Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zelda2fanboy']Good point, but I don't have to drive to amazon. I also work for Sears Holdings and I often don't really like what I see on the employee side of it, so I'm more than a little biased. Not to be down on anybody, but it's the truth.[/QUOTE]

You should go with what's best for you. I have shopped Amazon before for games and really can't complain. But, from what I see and what I've been buying, there is no comparison on the deals. Kmart wins hands down.

For me it's a 2 minute drive to a Kmart store that 90% of the time has everything I need; even if it's not on display on launch day sometimes. With the amount of games that I buy the coupon deals with Kmart are tough to beat.

I just used $145 worth of coupons on $330 worth of games at Kmart. Best part is.. I walked with another $160 in coupons.. How can I go wrong there?! And that was just this week alone!

I also like supporting the local store because I want them to be around if I need to go and get some food, product, etc. The Kmart near me is in a little plaza that is dead. Every little bit helps keep that place open. :cool:

-Peace!

Well, I went to Kmart to pick up Splatterhouse. They surprisingly had ample supply-- 6 or so copies. Not bad Kmart. And then I noticed the last copy of NBA Jam in the case. Major face palm because their inventory has been showing two copies since last Thursday. I felt like punching the case, but then I thought I'd buy it.

Coupons printed out fine for both games, killed a couple of coupons, got a couple more with a longer expirations. Stuff CAN go well at Kmart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVtcycCzydY

To get the gran turismo 5 25$ gaming coupon it seems you need to be a shop your way member.

If I sign up now for shop you way membership would I be eligable to use it tomorrow on gran turismo?

[quote name='smarkbran']Anyone know when the Splatterhouse coupon is eligible to use?[/QUOTE]
Business as usual-- eligible next week. 11-28-10/01-08-11

EDIT: I loved the disclaimer that was started a couple of weeks ago on these coupons stating that gaming coupons can be combined. That asterix box is awesome. I imagine where there's still issues with using coupons as intended, the next message will begin as "OKAY LISTEN UP STUPID fuckS"

[quote name='elebit12']To get the gran turismo 5 25$ gaming coupon it seems you need to be a shop your way member.

If I sign up now for shop you way membership would I be eligable to use it tomorrow on gran turismo?[/QUOTE]

I believe you can sign up in store at the time you purchase it and you'll be able to use the card right away!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Business as usual-- eligible next week. 11-28-10/01-08-11

EDIT: I loved the disclaimer that was started a couple of weeks ago on these coupons stating that gaming coupons can be combined. That asterix box is awesome. I imagine where there's still issues with using coupons as intended, the next message will begin as "OKAY LISTEN UP STUPID fuckS"[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Do you have a ShopYourWayRewards card? If not, that's why. If they didn't scan card, that's why too.[/QUOTE]

i did have them scan my card

I just got Majin from Amazon today and I'm having a great time with it. I rather get Majin than Splatterhouse, but too bad K mart doesn't carry it. I can see people just getting Splatterhouse and later returning it just to keep the 30 dollar coupon. People just want more gore I guess. Splatterhouse got 6/10 from eurogamer btw.

Okay, here's my latest Kmart trek. In order to maximize results and minimize issues, I completely skipped going to the Tallahassee, FL Kmart today and instead stopped at the Kmart in Perry, FL.

I just want to say that I don't know what happened, but this Kmart is amazing. Donkey Kong was in the case, WITH a sticker mentioning the coupon deal, however it didn't mention the extra $10 for SYWR members. That wasn't a big deal, though, as I still got the extra $10. I ended up buying the red Wii as well, and the only problem was that they had to call (I'm assuming layaway) to get one brought out, even though there was one in the case. There weren't any White or Black Wii bundles in the case, though, which was really weird.

Everything printed out just fine, too. Got the Wii, DKC: Returns, and the $60 in gaming coupons. The cashier (whose name I don't remember, although I could check my receipt to get it) was all happy and everything that I got my coupons- and she even exclaimed her surprise as all three printed off. And for those wondering, the $40 coupon I got from the Wii is actually usable beginning Thursday, which I thought was pretty cool (thanks Josh!). That means I have $50 in coupons usable on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, or Saturday.

I know I have heard that the Tallahassee Kmart's new manager is from the Perry store, which if true gives me hope for the future of the Tallahassee store.

That said, I found it odd that my dad bought something and swiped my rewards card at the front register, and I swiped my card at the electronics register, and I got a digital receipt for the purchase my dad made, but not the one I made. Is that intentional or just an odd occurrence? I don't really care either way, just thought it was weird.

[quote name='Scorch']There's no way that's correct. There'd be no way to verify if what's on the truck actually makes it into the stores and that'd be a huge LP issue.[/QUOTE]

What he said isnt completely accurate but it does happen. Now with stuff that comes UPS or FedEx it never happens, but there are plenty of times where a truck from DC gets split into 2 trucks but our on hands reflect all the items that would have been on the first truck, thus there is a small window where the on hands wont be 100% accurate as we wait for the second truck to arrive a day or two later.

would like to throw a shoutout to shc team and kmart tuscaloosa, AL this week cuz they seem to have their stuff back together, picked up jam, sly collection, and splatterhouse today (all coups printed fine), and goin back for GT5 tomorrow. i asked the guy there about it and he showed me a copy but couldn't let me leave with it yet, but nice to know it'll be available tomorrow unlike the debacle last week.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No copies of Donkey Kong Country on Wii, or Splatterhouse and Majin on either 360 or PS3 on the shelf. [/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're not even carrying Majin. I don't think Best Buy is either because it doesn't show up on their site.

[quote name='cscream1']would like to throw a shoutout to shc team and kmart tuscaloosa, AL this week cuz they seem to have their stuff back together, picked up jam, sly collection, and splatterhouse today (all coups printed fine), and goin back for GT5 tomorrow. i asked the guy there about it and he showed me a copy but couldn't let me leave with it yet, but nice to know it'll be available tomorrow unlike the debacle last week.[/QUOTE]
I hope one of my closest ones has it. The one a half hour away closed so now the others are 1hr + away but they are atleast in the same direction so that if one doesnt have it i can keep going.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']Good point, but I don't have to drive to amazon. I also work for Sears Holdings and I often don't really like what I see on the employee side of it, so I'm more than a little biased. And the way a supervisor (who was being mean to my cashier) was trying to pressure me into it put me off getting a card, too. I have to walk in the store, find an employee, get it out of the case, walk the game over to the single electronics cash register in the department, wait behind whoever happens to be giving them a piece of her mind at any given moment... It just isn't worth it. If I'm dying to get a game out of a brick/mortar store, I'd go to Best Buy, where I can just pick the thing up and carry it over to the register. And they actually have deals on movies and music, in addition to games. And I don't HAVE to have the card to get discounted prices. Not to be down on anybody, but it's the truth.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']Also right now, at least according to my browser, Undead Nightmare is only 21.99 at amazon for 360 only. That's eight bucks of savings and you don't need a SYWR card and you don't need to spend more money to make use of the credit. (And you don't need to burn up gas. Not enough for free shipping, though. So I guess you do have to spend a little more money.)[/QUOTE]

So you work for Sears Holdings but are actively trying to persuade people to shopping on Amazon instead? Ive got plenty of issues with the way Kmart does business but instead of trying to convince people to go elsewhere I just keep it to myself.

Do the Sunday deals like DKCR and Splatterhouse carry on to Wednesday? My paper today had a new circular for Wednesday's pre-thanksgiving sale, I didn't know if those new deals took the place of Sundays.

Are we going to ever see Kmart back in San Antonio, TX? I can almost not remember going to K-mart now, its been a while.

I've made 5 trips this week to the Kmart in Gainesville, FL and there hasn't been any change or restock in the gaming section whatsoever. I saved my $20 coupon from Kirby's Epic Yarn just for DKCR, and I can't even use it. I really love a lot of the deals that Kmart has been doing, but (as previously posted) I am really disappointed with the stock, service, and lack of organization at the Gainesville store (Store #3424).

I put Splatterhouse for PS3 on layaway in the electronics department today. Didn't see it in the case but asked the woman working in electronics. I grabbed a sales flyer as I walked in the door & thumbed throught it on the way to electronics & saw it showed the Splatterhouse deal in the ad. She said she would go in the back & look. Before she went she asked to see the flyer & is like "Yeah I know we have that one...I saw it in the back."

Less than 5 mins later she came back w/ a box full of new releases including the Michael Jackson Wii game. I asked if they had Donkey Kong Country Returns, but it wasn't in the case @ all & she didn't see it in the back. I'm assuming they were all snatched up on Sunday w/ the Wii system deal and/or put on layaway. I did overhear her talking to another customer about them having NO SYSTEMS of any kind @ all...that they were in layaway. This was likely the case as the only gaming system of any kind (including handhelds) was a lone DSiXL Burgundy in the case by the register.

Before ringing me up there was this older guy probably in his 60's using several gaming coupons to buy some games. He went back & forth w/ the cashier & manager as to why all of them didn't work. He was wondering why he didn't get money back since the coupons were OVER the total purchase amount. :lol:

I told him about the $15 off coupon that prints out next week w/ any game $39.99 or higher. After I left Kmart, I went to Best Buy & see him there in the gaming section. :lol:

Overall a decent Kmart experience w/ the exception that the cashier thought I wanted to put $20 down on Splatterhouse instead of the minimum layaway requirement of $15. She wanted to get kinda snippety about it saying she'd have to call a manager & blah blah blah like I was twisting her arm or something. I didn't feel like pressing the issue, it's less money I'll have to pay on Splatterhouse later. I can confirm that even putting it on layaway, that it DID print out the $30 off coupon. So here's to Epic Mickey next week for $5 + tax!

[quote name='kitm9891']So you work for Sears Holdings but are actively trying to persuade people to shopping on Amazon instead? Ive got plenty of issues with the way Kmart does business but instead of trying to convince people to go elsewhere I just keep it to myself.[/QUOTE]

I'm not proud of myself, but you haven't seen what I see on a daily basis. This comes from a genuine place of malice and distrust. It's a very mean spirited and paranoid environment. I'm only on the very bottom, but I see it everywhere, across stores, services, departments. It's like a sickness.

Look at what they're doing on this forum. They're advertising all these deals and offers without developing any infrastructure to back it up. If there are problems with stock, service, and timeliness, it originated from the HQ. KMart's electronics department looks the same way it did back in the 90s. Where's the updated equipment? Where are the displays? Why is there one register? No, let's just fire off a few angry e-mails to some managers, who will yell at another manager, who will yell at a supervisor, who will yell at a 17 year old making minimum wage.

[quote name='KillerRamen']K-Marts in St Louis have no Wiis. I wants a red one. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I'd sell you mine, but then I'd need to go buy another one anyway :p

[quote name='OtakuFerret']I've made 5 trips this week to the Kmart in Gainesville, FL and there hasn't been any change or restock in the gaming section whatsoever. I saved my $20 coupon from Kirby's Epic Yarn just for DKCR, and I can't even use it. I really love a lot of the deals that Kmart has been doing, but (as previously posted) I am really disappointed with the stock, service, and lack of organization at the Gainesville store (Store #3424).[/QUOTE]
It's likely a long drive, but if you're really desperate to get DKC:R, the Perry FL store had about 10 more copies after I bought one around 4PM today. If you're really desperate and want to drive that far, of course.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']I'm not proud of myself, but you haven't seen what I see on a daily basis. This comes from a genuine place of malice and distrust. It's a very mean spirited and paranoid environment. I'm only on the very bottom, but I see it everywhere, across stores, services, departments. It's like a sickness.

Look at what they're doing on this forum. They're advertising all these deals and offers without developing any infrastructure to back it up. If there are problems with stock, service, and timeliness, it originated from the HQ. KMart's electronics department looks the same way it did back in the 90s. Where's the updated equipment? Where are the displays? Why is there one register? No, let's just fire off a few angry e-mails to some managers, who will yell at another manager, who will yell at a supervisor, who will yell at a 17 year old making minimum wage.[/QUOTE]
You do understand that by telling people to shop elsewhere that you are in essence telling people that you no longer want to be employed right?

For some reason, if you are a 17 year old making minimum wage, not understanding that wouldn't surprise me.

[quote name='OtakuFerret']I've made 5 trips this week to the Kmart in Gainesville, FL and there hasn't been any change or restock in the gaming section whatsoever. I saved my $20 coupon from Kirby's Epic Yarn just for DKCR, and I can't even use it. I really love a lot of the deals that Kmart has been doing, but (as previously posted) I am really disappointed with the stock, service, and lack of organization at the Gainesville store (Store #3424).[/QUOTE]
It's likely a long drive, but if you're really desperate to get DKC:R, the Perry FL store had about 10 more copies after I bought one around 4PM today.

[quote name='sageridder']Ok only dug into splatterhouse for about an hour so far now and it's fun as fuck. A sick twisted gore fest set to some good heavy/death metal. The dialog between you and the mask can be quite funny as well as it calls you noob or much worse if you die. You could just button mash kill but so far a butt load of combo and special moves for added gore and environment kills.:joystick:[/QUOTE]

I'm liking it so far as well after two levels. The controls are responsive and the violence is great. :D Hoping for a bit more variety as the game progresses though. The camera can be a slight issue at times as well. The mask does have some funny lines but he says the same thing every time you pick up a certain weapon. Sure that will get very old as the game goes on.

[quote name='Killbomb']I'm liking it so far as well after two levels. The controls are responsive and the violence is great. :D Hoping for a bit more variety as the game progresses though. The camera can be a slight issue at times as well. The mask does have some funny lines but he says the same thing every time you pick up a certain weapon. Sure that will get very old as the game goes on.[/QUOTE]
I've never considered getting the soundtrack to a game but I'm really liking the tracks on this. Hoping there's a cd or mp3 way to get these songs.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']Good point, but I don't have to drive to amazon. I also work for Sears Holdings and I often don't really like what I see on the employee side of it, so I'm more than a little biased. And the way a supervisor (who was being mean to my cashier) was trying to pressure me into it put me off getting a card, too. I have to walk in the store, find an employee, get it out of the case, walk the game over to the single electronics cash register in the department, wait behind whoever happens to be giving them a piece of her mind at any given moment... It just isn't worth it. If I'm dying to get a game out of a brick/mortar store, I'd go to Best Buy, where I can just pick the thing up and carry it over to the register. And they actually have deals on movies and music, in addition to games. And I don't HAVE to have the card to get discounted prices. Not to be down on anybody, but it's the truth.[/QUOTE]

Only lazy, don't give a rats ass about customers would say what you said. It's employees like you who are making these deals non-existent.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']I'm not proud of myself, but you haven't seen what I see on a daily basis. This comes from a genuine place of malice and distrust. It's a very mean spirited and paranoid environment. I'm only on the very bottom, but I see it everywhere, across stores, services, departments. It's like a sickness.

Look at what they're doing on this forum. They're advertising all these deals and offers without developing any infrastructure to back it up. If there are problems with stock, service, and timeliness, it originated from the HQ. KMart's electronics department looks the same way it did back in the 90s. Where's the updated equipment? Where are the displays? Why is there one register? No, let's just fire off a few angry e-mails to some managers, who will yell at another manager, who will yell at a supervisor, who will yell at a 17 year old making minimum wage.[/QUOTE]

Infrastructure? Don't you look at your own weekly ads? Usually on the page where it shows gaming deals, it shows kmartgamer.com for other deals not listed on the ad.

Mr. Deane was hired to turn the department around and he is making big strides. No other competitor has the guts to match the deals he's offering.

If you're complaining about your job, then it's time to look for a new one.

[quote name='vlv723']Only lazy, don't give a rats ass about customers would say what you said. It's employees like you who are making these deals non-existent.

Infrastructure? Don't you look at your own weekly ads? Usually on the page where it shows gaming deals, it shows kmartgamer.com for other deals not listed on the ad.

Mr. Deane was hired to turn the department around and he is making big strides. No other competitor has the guts to match the deals he's offering.

If you're complaining about your job, then it's time to look for a new one.[/QUOTE]
The "mean spirited" part of his post should key you to it. If he wants to sit in the break room with the old ladies and have coffee for 20 then smoke a blunt with receiving, and wander back an hour later from his 15 min break and wonder why they're mean, and his register is short again you can see where this goes wrong.

My friend, Ive seen whatever you have seen and some Im sure. Im currently a P/T lead in electronics asked to do a F/T leads job with none of the actual perks of being F/T. You know how I keep things running smoothly? I come here to CAG on my own time, I go on lunch and spend it browsing CAG and the blog to make sure things dont go unnoticed at the store level, ie. when there was an issue with registers not spitting out a 25.00 GC requiring a reboot I made sure the info was passed on. Im not trying to toot my own horn, far from it, but youre either part of the solution or part of the problem. If youve soured on it to the point that youre willing to try and persuade people to go elsewhere then you might want to consider a change of scenery.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sageridder']I've never considered getting the soundtrack to a game but I'm really liking the tracks on this. Hoping there's a cd or mp3 way to get these songs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I love that kind of music and it really fits the game IMO. The survival arena is great because it shuffles through all the songs unlike the game where it's mostly instrumentals (which are good too though).

[quote name='D0RC']Would it be possible if you returned the item and get your money back plus the gaming coupon you used and then rebuy the item but showing your SYWR card first this time around? Thanks for the heads up though. I will show my card first.[/QUOTE]

Nope. The customer service lady said if I returned the game, I would get the full refund ($30) but I wouldn't be able to get my $20 gaming coupon back. So if I rebuy the game, I would have to pay $29.99.

[quote name='unknownthreat']Nope. The customer service lady said if I returned the game, I would get the full refund ($30) but I wouldn't be able to get my $20 gaming coupon back. So if I rebuy the game, I would have to pay $29.99.[/QUOTE]

they should be able to do an exchange though

35 minutes until I'm either overjoyed, or I drown in my own tears.

Gran Turismo 5 better be on those shelves. It just better.

I barely made one of those SYW accounts a couple of nights ago, so hopefully the points show up if I give them my phone number. I'd love to use the points on Undead Nightmare, but I don't know if they have a date activation like the coupons did.

Oh well, coffee will rule my day today.

For starters- having a job isn't a "right". If you aren't going to support the company you work for you should consider moving on. I remember being a kid and talking shit about the places I worked- it's pointless and will only frustrate you about your lot in life. I never made a published/public declaration of their crappiness though. Hope that works out for you.

The reality of the situation is that I would cut off my pinky before I had to put up with the bullshit that a K-mart employee deals with everyday (and I was one back in 2001), but that's the job those people signed up for. It's not like they entered into some binding contract only to find out later that it only paid $7.50 and they were going to have to deal with scummy customers all day.

If the employees in K-mart would do the core part of their job each day, I imagine that 80% of the whining on this forum would go away. The core items as I see it are: 1) Making the product available (which includes being in electronics to open the case) , and 2) Being agreeable to the customer.

New fixtures are a nice to have- but i'm still going to file a complaint if you give me attitude because you can't find a game that came out 6 days ago.

edit- If you think that companies outside of K-mart aren't filled with "Malice and Distrust", I hate to break it to you, but in my experience it only gets worse when you factor in more money.

Got Splatterhouse yesterday, no problems.

But damn did they have a lot of copies of the game. It almost seems like this one was overordered, because once the coupon deal ends it's just going to rot on the shelves. I would have thought every store would have got 2, maybe 3 copies max but my store had at least 6 + for each system.

I hope I'm just the exception here and not the norm.

[quote name='animalspinners']
But damn did they have a lot of copies of the game. It almost seems like this one was overordered, because once the coupon deal ends it's just going to rot on the shelves. I would have thought every store would have got 2, maybe 3 copies max but my store had at least 6 + for each system.

I hope I'm just the exception here and not the norm.[/QUOTE]

There's lots of copies of Lucha Libre and Quantum Theory at my store. I don't think one copy for either system got sold.

My suggestion is to put them on clearance like Target.

I know the store just opened, but I've been on hold for about 10 minutes now. Please just give me some good news.

And they said they don't have it. blah

[quote name='litobirdy']anybody purchased GT5 yet? with or w/o rewards card?[/QUOTE]

Woke up early to go and get it. I called ahead just now and they told me they don't have it in stock.

Pretty sure this is an isolated incident, seeing as how my store is criminally never on the ball with these kinds of things.

[quote name='specialist']Woke up early to go and get it. I called ahead just now and they told me they don't have it in stock.

Pretty sure this is an isolated incident, seeing as how my store is criminally never on the ball with these kinds of things.[/QUOTE]

did they check the back? i passed by my local kmart yesterday and they said they werent gonan get it until 12/7 because kmart.com actually still list it as 12/7 release date so i asked if he can check teh back anyway and sure enough poof he found a couple of boxes full of GT5.

I'm almost positive he just typed it into the computer because he said the only thing showing up was Grand Theft Auto. I gave him the proper spelling and he still couldn't find it.

I would go out and ask them in person, but they have been notoriously awful at finding a game that they should positively have in stock.

I don't know, I've been waiting forever for this game, and I guess the least I could do is go out and make them check boxes in the back. Worst case scenario is I buy it somewhere else anyway.

[quote name='specialist']Woke up early to go and get it. I called ahead just now and they told me they don't have it in stock.

Pretty sure this is an isolated incident, seeing as how my store is criminally never on the ball with these kinds of things.[/QUOTE]

Unless there is an isolated shipping problem, they should have it already. When I went to my local store (in Valencia, CA) to get a copy of Undead Nightmare last evening, they found a box full of GT 5 along with copies of Undead Nightmare in the same box. Make sure that you ask them to check in their stockroom.

Josh did say GT5 came in a few days ago, Calling Kmart is the sucks. Might be better just to head in and ask nicely if there are any copys in the back. :)

My usual Kmart says they don't have it. The lady did check in back and she has found things for me in the past. Called another location and same problem.

No GT5 in my location this morning Lansing, MI store. Checked the back notta. Said they just got a truck might possibly be on there. I will call later in the day to verify.

Checked in at my Kmart in Somerset, NJ and after checking the case, told me they didn't have any "Grand Torino" in yet and to call this evening.

There is one awesome guy in the electronics department but sadly he wasn't there this AM.

No NBA JAM, No Donkey Kong, No Splatterhouse, No Red Dead Undead in my location last night in Lansing, IL store. Checked the back nothing. Said to check back today. I will call later in the day to verify. But if anybody in Southside of Chicago know where these games are let me know so I'll just go there instead.

My kmart did not appear to have it, but the woman in the section apparently never works there and had no idea what "gran turismo" was, even after I said it a few times. I had to write the name on a piece of paper and say it was a racing game for her to check in back. She thought it might be coming today so I guess I'll check back closer to lunch and see what's up.

haha, man the electronics staff is 2 sided. some are smart some are dumb as hec and no info gets to them i guess.. i just called my local kmart where I KNOW they have gran turismo, they got 2 boxes of it last nite but I guess they havent put them out yet? even though its 10am? anyway I called just now and a woman picked up and had no idea wat it was, even asked if that a game or something. SO anyway 2 mins later no we dont have that game hahhah. annoying actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back