damn things? i have them somewhere in a few folders here in the house.
[quote name='jer7583']For this one you will need to have the cashier look up your rewards account or scan the temporary card you can print on the website in order to get the coupon after purchase. The coupon will print as the very last part of the receipt after you pay for the game.

The mygofer thing for Assassin's Creed is like an in-store pickup option. If you purchase the game through the mygofer website you get 10% off, and can pick it up in store at the layaway area I think.

Also mind that both of these coupon deals expired on November 20th, they were last week only.
Fortunately AC:Brotherhood is $40 on Thanksgiving Day, and Need for Speed is $35 on Thanksgiving and Black Friday :)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 should just ring up at $20 if you can find it. No coupons or rewards requirements or anything.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for explaining the RDR one, gonna do that tommorow...cant believe they put coupons on the reciept. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world right now gonna go look for them in a moment.

[quote name='keywork']Im a pc gamer so i buy through steam most of the time but the last console game i bought there was Ratchet and Clank Future, Crack in time, Infamous and a few other cheap games they had at the time. Never bothered to look at the reciept. Your telling me they printed out coupons on the damn things? i have them somewhere in a few folders here in the house.

Thanks for explaining the RDR one, gonna do that tommorow...cant believe they put coupons on the reciept. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world right now gonna go look for them in a moment.[/QUOTE]

Nah unless you were buying brand new releases week of release you probably didn't miss anything.

This has been for the last 8 months or so on release week games primarily.

[quote name='keywork']Because i walk in, see a game i like, buy it and thats the end of it. Not gonna lie my Kmart is rather um....Uncaring so yeah. no coupons have been seen[/QUOTE]

I can believe it. I've had the cashier look at the coupon and wad it up assuming it was trash. If you're not aware of the deal there is no way they will be.

[quote name='jer7583']Nah unless you were buying brand new releases week of release you probably didn't miss anything.

This has been for the last 8 months or so on release week games primarily.[/QUOTE]

well damn, guess it saves me some time but really? i may pick up some games at release nowadays if it comes with coupons for my next one, cheap games every time i buy a new one at that point :D thanks for the help guys. appreciate it alot. Now im more informed

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Can I sign up for the SYWR card online?[/QUOTE]
Yes, yes you can. Hope you have better luck than I did. Should be a simple enter your email, make a password and your address.

Just for some perspective guys look at the best buy thread for their early black friday stuff..

People are pissed there cause they promised this stuff and it was backordered immediately and people are having trouble canceling their orders and such. Every retailer has their problems, kmart isn't the only one.

[quote name='vivafriend5']Just to chime in, my local store has yet to receive the Sly collection. I am going to guess it never got there, or it is sitting in the back, never unpacked. It probably arrived on an off-day, and they set the box off to the side. I've tried back multiple times, calling and asking employees. I am disappointed as well.

I stopped in on Tuesday and they had NFS: HP and AC:B, slopped out in the open, unattended, and sitting in buggies. So risky, it's not even funny, as it's the most unassumingly scary Kmart you could imagine.[/QUOTE] A followup.
I went to a different Kmart and the Sly collection was available, in plain view, I picked it up, and received the coupon.
Overall, my local Kmart has some real problems. I swear, it's like, because I asked about it, multiple times, they didn't stock it, in order to antagonize me.:lol:

Can someone answer my question? I won't do this, me and my friend are just arguing about it lol.

1. Is there a limit on the number of coupons I can use on one game?

2. If I returned the game, would the coupon be invalid? Or would it still work?

3. If I returned the game, would I keep the coupon or what would happen?

4. Does the receipt even indicate that I received a coupon?

Thanks guys

Mass Effect for 10 bucks new?! I'm buying it and spending another 10 bucks for a 1600 points card?! I'm sold so spending 20 bucks is getting me the 2010 Game of the Year Mass Effect 2 and a 1600 Microsoft points card, sweet! Oh yeah and buying brotherhood on thanksgiving for 40 bucks, nice!

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Can someone answer my question? I won't do this, me and my friend are just arguing about it lol.

Thanks guys[/QUOTE]

1. Yes
2. Invalid
3. Coupon is already invalidated by the computers
4. Yes.

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Can someone answer my question? I won't do this, me and my friend are just arguing about it lol.

Thanks guys[/QUOTE]

How many times are you going to ask these questions (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7865346#post7865346)? It sounds more like you are trying to figure out ways to abuse the system. It's jerks like those who ruin it for everyone else.

[quote name='sharpeone']How many times are you going to ask these questions (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7865346#post7865346)? It sounds more like you are trying to figure out ways to abuse the system. It's jerks like those who ruin it for everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, this is just for informational purposes. I am doing a study for my school.

I feel like no one is giving me a straight up answer. The other guy said that it would make the coupons invalid, but what if I use the coupon then return the game?

I have a test on this tomorrow guys, please help! I promise I won't do it.

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Like I said, this is just for informational purposes. I am doing a study for my school.

I feel like no one is giving me a straight up answer. The other guy said that it would make the coupons invalid, but what if I use the coupon then return the game?

I have a test on this tomorrow guys, please help! I promise I won't do it.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Like I said, this is just for informational purposes. I am doing a study for my school.

I have a test on this tomorrow guys, please help! I promise I won't do it.[/QUOTE]

There are reasons you are not getting a straight answer. You're not being straight with everyone in the forum.

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Can I sign up for the SYWR card online?[/QUOTE]
NO! STOP! DON't! Just sign up in store and get the cards then. I've been waiting almost a month for the cards in the mail and still can't log in because I signed up online.

If you use the coupon it deducts the coupon's value from the refund total.

Lol at you trying to scam Kmart. If you're going to do it, just do it. No need to make shit up to explain yourself to strangers on the internet.

[quote name='keywork']Im a pc gamer so i buy through steam most of the time but the last console game i bought there was Ratchet and Clank Future, Crack in time, Infamous and a few other cheap games they had at the time. Never bothered to look at the reciept. Your telling me they printed out coupons on the damn things? i have them somewhere in a few folders here in the house.

None of these games had coupons, so you wouldn't have gotten any. It's mostly new games. You said you buy most of your games at Kmart and then said you buy most through Steam. Which is it?

[quote name='confoosious']i know. who is gonna believe there's a test on whether kmart invalidated coupons on returns. Seriously? We're not that stupid.[/QUOTE]

Just like no one will believe to use their SYWR card when returning it? :lol:

But seriously guys, my mommy keeps asking me I just want an answer. What, do you guys own Kmart? I don't believe the employees even care, and since there are two Kmarts next to me and a friend on board I guess it would be very easy?

Again guys, just wondering for my mom, study, and the test. :bouncy:

What a douche you should be banned for this.

[quote name='confoosious']i know. who is gonna believe there's a test on whether kmart invalidated coupons on returns. Seriously? We're not that stupid.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
I know, what's wrong with this guy?

11-28 Week:
"$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+With exception of the Epic Mickey offer"
Is there any way to be more specific? If we use our mickey coupon then no new $15 coupon will print, correct? What if we didn't use it, would the new coupon be able to be used with the epic Mickey one?

Why are you guys being mean to me? I should be banned for asking a question and you guys are cursing at me and you shouldn't? What kind of world is this! I guess I'll have to try this to see if it works. :(

[quote name='Stimes']11-28 Week:
"$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+With exception of the Epic Mickey offer"
Is there any way to be more specific? If we use our mickey coupon then no new $15 coupon will print, correct? What if we didn't use it, would the new coupon be able to be used with the epic Mickey one?
[/QUOTE]
Epic mickey game won't spit out coupon is all that means.

[quote name='ZombieZapper']Why are you guys being mean to me? I should be banned for asking a question and you guys are cursing at me and you shouldn't? What kind of world is this! I guess I'll have to try this to see if it works. :([/QUOTE]

actually you should be banned for fraud............wheres a mod when you need one

[quote name='sageridder']While a new "account" made to troll tonight it's just as likely as not it's not a new member.[/QUOTE]

luckily, the forum software records the IP address of all posters.

I'm sure shrike will be in shortly.

lol....man ive seen some crazy things before..but this.....

edit - im guessing no one saw the "aleraiders quote edited by zombie zapper"....pathetic

[quote name='aleraiders']actually you should be banned for fraud............wheres a mod when you need one[/QUOTE]

CAG doesn't own Kmart and I have done NOTHING wrong. I only asked questions. I never said I would do anything. I repeatedly said that it is for a study I am doing. Now quit your crying or I'll tell.

[quote name='confoosious']luckily, the forum software records the IP address of all posters.

I'm sure shrike will be in shortly.[/QUOTE]

Luckily, I am a new member. I signed up because I have been using this website forever!

Where do you print off the temporary SYWR card barcode? I've been searching all over at their website and can't find it.

Step by step directions would be great.

Thanks

edit: anyone know why i cant submit a request for new points online with my receipt. it wont let me press submit after i fill out all of the boxes.

[quote name='miroresh']Are you guys price matching on Black Friday? For example: Fifa11 for $34.99 @ Best Buy?[/QUOTE]
Typically Kmarts do not price match. Black Friday in particular most stores do not price match. Online price matching may happen for Amazon and such but never in store.

Never got a response so I'm reposting it. With the Gran Turismo 5 deal, is in in store or is it online only? Also, would my $20 coupon work towards the deal?

having a hard time can someone help me out... ordered Assassin's Creed online before the coupon for $20 with game expired. Called to confirm it after and they say that they have no idea what im talking about and thats its not there. Also the Sly Collection isn't showing on the website.

[quote name='Mad39er']Typically Kmarts do not price match. Black Friday in particular most stores do not price match. Online price matching may happen for Amazon and such but never in store.[/QUOTE]
Wally World this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back